• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:30
CEST 20:30
KST 03:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8919 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 73

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 145 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 23 2016 06:04 GMT
#1441
On July 23 2016 14:48 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 14:43 Grackaroni wrote:
We're getting way off track. It seems like nobody sees SL lurking in the shadows with the dagger hidden behind his back.

why do you want to lynch sl (oh all people) now (of all times)

Because he's full of shit. First he wanted to lynch me because I was pushing Kushm4sta. Then he jumped on the Kushm4sta wagon because he thought it was strange that Kushm4sta voted him. End of day 1.

Day 2 he says that I'm scummy for leading the Kush wagon while excusing himself from all responsibility because "he would have been lynched anyway", which is a lie since Sicklucker is not an oracle and could not have known who was getting lynched that day until the day was over.

Now day 2 comes so he's right back to pushing me because I "would have killed Palmar." Where does he even come up with that? As he has said earlier this game, I played one game with him before and I was town and got nked day 1. So why does he believe I would have killed Palmar? Where is he gleaning this information from? It's certainly not from past experience. If I was scum I wouldn't have killed Palmar because Palmar was being suspicious and wasn't even suspecting me to begin with.

And then there's the fact that this thread is filled with information, which he hasn't used at all. All of the suspicions he has posted are based entirely off this NK, which is pretty much wifom. Some people think it was Rels/Koshi/SL who killed Palmar. I think it could be you or a newbie who is giving too much respect for the power of Palmar's play.

Either way Sl has contributed nothing of use besides sheeping me and then accusing me out of thin air of wanting to kill Palmar.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 23 2016 06:09 GMT
#1442
And by the way, the Kush vote wasn't even a real vote! It was a troll vote.
On July 21 2016 12:13 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Actually I rethought this and I'm not confident about those two even. So I'm just going to vote for SL.

CASE AGAINST SL

SL has never been mislynched. So lynching him is a win-win situation for us.
Either he's scum, or he's town and we shit all over his streak.

##vote SL

So first SL thinks I'm scum for my push on Kush. Then he sees this post and decides that Kush is the right lynch after all. really?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 23 2016 06:23 GMT
#1443
On July 23 2016 14:54 Tumblewood wrote:
is it scummy to justify your reads for totally different reasons than why you created them?

I believe so, yes.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 23 2016 06:24 GMT
#1444
On July 23 2016 14:58 Tumblewood wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
bet you weren't expecting this

because rels is now scum because he twists filters/summarizes paragraphs-long posts as "useless" or "wrong" or "bad bad bad". check his scum cases in normal game for jat or like some other game he was scum in. looked through his filter for the first time which apparently helps you notice things you didn't before

I don't understand what you're saying here.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
July 23 2016 06:34 GMT
#1445
On July 23 2016 15:24 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 14:58 Tumblewood wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
bet you weren't expecting this

because rels is now scum because he twists filters/summarizes paragraphs-long posts as "useless" or "wrong" or "bad bad bad". check his scum cases in normal game for jat or like some other game he was scum in. looked through his filter for the first time which apparently helps you notice things you didn't before

I don't understand what you're saying here.

like, just this game rels has a post where he takes a bunch of quotes from dcwasabi and gives them short tags (ranging from a sentence long to just the word "useless") that twist the meaning, context, and intent of the posts to fit his claims. I don't honestly think rels sees the post that he quoted and thinks, solely, "useless".
this is a thing he does as scum and no one does as town. + Show Spoiler +
except me, occasionally?
good times for all
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 23 2016 06:40 GMT
#1446
On July 23 2016 15:34 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 15:24 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 23 2016 14:58 Tumblewood wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
bet you weren't expecting this

because rels is now scum because he twists filters/summarizes paragraphs-long posts as "useless" or "wrong" or "bad bad bad". check his scum cases in normal game for jat or like some other game he was scum in. looked through his filter for the first time which apparently helps you notice things you didn't before

I don't understand what you're saying here.

like, just this game rels has a post where he takes a bunch of quotes from dcwasabi and gives them short tags (ranging from a sentence long to just the word "useless") that twist the meaning, context, and intent of the posts to fit his claims. I don't honestly think rels sees the post that he quoted and thinks, solely, "useless".
this is a thing he does as scum and no one does as town. + Show Spoiler +
except me, occasionally?

It seems like a normal case to me. He's not just calling the posts useless for shits and giggles. Rels is giving examples to demonstrate his point from the top of his case.

"DC have a fair chance being scum. His filter have almost no content BUT all of his big posts are made to feel like they actually have content. A recurring theme these these big posts is "INACTIVE IS DIFFERENT FROM SCUMMY". Look, it comes back very often:"
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 23 2016 06:41 GMT
#1447
What are your thoughts on Sicklucker?
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 06:47 GMT
#1448
good morning, everyone.

