• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:35
CEST 00:35
KST 07:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8420 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 101

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 99 100 101 102 103 145 Next
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 24 2016 12:42 GMT
#2001
On July 24 2016 21:38 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2016 21:05 Lunaticman wrote:
Wait is kruppe dead? I don't get if there was a night kill.

Read the spoiler.



I think I would lynch dcw today. Or sl or skynx or lunaticman.
But more likely dcw and sl.


Ok that sucks, maybe it was implied that he died of course. So even if he jailkeeped himself the mafia could kill him?

I think we should just follow kruppes read and get DC or Rels.

I also agree that SL, skynx or lunaticman looks extremly scummy from what happend. But remember Kruppe did clear me as town.

Failure is not an option
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 24 2016 13:08 GMT
#2002
Yesterday's lynch was AMAZING. Glory to the Eel, praised be his name. May he rest in peace.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 24 2016 13:08 GMT
#2003
On July 24 2016 21:42 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2016 21:38 Koshi wrote:
On July 24 2016 21:05 Lunaticman wrote:
Wait is kruppe dead? I don't get if there was a night kill.

Read the spoiler.



I think I would lynch dcw today. Or sl or skynx or lunaticman.
But more likely dcw and sl.


Ok that sucks, maybe it was implied that he died of course. So even if he jailkeeped himself the mafia could kill him?

I think we should just follow kruppes read and get DC or Rels.

I also agree that SL, skynx or lunaticman looks extremly scummy from what happend. But remember Kruppe did clear me as town.


He didn't clear you at all. Just like all other players here we believe we can find mafia based on the fact they have extra information. And you play so clueless we don't associate it with mafia play. But you are not cleared. Far from.


You are also pushing a Rels lynch? For what? Kruppe only said to go Rels/Koshi if Tumble was town. If Tumble was mafia he agreed 100% with my list. He just added EC. Which I told him was ludicrous and I think he agreed. Probably didn't read his filter yet and had the same problem I had with Grack earlier. See quotes.


His real reads:
On July 24 2016 06:18 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
This is Kruppe's list of traitors:
- Tumblewood
- DCWasabi
- emperorchampion/skynx

Either Kruppe is completely wrong or wrong on at most 1 person.

Let us kill Tumblewood, friends!


On July 24 2016 06:21 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2016 06:21 Koshi wrote:
Oh btw Mr. Krippe, Sir.

EC is not mafia. The guy played really good through the game.


Kruppe possibly agrees. The third traitor is somewhat of a mystery.
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 24 2016 13:09 GMT
#2004
I'm pretty sure Prplhz got a red check on DCW, so that's where my vote is going.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 24 2016 13:13 GMT
#2005
On July 24 2016 00:35 Koshi wrote:
My mind is blown open now and I can clearly see you are not likely mafia Grack.

It's now sl/Tubmle/skynx/DC

Now I am really sure I am right there is 3 mafia in there. I got a total grip on all players.


The only difference between Kruppe and I is that he believes sl is town. I don't know why but w.e. It has something to do with sl saving TW in a way a townie would. But I don't see how scum!sl wouldn't do it the exact same way.

Clearly EC is supertown so I don't even know what Kruppe was thinking on him.


So the following 3 names are on both lists:
Tumble
Skynx
DCWasabi


Following names are on 1 list:
EmperorC
sicklucker


Following name could and should be considered:
Lunaticman
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 24 2016 13:13 GMT
#2006
Also I think Kruppe is a foolishness smurf.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 24 2016 13:13 GMT
#2007
On July 24 2016 22:09 Grackaroni wrote:
I'm pretty sure Prplhz got a red check on DCW, so that's where my vote is going.

lol I thought the same. +1
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 24 2016 13:14 GMT
#2008
On July 24 2016 22:13 Grackaroni wrote:
Also I think Kruppe is a foolishness smurf.

It is the guy who wrote the News Paper
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 24 2016 13:15 GMT
#2009
ah and I think Grack had the same list as Kruppe and I? The main 3 suspects that is.


And Rels has been gunning for DCW since D1.
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 24 2016 13:17 GMT
#2010
On July 24 2016 22:15 Koshi wrote:
ah and I think Grack had the same list as Kruppe and I? The main 3 suspects that is.


