• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:33
CEST 19:33
KST 02:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8302 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 100

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 145 Next
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 24 2016 10:51 GMT
#1981
We should all look at tumbles filter, usually the godfather throws a lot of shade on their on team mates.
Failure is not an option
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 24 2016 10:52 GMT
#1982
On July 24 2016 19:49 Lunaticman wrote:
There should be at least one mafia in the grack lynch, the only way to save tumble was to vote for grac.

This kinda makes Grac a townie too right?


not really he probably is tho
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 24 2016 10:59 GMT
#1983
There is probably 3 mafia on grack (maaaybe just 2). Almost certain that 1 of grack/sl is mafia, and grack is certainly town. I think we go sl for now.

I think cop only claims if they are about to be lynched or if the lynch target is checked green.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 24 2016 11:00 GMT
#1984
gg kruppe you played an incredible day 2

gg tumble, I think you played well in a tough situation (I know cause it was very similar to the game I just played lol)
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 24 2016 11:01 GMT
#1985
Eh whatever.

I make a small case on DCWasabi

Koshi agrees (does this several times but I'm not gonna link all times)

sicklucker agrees

Lunaticman agrees

Koshi asks to move FROM Tumblewood TO DCWasabi

Lunaticman agrees more strongly

At this point I think me and Koshi moved our votes to DCWasabi.

Grackaroni comes in and agrees on DCWasabi lynch

Lunaticman suggests just lynching him

Yet the lynch never takes off at all, most votes he got was two. I'm being read town by most people, Lunaticman is literally crazier than Chezinu (and universally town read). Koshi, sicklucker, Grackaroni, we all wanted to switch to DCWasabi. But scum doesn't do anything, it just oddly fades out. Because DCWasabi is scum!



This is also something I've been wondering
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 24 2016 11:05 GMT
#1986
If we look though the last few pages I think we find the other 2 mafia pretty easy. Whoever said "because tumble was at 5 and not dead, and therefore not mafia" is probably mafia (unless it was lunatic then he's 50/50 mafai)
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 24 2016 11:07 GMT
#1987
On July 24 2016 20:01 prplhz wrote:
Eh whatever.

I make a small case on DCWasabi

Koshi agrees (does this several times but I'm not gonna link all times)

sicklucker agrees

Lunaticman agrees

Koshi asks to move FROM Tumblewood TO DCWasabi

Lunaticman agrees more strongly

At this point I think me and Koshi moved our votes to DCWasabi.

Grackaroni comes in and agrees on DCWasabi lynch

Lunaticman suggests just lynching him

Yet the lynch never takes off at all, most votes he got was two. I'm being read town by most people, Lunaticman is literally crazier than Chezinu (and universally town read). Koshi, sicklucker, Grackaroni, we all wanted to switch to DCWasabi. But scum doesn't do anything, it just oddly fades out. Because DCWasabi is scum!



This is also something I've been wondering


Hmm was his vote on koshi before or after the vote on grack started? Let me check. I don't know if mafia has that bad communication.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 24 2016 11:12 GMT
#1988
Hmm it was before, also he kinda said that thing that I was thinking about. Yeah DC very well could have been mafia, would explain a bit end of day 1 also.

I dunno I have a feeling that sl is the better target still though.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 24 2016 11:16 GMT
#1989
On July 24 2016 19:59 emperorchampion wrote:
There is probably 3 mafia on grack (maaaybe just 2). Almost certain that 1 of grack/sl is mafia, and grack is certainly town. I think we go sl for now.

I think cop only claims if they are about to be lynched or if the lynch target is checked green.


eh no we are both town im pretty sure I dont see how you can reach that conclusion if even I think that

##vote emperorchapion aka the guy lurking at the end waiting to see if he could save tumble
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 24 2016 11:20 GMT
#1990
dc is probably better tho. Ideally you dont want to change targets today more then once to not make the cop have to claim. If im not the cop I am very likely the check keep that in mind.

I should probably acualy go back and read their posts and stop trying to solve the game ignoring them
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 24 2016 11:26 GMT
#1991
emperor why did you vote one person in the vote thread and vote the other in the main thread with like 3 minutes before deadline?
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 24 2016 11:40 GMT
#1992
On July 24 2016 20:01 prplhz wrote:
Eh whatever.

