• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:40
CEST 10:40
KST 17:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12302 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 71

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 145 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 22 2016 21:55 GMT
#1401
On July 23 2016 06:53 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 06:50 Koshi wrote:
On July 23 2016 06:48 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 23 2016 06:29 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 23 2016 03:44 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 23 2016 03:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Heh I'm slow. I'm still making my way through the start of the current day. And I'm refreshing this page all the time too.


I want the lynch today to be someone of these three:

10) Tumblewood
11) Kruppe the eel
12) Koshi

I am positive there is at least one scum among them.

It feels like Skynx and Koshie are town. I had Tumble down as town too. Kruppe is an enigma too me.

I don't have time to do any deep analysis for until tomorrow though.


Why do you want to lynch a blue?
Why do you want to lynch koshi, who you think is town?


Well is he? I'm just positive he could still be mafia.

If you are the Jailer. Please claim. It is the correct play. Otherwise Kruppe is 100% confirmed.


I am not that blue role, I just feel like can we be sure he is the jailer for 100%? There is no confirmation right when he uses his role? So how can we know unless someone claims it.

Because there are 2 blue roles in the game. If he is mafia, the real jailer would know kruppe is mafia and attack him. If it is the setup without jailer the mason would probably contact somebody to attack Kruppe.

Like.. There is no way set up ways Kruppe is mafia atm.
I had a good night of sleep.
DCWasabi
Profile Joined December 2010
United States368 Posts
July 22 2016 21:55 GMT
#1402
I just got caught up on the thread but I don't have time to analyze and post a lot right now.
You can expect me back in 5-6 hours at which point I will try to be useful.

I am town. This makes me thinks that Rels is mafia because from what I have gleaned he is a veteran and he is tunneling me all game (and I am town). If he is really town then apparently he is bad at reading newbies.



##vote Rels
"Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana." -Groucho Marx
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 22 2016 21:56 GMT
#1403
i'm just gonna vote DCWasabi

##Vote DCWasabi

he was also the final guy Palmar mentioned though that's not really why i'm voting him
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 22 2016 21:57 GMT
#1404
On July 23 2016 06:55 DCWasabi wrote:
I just got caught up on the thread but I don't have time to analyze and post a lot right now.
You can expect me back in 5-6 hours at which point I will try to be useful.

I am town. This makes me thinks that Rels is mafia because from what I have gleaned he is a veteran and he is tunneling me all game (and I am town). If he is really town then apparently he is bad at reading newbies.



##vote Rels

Come on... That is weak. Fist of all he isn't tunneling you anymore. Secondly, he just put a ton of content in the thread to analyse. This is very lazy DCW.
I had a good night of sleep.
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 21:57 GMT
#1405
On July 23 2016 06:54 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 06:53 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 23 2016 06:50 Koshi wrote:
On July 23 2016 06:48 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 23 2016 06:29 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 23 2016 03:44 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 23 2016 03:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Heh I'm slow. I'm still making my way through the start of the current day. And I'm refreshing this page all the time too.


I want the lynch today to be someone of these three:

10) Tumblewood
11) Kruppe the eel
12) Koshi

I am positive there is at least one scum among them.

It feels like Skynx and Koshie are town. I had Tumble down as town too. Kruppe is an enigma too me.

I don't have time to do any deep analysis for until tomorrow though.


Why do you want to lynch a blue?
Why do you want to lynch koshi, who you think is town?


Well is he? I'm just positive he could still be mafia.

If you are the Jailer. Please claim. It is the correct play. Otherwise Kruppe is 100% confirmed.


I am not that blue role, I just feel like can we be sure he is the jailer for 100%? There is no confirmation right when he uses his role? So how can we know unless someone claims it.

Aha!

Because townie will never lie about being the jailer to escape a lynch. So if he is lying he must be scum. And the real blues would know that he was lying and they would CC (counter claim) to expose him and make him lynched.

Since that didn't happen, we assume he is town unless something happens.


Yes but he only did it after knowing he was going to get lynched right? isn't that the ultimate mafia move? I don't think I would do that even if I was the jailer. I would just claim a blue role MAYBE.

Failure is not an option
DCWasabi
Profile Joined December 2010
United States368 Posts
July 22 2016 21:58 GMT
#1406
On July 23 2016 06:57 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 06:55 DCWasabi wrote:
I just got caught up on the thread but I don't have time to analyze and post a lot right now.
You can expect me back in 5-6 hours at which point I will try to be useful.

I am town. This makes me thinks that Rels is mafia because from what I have gleaned he is a veteran and he is tunneling me all game (and I am town). If he is really town then apparently he is bad at reading newbies.



##vote Rels

Come on... That is weak. Fist of all he isn't tunneling you anymore. Secondly, he just put a ton of content in the thread to analyse. This is very lazy DCW.


It's not lazy, it is all I have time for at the moment.

