• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:30
CEST 16:30
KST 23:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9394 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 20 2016 13:37 GMT
#232
On July 20 2016 22:37 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 22:35 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:03 Koshi wrote:
I think Lunaticman has done everything a mafia does early game.

Ask a simple question about the setup:
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 20 2016 20:29 Lunaticman wrote:
Rels since no one else seems to be active right now maybe you could help me explain a bit about the roles.

"Mason and Parity Cop vs Godfather goon and roleblocker

cop and jailkeeper vs Godfather, strongarm and role blocker

Jailkeeper and vigilante vs Godfather, Goon, Strongarm"

I do not recognize the jailkeeper, strong arm and godfather.


Call somebody blue / bluehunted + is self-aware
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 20 2016 21:41 Lunaticman wrote:
Well I think rels is blue based on his posts so far. One mafia usually goes active in the beginning but I dont really have any scum vibes yet.

There is probably a 50/50 red or green on both of you so far.

And what do you think about me so far?


Do "serious" scumhunting on a matter that was put forward as a joke. Bit too hard-try
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 20 2016 20:17 Lunaticman wrote:
I was expecting emperorchampion to be very active in the beginning since I spectated the last game played (the one with hilary and trump). Maybe he changed his playstyle or maybe he simply asleep.

What do you think Rels?



And lastly it maybe seems like he is trusting people too much and tries to buddy them.






That all said I don't scumread you. It's just something I saw . Game is young.

I'm more curious about this part. He didn't give anyone a town read aside from suggesting Kels could be blue. Any posts in particular?

Meh. It is a maybe feeling.

Point of the post was to create discussion and deny the upcoming lunaticguy is 100% town sentiment.

That's fair.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 20 2016 13:53 GMT
#245
On July 20 2016 22:52 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 22:31 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:10 Palmar wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:03 Koshi wrote:
I think Lunaticman has done everything a mafia does early game.

Ask a simple question about the setup:
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 20 2016 20:29 Lunaticman wrote:
Rels since no one else seems to be active right now maybe you could help me explain a bit about the roles.

"Mason and Parity Cop vs Godfather goon and roleblocker

cop and jailkeeper vs Godfather, strongarm and role blocker

Jailkeeper and vigilante vs Godfather, Goon, Strongarm"

I do not recognize the jailkeeper, strong arm and godfather.


Call somebody blue / bluehunted + is self-aware
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 20 2016 21:41 Lunaticman wrote:
Well I think rels is blue based on his posts so far. One mafia usually goes active in the beginning but I dont really have any scum vibes yet.

There is probably a 50/50 red or green on both of you so far.

And what do you think about me so far?


Do "serious" scumhunting on a matter that was put forward as a joke. Bit too hard-try
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 20 2016 20:17 Lunaticman wrote:
I was expecting emperorchampion to be very active in the beginning since I spectated the last game played (the one with hilary and trump). Maybe he changed his playstyle or maybe he simply asleep.

What do you think Rels?



And lastly it maybe seems like he is trusting people too much and tries to buddy them.






That all said I don't scumread you. It's just something I saw . Game is young.


Is this the game koshi finally rolls mafia?

A wild Palmar appears.

I'm in the game, right?

You didn't read your role pm did you?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 20 2016 13:54 GMT
#246
Please read it Palmar, you're on my team.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 20 2016 20:17 GMT
#468
Ok I've been taking notes. Things that have stuck out to me.
On July 20 2016 23:19 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 21:41 Lunaticman wrote:
Well I think rels is blue based on his posts so far. One mafia usually goes active in the beginning but I dont really have any scum vibes yet.

There is probably a 50/50 red or green on both of you so far.

And what do you think about me so far?

I was ehh kind of uncertain on luna until he made this post. this is about the exact opposite of what a mafia would post if they were trying to blend in / sound town. scrubtell?
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 22:03 Koshi wrote:
I think Lunaticman has done everything a mafia does early game.

Ask a simple question about the setup:
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 20 2016 20:29 Lunaticman wrote:
Rels since no one else seems to be active right now maybe you could help me explain a bit about the roles.

"Mason and Parity Cop vs Godfather goon and roleblocker

cop and jailkeeper vs Godfather, strongarm and role blocker

Jailkeeper and vigilante vs Godfather, Goon, Strongarm"

I do not recognize the jailkeeper, strong arm and godfather.


Call somebody blue / bluehunted + is self-aware
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 20 2016 21:41 Lunaticman wrote:
Well I think rels is blue based on his posts so far. One mafia usually goes active in the beginning but I dont really have any scum vibes yet.

There is probably a 50/50 red or green on both of you so far.

And what do you think about me so far?


