• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:13
CEST 15:13
KST 22:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)43Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8757 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 82

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 145 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 23 2016 20:31 GMT
#1621
I think I've got this game locked up now. Tumble/SL/DCwasabi.

SL/DCwasabi both come out in defense of Tumble and now SL is trying to recuscitate the Rels lynch back from the graveyard in the last second.
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 20:31 GMT
#1622
Tbh, I would have liked kruppe the maniac to go online before I vote. but I guess it is rels then. god damn it.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 20:32 GMT
#1623
Well both rels and DC are kinda afk.
Failure is not an option
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 23 2016 20:32 GMT
#1624
Prplhz's case on DCW is quite strong. I'll lynch whoever out of Tumble/SL/DCW gets the most votes.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 23 2016 20:33 GMT
#1625
We really need to be well coordinated.
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 20:35 GMT
#1626
DC seems to be on everyones list, so lets just get him?
Failure is not an option
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 23 2016 20:35 GMT
#1627
grack might acualy be the town of the group. that was pretty tinfoily to come from a mafia
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 23 2016 20:36 GMT
#1628
On July 24 2016 05:35 Lunaticman wrote:
DC seems to be on everyones list, so lets just get him?

Okay!!!
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
DCWasabi
Profile Joined December 2010
United States368 Posts
July 23 2016 20:36 GMT
#1629
On July 24 2016 04:39 prplhz wrote:
I'd much rather just MURDER DCWasabi. He seems to be putting noticably less deliberation into the game than he did last game. You could say that carefree reads would ostensibly point to town but it just seems like he doesn't care as much about pushing his ideas as he did the last two games I played with him.

Like just now, just 5 minutes of going through Tumblewood's filter and posting a couple of posts with a one liner smacked on them. Just doesn't seem like how he posted in the other games, he would be more inquisitive and then when he had an idea he would push it. This just seems like "you guys do whatever as long as I have some deniability for whatever's happeneing".


You are correct, I don't care as much about pushing my ideas.
That is because I am way more confused this game regarding who is mafia.
I was hesitant to even post that long post last night because I knew it would get torn down.

If you want to mislynch me, go for it.
Don't expect me to put a bunch more energy into defending myself, because I am not going to.

I can tell you one thing though, if I was actually Mafia I would be a lot more motivated to play this game and I THINK I would be more active since I would actually know what was going on.

I probably shouldn't commit to playing more games unless I feel like I can put more time and thought into it too.

Also, I have never actually played a games as Mafia either in real life (2 games) or on forum (2 partial games + this game); maybe it would be easier to scumhunt if I knew how it felt to be Mafia or if I actually knew what they try to do first-hand (not just reading a guide a few weeks ago).

I'm not going to give-up completely though as that would be a jerk-move

so yeah...
"Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana." -Groucho Marx
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 23 2016 20:36 GMT
#1630
On July 24 2016 05:35 sicklucker wrote:
grack might acualy be the town of the group. that was pretty tinfoily to come from a mafia

Did you read what Prplhz posted on DCW?
DCWasabi
Profile Joined December 2010
United States368 Posts
July 23 2016 20:37 GMT
#1631
I'm not AFK, I have ~30 minutes until my meeting starts via Skype.
"Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana." -Groucho Marx
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 23 2016 20:37 GMT
#1632
On July 24 2016 05:31 Lunaticman wrote:
Tbh, I would have liked kruppe the maniac to go online before I vote. but I guess it is rels then. god damn it.

Rels is the worst vote you could do. in my humble opinion. DCW is wayyyy better.

Rels and DCW are almost never mafia together.
I had a good night of sleep.
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 23 2016 20:37 GMT
#1633
I'm here. I guess Koshi or me are not getting lynched so I have to read 200 posts.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 23 2016 20:39 GMT
#1634
btw. It doesn't matter if we lynch DCW or TW today.

BOTH are likely mafia. Do not let TW or DCW live for eternity because for some reason you think 1 has to be mafia. Both EASILY can be mafia together.
I had a good night of sleep.
DCWasabi
Profile Joined December 2010
United States368 Posts
July 23 2016 20:40 GMT
#1635
You guys think Tumble is town and I am defending him, but you think I am Mafia?

That makes no fucking sense.

If I was Mafia, I would have hammered Tumble in a heartbeat.
"Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana." -Groucho Marx
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 20:40 GMT
#1636
On July 24 2016 05:36 DCWasabi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2016 04:39 prplhz wrote:
I'd much rather just MURDER DCWasabi. He seems to be putting noticably less deliberation into the game than he did last game. You could say that carefree reads would ostensibly point to town but it just seems like he doesn't care as much about pushing his ideas as he did the last two games I played with him.