I told you when I was going to post more.

IF that is not good enough for you, then too bad, idgaf.
"Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana." -Groucho Marx
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 22 2016 21:59 GMT
#1407
Mafia is trying to get Rels killed.

Please be very careful atm guys. There is no way that both Tumble & Wasabi are town in my mind and they are both gunning for Rels.


Be careful with voting Rels now. I don't think he is mafia and getting bussed.



PLEASE.
I had a good night of sleep.
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 21:59 GMT
#1408
On July 23 2016 06:57 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 06:54 prplhz wrote:
On July 23 2016 06:53 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 23 2016 06:50 Koshi wrote:
On July 23 2016 06:48 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 23 2016 06:29 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 23 2016 03:44 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 23 2016 03:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Heh I'm slow. I'm still making my way through the start of the current day. And I'm refreshing this page all the time too.


I want the lynch today to be someone of these three:

10) Tumblewood
11) Kruppe the eel
12) Koshi

I am positive there is at least one scum among them.

It feels like Skynx and Koshie are town. I had Tumble down as town too. Kruppe is an enigma too me.

I don't have time to do any deep analysis for until tomorrow though.


Why do you want to lynch a blue?
Why do you want to lynch koshi, who you think is town?


Well is he? I'm just positive he could still be mafia.

If you are the Jailer. Please claim. It is the correct play. Otherwise Kruppe is 100% confirmed.


I am not that blue role, I just feel like can we be sure he is the jailer for 100%? There is no confirmation right when he uses his role? So how can we know unless someone claims it.

Aha!

Because townie will never lie about being the jailer to escape a lynch. So if he is lying he must be scum. And the real blues would know that he was lying and they would CC (counter claim) to expose him and make him lynched.

Since that didn't happen, we assume he is town unless something happens.


Yes but he only did it after knowing he was going to get lynched right? isn't that the ultimate mafia move? I don't think I would do that even if I was the jailer. I would just claim a blue role MAYBE.



I am suprised no mafia has CC him though, if I was mafia I would have done it 8/10 times.
Failure is not an option
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 22 2016 21:59 GMT
#1409
On July 23 2016 06:58 DCWasabi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 06:57 Koshi wrote:
On July 23 2016 06:55 DCWasabi wrote:
I just got caught up on the thread but I don't have time to analyze and post a lot right now.
You can expect me back in 5-6 hours at which point I will try to be useful.

I am town. This makes me thinks that Rels is mafia because from what I have gleaned he is a veteran and he is tunneling me all game (and I am town). If he is really town then apparently he is bad at reading newbies.



##vote Rels

Come on... That is weak. Fist of all he isn't tunneling you anymore. Secondly, he just put a ton of content in the thread to analyse. This is very lazy DCW.


It's not lazy, it is all I have time for at the moment.

I told you when I was going to post more.

IF that is not good enough for you, then too bad, idgaf.

Then don't vote if you have no idea what is happening?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 22 2016 22:00 GMT
#1410
On July 23 2016 06:59 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 06:57 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 23 2016 06:54 prplhz wrote:
On July 23 2016 06:53 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 23 2016 06:50 Koshi wrote:
On July 23 2016 06:48 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 23 2016 06:29 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 23 2016 03:44 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 23 2016 03:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Heh I'm slow. I'm still making my way through the start of the current day. And I'm refreshing this page all the time too.


I want the lynch today to be someone of these three:

10) Tumblewood
11) Kruppe the eel
12) Koshi

I am positive there is at least one scum among them.

It feels like Skynx and Koshie are town. I had Tumble down as town too. Kruppe is an enigma too me.

I don't have time to do any deep analysis for until tomorrow though.


Why do you want to lynch a blue?
Why do you want to lynch koshi, who you think is town?


Well is he? I'm just positive he could still be mafia.

If you are the Jailer. Please claim. It is the correct play. Otherwise Kruppe is 100% confirmed.


I am not that blue role, I just feel like can we be sure he is the jailer for 100%? There is no confirmation right when he uses his role? So how can we know unless someone claims it.

Aha!

Because townie will never lie about being the jailer to escape a lynch. So if he is lying he must be scum. And the real blues would know that he was lying and they would CC (counter claim) to expose him and make him lynched.

Since that didn't happen, we assume he is town unless something happens.


Yes but he only did it after knowing he was going to get lynched right? isn't that the ultimate mafia move? I don't think I would do that even if I was the jailer. I would just claim a blue role MAYBE.



I am suprised no mafia has CC him though, if I was mafia I would have done it 8/10 times.

Sure. If you think you can win it and it is worth the 1v1 trade.
I had a good night of sleep.
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 22:00 GMT
#1411
On July 23 2016 06:59 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 06:58 DCWasabi wrote:
On July 23 2016 06:57 Koshi wrote:
On July 23 2016 06:55 DCWasabi wrote:
I just got caught up on the thread but I don't have time to analyze and post a lot right now.
You can expect me back in 5-6 hours at which point I will try to be useful.

