• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:33
CEST 00:33
KST 07:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8224 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 103

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 145 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 24 2016 16:14 GMT
#2041
Do you think DCW is being framed somehow?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 24 2016 16:15 GMT
#2042
The game isn't making much sense to me without DCW as part of the scum team.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 24 2016 16:19 GMT
#2043
On July 25 2016 01:02 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 13:03 DCWasabi wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
OK, well turns out "solving the game" was a bit too ambitious, but I can give my thoughts...

Rels: #1 Mafia
He tunneled me 4ever, confirmed town (to myself).
He is also throwing shade at tumble, who I believe is town and Prp who is my #1 town read.

Grackaroni: Mafia
Rels #1 bestest teamate, if Rels flips town then disregard this read

prplhz: #1 town
consistant tone, changes his mind when presented with evidence, hard to fake passion, hesitant to lynch Kush, good thoughts about Kruppe

Skynx:
I think she is town or a skilled mafia, more likely town.
Filter is fucking long.
Good logic and reading things, moving thread forward.
I like her case on Koshi and defence of Kush.

note:
I don't read prplhz or Skynx as Mafia for scumreading me necessairly, because I admit that parts of my play have looked a bit scummy.
They aren't tunelling me like Rels was.

Kruppe: town for now because nobody cced

Tumble: Town
He is either town, or I think he is a really good at mafia.

Lunaticman:
Another fking long filter.
I think he is town, but if he ever confirmed town... do this: Go back and look at posts where he suspected somebody and then see who questioned his credibility right afterwards or called him crazy (they may be mafia).

Empc:
Town, as I explained earlier, I don't think his play this game is the exact same as his last scum games. For me it is noticeably different, even if he is not driving thread forward with logic, I feel like his posts are more heartfelt and not forced. Either he is town this game or he got better at playing mafia. i hope I'm not wrong.

There is also some Wifom about his "random vote" that yielded Palmar. I think it leans town as it would be too obvious to then NK palmer, but Wifom will be Wifom. It is a bit weird though that he then didn't comment on the idea that maybe mafia were setting him up... but it is not like he was really pushing for a Palmar kill, so it is probably nothing...

1 more thing, he is defending me at a points where I think it would have be stupid to do so if he was mafia. I mean, if there are several town on me right now, then I think Mafia could have a good shot at lynching me with a push form just 1-2 Mafia (please don't do that).

He says I need to step up and I think that is fair.

Sicklucker:
Towny because his reads make sense to me

Koshi: Town
if he is not town then we will worry about that later, he can actually push thread forward if he is town.


WELL FK, one of my TR has to be Mafia because it doesn't add up


Let us imagine that DCW is town. Everything he did was actually completely "logical". He was just 100% wrong on everything. Look at that list

the guy hard townreads:
Skynx, Sicklucker, Tumble....
and then hard scumreads:
Grack, Rels
And at the end of the day decided to vote Koshi who he townread in that list.

There is no surprise that he mafia sided like hell during D2. But is he is mafia? Wouldn't he vote better to save mafia?

Like... It could be a town being 5000% wrong. Is he mafia and so horrible wrong? Mafia with TMI most of the times tries to make friends with town, tries to at least sound a bit like they are on the correct path.

This guy? Not so much.



I think we need to look at skynx and siclucker more.

Actually I understand exactly what you're saying now. DCW was townreading EVERY SINGLE PERSON that could possibly be mafia at this point. Mafia almost never does that ever. You always leave at least some suspicions on a teammate.
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 24 2016 16:25 GMT
#2044
On July 25 2016 01:08 Koshi wrote:
Reading his entire filter he always believed tumble was town. Always.


The only reason to consider it was because Kruppe said so.

He was right about tumble right?
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 24 2016 16:26 GMT
#2045
I also think it is kinda funny that Grack and Koshi are always posting at the same time
Failure is not an option
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 24 2016 16:28 GMT
#2046
Nah Koshi you're just making me paranoid at this point. DCW left room for TW and Skynx to be mafia in his list. And he's decided that he's just going to roll over today. He probably knows that he's been checked and doesn't want to reveal any information now.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 24 2016 16:30 GMT
#2047
On July 25 2016 01:26 Lunaticman wrote:
I also think it is kinda funny that Grack and Koshi are always posting at the same time

I'm just watching Totalbiscuit's tournament right now, so I'll post whenever I see anything interesting come up.
DCWasabi
Profile Joined December 2010
United States368 Posts
July 24 2016 16:31 GMT
#2048
##unvote OMG

I thought of something in the fucking shower and the thread confirms it.

