• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:35
CEST 05:35
KST 12:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9779 users

[M][T] 1-Day Mafia - Page 26

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 37 Next All
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
June 20 2016 20:26 GMT
#501
I am being pretty honest, I would shoot Yamato for the lolz and Chaos, I even dont shot at night for the loz just to fuck up with people and get a roleblocker or a doctor believe they saved someone.

But I am town and using my lunch time to answer this since it got interesting.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
June 20 2016 20:28 GMT
#502
On June 21 2016 05:23 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2016 05:15 CopCake wrote:
Rayn you can like take every word i say with tissues because of my grammar, the person that killed yamato is either:

- newbie
- rsoultin or you
- myself

Obvs is not me because I am town.

Lol,
So I have to ask,

Does this mean I am town to you?

Gut says no because of your entry and jokes and now u are all like serious bussiness.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 20 2016 20:29 GMT
#503
tbh shape i really have a hard time believing that anyone rereading the game OR my filter would have trouble following my line of thought but on the off-chance that you're town or that my impression is wrong, i'll indulge you:

1. gut said super was town for laidback inquisitiveness so i went with that
2. super's "we should kill obv town cause yama is goon" and push on rayn was retarded
3. i thought y'know i doubt he's this retarded, he's prob goon trying to keep us from shooting gf yama and winning the game...so we should prob shoot yama if i'm right
4. shooting someone is better than shooting no one and i'm fine with shooting super for the info if i can't convince people to shoot yama


You assume that I can read.

Makes sense tho
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
June 20 2016 20:30 GMT
#504
I mean I was tunneling you hard? Until I got asked why or who would shot Yamato.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
June 20 2016 20:30 GMT
#505
On June 21 2016 05:25 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2016 05:22 rsoultin wrote:
On June 21 2016 05:16 CopCake wrote:
On June 21 2016 05:14 rsoultin wrote:
On June 21 2016 05:08 CopCake wrote:
You also know I dont bother with filters I just read people from the experience and from what I remeber. Knowing you I think you wouldnt do this to frame me since as you said it was easier to keep Yamato alive and frame him after killing a dangerous townie (ie you maybe, why wouldnt someone kill the persons that puts so much effort) So unless someone in the future had planned to say "Cake wouldnt be able to kill Rayn so she went to Yamato lol besides cake is the only one who does this type of thing, killing random players" it kinda makes me believe that is either rsoultin or a newbie who i have no idea who is super new gave the shot to yamato.


your theory only really makes sense if...you know...i actually did that xP just saying

My mind is creative and can create all scenarios and possibilities.


cake, the point is you're saying that i'm the most likely scum here because i KNEW that you might make a kill like that for the lolz and wanted to frame you

if that's your reason it's flawed because
1. i haven't tried to frame you. i am quite obviously scumreading shape
2. i actually don't know you well enough to predict your night kills. obviously this is something that i know and you may disagree with, but yeah...i actually said that i doubted you would do this. when this game is over and it's proven that i'm town, you'll see that it's 100% true and your impression of how well you think i know you is wrong lol ><

Probabilities of rayn doing this?




rayn is my top townread for how he is interacting with people this game. this is a read that i historically have a ton of trouble explaining, but to me a scum!rayn appears like a bully shouting at people to lynch someone while a town!rayn might be very opinionated, but is more collaborative...i.e. works with people or at least tries to

^ this method of reading him has not failed me if i recall correctly

but independent of that, his response to the nk was to say that you probably WERE NOT scum for the kill, just like mine. if scum is trying to frame you with it, they obviously can't be us

i think it's time that you drop the theory and try to think of the game without it revolving around you/framing you

and really, my main question to all of these theories is why would someone bother to frame either of you if they could just frame yamato?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 20 2016 20:31 GMT
#506
On June 21 2016 05:28 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2016 05:23 Shapelog wrote:
On June 21 2016 05:15 CopCake wrote:
Rayn you can like take every word i say with tissues because of my grammar, the person that killed yamato is either:

- newbie
- rsoultin or you
- myself

Obvs is not me because I am town.

Lol,
So I have to ask,

Does this mean I am town to you?

Gut says no because of your entry and jokes and now u are all like serious bussiness.

I do not want to lose the game for town.

But, with your logic about who killed Yammty, do I fit it? This I want to know.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
June 20 2016 20:31 GMT
#507
But i would rather not focus in my narcissistic mafia playstyle and all the weird shit I am able to pull, I get a lot of vanity and it numbs my logical self.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
June 20 2016 20:32 GMT
#508
On June 21 2016 05:30 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2016 05:25 CopCake wrote:
On June 21 2016 05:22 rsoultin wrote:
On June 21 2016 05:16 CopCake wrote:
On June 21 2016 05:14 rsoultin wrote:
On June 21 2016 05:08 CopCake wrote:
You also know I dont bother with filters I just read people from the experience and from what I remeber. Knowing you I think you wouldnt do this to frame me since as you said it was easier to keep Yamato alive and frame him after killing a dangerous townie (ie you maybe, why wouldnt someone kill the persons that puts so much effort) So unless someone in the future had planned to say "Cake wouldnt be able to kill Rayn so she went to Yamato lol besides cake is the only one who does this type of thing, killing random players" it kinda makes me believe that is either rsoultin or a newbie who i have no idea who is super new gave the shot to yamato.


