• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:02
CEST 07:02
KST 14:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6063 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 75

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 145 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 23 2016 14:42 GMT
#1481
On July 23 2016 23:39 Koshi wrote:
Maybe I should bench Lunatic. Nobody has a real grip on this game yet it seems and it might be because off him? Probably not though.

Sicklucker, could you please please please hurry up a bit and try to solve it a bit further than Grack alone. I haven't read your filter too in depth but it seems like you are refusing to see & explore the bigger picture this game.

You aren't reading any of this are you?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 23 2016 14:50 GMT
#1482
Meh I'm tired of this. Tumble is a fine lynch and seems to have some support.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 23 2016 15:11 GMT
#1483
On July 23 2016 23:42 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 23:39 Koshi wrote:
Maybe I should bench Lunatic. Nobody has a real grip on this game yet it seems and it might be because off him? Probably not though.

Sicklucker, could you please please please hurry up a bit and try to solve it a bit further than Grack alone. I haven't read your filter too in depth but it seems like you are refusing to see & explore the bigger picture this game.

You aren't reading any of this are you?

Yes. I saw you think sl is mafia. I just don't see it myself and it is not that you bring forward damning evidence.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 23 2016 15:12 GMT
#1484
Ok. Just opened his filter. I agree he could very easily be mafia. Sorry.
I had a good night of sleep.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 23 2016 15:15 GMT
#1485
I think that 1 of grack/sl is mafia, not really sure which. Similarly with rels and tumble, but a lot of my town reads think that rels is town, so I'm going with tumble for now.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
July 23 2016 15:16 GMT
#1486
shit sl you have to actually do more than the bare minimum to stay alive. comes back EoD1 - only to spew himself town. does stuff yesterday - finds like one scum but only to remind everyone he's in the game. comes while I was sleeping - just calls grack case bad and does some omgus.
like, has sl actually done anything that could be considered town?
good times for all
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 23 2016 15:16 GMT
#1487
If tumble is town, then koshi/rels/grack could be a possibility. I'm pretty lost tho lol
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
July 23 2016 15:17 GMT
#1488
On July 24 2016 00:15 emperorchampion wrote:
I think that 1 of grack/sl is mafia, not really sure which. Similarly with rels and tumble, but a lot of my town reads think that rels is town, so I'm going with tumble for now.

I agree on the first half of the post and not the second
how can people think rels is town aaaahhhh
good times for all
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 23 2016 15:18 GMT
#1489
It's really a toss up between you two atm
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 23 2016 15:18 GMT
#1490
On July 24 2016 00:16 emperorchampion wrote:
If tumble is town, then koshi/rels/grack could be a possibility. I'm pretty lost tho lol

Your list is really good. Stick with it even if some things don't fall in place. I am certain that you are close to the truth. Switch 1-2 names. Not everything.
I had a good night of sleep.
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 15:20 GMT
#1491
I could be convinced to switch kruppe for sl based on my strategy read. It is funny though that tumble also repeated the pattern of jukping on the sl train
Failure is not an option
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
July 23 2016 15:20 GMT
#1492
scum team is within (in order if likelihood)
rels/koshi/sl
rels/koshi/grack

...

dcw/grack/koshi
dcw/grsck/sl

suggested (demanded) lynch order is rels, Koshi, sl, grack, dcw
good times for all
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 23 2016 15:21 GMT
#1493
Tumble why am I mafia? Just in 2-3 sentences.
I had a good night of sleep.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
July 23 2016 15:21 GMT
#1494
On July 24 2016 00:20 Lunaticman wrote:
I could be convinced to switch kruppe for sl based on my strategy read. It is funny though that tumble also repeated the pattern of jukping on the sl train

that was more "finding him independently scummy while I caught up"
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
July 23 2016 15:23 GMT
#1495
On July 24 2016 00:21 Koshi wrote:
Tumble why am I mafia? Just in 2-3 sentences.

- you have consistently voted to save rels
- there are a million confirmed townies and you aren't one of them
good times for all
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 23 2016 15:23 GMT
#1496
LUNATICMAN: NOBODY WANTS TO LYNCH KRUPPE. IF YOU ARE AN INCOMPATIBLE BLUE ROLE, JUST CLAIM IT IN THE THREAD.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
July 23 2016 15:23 GMT
#1497
shit I've been ignoring skynx
there's a universe for sure where he is third scum
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
July 23 2016 15:25 GMT
#1498
On July 24 2016 00:20 Tumblewood wrote:
scum team is within (in order if likelihood)
rels/koshi/sl or grack
rels/koshi/skynx

rels/skynx/sl or grack

...

dcw/grack/skynx
dcw/grsck/sl

suggested (demanded) lynch order is rels, Koshi, sl, grack, dcw if rels flips town, skynx

good times for all
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 23 2016 15:27 GMT
#1499
On July 23 2016 15:04 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 14:48 Tumblewood wrote:
On July 23 2016 14:43 Grackaroni wrote:
We're getting way off track. It seems like nobody sees SL lurking in the shadows with the dagger hidden behind his back.

why do you want to lynch sl (oh all people) now (of all times)

Because he's full of shit. First he wanted to lynch me because I was pushing Kushm4sta. Then he jumped on the Kushm4sta wagon because he thought it was strange that Kushm4sta voted him. End of day 1.

Day 2 he says that I'm scummy for leading the Kush wagon while excusing himself from all responsibility because "he would have been lynched anyway", which is a lie since Sicklucker is not an oracle and could not have known who was getting lynched that day until the day was over.

Now day 2 comes so he's right back to pushing me because I "would have killed Palmar." Where does he even come up with that? As he has said earlier this game, I played one game with him before and I was town and got nked day 1. So why does he believe I would have killed Palmar? Where is he gleaning this information from? It's certainly not from past experience. If I was scum I wouldn't have killed Palmar because Palmar was being suspicious and wasn't even suspecting me to begin with.

And then there's the fact that this thread is filled with information, which he hasn't used at all. All of the suspicions he has posted are based entirely off this NK, which is pretty much wifom. Some people think it was Rels/Koshi/SL who killed Palmar. I think it could be you or a newbie who is giving too much respect for the power of Palmar's play.

Either way Sl has contributed nothing of use besides sheeping me and then accusing me out of thin air of wanting to kill Palmar.

Well I've explained myself as clearly as I could have here and my post was uniformly ignored. I don't see how you can possibly think SL is coming out with better arguments when he's just using wifom.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 23 2016 15:28 GMT
#1500
On July 24 2016 00:23 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2016 00:21 Koshi wrote:
Tumble why am I mafia? Just in 2-3 sentences.

- you have consistently voted to save rels
- there are a million confirmed townies and you aren't one of them

You played with me so much... And that is how you will scumread me? Really?
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft401
RuFF_SC2 184
Nina 93
-ZergGirl 69
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2038
sorry 42
Bale 23
910 20
yabsab 14
ZergMaN 9
Icarus 8
NotJumperer 7
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 659
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1122
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox814
Other Games
summit1g7971
WinterStarcraft353
C9.Mang0265
Livibee161
Sick141
Maynarde124
ViBE81
ArmadaUGS36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick683
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream183
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2242
League of Legends
• Stunt400
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 58m
Stellar Fest
7h 58m
The PondCast
1d 4h
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
OSC
1d 18h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.