I'm going to try to be fucking useful now, hold on a second.
"Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana." -Groucho Marx
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 24 2016 16:32 GMT
#2049
On July 25 2016 01:31 DCWasabi wrote:
##unvote OMG

I thought of something in the fucking shower and the thread confirms it.

I'm going to try to be fucking useful now, hold on a second.


ITS ALWAYS IN THE SHOWER hahaha.
Failure is not an option
DCWasabi
Profile Joined December 2010
United States368 Posts
July 24 2016 16:52 GMT
#2050
GRACK is the scummiest fucking scum ever born, and I'm going to show you why...

Grack is saying that Prplz probably got a red check on me, but that is fucking impossible and he knows it.
First of all those posts:

On July 24 2016 22:09 Grackaroni wrote:
I'm pretty sure Prplhz got a red check on DCW, so that's where my vote is going.


On July 25 2016 01:28 Grackaroni wrote:
Nah Koshi you're just making me paranoid at this point. DCW left room for TW and Skynx to be mafia in his list. And he's decided that he's just going to roll over today. He probably knows that he's been checked and doesn't want to reveal any information now.



Well, Prpl thought that KRUPPE was claiming cop earlier and went on a huge rage-fest about Kruppe being useless and how the real cop should fucking CC if there was one out there because otherwise Kruppe is confirmed town. Well Prpl is not going to fucking do that if he is the cop, it doesn't make any sense. He was very suspicious of Kruppe and if he was the cop then he would have CC'd... so much time passed and he didn't CC and then Kruppe ended up being the Jailkeeper, fine whatever, Kruppe was useful later.

Now GRACK was well aware of this cop business and there is no way that he forgot about it, so why does he think Prp is a cop now? **There is a more evidence for this in thread, go look, I'm just putting 1 quote**

On July 22 2016 05:55 Grackaroni wrote:
Is that a cop claim?


On July 23 2016 03:09 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 19:50 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
On July 22 2016 19:49 prplhz wrote:
On July 22 2016 19:47 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
On July 22 2016 19:47 prplhz wrote:
On July 22 2016 19:47 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
On July 22 2016 19:46 prplhz wrote:
On July 22 2016 19:44 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
On July 22 2016 19:20 prplhz wrote:
why shoot Palmar over Koshi when we have no protective roles

not calling Koshi scum at all, i'm more thinking that it's a good idea to reconsider most things

but they're gonna shoot Kruppe the Eel n2 so we'll have Koshi for a while


And why is Kruppe not a traitor spouting lies?

Kruppe asks of you, prplhz, where do you get your info?

because no cc?


What sort of Warren does most innocent Kruppe tap into?

i don't understand this post


What sort of adept does prplhz believe Kruppe to be?

i thought you were a cop?

i guess it's easy to misunderstand the things you're saying WHEN YOU INSIST ON OBSCURING EVERYTHING AND TALKING LIKE A LUNATIC

i need a break


Why did you think this? Because Rels said so? The Rels you had a scumread on?

Kruppe raises his eyebrow most vehemently!

You said you were an adept of truth. How else were we supposed to interpret that?



Furthermore, he is obsessed with the Palmar kill. And he appears to have bussed Tumblewood.

On July 23 2016 03:03 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 03:00 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 23 2016 02:52 Grackaroni wrote:
I didn't think Palmar would get killed. There's probably something worthwhile in his filter because he didn't seem overly townie.


Or that is what the mafia wants us to think, which means it is probably the reverse.

If mafia were smart they would have left Palmar alive. A bunch of people would have voted him. I would have considered it for sure. There's got to be a reason to kill him.


On July 23 2016 02:57 Grackaroni wrote:
The only thing that sticks out to me from Palmar is that he was one of the few suspicious of Tumblewood. It's either because of that or the scum team is just bad.


On July 23 2016 23:50 Grackaroni wrote:
Meh I'm tired of this. Tumble is a fine lynch and seems to have some support.


On July 23 2016 05:28 Grackaroni wrote:
If I were scum this game I would have come back day 2 to lynch Palmar because I fucking love lynching Palmar.



But then, he slips up because he is fucking patting himself on the back for his Palmar kill, that HE MADE.

On July 24 2016 06:32 Grackaroni wrote:
I'm starting to realize after all why the Palmar kill was a stroke of genius right now...


On July 24 2016 06:32 Grackaroni wrote:
Town needs a leader.



