• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:46
CEST 19:46
KST 02:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7426 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 70

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 145 Next
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 21:28 GMT
#1381
On July 23 2016 05:29 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 05:26 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 23 2016 05:20 Rels wrote:
On July 23 2016 05:20 Lunaticman wrote:
FUCK IT, can't we just lynch Koshi then, if he flips scum we will have loads to build on. If he flipps town I don't know though.

I am honestly pretty lost today.

Why is Koshi scum ?


I'm following Tumbles argument. Besides Koshi has such a large filter we are bound to find another mafia if he flips. I cant really read him as mafia myself though. If Koshi flips town tumble should be the next auto lynch.

Also my radar has pinned Krupp, Tumble and Koshi I posted it early today.

I admit that I am grasping at straws but it feels right.

You don't kill people just because it would be nice if they flipped scum p:


It happens all the time but ok I just feel like town needs to decide who is town and try to follow their reads. The town is to split and it feels like there is to much TvT.
Failure is not an option
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 22 2016 21:29 GMT
#1382
On July 23 2016 03:44 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 03:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Heh I'm slow. I'm still making my way through the start of the current day. And I'm refreshing this page all the time too.


I want the lynch today to be someone of these three:

10) Tumblewood
11) Kruppe the eel
12) Koshi

I am positive there is at least one scum among them.

It feels like Skynx and Koshie are town. I had Tumble down as town too. Kruppe is an enigma too me.

I don't have time to do any deep analysis for until tomorrow though.


Why do you want to lynch a blue?
Why do you want to lynch koshi, who you think is town?
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 22 2016 21:31 GMT
#1383
On July 23 2016 04:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 23:29 Skynx wrote:
I refuse to believe you are playing bad. Playing bad is not same as having bad reads. You can have bad reads but you had nothing on kush and still went for it.

Even if Koshi didn't agree with my interpretation of Kush. (@Koshi, did you? I'm not sure.) He has pointed out that he is using process of elimination with his 3/6 chance of hitting mafia on Kruppe. Kush lynch would follow the exact same logic from Koshi.

probably didn't. Just thought it had a decent chance to hit scum.


On another note, it is nice to see that Kush is gaining so many followers. He deserves it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 22 2016 21:33 GMT
#1384
##unvote
##vote TW


apparently Tumblewood is scumreading me for voting Rels who he thinks is 100% scum since D1. Also Rels made some sense with that last post.
I had a good night of sleep.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 22 2016 21:34 GMT
#1385
On July 23 2016 03:57 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 03:14 emperorchampion wrote:
@hosts: can strongarm "break out of prison" or only get past protection to someone in prison?


please use green text for questions. As for the question the strong can shoot through the jail but if he is rb by the jk he loses that ability for the night and shots aren't refunded


oh yeah my bad, thanks!
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 22 2016 21:34 GMT
#1386
On July 23 2016 04:50 Skynx wrote:
Lynch me or Koshi. Not anyone else.

Sad days. Why can't you move back and read what is happening.
I had a good night of sleep.
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 21:36 GMT
#1387
Townie:
4) Lunaticman
9) nnn_thekushmountains
13) Palmar

Town feels:
1) Prplhz
3) Skynx
5) emperorchampion
6) Rels
8) Gracaroni
2) DCWasabi
7) sicklucker

Scummy:
10) Tumblewood
11) Kruppe the eel
12) Koshi
Failure is not an option
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 22 2016 21:38 GMT
#1388
On July 23 2016 05:24 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 23:40 Skynx wrote:
You guys should lynch Koshi, Grack, SL in this order. Cop should check kruppe and Luna.

emperor, haze, rels are always town.


neither of you are getting lynched today fyi relax. its probably rels

Rels is making sense atm. I think we should consider Tumble.
I had a good night of sleep.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 22 2016 21:40 GMT
#1389
where did DCWasabi go anyway
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 22 2016 21:40 GMT
#1390
On July 23 2016 04:43 Rels wrote:
The reasonning is simple.
Tumble tunneled me the last game we played together. We were both town. He had a thoughtful reasonning as to why I was scum, but he was super wrong. Nevertheless he tunneled me and lost the game when mafia piled the votes on me.
He said post game he was going to work on his tunnel.
But he's doing the opposite this game. He's tunneling me so much this game that he's scumreading Koshi uniquely because "Rels is scum". Apart from that he gave 0 reason as to why I'm scum.
Scum scum scum


I dunno this is really reaching, no?
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 22 2016 21:42 GMT
#1391
this game would be so much easier if it was Tumblewood & DCWasabi & Grackaroni or something like that
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 22 2016 21:45 GMT
#1392
Mafia is within these 4 names. I can't believe it almost.