I make a small case on DCWasabi

Koshi agrees (does this several times but I'm not gonna link all times)

sicklucker agrees

Lunaticman agrees

Koshi asks to move FROM Tumblewood TO DCWasabi

Lunaticman agrees more strongly

At this point I think me and Koshi moved our votes to DCWasabi.

Grackaroni comes in and agrees on DCWasabi lynch

Lunaticman suggests just lynching him

Yet the lynch never takes off at all, most votes he got was two. I'm being read town by most people, Lunaticman is literally crazier than Chezinu (and universally town read). Koshi, sicklucker, Grackaroni, we all wanted to switch to DCWasabi. But scum doesn't do anything, it just oddly fades out. Because DCWasabi is scum!



This is also something I've been wondering


Ive had this account on Tl for like 10 years, Im not a smurf.
Failure is not an option
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 24 2016 11:46 GMT
#1993
On July 24 2016 20:26 sicklucker wrote:
emperor why did you vote one person in the vote thread and vote the other in the main thread with like 3 minutes before deadline?


I dunno some crazy lunaticman strat
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 24 2016 11:47 GMT
#1994
On July 24 2016 20:16 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2016 19:59 emperorchampion wrote:
There is probably 3 mafia on grack (maaaybe just 2). Almost certain that 1 of grack/sl is mafia, and grack is certainly town. I think we go sl for now.

I think cop only claims if they are about to be lynched or if the lynch target is checked green.


eh no we are both town im pretty sure I dont see how you can reach that conclusion if even I think that

##vote emperorchapion aka the guy lurking at the end waiting to see if he could save tumble


If you think that I'm mafia after that Tumble flipping mafia you are straight cray cray... yeah you are def mafia
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 24 2016 11:49 GMT
#1995
well i didnt give it any thought
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 24 2016 11:50 GMT
#1996
On July 24 2016 20:26 sicklucker wrote:
emperor why did you vote one person in the vote thread and vote the other in the main thread with like 3 minutes before deadline?


There is a high probability, that SL and EC are scum.

Kruppes read was perfect, I think I will just wait for his reads and do what he says.

Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 24 2016 11:55 GMT
#1997
If I was EC as mafia, I would definatly lynch tumble. SL looks like he was trying to save Tumble and me too.

I'm going to read tumbles filter now.
Failure is not an option
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 24 2016 11:59 GMT
#1998
Well I'm going for a hike, see y'all later!
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 24 2016 12:05 GMT
#1999
Wait is kruppe dead? I don't get if there was a night kill.
Failure is not an option
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 24 2016 12:38 GMT
#2000
On July 24 2016 21:05 Lunaticman wrote:
Wait is kruppe dead? I don't get if there was a night kill.

Read the spoiler.



I think I would lynch dcw today. Or sl or skynx or lunaticman.
But more likely dcw and sl.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2448
RotterdaM787
TaKeTV 290
IndyStarCraft 162
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2448
RotterdaM 787
ByuN 317
IndyStarCraft 162
MaxPax 125
BRAT_OK 96
UpATreeSC 55
MindelVK 14
RuFF_SC2 1
ZombieGrub0
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3455
Shuttle 838
Mini 469
EffOrt 402
Rush 177
Dewaltoss 141
Mind 96
Shinee 78
910 75
Zeus 70
[ Show more ]
hero 59
HiyA 55
Bale 26
sorry 24
JYJ 22
ToSsGirL 19
Sexy 14
zelot 8
Sacsri 7
scan(afreeca) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5711
qojqva2758
Counter-Strike
fl0m4935
pashabiceps838
Fnx 721
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2377
Other Games
singsing2145
ceh9684
Beastyqt625
Hui .205
mouzStarbuck160
XaKoH 132
Trikslyr70
QueenE60
C9.Mang032
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV172
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 98
• StrangeGG 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• Hinosc 0
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV126
Other Games
• imaqtpie398
• Shiphtur276
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5h 27m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 27m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
17h 27m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.