• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:17
CEST 09:17
KST 16:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10832 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 24 Next All
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 21:52 GMT
#1919
Yes I would like to say if grack is green, so is koshi.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 21:53 GMT
#1923
My prefered lynch is koshi but for some reason I dont think we will make it.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 21:54 GMT
#1928
If tumble is green, 2 mafia or all three are in his lynch vote.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 21:55 GMT
#1934
I just wish we had another blue claim right now to work of.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 21:56 GMT
#1936
On July 24 2016 06:56 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2016 06:55 Lunaticman wrote:
I just wish we had another blue claim right now to work of.


it's too late for that now


EC why did you remove the tumble vote?
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 21:57 GMT
#1944
On July 24 2016 06:57 sicklucker wrote:
ec at least vote its really scummy if you dont


he cant it will be 5/5 then.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 21:58 GMT
#1947
On July 24 2016 06:57 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2016 06:56 Skynx wrote:
On July 24 2016 06:54 Tumblewood wrote:
On July 24 2016 06:53 Skynx wrote:
So what happens if Tumble is green? Lynch Kruppe or Koshi/Grack?
alternatively listen to the scumteam I have iterated fifty million times
or just lose if you want

Quote it now for a final time to make it 100% certain

is there a disappointment emote?


hahaha :D
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 21:59 GMT
#1951
I am sure DC is town if tumble is green. So FFS what is he doing.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 21:59 GMT
#1954
gg no re...
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 24 2016 10:04 GMT
#1964
OMG THIS IS SO INSANE. TUMBLE I TRUSTED YOU
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 24 2016 10:46 GMT
#1975
On July 24 2016 19:06 sicklucker wrote:
hum well. this means there was probably 1 or even 2 mafia busing tumble before people started switching off. I still think the non voters were town and im kind of ok with my logic thinking tumble was a bad lynch because of that even tho it was wrong so I dont really regret that


Well this makes both of us look like scum tbh.

I was positive he was a townie.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 24 2016 10:48 GMT
#1976
Was there no NK?
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 24 2016 10:49 GMT
#1979
There should be at least one mafia in the grack lynch, the only way to save tumble was to vote for grac.

This kinda makes Grac a townie too right?
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 24 2016 10:50 GMT
#1980
On July 24 2016 19:48 sicklucker wrote:
I dont think it does. just wrong. Like I said if im scum I bus I dont put my entire game on the line to save tumbleweed of all people...


Yes that is true, if I was mafia I would have killed tumble. I would have looked like the perfect townie.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 24 2016 10:51 GMT
#1981
We should all look at tumbles filter, usually the godfather throws a lot of shade on their on team mates.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 24 2016 11:40 GMT
#1992
On July 24 2016 20:01 prplhz wrote:
Eh whatever.

I make a small case on DCWasabi

Koshi agrees (does this several times but I'm not gonna link all times)

sicklucker agrees

Lunaticman agrees

Koshi asks to move FROM Tumblewood TO DCWasabi

Lunaticman agrees more strongly

At this point I think me and Koshi moved our votes to DCWasabi.

Grackaroni comes in and agrees on DCWasabi lynch

Lunaticman suggests just lynching him

Yet the lynch never takes off at all, most votes he got was two. I'm being read town by most people, Lunaticman is literally crazier than Chezinu (and universally town read). Koshi, sicklucker, Grackaroni, we all wanted to switch to DCWasabi. But scum doesn't do anything, it just oddly fades out. Because DCWasabi is scum!



This is also something I've been wondering


Ive had this account on Tl for like 10 years, Im not a smurf.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 24 2016 11:50 GMT
#1996
On July 24 2016 20:26 sicklucker wrote:
emperor why did you vote one person in the vote thread and vote the other in the main thread with like 3 minutes before deadline?


There is a high probability, that SL and EC are scum.

Kruppes read was perfect, I think I will just wait for his reads and do what he says.

Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 24 2016 11:55 GMT
#1997
If I was EC as mafia, I would definatly lynch tumble. SL looks like he was trying to save Tumble and me too.

I'm going to read tumbles filter now.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 24 2016 12:05 GMT
#1999
Wait is kruppe dead? I don't get if there was a night kill.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 24 2016 12:42 GMT
#2001
On July 24 2016 21:38 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2016 21:05 Lunaticman wrote:
Wait is kruppe dead? I don't get if there was a night kill.

Read the spoiler.



I think I would lynch dcw today. Or sl or skynx or lunaticman.
But more likely dcw and sl.


Ok that sucks, maybe it was implied that he died of course. So even if he jailkeeped himself the mafia could kill him?

I think we should just follow kruppes read and get DC or Rels.

I also agree that SL, skynx or lunaticman looks extremly scummy from what happend. But remember Kruppe did clear me as town.

Failure is not an option
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 912
ggaemo 457
Stork 328
Leta 213
PianO 109
Larva 84
Hyuk 31
ZergMaN 25
yabsab 21
Bale 20
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm171
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Reynor88
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King171
Westballz33
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor780
Other Games
summit1g10029
C9.Mang0250
Sick168
PiGStarcraft132
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick627
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream158
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2288
League of Legends
• Lourlo1268
• Stunt525
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
2h 43m
Online Event
3h 43m
FEL
8h 43m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.