2) DCWasabi
3) Skynx
8) Gracaroni
10) Tumblewood


Rels is not mafia or outplayed me superhard the last few hours.

Sicklucker is not mafia I think. He is solving the game even if it is a bit slow for my taste. But he is solving it and going towards the correct solution.

Lunaticman could be mafia. But I would applaud him if he is. The insanity is too consistent. Pretty "strange" player though. I think he will get normalized with playing more games.

All other names are pretty town to me. They just played very town. I would be really surprised if I were wrong on them at this point in time.



I am pretty sure.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 22 2016 21:48 GMT
#1393
I think it is between Skynx and Grac for last scum. Leaning Skynx atm.
I had a good night of sleep.
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 21:48 GMT
#1394
On July 23 2016 06:29 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 03:44 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 23 2016 03:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Heh I'm slow. I'm still making my way through the start of the current day. And I'm refreshing this page all the time too.


I want the lynch today to be someone of these three:

10) Tumblewood
11) Kruppe the eel
12) Koshi

I am positive there is at least one scum among them.

It feels like Skynx and Koshie are town. I had Tumble down as town too. Kruppe is an enigma too me.

I don't have time to do any deep analysis for until tomorrow though.


Why do you want to lynch a blue?
Why do you want to lynch koshi, who you think is town?


Well is he? I'm just positive he could still be mafia.
Failure is not an option
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 22 2016 21:49 GMT
#1395
On July 23 2016 06:48 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 06:29 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 23 2016 03:44 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 23 2016 03:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Heh I'm slow. I'm still making my way through the start of the current day. And I'm refreshing this page all the time too.


I want the lynch today to be someone of these three:

10) Tumblewood
11) Kruppe the eel
12) Koshi

I am positive there is at least one scum among them.

It feels like Skynx and Koshie are town. I had Tumble down as town too. Kruppe is an enigma too me.

I don't have time to do any deep analysis for until tomorrow though.


Why do you want to lynch a blue?
Why do you want to lynch koshi, who you think is town?


Well is he? I'm just positive he could still be mafia.

So he could be blue AND mafia?

Like,... purple?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 22 2016 21:50 GMT
#1396
On July 23 2016 06:48 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 06:29 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 23 2016 03:44 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 23 2016 03:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Heh I'm slow. I'm still making my way through the start of the current day. And I'm refreshing this page all the time too.


I want the lynch today to be someone of these three:

10) Tumblewood
11) Kruppe the eel
12) Koshi

I am positive there is at least one scum among them.

It feels like Skynx and Koshie are town. I had Tumble down as town too. Kruppe is an enigma too me.

I don't have time to do any deep analysis for until tomorrow though.


Why do you want to lynch a blue?
Why do you want to lynch koshi, who you think is town?


Well is he? I'm just positive he could still be mafia.

If you are the Jailer. Please claim. It is the correct play. Otherwise Kruppe is 100% confirmed.
I had a good night of sleep.
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 21:50 GMT
#1397
On July 23 2016 06:48 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 06:29 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 23 2016 03:44 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 23 2016 03:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Heh I'm slow. I'm still making my way through the start of the current day. And I'm refreshing this page all the time too.


I want the lynch today to be someone of these three:

10) Tumblewood
11) Kruppe the eel
12) Koshi

I am positive there is at least one scum among them.

It feels like Skynx and Koshie are town. I had Tumble down as town too. Kruppe is an enigma too me.

I don't have time to do any deep analysis for until tomorrow though.