##vote Grack


He ain't no cop IRL or ingame, cuz I'm green as grass Mofos.

I think part of Tumbles strategy was supporting me by the way, so if he went down there would be suspicion on me and also he may have known from my last 2 games that I am suspicious of people who are suspicious of me (probably unfairly) and tend to be friendly to those who support me. I need to learn better...
"Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana." -Groucho Marx
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 24 2016 16:54 GMT
#2051
On July 24 2016 22:17 Koshi wrote:
Rels guns for DCW --> Mafia!TW guns for Rels?
Koshi guns for TW (D2 early) ---> Mafia!Skynx guns for Koshi?


Did you want to kill me cuz I voted TW D2 Skynx? Because there was some serious hate coming out of you

Sorry bro, I was wrong about pretty much everything this game
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
DCWasabi
Profile Joined December 2010
United States368 Posts
July 24 2016 16:55 GMT
#2052
I gotta go now, but I'll try to be around much later, hopefully I don't lose my will to play again.
"Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana." -Groucho Marx
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 24 2016 16:58 GMT
#2053
On July 25 2016 01:54 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2016 22:17 Koshi wrote:
Rels guns for DCW --> Mafia!TW guns for Rels?
Koshi guns for TW (D2 early) ---> Mafia!Skynx guns for Koshi?


Did you want to kill me cuz I voted TW D2 Skynx? Because there was some serious hate coming out of you

Sorry bro, I was wrong about pretty much everything this game

I hardpushed you cuz of non-righteous kush lynch. You were supposed to be a town pillar and meh ok i guess i vote kush really touched my nerve.

"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 24 2016 16:59 GMT
#2054
On July 25 2016 01:52 DCWasabi wrote:
GRACK is the scummiest fucking scum ever born, and I'm going to show you why...

Grack is saying that Prplz probably got a red check on me, but that is fucking impossible and he knows it.
First of all those posts:

Show nested quote +
On July 24 2016 22:09 Grackaroni wrote:
I'm pretty sure Prplhz got a red check on DCW, so that's where my vote is going.


Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 01:28 Grackaroni wrote:
Nah Koshi you're just making me paranoid at this point. DCW left room for TW and Skynx to be mafia in his list. And he's decided that he's just going to roll over today. He probably knows that he's been checked and doesn't want to reveal any information now.



Well, Prpl thought that KRUPPE was claiming cop earlier and went on a huge rage-fest about Kruppe being useless and how the real cop should fucking CC if there was one out there because otherwise Kruppe is confirmed town. Well Prpl is not going to fucking do that if he is the cop, it doesn't make any sense. He was very suspicious of Kruppe and if he was the cop then he would have CC'd... so much time passed and he didn't CC and then Kruppe ended up being the Jailkeeper, fine whatever, Kruppe was useful later.

Now GRACK was well aware of this cop business and there is no way that he forgot about it, so why does he think Prp is a cop now? **There is a more evidence for this in thread, go look, I'm just putting 1 quote**

Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 05:55 Grackaroni wrote:
Is that a cop claim?


Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 03:09 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 22 2016 19:50 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
On July 22 2016 19:49 prplhz wrote:
On July 22 2016 19:47 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
On July 22 2016 19:47 prplhz wrote:
On July 22 2016 19:47 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
On July 22 2016 19:46 prplhz wrote:
On July 22 2016 19:44 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
On July 22 2016 19:20 prplhz wrote:
why shoot Palmar over Koshi when we have no protective roles

not calling Koshi scum at all, i'm more thinking that it's a good idea to reconsider most things

but they're gonna shoot Kruppe the Eel n2 so we'll have Koshi for a while


And why is Kruppe not a traitor spouting lies?

Kruppe asks of you, prplhz, where do you get your info?

because no cc?


What sort of Warren does most innocent Kruppe tap into?

i don't understand this post


What sort of adept does prplhz believe Kruppe to be?

i thought you were a cop?

i guess it's easy to misunderstand the things you're saying WHEN YOU INSIST ON OBSCURING EVERYTHING AND TALKING LIKE A LUNATIC

i need a break


Why did you think this? Because Rels said so? The Rels you had a scumread on?

Kruppe raises his eyebrow most vehemently!

You said you were an adept of truth. How else were we supposed to interpret that?



Furthermore, he is obsessed with the Palmar kill. And he appears to have bussed Tumblewood.

Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 03:03 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 23 2016 03:00 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 23 2016 02:52 Grackaroni wrote:
I didn't think Palmar would get killed. There's probably something worthwhile in his filter because he didn't seem overly townie.