Why is it that every player keeps throwing shade at different players all the time.

I think we should focus on just a couple of players and come up with decent arguments for them.

All that is happening right now is just confusing which suits the mafia well. I must say they are playing pretty well until we flip one of them.

I still believe Koshi, Kruppie or Tumble is a mafia. I am almost certain Koshi/Tumble is a 50/50 mafia flip.

come one town!
Failure is not an option
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 23 2016 06:51 GMT
#1449
On July 23 2016 15:47 Lunaticman wrote:
good morning, everyone.

Why is it that every player keeps throwing shade at different players all the time.

I think we should focus on just a couple of players and come up with decent arguments for them.

All that is happening right now is just confusing which suits the mafia well. I must say they are playing pretty well until we flip one of them.

I still believe Koshi, Kruppie or Tumble is a mafia. I am almost certain Koshi/Tumble is a 50/50 mafia flip.

come one town!

Kruppe has claimed Jailkeeper. Without a counter claim he is off the table for a lynch.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 23 2016 06:53 GMT
#1450
I'd really prefer a SL lynch, but I guess I can understand why people would not want to follow me into another lynch today after the Kush lynch.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 23 2016 07:03 GMT
#1451
Nighty night. Don't let the lynch bugs bite.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 23 2016 07:52 GMT
#1452
On July 23 2016 15:04 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 14:48 Tumblewood wrote:
On July 23 2016 14:43 Grackaroni wrote:
We're getting way off track. It seems like nobody sees SL lurking in the shadows with the dagger hidden behind his back.

why do you want to lynch sl (oh all people) now (of all times)

Because he's full of shit. First he wanted to lynch me because I was pushing Kushm4sta. Then he jumped on the Kushm4sta wagon because he thought it was strange that Kushm4sta voted him. End of day 1.

Day 2 he says that I'm scummy for leading the Kush wagon while excusing himself from all responsibility because "he would have been lynched anyway", which is a lie since Sicklucker is not an oracle and could not have known who was getting lynched that day until the day was over.

Now day 2 comes so he's right back to pushing me because I "would have killed Palmar." Where does he even come up with that? As he has said earlier this game, I played one game with him before and I was town and got nked day 1. So why does he believe I would have killed Palmar? Where is he gleaning this information from? It's certainly not from past experience. If I was scum I wouldn't have killed Palmar because Palmar was being suspicious and wasn't even suspecting me to begin with.

And then there's the fact that this thread is filled with information, which he hasn't used at all. All of the suspicions he has posted are based entirely off this NK, which is pretty much wifom. Some people think it was Rels/Koshi/SL who killed Palmar. I think it could be you or a newbie who is giving too much respect for the power of Palmar's play.

Either way Sl has contributed nothing of use besides sheeping me and then accusing me out of thin air of wanting to kill Palmar.


this is a god awful post. you would kill palmar because hes palmar and unlike the other 10 newbs in this game you know hes palmar
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 23 2016 07:54 GMT
#1453
On July 23 2016 15:09 Grackaroni wrote:
And by the way, the Kush vote wasn't even a real vote! It was a troll vote.
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 12:13 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Actually I rethought this and I'm not confident about those two even. So I'm just going to vote for SL.

CASE AGAINST SL

SL has never been mislynched. So lynching him is a win-win situation for us.
Either he's scum, or he's town and we shit all over his streak.

##vote SL

So first SL thinks I'm scum for my push on Kush. Then he sees this post and decides that Kush is the right lynch after all. really?


he made that post after I voted you for voting him.

Really really? do you not see how kush should think im town and not mafia from his pov. really?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 23 2016 07:56 GMT
#1454
Grak is making little logical sense and is ignoring my logic and picking my words apart . would lynch
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 23 2016 08:06 GMT
#1455
On July 23 2016 16:52 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 15:04 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 23 2016 14:48 Tumblewood wrote:
On July 23 2016 14:43 Grackaroni wrote:
We're getting way off track. It seems like nobody sees SL lurking in the shadows with the dagger hidden behind his back.

why do you want to lynch sl (oh all people) now (of all times)

Because he's full of shit. First he wanted to lynch me because I was pushing Kushm4sta. Then he jumped on the Kushm4sta wagon because he thought it was strange that Kushm4sta voted him. End of day 1.

Day 2 he says that I'm scummy for leading the Kush wagon while excusing himself from all responsibility because "he would have been lynched anyway", which is a lie since Sicklucker is not an oracle and could not have known who was getting lynched that day until the day was over.