Why do you want to lynch a blue?
Why do you want to lynch koshi, who you think is town?


Well is he? I'm just positive he could still be mafia.


Also DC is quite suspect but not part of my top 3.

Failure is not an option
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 22 2016 21:53 GMT
#1398
On July 23 2016 05:35 sicklucker wrote:
its not really a great thing to go off if your not one of those people on that list. Because its not 100%. Like people here have played with palmar. tumble might have made that kill too everyone tells him how great palmar is. Theres probably a few im missing too.

But there is quite a few people who wouldnt it just means one of us are leading them.

Now its more interesting for me because I know im town. And im quite sure koshis town. so for me it does mean something because I have more information then you and it says the sucm team most likely rels/grack. (tumble is not much of a leader but its possible just not very likely same for others)


Who do you think could be third with rels/grack team?
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 21:53 GMT
#1399
On July 23 2016 06:50 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 06:48 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 23 2016 06:29 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 23 2016 03:44 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 23 2016 03:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Heh I'm slow. I'm still making my way through the start of the current day. And I'm refreshing this page all the time too.


I want the lynch today to be someone of these three:

10) Tumblewood
11) Kruppe the eel
12) Koshi

I am positive there is at least one scum among them.

It feels like Skynx and Koshie are town. I had Tumble down as town too. Kruppe is an enigma too me.

I don't have time to do any deep analysis for until tomorrow though.


Why do you want to lynch a blue?
Why do you want to lynch koshi, who you think is town?


Well is he? I'm just positive he could still be mafia.

If you are the Jailer. Please claim. It is the correct play. Otherwise Kruppe is 100% confirmed.


I am not that blue role, I just feel like can we be sure he is the jailer for 100%? There is no confirmation right when he uses his role? So how can we know unless someone claims it.
Failure is not an option
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 22 2016 21:54 GMT
#1400
On July 23 2016 06:53 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 06:50 Koshi wrote:
On July 23 2016 06:48 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 23 2016 06:29 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 23 2016 03:44 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 23 2016 03:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Heh I'm slow. I'm still making my way through the start of the current day. And I'm refreshing this page all the time too.


I want the lynch today to be someone of these three:

10) Tumblewood
11) Kruppe the eel
12) Koshi

I am positive there is at least one scum among them.

It feels like Skynx and Koshie are town. I had Tumble down as town too. Kruppe is an enigma too me.

I don't have time to do any deep analysis for until tomorrow though.


Why do you want to lynch a blue?
Why do you want to lynch koshi, who you think is town?


Well is he? I'm just positive he could still be mafia.

If you are the Jailer. Please claim. It is the correct play. Otherwise Kruppe is 100% confirmed.


I am not that blue role, I just feel like can we be sure he is the jailer for 100%? There is no confirmation right when he uses his role? So how can we know unless someone claims it.

Aha!

Because townie will never lie about being the jailer to escape a lynch. So if he is lying he must be scum. And the real blues would know that he was lying and they would CC (counter claim) to expose him and make him lynched.

Since that didn't happen, we assume he is town unless something happens.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM753
TKL 318
TaKeTV 255
IndyStarCraft 190
BRAT_OK 115
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 753
TKL 318
IndyStarCraft 190
MaxPax 143
ProTech138
BRAT_OK 115
UpATreeSC 99
MindelVK 24
EmSc Tv 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 909
EffOrt 561
Mini 529
ggaemo 177
firebathero 150
White-Ra 69
Barracks 57
910 50
Hyun 50
Shinee 45
[ Show more ]
Shine 35
Bale 26
Killer 25
Trap 22
ToSsGirL 18
soO 15
yabsab 12
Dota 2
qojqva4036
Counter-Strike
Fnx 738
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4734
crisheroes1563
Liquid`Hasu1144
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2779
singsing1670
B2W.Neo867
ceh9625
Beastyqt570
ArmadaUGS175
C9.Mang0134
Dewaltoss61
Trikslyr44
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream506
Other Games
BasetradeTV165
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 13
EmSc2Tv 13
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile115
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2447
• TFBlade784
Other Games
• Shiphtur257
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 14m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 14m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.