Like just now, just 5 minutes of going through Tumblewood's filter and posting a couple of posts with a one liner smacked on them. Just doesn't seem like how he posted in the other games, he would be more inquisitive and then when he had an idea he would push it. This just seems like "you guys do whatever as long as I have some deniability for whatever's happeneing".


You are correct, I don't care as much about pushing my ideas.
That is because I am way more confused this game regarding who is mafia.
I was hesitant to even post that long post last night because I knew it would get torn down.

If you want to mislynch me, go for it.
Don't expect me to put a bunch more energy into defending myself, because I am not going to.

I can tell you one thing though, if I was actually Mafia I would be a lot more motivated to play this game and I THINK I would be more active since I would actually know what was going on.

I probably shouldn't commit to playing more games unless I feel like I can put more time and thought into it too.

Also, I have never actually played a games as Mafia either in real life (2 games) or on forum (2 partial games + this game); maybe it would be easier to scumhunt if I knew how it felt to be Mafia or if I actually knew what they try to do first-hand (not just reading a guide a few weeks ago).

I'm not going to give-up completely though as that would be a jerk-move

so yeah...


fuck me this defense is to good. IT IS TO MUCH TOWN JEBUS.

WHO IS IT THEN ?!?! there has to be 2 mafia on the tumble lynch.

Is it Koshi?!?!? Haze!?!? WTF MAN.
Failure is not an option
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-23 20:42:13
July 23 2016 20:40 GMT
#1637
Day 2 Votecount

Tumblewood (3): Rels, Koshi, emperorchampion, Grackaroni, prplhz
Rels (3): Tumblewood,sicklucker, DCWasabi, Rels
DCWasabi (2): prplhz, Koshi, Prplhz
Koshi (1): Skynx
sicklucker (0): Grackaroni

Not voting (3): Lunaticman, Kruppe the Eel, sicklucker

With 11 alive it takes 6 to insta-lynch. Deadline is in on Saturday, Jul 23 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)Remember, if it is not reach, the lynch will become a plural Lynch, and the person with the highest votes will die.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
DCWasabi
Profile Joined December 2010
United States368 Posts
July 23 2016 20:40 GMT
#1638
Should I switch to Tumble?
"Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana." -Groucho Marx
DCWasabi
Profile Joined December 2010
United States368 Posts
July 23 2016 20:40 GMT
#1639
I think hes town, but I know I am town.
"Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana." -Groucho Marx
DCWasabi
Profile Joined December 2010
United States368 Posts
July 23 2016 20:41 GMT
#1640
Tell me who to vote PRP!!!
"Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana." -Groucho Marx
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 654
TaKeTV 185
SteadfastSC173
ComeBackTV 153
LamboSC288
Rex52
EnkiAlexander 7
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy11
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech178
SteadfastSC 173
LamboSC2 88
Rex 52
BRAT_OK 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36602
Shuttle 3126
Horang2 935
Bisu 931
Jaedong 726
Mini 609
EffOrt 556
Light 460
BeSt 348
Soma 344
[ Show more ]
firebathero 340
Hyuk 320
Stork 307
Snow 169
Zeus 161
Rush 155
Last 150
ggaemo 147
ZerO 142
Pusan 91
Leta 83
hero 69
Killer 56
sorry 56
Mong 45
Sharp 44
Mind 42
Bale 28
Aegong 27
Shinee 27
Shine 25
ToSsGirL 24
soO 23
Trap 23
Sexy 22
Terrorterran 20
NotJumperer 16
Yoon 16
Free 14
PianO 13
HiyA 10
JulyZerg 9
Noble 7
Sacsri 7
zelot 7
Icarus 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5799
qojqva1681
Dendi862
420jenkins63
Fuzer 55
League of Legends
Reynor108
Counter-Strike
x6flipin424
markeloff162
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2222
crisheroes975
XaKoH 150
Other Games
gofns38745
singsing2193
olofmeister1477
B2W.Neo954
Mlord243
DeMusliM185
Livibee178
Liquid`VortiX122
Hui .117
Mew2King101
ArmadaUGS92
QueenE88
Chillindude18
Railgan12
ZerO(Twitch)12
fpsfer 0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream130
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 64
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1809
League of Legends
• Jankos2232
• TFBlade773
• Nemesis762
Other Games
• WagamamaTV183
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 47m
Stellar Fest
23h 47m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.