• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:55
CEST 11:55
KST 18:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)36Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7731 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 80

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 145 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 23 2016 20:02 GMT
#1581
On July 24 2016 05:01 sicklucker wrote:
Theres no way tumbleweed is mafia. two confirmed towns from my pov are not even voting him. and my most likely mafia suspects are. this wont end well

Who is mafia. gogo
I had a good night of sleep.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 23 2016 20:02 GMT
#1582
Not voting (3): Lunaticman, Kruppe the Eel, sicklucker

like these 3 players are town im sorry. and none are voting tumbe. hes never flipping mafia. skynx might also be town
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 23 2016 20:02 GMT
#1583
On July 24 2016 05:02 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2016 05:01 sicklucker wrote:
Theres no way tumbleweed is mafia. two confirmed towns from my pov are not even voting him. and my most likely mafia suspects are. this wont end well

Who is mafia. gogo


grack his tone is red
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 23 2016 20:03 GMT
#1584
Also grack and someone else wanted to lynch me. if they were town dont you think mafia might join them?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 23 2016 20:03 GMT
#1585
On July 24 2016 05:02 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2016 05:02 Koshi wrote:
On July 24 2016 05:01 sicklucker wrote:
Theres no way tumbleweed is mafia. two confirmed towns from my pov are not even voting him. and my most likely mafia suspects are. this wont end well

Who is mafia. gogo


grack his tone is red

You still think Rels is mafia?
I had a good night of sleep.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 23 2016 20:04 GMT
#1586
ya he might be but not as likely as grack
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 23 2016 20:05 GMT
#1587
Well I disagree completely. Both Grack and Rels are very likely not mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 23 2016 20:05 GMT
#1588
like koshi my top 3 towns are not voting tumbleweed. Two are confirmed to me (myself and the chez wannabe) This is a mislynch...
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 23 2016 20:06 GMT
#1589
Regardless if they are mafia or not its still a mislynch because 3 towns are not voting him so mafia have to be .but one of them are mafia and I wont let you lose us this
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 23 2016 20:07 GMT
#1590
Why isn't DCW mafia?
I had a good night of sleep.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 23 2016 20:08 GMT
#1591
koshi do you not think the 3/4 no voters right now are town? because they are. answer this tho
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 23 2016 20:08 GMT
#1592
On July 24 2016 05:07 Koshi wrote:
Why isn't DCW mafia?


he probably is
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 20:10 GMT
#1593
SL, the thing I don't like about your play so far is the bussing, it set of so many flags for me.

But I am pretty sure tumble will flip town, and there should be 2 mafia on tumble if he is town. I think they though they would get away with an instant lynch lead by me. I just wanted to root them out.

If we just assume then that EC, Kruppe and lunaticman are town. We also assume Tumble is town because I feel that he has been trying to solve the game and not setting of any alarms. By the same token we assume Koshi is town Who is left?


1) Prplhz
2) DCWasabi
3) Skynx
6) Rels
7) sicklucker
8) Gracaroni

Among these players I feel Haze, Skynx and sicklurker has at least tried to contribute to the town.

that leaves:

8) Gracaroni
6) Rels
2) DCWasabi
3) Skynx

Out of these it is a lot harder to determine, but I feel that here is where we should lynch for now.
Failure is not an option
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 23 2016 20:12 GMT
#1594
also if i was mafia i would hammer tumbler here 100%. even if I was with him I would probably hammer because you idiots want to lynch me next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 23 2016 20:12 GMT
#1595
On July 24 2016 05:08 sicklucker wrote:
koshi do you not think the 3/4 no voters right now are town? because they are. answer this tho

I believe mafia lies within DCW/TW/SL/Skynx atm

And that Kruppe and luna are not voting yet doesn't worry me at all.
I had a good night of sleep.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 23 2016 20:14 GMT
#1596
im positive thats wrong
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 23 2016 20:14 GMT
#1597
Move to DCW?
I had a good night of sleep.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 23 2016 20:14 GMT
#1598
On July 24 2016 05:10 Lunaticman wrote:
SL, the thing I don't like about your play so far is the bussing, it set of so many flags for me.

But I am pretty sure tumble will flip town, and there should be 2 mafia on tumble if he is town. I think they though they would get away with an instant lynch lead by me. I just wanted to root them out.

If we just assume then that EC, Kruppe and lunaticman are town. We also assume Tumble is town because I feel that he has been trying to solve the game and not setting of any alarms. By the same token we assume Koshi is town Who is left?


1) Prplhz
2) DCWasabi
3) Skynx
6) Rels
7) sicklucker
8) Gracaroni

Among these players I feel Haze, Skynx and sicklurker has at least tried to contribute to the town.

that leaves:

8) Gracaroni
6) Rels
2) DCWasabi
3) Skynx

Out of these it is a lot harder to determine, but I feel that here is where we should lynch for now.



lol? how did I bus. I have to be mafia to bus. I dont even bus as mafia except if its tumbleweed with one away from a hammer
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 23 2016 20:15 GMT
#1599
dcw still seems like a 50/50.. hes like 3/4th on my suspect list so I dont think its the greatest. but better then this
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 23 2016 20:16 GMT
#1600
You are solving this game too slow sl. I don't trust you at all. Sorry.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1571
Bisu 742
BeSt 365
Horang2 276
Hyuk 271
actioN 203
Leta 149
Zeus 147
EffOrt 126
Jaedong 118
[ Show more ]
Light 110
ZerO 72
Soma 72
Shinee 48
Mind 41
Mong 40
Killer 37
soO 29
Aegong 29
ToSsGirL 27
PianO 21
Bale 21
sorry 17
Terrorterran 15
hero 14
Sharp 14
Pusan 11
HiyA 9
JulyZerg 8
Noble 7
Rush 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe158
League of Legends
JimRising 367
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1239
shoxiejesuss960
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King187
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1929
Other Games
gofns33472
summit1g8251
singsing1531
ceh9655
crisheroes303
XBOCT257
DeMusliM155
ArmadaUGS107
Livibee99
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick526
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream231
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH268
• LUISG 14
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2268
League of Legends
• Jankos2053
• Rush1278
• Stunt423
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5m
OSC
3h 5m
Stellar Fest
3h 5m
OSC
14h 5m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.