And Rels has been gunning for DCW since D1.

Yeah for the most part. I think Kruppe town read SL and I still think he's mafia.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 24 2016 13:17 GMT
#2011
Rels guns for DCW --> Mafia!TW guns for Rels?
Koshi guns for TW (D2 early) ---> Mafia!Skynx guns for Koshi?


Did you want to kill me cuz I voted TW D2 Skynx? Because there was some serious hate coming out of you
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 24 2016 13:18 GMT
#2012
On July 24 2016 22:17 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2016 22:15 Koshi wrote:
ah and I think Grack had the same list as Kruppe and I? The main 3 suspects that is.


And Rels has been gunning for DCW since D1.

Yeah for the most part. I think Kruppe town read SL and I still think he's mafia.

Good. So we can be besties.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
I had a good night of sleep.
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 24 2016 13:18 GMT
#2013
On July 24 2016 22:08 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2016 21:42 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 24 2016 21:38 Koshi wrote:
On July 24 2016 21:05 Lunaticman wrote:
Wait is kruppe dead? I don't get if there was a night kill.

Read the spoiler.



I think I would lynch dcw today. Or sl or skynx or lunaticman.
But more likely dcw and sl.


Ok that sucks, maybe it was implied that he died of course. So even if he jailkeeped himself the mafia could kill him?

I think we should just follow kruppes read and get DC or Rels.

I also agree that SL, skynx or lunaticman looks extremly scummy from what happend. But remember Kruppe did clear me as town.


He didn't clear you at all. Just like all other players here we believe we can find mafia based on the fact they have extra information. And you play so clueless we don't associate it with mafia play. But you are not cleared. Far from.


You are also pushing a Rels lynch? For what? Kruppe only said to go Rels/Koshi if Tumble was town. If Tumble was mafia he agreed 100% with my list. He just added EC. Which I told him was ludicrous and I think he agreed. Probably didn't read his filter yet and had the same problem I had with Grack earlier. See quotes.


His real reads:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2016 06:18 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
This is Kruppe's list of traitors:
- Tumblewood
- DCWasabi
- emperorchampion/skynx

Either Kruppe is completely wrong or wrong on at most 1 person.

Let us kill Tumblewood, friends!


Show nested quote +
On July 24 2016 06:21 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
On July 24 2016 06:21 Koshi wrote:
Oh btw Mr. Krippe, Sir.

EC is not mafia. The guy played really good through the game.


Kruppe possibly agrees. The third traitor is somewhat of a mystery.


Yes you are correct, I just vaugly remembered Rels and DC was mentioned by kruppe the last time I checked.

If that is true I see no reason why we would not lynch DC.

And I am not clueless, I was the one who got the train started on tumble, although it was for the wrong reasons. If you check my filter I knew there was a mafia between Koshi/tumble. Dont blame me for beliving him. He did convince me he was town later which was obviously wrong. That is why I wanted to switch the lynch to Koshi instead. We are lucky I didn't manage to sway enough votes between me and SL.

And to say I'm pushing is a bit harsh, I assumed he wanted us to lynch them which you can tell by the way I phrased the sentence, do you have to post perfect everytime and check every filter? I think that is not the way the game is supposed to be played. I mean there is a reason you cant edit right? however I thank you for correcting me.
Failure is not an option
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 24 2016 13:19 GMT
#2014
At the end of the day:

Skynx was pushing me/Lunatic
Lunatic was scum reading everyone on TW I believe?
SL was pushing Rels/me
DC was pushing Koshi
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 24 2016 13:21 GMT
#2015
EC kind of disappeared too from what I recall.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 24 2016 13:21 GMT
#2016
But townie points for hammering.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 24 2016 13:24 GMT
#2017
On July 24 2016 22:18 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2016 22:08 Koshi wrote:
On July 24 2016 21:42 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 24 2016 21:38 Koshi wrote:
On July 24 2016 21:05 Lunaticman wrote:
Wait is kruppe dead? I don't get if there was a night kill.

Read the spoiler.



