• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:13
CEST 17:13
KST 00:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9603 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 74

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 145 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 23 2016 08:22 GMT
#1461
Look at the names on that Rels wagon. I wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 23 2016 08:36 GMT
#1462
On July 23 2016 17:18 Lunaticman wrote:
I think I might have figured out the mafia strategy, they are using the massive amount of posts to sow confusion. I think the players that have switched the town from focused trains and sown confusion are highly likely to be mafia.

I think the town in general is having to hard of a time to decide on a lynch which means the mafia is trying to obfuscate good targets and raise suspicion on relative clean townies.

They tried to do it on me but failed so now they are using me as a wagon for their intent.

I think there are two players that come to mind if you look at this pattern:

Koshi and Tumble.

I ask the town to focus their attention on these two players and see if they can find any inconsistencies in their statements that are worthy of a lynch.

I still think it is possible Kruppe is a scum too.

Quite frankly, it's your job to focus your attention on your scum reads, look for inconsistencies and then push your case for them being scum based off what you find. Please go ahead and do so, I will definitely consider what you have to say.
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 08:41 GMT
#1463
On July 23 2016 17:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 17:18 Lunaticman wrote:
I think I might have figured out the mafia strategy, they are using the massive amount of posts to sow confusion. I think the players that have switched the town from focused trains and sown confusion are highly likely to be mafia.

I think the town in general is having to hard of a time to decide on a lynch which means the mafia is trying to obfuscate good targets and raise suspicion on relative clean townies.

They tried to do it on me but failed so now they are using me as a wagon for their intent.

I think there are two players that come to mind if you look at this pattern:

Koshi and Tumble.

I ask the town to focus their attention on these two players and see if they can find any inconsistencies in their statements that are worthy of a lynch.

I still think it is possible Kruppe is a scum too.

Quite frankly, it's your job to focus your attention on your scum reads, look for inconsistencies and then push your case for them being scum based off what you find. Please go ahead and do so, I will definitely consider what you have to say.


Read their filters and voting pattern with what I just said in mind, I think it will become obvious. At this stage as I said from the beginning of the day. The pattern is obvious.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 10:12 GMT
#1464
Time is money ppl!
Failure is not an option
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 23 2016 13:32 GMT
#1465
I ll be back few hours be4 eod.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 23 2016 13:46 GMT
#1466
Who do you guys want to lynch anyway?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 23 2016 14:00 GMT
#1467
Maybe not actually, I didn't read a lot but Koshi is maf so.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 23 2016 14:19 GMT
#1468
Yeah I think Tumble is probably the right vote. If he claims I think we lynch anyways, since he was roleblocked last night in any case and will 100% be killed tonight. Don't think I'll be here for eod, but we'll see.

I think we should all post a reads list including some mafia and town before eod b/c of silent night.

Very likely Town:
-lunatic
-kruppe
-koshi
-skynx (maybe some inconsistencies between skynx/koshi)

Probably town:
-dc
-prpl

Maybe mafia:
-grack
-rels

Probably mafia
-tumble
-sl

There are some issues with the mafia list since maybe only 1 of tumble/rels is likely mafia, and the point above with skynx/koshi.

I may post a huge dump of notes if it looks like I won't be back before the end of day.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 23 2016 14:21 GMT
#1469
We are up to 3 votes on tumble now
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 23 2016 14:27 GMT
#1470
On July 23 2016 13:03 DCWasabi wrote:
OK, well turns out "solving the game" was a bit too ambitious, but I can give my thoughts...

Rels: #1 Mafia
He tunneled me 4ever, confirmed town (to myself).
He is also throwing shade at tumble, who I believe is town and Prp who is my #1 town read.


Grackaroni: Mafia
Rels #1 bestest teamate, if Rels flips town then disregard this read

prplhz: #1 town
consistant tone, changes his mind when presented with evidence, hard to fake passion, hesitant to lynch Kush, good thoughts about Kruppe

Skynx:
I think she is town or a skilled mafia, more likely town.
Filter is fucking long.
Good logic and reading things, moving thread forward.
I like her case on Koshi and defence of Kush.

note:
I don't read prplhz or Skynx as Mafia for scumreading me necessairly, because I admit that parts of my play have looked a bit scummy.
They aren't tunelling me like Rels was.

Kruppe: town for now because nobody cced

Tumble: Town
He is either town, or I think he is a really good at mafia.

Lunaticman:
Another fking long filter.
I think he is town, but if he ever confirmed town... do this: Go back and look at posts where he suspected somebody and then see who questioned his credibility right afterwards or called him crazy (they may be mafia).

Empc:
Town, as I explained earlier, I don't think his play this game is the exact same as his last scum games. For me it is noticeably different, even if he is not driving thread forward with logic, I feel like his posts are more heartfelt and not forced. Either he is town this game or he got better at playing mafia. i hope I'm not wrong.

There is also some Wifom about his "random vote" that yielded Palmar. I think it leans town as it would be too obvious to then NK palmer, but Wifom will be Wifom. It is a bit weird though that he then didn't comment on the idea that maybe mafia were setting him up... but it is not like he was really pushing for a Palmar kill, so it is probably nothing...

1 more thing, he is defending me at a points where I think it would have be stupid to do so if he was mafia. I mean, if there are several town on me right now, then I think Mafia could have a good shot at lynching me with a push form just 1-2 Mafia (please don't do that).