Do "serious" scumhunting on a matter that was put forward as a joke. Bit too hard-try
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 20 2016 20:17 Lunaticman wrote:
I was expecting emperorchampion to be very active in the beginning since I spectated the last game played (the one with hilary and trump). Maybe he changed his playstyle or maybe he simply asleep.

What do you think Rels?



And lastly it maybe seems like he is trusting people too much and tries to buddy them.






That all said I don't scumread you. It's just something I saw . Game is young.

ehh not sure what to make of this post. it's weird, but townies are weird too. idk, townreading koshi blindly seems to be working for me so far.

On July 20 2016 23:26 Tumblewood wrote:
actually no
luna's one post is not enough to balance out his previous posting. he's been posting but hardly playing all game. that definitely warrants a scumlean in my book. (this also applies to ec)
also if luna is scum I guess koshi isn't partners because why make a scum case and not go for the cred? shitty mafia move.

Here tumble made a quick unprompted re-evaluation of his read on Lunatic. I think that is a strong indication that Tumble is making genuine reads and is therefore town. Mafia spends more time deciding how they want to interpret a player and then defend their interpretation until they are given a reason to change.

Re-evaluating Lunatic. Lunatic hasn't made any real accusations until Palmar voted him.
On July 20 2016 20:47 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 20:32 Grackaroni wrote:
From my experience day 1 lynch usually lands on somebody largely inactive.


Yes I agree, is it too soon to start voting?

I am unsure about the timezones for all the players but this is to quiet. It feels like a scum town atm... I would throw accusations left and right now if it was irl to gauge some responses!

I don't see why forum mafia would be any different from in real life mafia. Moreover, right now he's voting for someone he thinks is town??
On July 21 2016 03:45 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 03:36 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:27 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:23 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:20 Tumblewood wrote:
and I don't get how ec can be scum three games in a row, then act the exact same way the next game and notbe scumread

Without ever rolling town he doesn't know how to be town its simple. Even he does exact opposite of what he did its forced and noticeable.


Based on this I'm putting down my vote for now on EC.

Even if he turns green you will be the next auto lynch. Or rather a blue should check you during the night to save a lynch target.

I will change the vote if someone comes up with a better argument for a d1 lynch.


So I went from highest town (iirc) to your scum vote? :o


No I still think you are town, but I think they made good arguments based on your previous games.

Why are you doing this? It doesn't really make sense from a town or a scum perspective.

On July 21 2016 02:30 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 01:18 Koshi wrote:
On July 21 2016 00:58 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
do i really have to read all this or is it all about coffee and tea and stuff?

Read skynx his filter.


I think EC made a townie point about how skynx kept bringing up the pregame qt link. So townread on EC.

I do not think that point was valid, because skynx only brought it up once, and the rest of the time was in response to other people talking about it.

Skynx actually gets a tone-based townread for his chilled out, comfortable swagger.

Can you explain what was townie about this qt link discussion? So far Kush has contributed little, but he actually seems like he wants people to think that he's putting an effort this game. I think this is scummy for Kush since he usually has a loud, distinct no-shits given attitude as town.
On July 21 2016 04:20 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
scum
1) Prplhz
2) DCWasabi
6) Rels
7) sicklucker
8) Gracaroni
11) Kruppe the eel
12) Koshi
13) Palmar


A list of 8 people? I expect more. I think Kush is the best lynch for today.
##Vote: Kushm4sta
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 20 2016 20:29 GMT
#470
On the Emperor/Tumble battle:
Tumble made a good point that emperor didn't seem interested in following up his case and posted about coffee instead. I think the original case of posting but not focusing on anything was weak and could have applied to a lot of people, including myself. I don't think Emperor is a good lynch for today.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 20 2016 20:31 GMT
#471
Oh and for Lunatic,
On July 20 2016 23:04 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 22:54 Grackaroni wrote:
Please read it Palmar, you're on my team.


Based on this post whom do you think is mafia?

This wasn't a mason claim it was a scum claim. I'm very into tongue and cheek.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 20 2016 20:47 GMT
#476
On July 21 2016 05:41 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 05:17 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 21 2016 02:30 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On July 21 2016 01:18 Koshi wrote:
On July 21 2016 00:58 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
do i really have to read all this or is it all about coffee and tea and stuff?

Read skynx his filter.


I think EC made a townie point about how skynx kept bringing up the pregame qt link. So townread on EC.

I do not think that point was valid, because skynx only brought it up once, and the rest of the time was in response to other people talking about it.

Skynx actually gets a tone-based townread for his chilled out, comfortable swagger.

Can you explain what was townie about this qt link discussion?


wasup grack. hao jiu bu jian.

I think you misunderstood me. I was calling his tone townie. I was calling his qt discussion null, not townie.