Or that is what the mafia wants us to think, which means it is probably the reverse.

If mafia were smart they would have left Palmar alive. A bunch of people would have voted him. I would have considered it for sure. There's got to be a reason to kill him.


Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 02:57 Grackaroni wrote:
The only thing that sticks out to me from Palmar is that he was one of the few suspicious of Tumblewood. It's either because of that or the scum team is just bad.


Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 23:50 Grackaroni wrote:
Meh I'm tired of this. Tumble is a fine lynch and seems to have some support.


Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 05:28 Grackaroni wrote:
If I were scum this game I would have come back day 2 to lynch Palmar because I fucking love lynching Palmar.



But then, he slips up because he is fucking patting himself on the back for his Palmar kill, that HE MADE.

Show nested quote +
On July 24 2016 06:32 Grackaroni wrote:
I'm starting to realize after all why the Palmar kill was a stroke of genius right now...


Show nested quote +
On July 24 2016 06:32 Grackaroni wrote:
Town needs a leader.



##vote Grack


He ain't no cop IRL or ingame, cuz I'm green as grass Mofos.

I think part of Tumbles strategy was supporting me by the way, so if he went down there would be suspicion on me and also he may have known from my last 2 games that I am suspicious of people who are suspicious of me (probably unfairly) and tend to be friendly to those who support me. I need to learn better...

Why the fuck should I not think Prplhz is cop?
On July 24 2016 19:04 prplhz wrote:
DCWasabi

What does this post look like from the start of the day? Yeah that's right. A fucking Cop check.

I still think Palmar was a complete shit-tier kill unless he had absolutely spectacular reads. But watching the clusterfuck last night left me longing for some Palmar in the thread.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 24 2016 17:04 GMT
#2055
You might be right that Prplhz isn't actually cop from the Kruppe conversation. I wasn't really searching for the cop.
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 24 2016 17:08 GMT
#2056
On July 21 2016 03:20 Tumblewood wrote:
and I don't get how ec can be scum three games in a row, then act the exact same way the next game and notbe scumread

"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 24 2016 17:10 GMT
#2057
On July 25 2016 01:30 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 01:26 Lunaticman wrote:
I also think it is kinda funny that Grack and Koshi are always posting at the same time

I'm just watching Totalbiscuit's tournament right now, so I'll post whenever I see anything interesting come up.

goddamn I forgot. Got to watch.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 24 2016 17:14 GMT
#2058
On July 25 2016 01:55 DCWasabi wrote:
I gotta go now, but I'll try to be around much later, hopefully I don't lose my will to play again.

No. Grack is not mafia DCW. Trust me on this. If there is mafia left. It is within Skynx and Sicklucker. At least you should look there.

It isn't "mafia" to not know who the cop is.. And even if prplhz is not cop and just faking, just play along lol...


Grack is not mafia DCW. Reconsider the entire game. All "confirmed" townies are thinking one way, and you the other. Why...


Can you give a new list, please?

Confirmed town:
town:
null:
mafia:
Confirmed mafia:
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 24 2016 17:14 GMT
#2059
On July 25 2016 02:08 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 03:20 Tumblewood wrote:
and I don't get how ec can be scum three games in a row, then act the exact same way the next game and notbe scumread


Why are you quoting that Skynx? Do you think EC is mafia?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 24 2016 17:15 GMT
#2060
On July 25 2016 01:58 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 01:54 Skynx wrote:
On July 24 2016 22:17 Koshi wrote:
Rels guns for DCW --> Mafia!TW guns for Rels?
Koshi guns for TW (D2 early) ---> Mafia!Skynx guns for Koshi?


Did you want to kill me cuz I voted TW D2 Skynx? Because there was some serious hate coming out of you

Sorry bro, I was wrong about pretty much everything this game

I hardpushed you cuz of non-righteous kush lynch. You were supposed to be a town pillar and meh ok i guess i vote kush really touched my nerve.


Seems like a pretty good excuse to hide behind.

##unvote
##vote Skynx
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 186
Nina 124
SteadfastSC 65
CosmosSc2 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 464
910 59
Bale 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm3
League of Legends
Doublelift1074
Super Smash Bros
PPMD56
Other Games
summit1g9151
Grubby2819
shahzam592
C9.Mang0241
PiGStarcraft214
Maynarde30
Liquid`Ken11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 101
• musti20045 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21448
Other Games
• imaqtpie937
• Shiphtur297
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
27m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 27m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 27m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.