He says I need to step up and I think that is fair.

Sicklucker:
Towny because his reads make sense to me

Koshi: Town
if he is not town then we will worry about that later, he can actually push thread forward if he is town.


WELL FK, one of my TR has to be Mafia because it doesn't add up

The 2 reads I care about today are very generic.
One is mafia because he is scumreading you...
The other one is town because he would be good at mafia...

Other reads are better, but less important today.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 23 2016 14:29 GMT
#1471
Also the Grack read is insanely funny if you are mafia with TW and Grack.

Mafia agenda by DCWasabi:
Push Rels with pure OMGUS and spare Tumble with a lame excuse. When Rels flips town have a good excuse to exonerate scumbuddy Grack and see where the chips fall tomorrow.



For me the scumteam is pretty much still the 4 names I said before.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 23 2016 14:30 GMT
#1472
On July 23 2016 14:28 Grackaroni wrote:
I'll take Rels #1 bestest teammate any day of the week. It seems like he could use a buddy at this point.

awkward joke while commenting on a scumbuddy list?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 23 2016 14:33 GMT
#1473
Not sure if the following pages were mafia on mafia. And there were mafia there with Tumble/sl/Grack. Or is is poor Skynx anyway
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 23 2016 14:34 GMT
#1474
Tumble/Skynx/Grack/DCW

and benched is sl. But I don't think so.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 23 2016 14:36 GMT
#1475
Lunatic,

We really need to talk. At this point I don't know what you are doing. It has been multiple hours now that you keep repeating Kruppe/Kushi/Tumble while there is literally 0 chance Kruppe is mafia. And you refuse to use any new evidence or events in the thread to further your read between Koshi and Tumble.

And you are not looking for mafia outside those 3 names while you know well enough that there is.

So. How can I help you? Because you are stagnating. I don't like it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 14:37 GMT
#1476
On July 23 2016 23:29 Koshi wrote:
Also the Grack read is insanely funny if you are mafia with TW and Grack.

Mafia agenda by DCWasabi:
Push Rels with pure OMGUS and spare Tumble with a lame excuse. When Rels flips town have a good excuse to exonerate scumbuddy Grack and see where the chips fall tomorrow.



For me the scumteam is pretty much still the 4 names I said before.


Could you summarise the list and why I want it in a context
Failure is not an option
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 23 2016 14:39 GMT
#1477
Maybe I should bench Lunatic. Nobody has a real grip on this game yet it seems and it might be because off him? Probably not though.

Sicklucker, could you please please please hurry up a bit and try to solve it a bit further than Grack alone. I haven't read your filter too in depth but it seems like you are refusing to see & explore the bigger picture this game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 23 2016 14:39 GMT
#1478
On July 23 2016 23:37 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 23:29 Koshi wrote:
Also the Grack read is insanely funny if you are mafia with TW and Grack.

Mafia agenda by DCWasabi:
Push Rels with pure OMGUS and spare Tumble with a lame excuse. When Rels flips town have a good excuse to exonerate scumbuddy Grack and see where the chips fall tomorrow.



For me the scumteam is pretty much still the 4 names I said before.


Could you summarise the list and why I want it in a context

what? I don't understand.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 23 2016 14:40 GMT
#1479
I need to go to the store. brb. 20ish minutes.
I had a good night of sleep.
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 14:41 GMT
#1480
On July 23 2016 23:36 Koshi wrote:
Lunatic,

We really need to talk. At this point I don't know what you are doing. It has been multiple hours now that you keep repeating Kruppe/Kushi/Tumble while there is literally 0 chance Kruppe is mafia. And you refuse to use any new evidence or events in the thread to further your read between Koshi and Tumble.

And you are not looking for mafia outside those 3 names while you know well enough that there is.

So. How can I help you? Because you are stagnating. I don't like it.


My point is to focus the town and I am convinced there is a mafia in there. Why should I look elsewere?
I stated that I thought it was part of the mafia strategy, and here you are still doing it way to prove my point.
Failure is not an option
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech142
Codebar 36
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1057
Mini 918
Soma 761
actioN 462
Rush 384
Light 332
Horang2 316
Stork 276
BeSt 266
Larva 266
[ Show more ]
Snow 236
ggaemo 236
hero 226
Killer 111
firebathero 111
Barracks 110
Aegong 102
Sea.KH 85
Zeus 79
Dewaltoss 68
Shine 61
JYJ 48
soO 43
Sexy 37
Sharp 34
Shinee 32
ToSsGirL 28
Bale 24
zelot 17
Rock 17
sorry 13
Trap 13
Terrorterran 13
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
Gorgc7258
qojqva1794
Dendi674
420jenkins165
Counter-Strike
Fnx 779
x6flipin533
edward36
fl0m0
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes4893
Khaldor571
Other Games
gofns46850
singsing1401
B2W.Neo872
byalli522
Lowko373
Mlord258
DeMusliM224
Livibee186
KnowMe180
Liquid`VortiX155
ArmadaUGS115
Trikslyr27
Chillindude20
Railgan15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV234
WardiTV223
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream169
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH130
• StrangeGG 67
• mYiSmile117
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• FirePhoenix11
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV394
League of Legends
• Nemesis2366
• Jankos1805
• TFBlade618
Other Games
• Shiphtur58
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 47m
Kung Fu Cup
19h 47m
The PondCast
1d 18h
OSC
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.