• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:13
CEST 06:13
KST 13:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8756 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 78

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 145 Next
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
July 23 2016 16:17 GMT
#1541
On July 24 2016 01:15 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2016 01:12 Tumblewood wrote:
On July 24 2016 00:59 Koshi wrote:
Nobody here should be voting tumble unless they believe he is mafia. I 100% believe he is mafia because he stopped talking to me when the 5th vote came in. Basically doing damage control.

He can go.

this isn't fucking damage control, I was actually gone + Show Spoiler +
I COME AND GO AS I PLEASE THANK YOU VERY MUCH

like guys the entire scumteam is on me and you're wondering whether this wagon is shaping up nicely?


but which one is the biggest success lynch in your opinion?

?
best lynch is obv rels if that's what you're asking
good times for all
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 16:20 GMT
#1542
On July 24 2016 00:56 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2016 00:54 Lunaticman wrote:
Well isnt it strange we are almost auto lynching tumble?

Dude. Play mafia and don't do this.

The entire day you are asking to look at tumble and Koshi. 1 is mafia. You give 0 reasons but you "organize town".

Now that we are lynching one out of Koshi/Tumble

You say: "Let's not lynch Koshi or Tumble because they try hard"

And again. You give no reasons.



...


...


...

Come on.


I was actually trying to meta because to me it feels like that the mafia has been using my filter as their basis for manipulating the town. What I wanted to do with pushing Tumble and Koshi so hard was to see if a wagon would form fast and easily. This would be a big indicator for that as I mentioned. The mafia has just been sowing seeds of distrust and waiting for a train to start on a townie before stopping the manipulation.

It is a basic mafia strategy in my opinion. I think we need to switch from tumble. If anyone thinks I am wrong in this assumption please enlighten me.

SL is a good target, why didnt he join the train while he had the oppertunity? maybe he just missed that it was forming. But he is suspicious.

brb
Failure is not an option
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
July 23 2016 16:22 GMT
#1543
luna I have no idea how you got to that conclusion but I'll take it
good times for all
Race Bannon
Profile Blog Joined February 2016
689 Posts
July 23 2016 16:30 GMT
#1544
Day 2 Votecount

Tumblewood (5): Rels, Koshi, emperorchampion, Grackaroni, prplhz
Rels (2): Tumblewood,sicklucker, DCWasabi
Koshi (1): Skynx
sicklucker (0): Grackaroni
DCWasabi (0): prplhz

Not voting (3): Lunaticman, Kruppe the Eel, sicklucker

With 11 alive it takes 6 to insta-lynch. Deadline is in on Saturday, Jul 23 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)
https://youtube.com/watch?v=KqEaAHqYkig Original Message From Tumblewood: dear god
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 16:41 GMT
#1545
On July 24 2016 01:22 Tumblewood wrote:
luna I have no idea how you got to that conclusion but I'll take it


well if I explained what I was trying to do before it did it, it would not have had any effect correct?
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 16:43 GMT
#1546
And haze is pretty scummy for just dropping by and voting tumble like that.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 16:47 GMT
#1547
And where is Kruppe, since he is the only blue role we have he should at least say what he thinks before we lynch someone.
Failure is not an option
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
July 23 2016 16:47 GMT
#1548
On July 24 2016 01:43 Lunaticman wrote:
And haze is pretty scummy for just dropping by and voting tumble like that.

hm maybe
I need to read prplhz's filter. he had one post that I know looked like genuine emotion but maaaybe strategic use of all caps?
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
July 23 2016 16:49 GMT
#1549
prplhz was first on rels so probably town (combined with other things)
good times for all
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 23 2016 17:06 GMT
#1550
On July 24 2016 01:04 prplhz wrote:
@emperorchampion Why is DCWasabi town?


It's mostly a tone based read at the moment. I think he could easily be mafia though.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 23 2016 17:09 GMT
#1551
Tumble feels really scary, but maybe we should just hold the line =/
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 17:09 GMT
#1552
On July 24 2016 02:06 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2016 01:04 prplhz wrote:
@emperorchampion Why is DCWasabi town?


It's mostly a tone based read at the moment. I think he could easily be mafia though.


EC, what do you think is the correct lynch atm?
Failure is not an option
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 23 2016 17:20 GMT
#1553
Tumble or Rels I think.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 23 2016 17:22 GMT
#1554
On July 24 2016 01:47 Lunaticman wrote:
And where is Kruppe, since he is the only blue role we have he should at least say what he thinks before we lynch someone.

but you think he's scum you crazy person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 17:32 GMT
#1555
On July 24 2016 02:22 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2016 01:47 Lunaticman wrote:
And where is Kruppe, since he is the only blue role we have he should at least say what he thinks before we lynch someone.

but you think he's scum you crazy person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I was going to save this but I think he is town I just wanted to see if someone would CC.
Failure is not an option
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 23 2016 17:37 GMT
#1556
On July 24 2016 02:32 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2016 02:22 prplhz wrote:
On July 24 2016 01:47 Lunaticman wrote:
And where is Kruppe, since he is the only blue role we have he should at least say what he thinks before we lynch someone.

but you think he's scum you crazy person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I was going to save this but I think he is town I just wanted to see if someone would CC.

JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 23 2016 18:10 GMT
#1557
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
I had a good night of sleep.
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 18:17 GMT
#1558
On July 24 2016 02:37 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2016 02:32 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 24 2016 02:22 prplhz wrote:
On July 24 2016 01:47 Lunaticman wrote:
And where is Kruppe, since he is the only blue role we have he should at least say what he thinks before we lynch someone.

but you think he's scum you crazy person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I was going to save this but I think he is town I just wanted to see if someone would CC.

JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL


I'm not a dictator, I mean this should more like a direct democracy, I'm kinda waiting for kruppe.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 18:44 GMT
#1559
On July 24 2016 03:17 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2016 02:37 prplhz wrote:
On July 24 2016 02:32 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 24 2016 02:22 prplhz wrote:
On July 24 2016 01:47 Lunaticman wrote:
And where is Kruppe, since he is the only blue role we have he should at least say what he thinks before we lynch someone.

but you think he's scum you crazy person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I was going to save this but I think he is town I just wanted to see if someone would CC.

JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL


I'm not a dictator, I mean this should more like a direct democracy, I'm kinda waiting for kruppe.


btw you have very little to say also.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 19:02 GMT
#1560
I mean the deadline is in 2 hours, this fees like an afk lynch.
Failure is not an option
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 216
SpeCial 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2031
Snow 67
NaDa 34
Bale 28
Noble 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm176
Counter-Strike
taco 556
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1420
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1096
WinterStarcraft621
Other Games
summit1g8526
Doublelift2268
JimRising 673
PiGStarcraft291
ArmadaUGS188
C9.Mang0179
Maynarde146
ViBE82
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick809
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream147
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki164
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota225
League of Legends
• Lourlo1233
• Rush716
• Stunt268
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 48m
OSC
8h 48m
Stellar Fest
8h 48m
OSC
19h 48m
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.