好久不见. I still don't understand. You think that skynx talking about qts is null and EC talking about skynx talking about qts is townie?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 21 2016 02:14 GMT
#507
On July 21 2016 08:56 prplhz wrote:
before people hammer nnn_thekushmountains

he just plays like this, played exactly like this in bavarian and played exactly like this in onegu is best host

i'm getting a slight town vibe from him just because he put 8 people on his scum list but other than that, he could really be anything

i also think it's pretty useless to pressure him

if we want a policy lynch i think sicklucker is the way to go because he's not posting

It's possible Kush's play has changed since I've last played with him. Other people can add a better idea of how Kush currently plays than I do at this point. I haven't played with him in over a year and don't keep too up to date on current games.

That said from what I remember of Kush his tone feels quite off to me. Also, a lot of people seem more suspicious of the players who have contributed essentially nothing. I think you get a lot better success rate of hitting scum by lynching people who are contributing only a bit above that level while still giving off the appearance that they are interested in contributing.

On July 21 2016 09:22 prplhz wrote:
@Grackaroni Why is it scummy that nnn_thekushmountains has 8 people on his scum list?

The post is just a highlight of what I've found underwhelming from him so far. It's not scummy to suspect a lot of people.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 21 2016 02:21 GMT
#508
On July 21 2016 10:06 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 09:22 prplhz wrote:
@Grackaroni Why is it scummy that nnn_thekushmountains has 8 people on his scum list?

yeah now that I think back about it, Grack should know better. It's been a while since I played with him though so I forget how clueless he is.

It's a process of elimination which isn't uncommon. Something that could have thrown it off is that I presented it as a scum list, when really it's the inverse of a townlist.

I understand that it's process of elimination. Perhaps you're right that I would have interpreted it more favorably if it was just the reverse, i.e. the list of people you feel are town attached with your thought process rather than the way you phrased it.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 21 2016 02:33 GMT
#510
On July 21 2016 11:14 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 08:56 prplhz wrote:
before people hammer nnn_thekushmountains

he just plays like this, played exactly like this in bavarian and played exactly like this in onegu is best host

i'm getting a slight town vibe from him just because he put 8 people on his scum list but other than that, he could really be anything

i also think it's pretty useless to pressure him

if we want a policy lynch i think sicklucker is the way to go because he's not posting

It's possible Kush's play has changed since I've last played with him. Other people can add a better idea of how Kush currently plays than I do at this point. I haven't played with him in over a year and don't keep too up to date on current games.

That said from what I remember of Kush his tone feels quite off to me. Also, a lot of people seem more suspicious of the players who have contributed essentially nothing. I think you get a lot better success rate of hitting scum by lynching people who are contributing only a bit above that level while still giving off the appearance that they are interested in contributing.

Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 09:22 prplhz wrote:
@Grackaroni Why is it scummy that nnn_thekushmountains has 8 people on his scum list?

The post is just a highlight of what I've found underwhelming from him so far. It's not scummy to suspect a lot of people.

Koshi also fits into that scum sweet spot for me that I described. The only thing he's done this game is talk about some unease with Lunatic's posts, yet he's been posting enough that he gives off some appearance of trying to scum hunt. Also like Kush, I have some expectations of what to expect from his play and what he has posted is not what I would expect from Koshi so far.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 21 2016 02:36 GMT
#511
On July 21 2016 11:30 sicklucker wrote:
how long till deadline? time to spam the thread to get my 10 posts

22 hours until deadline.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 21 2016 03:01 GMT
#519
On July 20 2016 23:26 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 22:54 Skynx wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:53 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:52 Skynx wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:45 Koshi wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:42 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:38 Koshi wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:35 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:24 Koshi wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:22 emperorchampion wrote:
palmar/koshi scum team confirmed, may as well just post the qt now guys :D

If you were town, do you think you would be good reading skynx?

pretty hard question. I know.


Hmm I think in the 1 game that I obs'd I found him pretty town. I think he would have a difficult time making the kind of posts he usually makes if he is mafia. I honestly have no idea how it will pan out though since as mafia I never really put a lot of effort into "reading" people. It's a little different, I was trying to find out what people responded well to. Skynx is one of the players that I'm not really sure on, since he seems more to just do his own thing (other player is kush, who I have no idea since he never posts his thoughts lol).

Could you give me your full view on him near EoD? I have this genious play to let skynx and you read each other and follow those reads.

pls remember because I will forget it.


I'll forget also, so paging skynx: please remember!

Also you're in big trouble if we're both mafai. Or are you trying to get me to tell you if you should bus your teammate?

sekret taktiks

I have one tactic: bus emperor or die trying.


well last game you died

I can figure what went down in QT even tho i can't read it ^^


also this just finally dinged in my head, now that I remember that you're Tureky-blocked lol

hmm elaborate scum set-up here, trying to make everyone think that you can't access qt, therefore must not be mafai!