Now day 2 comes so he's right back to pushing me because I "would have killed Palmar." Where does he even come up with that? As he has said earlier this game, I played one game with him before and I was town and got nked day 1. So why does he believe I would have killed Palmar? Where is he gleaning this information from? It's certainly not from past experience. If I was scum I wouldn't have killed Palmar because Palmar was being suspicious and wasn't even suspecting me to begin with.

And then there's the fact that this thread is filled with information, which he hasn't used at all. All of the suspicions he has posted are based entirely off this NK, which is pretty much wifom. Some people think it was Rels/Koshi/SL who killed Palmar. I think it could be you or a newbie who is giving too much respect for the power of Palmar's play.

Either way Sl has contributed nothing of use besides sheeping me and then accusing me out of thin air of wanting to kill Palmar.


this is a god awful post. you would kill palmar because hes palmar and unlike the other 10 newbs in this game you know hes palmar

Couldn't sleep.

As scum I make my kills based off the play in the game. There's absolutely no player I'm too afraid of to leave alive if their play is suspicious. Not Palmar. Not Marv. Not Rayn. And I like Palmar too. I've heard from a reliable source that he is soft and fluffy and fun.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 23 2016 08:08 GMT
#1456
On July 23 2016 16:54 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 15:09 Grackaroni wrote:
And by the way, the Kush vote wasn't even a real vote! It was a troll vote.
On July 21 2016 12:13 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Actually I rethought this and I'm not confident about those two even. So I'm just going to vote for SL.

CASE AGAINST SL

SL has never been mislynched. So lynching him is a win-win situation for us.
Either he's scum, or he's town and we shit all over his streak.

##vote SL

So first SL thinks I'm scum for my push on Kush. Then he sees this post and decides that Kush is the right lynch after all. really?


he made that post after I voted you for voting him.

Really really? do you not see how kush should think im town and not mafia from his pov. really?

So what? When I made my post suspecting him he moved me OFF of his scum list. Why would he think you're town for voting me?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 23 2016 08:08 GMT
#1457
On July 23 2016 16:56 sicklucker wrote:
Grak is making little logical sense and is ignoring my logic and picking my words apart . would lynch

Grack is making logical sense and picking Sicklucker's words apart. Would lynch.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 23 2016 08:13 GMT
#1458
I'm pretty sure most of the people in here are aware that Palmar is a strong player. This is BS.
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 08:18 GMT
#1459
I think I might have figured out the mafia strategy, they are using the massive amount of posts to sow confusion. I think the players that have switched the town from focused trains and sown confusion are highly likely to be mafia.

I think the town in general is having to hard of a time to decide on a lynch which means the mafia is trying to obfuscate good targets and raise suspicion on relative clean townies.

They tried to do it on me but failed so now they are using me as a wagon for their intent.

I think there are two players that come to mind if you look at this pattern:

Koshi and Tumble.

I ask the town to focus their attention on these two players and see if they can find any inconsistencies in their statements that are worthy of a lynch.

I still think it is possible Kruppe is a scum too.


Failure is not an option
Race Bannon
Profile Blog Joined February 2016
689 Posts
July 23 2016 08:21 GMT
#1460
Day 2 Votecount

Rels (3): Koshi, Tumblewood, sicklucker, DCWasabi
Tumblewood (2): Rels, Koshi
Koshi (1): Skynx
sicklucker (1): Grackaroni
DCWasabi (1): prplhz
Kruppe the Eel (0): sicklucker

Not voting (3): Lunaticman, emperorchampion, Kruppe the Eel

With 11 alive it takes 6 to insta-lynch. Deadline is in on Saturday, Jul 23 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)


Interlude
https://youtube.com/watch?v=KqEaAHqYkig Original Message From Tumblewood: dear god
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM869
TKL 384
TaKeTV 314
IndyStarCraft 212
BRAT_OK 126
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 869
TKL 384
IndyStarCraft 212
MaxPax 168
BRAT_OK 126
UpATreeSC 93
MindelVK 22
EmSc Tv 17
JuggernautJason9
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 726
ggaemo 177
firebathero 136
White-Ra 122
910 59
Barracks 58
Hyun 37
Trap 33
Killer 26
Bale 23
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 17
Shine 14
soO 14
yabsab 11
Dota 2
qojqva4774
Counter-Strike
Fnx 765
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6929
crisheroes1677
Liquid`Hasu1526
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi3641
singsing1494
Beastyqt752
ceh9653
B2W.Neo511
ArmadaUGS188
C9.Mang0126
KnowMe86
Trikslyr49
Dewaltoss44
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream432
Other Games
BasetradeTV208
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 17
EmSc2Tv 17
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 71
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix15
• 80smullet 14
• Azhi_Dahaki1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2070
• TFBlade849
Other Games
• Shiphtur269
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 31m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.