I think I would lynch dcw today. Or sl or skynx or lunaticman.
But more likely dcw and sl.


Ok that sucks, maybe it was implied that he died of course. So even if he jailkeeped himself the mafia could kill him?

I think we should just follow kruppes read and get DC or Rels.

I also agree that SL, skynx or lunaticman looks extremly scummy from what happend. But remember Kruppe did clear me as town.


He didn't clear you at all. Just like all other players here we believe we can find mafia based on the fact they have extra information. And you play so clueless we don't associate it with mafia play. But you are not cleared. Far from.


You are also pushing a Rels lynch? For what? Kruppe only said to go Rels/Koshi if Tumble was town. If Tumble was mafia he agreed 100% with my list. He just added EC. Which I told him was ludicrous and I think he agreed. Probably didn't read his filter yet and had the same problem I had with Grack earlier. See quotes.


His real reads:
On July 24 2016 06:18 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
This is Kruppe's list of traitors:
- Tumblewood
- DCWasabi
- emperorchampion/skynx

Either Kruppe is completely wrong or wrong on at most 1 person.

Let us kill Tumblewood, friends!


On July 24 2016 06:21 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
On July 24 2016 06:21 Koshi wrote:
Oh btw Mr. Krippe, Sir.

EC is not mafia. The guy played really good through the game.


Kruppe possibly agrees. The third traitor is somewhat of a mystery.


Yes you are correct, I just vaugly remembered Rels and DC was mentioned by kruppe the last time I checked.

If that is true I see no reason why we would not lynch DC.

And I am not clueless, I was the one who got the train started on tumble, although it was for the wrong reasons. If you check my filter I knew there was a mafia between Koshi/tumble. Dont blame me for beliving him. He did convince me he was town later which was obviously wrong. That is why I wanted to switch the lynch to Koshi instead. We are lucky I didn't manage to sway enough votes between me and SL.

And to say I'm pushing is a bit harsh, I assumed he wanted us to lynch them which you can tell by the way I phrased the sentence, do you have to post perfect everytime and check every filter? I think that is not the way the game is supposed to be played. I mean there is a reason you cant edit right? however I thank you for correcting me.

I agree you shouldn't be correct every time. But I found it odd that in your posts the names EC and Rels popped up while it is very clear the names DCW/sicklucker should be way more prominent.

And you are not clueless about the game of mafia. You clearly know how it should be played. But you are always doing these things... Like push Tumble/Koshi/Kruppe as a group of people but not say who is the most likely mafia. When did you say Tumble was likely mafia and we should lynch him? You talked more about Kruppe being mafia while the guy was OBVIOUS blue... That is what I mean with clueless.

Same thing around TW lynch.
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 24 2016 13:26 GMT
#2018
Question for entire thread:
Does anyone disagree with prplhz's case on DCW from yesterday?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 24 2016 13:26 GMT
#2019
On July 24 2016 22:21 Grackaroni wrote:
But townie points for hammering.

no way that gives him townie points. His general play makes him town. And the fact Skynx doesn't dare to touch him with a 10 foot pole.

Skynx is the Emperor whisperer. The guy knows EC is mafia when EC makes 2 posts. This game Skynx doesn't even dare to talk to Emperor who is his nr 1 townread and has had opposite reads the entire game.

Skynx is always mafia over EC this game based on meta alone.



That and the fact skynx is 10 times more mafia than EC on gameplay alone.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 24 2016 13:27 GMT
#2020
On July 24 2016 22:26 Grackaroni wrote:
Question for entire thread:
Does anyone disagree with prplhz's case on DCW from yesterday?

No. 100% agree. But I am waiting on Monday and Rels.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 99 100 101 102 103 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 186
Nina 124
SteadfastSC 65
CosmosSc2 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 464
910 59
Bale 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm3
League of Legends
Doublelift1074
Super Smash Bros
PPMD56
Other Games
summit1g9151
Grubby2819
shahzam592
C9.Mang0241
PiGStarcraft214
Maynarde30
Liquid`Ken11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 101
• musti20045 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21448
Other Games
• imaqtpie937
• Shiphtur297
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
25m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 25m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 25m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.