I am town. This makes me thinks that Rels is mafia because from what I have gleaned he is a veteran and he is tunneling me all game (and I am town). If he is really town then apparently he is bad at reading newbies.



##vote Rels

Come on... That is weak. Fist of all he isn't tunneling you anymore. Secondly, he just put a ton of content in the thread to analyse. This is very lazy DCW.


It's not lazy, it is all I have time for at the moment.

I told you when I was going to post more.

IF that is not good enough for you, then too bad, idgaf.

Then don't vote if you have no idea what is happening?


As town you have to vote, otherwise your giving power to the mafia.
Failure is not an option
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 22 2016 22:02 GMT
#1412
Sicklucker,

Careful with that vote on Rels. I don't think he is mafia anymore. Please unvote and reconsider for the time being.
I had a good night of sleep.
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 22:03 GMT
#1413
Wow the vote thread is really suspicious right now, feels like the mafia is trying to take advantage of the auto lynch function.
Failure is not an option
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 22 2016 22:05 GMT
#1414
On July 23 2016 07:03 Lunaticman wrote:
Wow the vote thread is really suspicious right now, feels like the mafia is trying to take advantage of the auto lynch function.

Hey Lunaticman

Can I ask you something?

Where did you get the idea for your name? "Lunaticman"?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 22:08 GMT
#1415
On July 23 2016 07:05 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 07:03 Lunaticman wrote:
Wow the vote thread is really suspicious right now, feels like the mafia is trying to take advantage of the auto lynch function.

Hey Lunaticman

Can I ask you something?

Where did you get the idea for your name? "Lunaticman"?


I like stars and the moon and wolves. So Im partly a lunatic, and a man. Werwolves are cool too.

Also Im a bit crazy.

Fits me pretty well.
Failure is not an option
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 22 2016 22:09 GMT
#1416
On July 23 2016 07:08 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 07:05 prplhz wrote:
On July 23 2016 07:03 Lunaticman wrote:
Wow the vote thread is really suspicious right now, feels like the mafia is trying to take advantage of the auto lynch function.

Hey Lunaticman

Can I ask you something?

Where did you get the idea for your name? "Lunaticman"?


I like stars and the moon and wolves. So Im partly a lunatic, and a man. Werwolves are cool too.

Also Im a bit crazy.

Fits me pretty well.

How are you crazy? You seem to play everything completely straight and that's traditionally the antithesis to "crazy".
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Kruppe the Eel
Profile Joined June 2016
164 Posts
July 22 2016 22:10 GMT
#1417
The rels lynch is not Kruppe-approved.

Kruppe will read a little tomorrow! His last meal for certain.
I am named Kruppe, sir. Kruppe the First.
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 22:12 GMT
#1418
On July 23 2016 07:09 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 07:08 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 23 2016 07:05 prplhz wrote:
On July 23 2016 07:03 Lunaticman wrote:
Wow the vote thread is really suspicious right now, feels like the mafia is trying to take advantage of the auto lynch function.

Hey Lunaticman

Can I ask you something?

Where did you get the idea for your name? "Lunaticman"?


I like stars and the moon and wolves. So Im partly a lunatic, and a man. Werwolves are cool too.

Also Im a bit crazy.

Fits me pretty well.

How are you crazy? You seem to play everything completely straight and that's traditionally the antithesis to "crazy".


Haha so you noticed that did you, I was getting so much flak for being inconsistent.

Well crazy doesn't always have a negative konnotation. Ill rephrase and say that I don't really have a filter.
Failure is not an option
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 22 2016 22:42 GMT
#1419
On July 23 2016 07:10 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
The rels lynch is not Kruppe-approved.

Kruppe will read a little tomorrow! His last meal for certain.


Can you make your rels read crystal clear kruppe?
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 22 2016 22:43 GMT
#1420
On July 23 2016 07:42 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 07:10 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
The rels lynch is not Kruppe-approved.

Kruppe will read a little tomorrow! His last meal for certain.


Can you make your rels read crystal clear kruppe?


Like why are you so certain that he is town? Would be of greatest help!!
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 871
Hyuk 532
soO 429
Mini 191
ZerO 121
Killer 59
Shinee 50
Mind 41
Mong 28
Bale 27
[ Show more ]
PianO 24
ZergMaN 13
HiyA 12
Terrorterran 11
yabsab 10
Dota 2
XaKoH 796
XcaliburYe335
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Counter-Strike
byalli523
Other Games
olofmeister827
ceh9633
Happy339
crisheroes188
Livibee180
Mew2King63
ArmadaUGS59
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick584
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH384
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2278
League of Legends
• Jankos1365
• Rush1205
• Stunt411
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 20m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
2h 20m
Monday Night Weeklies
7h 20m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 15h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.