It doesn't make any sense to me at all that this post is the basis for Kush's town read on EC. How can you discern anything from that?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 21 2016 03:01 GMT
#520
I haven't played mafia at all for about a year.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 21 2016 03:04 GMT
#523
When you're playing a lot of TL mafia I find that the easiest way to find scum just comes from feels you get on other players due to a lot of past experience. Unfortunately I've also found that it's one of the least effective ways of getting a lynch. It's a lot harder for me to read players I'm unfamiliar with so this game could be a struggle.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 21 2016 03:04 GMT
#524
On July 21 2016 12:04 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 12:01 Grackaroni wrote:
I haven't played mafia at all for about a year.


yes and it was in your last game im pretty sure. since it was my first and I remember...

and kush was mafia and nked you so this is interesting

You have a much better memory than I do.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 21 2016 03:10 GMT
#529
On July 21 2016 12:07 sicklucker wrote:
ya I also cant bother to read any of the new players maybe im just in a mood I just skimmed all their posts. I dont even read tumbles/gumshoes posts and now theirs even new players. But I play mafia too much and im worn out. you havent played in a year no warn out excuses!

##vote grackaroni

I never said I was warn out.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 21 2016 03:11 GMT
#530
*worn out
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 21 2016 03:12 GMT
#531
On July 21 2016 12:09 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
jk about shutting the fuck up grack.
um but yeah. Let's vote for kruppe or rels or something guys.

What do you think about a Koshi vote?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 21 2016 03:22 GMT
#544
On July 21 2016 12:07 Tumblewood wrote:
lol just remembered I have two quotes open in other tabs
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 05:45 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
scum
1) Prplhz
6) Rels
7) sicklucker
11) Kruppe the eel
12) Koshi
13) Palmar

kruppe - Isn't he a lot more explicit in his reads than last game? Maybe he's trying harder to look town, because actually he's scum??

the note on kruppe kinda weirds me out but I think kush wouldn't be that obvious probably
also palmar said a thing
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 06:55 Palmar wrote:
On July 21 2016 06:50 Koshi wrote:
On July 21 2016 06:47 Palmar wrote:
On July 21 2016 06:38 Koshi wrote:
On July 21 2016 05:45 prplhz wrote:
i am really having a hard time imagining Lunaticman playing mafia for 8 hours with people being 100% serious 100% of the time which is why i think it's odd he's being so serious and taking everything so serious all the time

This is a good point.

The dude is literally agreeing with my trolling.

I don't understand what you are saying.

Something is off on lunatic.

I'm pointing out he's completely unable to detect sarcasm/trolling (read our interactions).

(nested quote is relevant)
I thought he was going one way with "agreeing with my trolling"-- like, in the direction of "he said something bad/dumb" but then he went in the direction of "doesn't detect sarcasm".
being unable to detect sarcasm is totally nai-- it reflects on the person and not the alignment.
both of these posts raise question marks in my head but I don't know if it makes either of them scum.

Palmar was having a laugh because he made a bunch of joke logic posts and Lunatic was agreeing with them. I think I get what Kush is saying there. Kruppe might feel more responsibility to make his role playing more clear to seem townie if he has a team counting on him not getting lynched.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 21 2016 03:33 GMT
#549
Mafia database says that SL has been mislynched multiple times btw.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 940
ComeBackTV 606
SteadfastSC508
TaKeTV 361
IndyStarCraft 126
Rex102
EnkiAlexander 55
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 508
ProTech135
IndyStarCraft 126
Rex 102
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50043
Bisu 2025
Horang2 1304
EffOrt 1182
Soma 695
Mini 596
Hyuk 582
BeSt 501
Light 459
Larva 415
[ Show more ]
Rush 271
ZerO 220
910 86
Mong 86
Leta 82
Snow 57
firebathero 56
Pusan 49
ToSsGirL 45
Mind 37
Sexy 34
JYJ 31
Aegong 30
Terrorterran 22
Bale 21
Trap 15
Sacsri 15
Rock 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Noble 11
Shine 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6792
qojqva843
Counter-Strike
Fnx 751
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1501
Khaldor1142
Lowko478
Other Games
singsing2056
olofmeister1643
hiko1284
Beastyqt597
B2W.Neo429
Livibee195
Hui .186
Liquid`VortiX151
XaKoH 135
ArmadaUGS115
KnowMe82
djWHEAT80
Mew2King79
QueenE54
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream94
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 37
• FirePhoenix11
• Michael_bg 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2966
Other Games
• Shiphtur90
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 30m
CranKy Ducklings
19h 30m
Online Event
20h 30m
FEL
1d 1h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.