• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:29
CEST 06:29
KST 13:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10306 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 76

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 145 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 23 2016 15:29 GMT
#1501
On July 24 2016 00:27 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 15:04 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 23 2016 14:48 Tumblewood wrote:
On July 23 2016 14:43 Grackaroni wrote:
We're getting way off track. It seems like nobody sees SL lurking in the shadows with the dagger hidden behind his back.

why do you want to lynch sl (oh all people) now (of all times)

Because he's full of shit. First he wanted to lynch me because I was pushing Kushm4sta. Then he jumped on the Kushm4sta wagon because he thought it was strange that Kushm4sta voted him. End of day 1.

Day 2 he says that I'm scummy for leading the Kush wagon while excusing himself from all responsibility because "he would have been lynched anyway", which is a lie since Sicklucker is not an oracle and could not have known who was getting lynched that day until the day was over.

Now day 2 comes so he's right back to pushing me because I "would have killed Palmar." Where does he even come up with that? As he has said earlier this game, I played one game with him before and I was town and got nked day 1. So why does he believe I would have killed Palmar? Where is he gleaning this information from? It's certainly not from past experience. If I was scum I wouldn't have killed Palmar because Palmar was being suspicious and wasn't even suspecting me to begin with.

And then there's the fact that this thread is filled with information, which he hasn't used at all. All of the suspicions he has posted are based entirely off this NK, which is pretty much wifom. Some people think it was Rels/Koshi/SL who killed Palmar. I think it could be you or a newbie who is giving too much respect for the power of Palmar's play.

Either way Sl has contributed nothing of use besides sheeping me and then accusing me out of thin air of wanting to kill Palmar.

Well I've explained myself as clearly as I could have here and my post was uniformly ignored. I don't see how you can possibly think SL is coming out with better arguments when he's just using wifom.

You are right. I thought his filter was better. My mistake. We can go to sl. But it would be very annoying if he flips town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 23 2016 15:30 GMT
#1502
But yeah. We should have went sl yesterday instead of Kush. Silly.
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 23 2016 15:31 GMT
#1503
On July 24 2016 00:29 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2016 00:27 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 23 2016 15:04 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 23 2016 14:48 Tumblewood wrote:
On July 23 2016 14:43 Grackaroni wrote:
We're getting way off track. It seems like nobody sees SL lurking in the shadows with the dagger hidden behind his back.

why do you want to lynch sl (oh all people) now (of all times)

Because he's full of shit. First he wanted to lynch me because I was pushing Kushm4sta. Then he jumped on the Kushm4sta wagon because he thought it was strange that Kushm4sta voted him. End of day 1.

Day 2 he says that I'm scummy for leading the Kush wagon while excusing himself from all responsibility because "he would have been lynched anyway", which is a lie since Sicklucker is not an oracle and could not have known who was getting lynched that day until the day was over.

Now day 2 comes so he's right back to pushing me because I "would have killed Palmar." Where does he even come up with that? As he has said earlier this game, I played one game with him before and I was town and got nked day 1. So why does he believe I would have killed Palmar? Where is he gleaning this information from? It's certainly not from past experience. If I was scum I wouldn't have killed Palmar because Palmar was being suspicious and wasn't even suspecting me to begin with.

And then there's the fact that this thread is filled with information, which he hasn't used at all. All of the suspicions he has posted are based entirely off this NK, which is pretty much wifom. Some people think it was Rels/Koshi/SL who killed Palmar. I think it could be you or a newbie who is giving too much respect for the power of Palmar's play.

Either way Sl has contributed nothing of use besides sheeping me and then accusing me out of thin air of wanting to kill Palmar.

Well I've explained myself as clearly as I could have here and my post was uniformly ignored. I don't see how you can possibly think SL is coming out with better arguments when he's just using wifom.

You are right. I thought his filter was better. My mistake. We can go to sl. But it would be very annoying if he flips town.

We may want to just stick with the Tumble lynch at this point. But why were you saying you liked SL's arguments. This is basically all he has said.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 23 2016 15:32 GMT
#1504
On July 24 2016 00:31 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2016 00:29 Koshi wrote:
On July 24 2016 00:27 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 23 2016 15:04 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 23 2016 14:48 Tumblewood wrote:
On July 23 2016 14:43 Grackaroni wrote:
We're getting way off track. It seems like nobody sees SL lurking in the shadows with the dagger hidden behind his back.

why do you want to lynch sl (oh all people) now (of all times)

Because he's full of shit. First he wanted to lynch me because I was pushing Kushm4sta. Then he jumped on the Kushm4sta wagon because he thought it was strange that Kushm4sta voted him. End of day 1.

Day 2 he says that I'm scummy for leading the Kush wagon while excusing himself from all responsibility because "he would have been lynched anyway", which is a lie since Sicklucker is not an oracle and could not have known who was getting lynched that day until the day was over.

Now day 2 comes so he's right back to pushing me because I "would have killed Palmar." Where does he even come up with that? As he has said earlier this game, I played one game with him before and I was town and got nked day 1. So why does he believe I would have killed Palmar? Where is he gleaning this information from? It's certainly not from past experience. If I was scum I wouldn't have killed Palmar because Palmar was being suspicious and wasn't even suspecting me to begin with.

And then there's the fact that this thread is filled with information, which he hasn't used at all. All of the suspicions he has posted are based entirely off this NK, which is pretty much wifom. Some people think it was Rels/Koshi/SL who killed Palmar. I think it could be you or a newbie who is giving too much respect for the power of Palmar's play.

Either way Sl has contributed nothing of use besides sheeping me and then accusing me out of thin air of wanting to kill Palmar.

Well I've explained myself as clearly as I could have here and my post was uniformly ignored. I don't see how you can possibly think SL is coming out with better arguments when he's just using wifom.

You are right. I thought his filter was better. My mistake. We can go to sl. But it would be very annoying if he flips town.

We may want to just stick with the Tumble lynch at this point. But why were you saying you liked SL's arguments. This is basically all he has said.

I don't know. I thought that somewhere he made that 1 post in which he said something smart. I don't know. I can't explain it. It was dumb.
I had a good night of sleep.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
July 23 2016 15:33 GMT
#1505
On July 24 2016 00:28 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2016 00:23 Tumblewood wrote:
On July 24 2016 00:21 Koshi wrote:
Tumble why am I mafia? Just in 2-3 sentences.

- you have consistently voted to save rels
- there are a million confirmed townies and you aren't one of them

You played with me so much... And that is how you will scumread me? Really?

idk how you play as scum+ Show Spoiler +
I guess like you have this game?
actually
either I haven't seen you play really bad as scum or your niceness meta is throwing me off or I'm right
good times for all
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 23 2016 15:35 GMT
#1506
My mind is blown open now and I can clearly see you are not likely mafia Grack.

It's now sl/Tubmle/skynx/DC

Now I am really sure I am right there is 3 mafia in there. I got a total grip on all players.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 23 2016 15:36 GMT
#1507
On July 24 2016 00:33 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2016 00:28 Koshi wrote:
On July 24 2016 00:23 Tumblewood wrote:
On July 24 2016 00:21 Koshi wrote:
Tumble why am I mafia? Just in 2-3 sentences.

- you have consistently voted to save rels
- there are a million confirmed townies and you aren't one of them

You played with me so much... And that is how you will scumread me? Really?

idk how you play as scum+ Show Spoiler +
I guess like you have this game?
actually
either I haven't seen you play really bad as scum or your niceness meta is throwing me off or I'm right

What are the ingame events that make me mafia? Just me "saving" rels? Show me how I am saving Rels.
I had a good night of sleep.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
July 23 2016 15:38 GMT
#1508
On July 24 2016 00:36 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2016 00:33 Tumblewood wrote:
On July 24 2016 00:28 Koshi wrote:
On July 24 2016 00:23 Tumblewood wrote:
On July 24 2016 00:21 Koshi wrote:
Tumble why am I mafia? Just in 2-3 sentences.

- you have consistently voted to save rels
- there are a million confirmed townies and you aren't one of them

You played with me so much... And that is how you will scumread me? Really?

idk how you play as scum+ Show Spoiler +
I guess like you have this game?
actually
either I haven't seen you play really bad as scum or your niceness meta is throwing me off or I'm right

What are the ingame events that make me mafia? Just me "saving" rels? Show me how I am saving Rels.

you have always voted the counterwagon, including now
good times for all
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 23 2016 15:39 GMT
#1509
On July 23 2016 23:41 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 23:36 Koshi wrote:
Lunatic,

We really need to talk. At this point I don't know what you are doing. It has been multiple hours now that you keep repeating Kruppe/Kushi/Tumble while there is literally 0 chance Kruppe is mafia. And you refuse to use any new evidence or events in the thread to further your read between Koshi and Tumble.

And you are not looking for mafia outside those 3 names while you know well enough that there is.

So. How can I help you? Because you are stagnating. I don't like it.


My point is to focus the town and I am convinced there is a mafia in there. Why should I look elsewere?
I stated that I thought it was part of the mafia strategy, and here you are still doing it way to prove my point.

You don't focus the town by pointing them towards a blue and ask them to lynch him.

If you want town to focus on Koshi or Tumble. What are your best reason to Scumread Koshi or Tumble? Can you make a list.

Koshi:-
-
-

TumbleWood:-
-
-
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 23 2016 15:42 GMT
#1510
On July 24 2016 00:38 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2016 00:36 Koshi wrote:
On July 24 2016 00:33 Tumblewood wrote:
On July 24 2016 00:28 Koshi wrote:
On July 24 2016 00:23 Tumblewood wrote:
On July 24 2016 00:21 Koshi wrote:
Tumble why am I mafia? Just in 2-3 sentences.

- you have consistently voted to save rels
- there are a million confirmed townies and you aren't one of them

You played with me so much... And that is how you will scumread me? Really?

idk how you play as scum+ Show Spoiler +
I guess like you have this game?
actually
either I haven't seen you play really bad as scum or your niceness meta is throwing me off or I'm right

What are the ingame events that make me mafia? Just me "saving" rels? Show me how I am saving Rels.

you have always voted the counterwagon, including now

So what? What is your point? I have always said why I prefered my lynchtarget over the other target. If you disagree with those reasons and think I pushed mafia agenda. Show me.
I had a good night of sleep.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 23 2016 15:42 GMT
#1511
Tumblewood at 5 votes.

1 more and it's hammer and goodbye and silence.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 23 2016 15:44 GMT
#1512
Please tell the thread when you vote for Tumble. Otherwise there is no way I can know he is lynched.
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 23 2016 15:44 GMT
#1513
On July 23 2016 15:02 Tumblewood wrote:
I think grack is probably town (contingent on rels being scum, on the same way me having lunch tomorrow is contingent on the earth not exploding) because he and rels have a weird amount of interactions for two scum partners, because if they were both scum they would more likely just ignore each other.

On July 24 2016 00:20 Tumblewood wrote:
scum team is within (in order if likelihood)
rels/koshi/sl
rels/koshi/grack

...

dcw/grack/koshi
dcw/grsck/sl

suggested (demanded) lynch order is rels, Koshi, sl, grack, dcw

Wasn't I not a part of the Rels scumteam? Did anything change?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 23 2016 15:45 GMT
#1514
Yep 5 votes. Remember. Silent night.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 23 2016 15:47 GMT
#1515
Oh whoops I thought 5 was lynched.
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 15:48 GMT
#1516
Been looking at the vote thread for a while. If tumble/koshi is town. There could be a skynx/sl mafia instead. Sl is on every Train.

Tbh I think koshi and tumble are trying to hard to be magia atm. God this is confusing.
Failure is not an option
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 23 2016 15:49 GMT
#1517
On July 24 2016 00:48 Lunaticman wrote:
Been looking at the vote thread for a while. If tumble/koshi is town. There could be a skynx/sl mafia instead. Sl is on every Train.

Tbh I think koshi and tumble are trying to hard to be magia atm. God this is confusing.

Why? give reasons for the statements you make.

Why is tumble 'trying too hard".

Show us.
I had a good night of sleep.
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 15:50 GMT
#1518
Also where is haze and skynx?!?!?
Failure is not an option
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 23 2016 15:52 GMT
#1519
On July 24 2016 00:49 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2016 00:48 Lunaticman wrote:
Been looking at the vote thread for a while. If tumble/koshi is town. There could be a skynx/sl mafia instead. Sl is on every Train.

Tbh I think koshi and tumble are trying to hard to be magia atm. God this is confusing.

Why? give reasons for the statements you make.

Why is tumble 'trying too hard".

Show us.

Wow. He spent all day today asking us to post suspicions on Tumble/Koshi. This is quite the time for a change of heart.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 23 2016 15:53 GMT
#1520
Maybe it's just pre-lynch jitters.
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft404
RuFF_SC2 200
Nina 90
-ZergGirl 88
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2123
sorry 29
910 27
yabsab 18
Bale 17
Terrorterran 14
Icarus 5
Dota 2
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1159
taco 317
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox805
Other Games
summit1g8477
JimRising 664
Day[9].tv463
WinterStarcraft319
C9.Mang0284
Livibee154
Sick131
Maynarde125
ViBE99
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick842
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream156
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota283
League of Legends
• Stunt353
Other Games
• Day9tv463
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
6h 31m
Stellar Fest
8h 31m
The PondCast
1d 5h
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
OSC
1d 19h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.