your theory only really makes sense if...you know...i actually did that xP just saying

My mind is creative and can create all scenarios and possibilities.


cake, the point is you're saying that i'm the most likely scum here because i KNEW that you might make a kill like that for the lolz and wanted to frame you

if that's your reason it's flawed because
1. i haven't tried to frame you. i am quite obviously scumreading shape
2. i actually don't know you well enough to predict your night kills. obviously this is something that i know and you may disagree with, but yeah...i actually said that i doubted you would do this. when this game is over and it's proven that i'm town, you'll see that it's 100% true and your impression of how well you think i know you is wrong lol ><

Probabilities of rayn doing this?




rayn is my top townread for how he is interacting with people this game. this is a read that i historically have a ton of trouble explaining, but to me a scum!rayn appears like a bully shouting at people to lynch someone while a town!rayn might be very opinionated, but is more collaborative...i.e. works with people or at least tries to

^ this method of reading him has not failed me if i recall correctly

but independent of that, his response to the nk was to say that you probably WERE NOT scum for the kill, just like mine. if scum is trying to frame you with it, they obviously can't be us

i think it's time that you drop the theory and try to think of the game without it revolving around you/framing you

and really, my main question to all of these theories is why would someone bother to frame either of you if they could just frame yamato?


Quitting the frame shit is obviously shaperino.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
June 20 2016 20:34 GMT
#509
On June 21 2016 05:31 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2016 05:28 CopCake wrote:
On June 21 2016 05:23 Shapelog wrote:
On June 21 2016 05:15 CopCake wrote:
Rayn you can like take every word i say with tissues because of my grammar, the person that killed yamato is either:

- newbie
- rsoultin or you
- myself

Obvs is not me because I am town.

Lol,
So I have to ask,

Does this mean I am town to you?

Gut says no because of your entry and jokes and now u are all like serious bussiness.

I do not want to lose the game for town.

But, with your logic about who killed Yammty, do I fit it? This I want to know.

Why would you listen my theory if you dont know me?

It is like you want me to focus on this and clean ur name instead of going to the logical way of solving this.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
June 20 2016 20:36 GMT
#510
well i'll be honest i can't really discount rayn's comment about skynx...i'd like to hear more from skynx

the problem with shape's response is even though the simplest explanation is him, if he were town here somehow his thought process makes sense -shrugs-

anyway, off to lunch
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 20 2016 20:36 GMT
#511
So,

rsoultin thinks mafia is Shapelog.
Cake thinks mafia is Shapelog?
I am about 55% Shapelog 44% Skynx, 1% Cake.
Shapelog thinks mafia is rsoultin (or cake or Skynx??? i am not sure)
I don't know who Skynx thinks is mafia.

Skynx when you get back, who is mafia.
Shapelog too.

If you don't know who is mafia or cannot make an educated guess, i'd like more questionmarks in your posts.
table for two on a tv tray
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 20 2016 20:37 GMT
#512
On June 21 2016 05:30 CopCake wrote:
I mean I was tunneling you hard? Until I got asked why or who would shot Yamato.

Fair point,

I wrote that part of the post before I saw those posts.
and really, my main question to all of these theories is why would someone bother to frame either of you if they could just frame yamato?

Cause Yammty actually can play this game as town versus me (i do not want to say cake cuz idk her)? And I have a less likely hood of not convincing people?
Cause Yammty saved town in Noir?
*Cause remaining player knows Yammty for something they did as town?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 20 2016 20:38 GMT
#513
Hell, if we knew why, or even I, we wouldn't have spent a entire fucking page discussing said theroies
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 20 2016 20:39 GMT
#514
What i mean is noone is gonna come and say "yo i am scum" and both of you cannot be mafia anyways. So dig further if you can't make a decision.
table for two on a tv tray
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 20 2016 20:39 GMT
#515
On June 21 2016 05:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So,

rsoultin thinks mafia is Shapelog.
Cake thinks mafia is Shapelog?
I am about 55% Shapelog 44% Skynx, 1% Cake.
Shapelog thinks mafia is rsoultin (or cake or Skynx??? i am not sure)
I don't know who Skynx thinks is mafia.

Skynx when you get back, who is mafia.
Shapelog too.

If you don't know who is mafia or cannot make an educated guess, i'd like more questionmarks in your posts.

Rsoul/Cake, very off chance maybe you. Skynx for me is not sus. due to the point I made in that post.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
June 20 2016 20:42 GMT
#516
On June 21 2016 05:37 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2016 05:30 CopCake wrote:
I mean I was tunneling you hard? Until I got asked why or who would shot Yamato.

Fair point,

I wrote that part of the post before I saw those posts.
Show nested quote +
and really, my main question to all of these theories is why would someone bother to frame either of you if they could just frame yamato?

Cause Yammty actually can play this game as town versus me (i do not want to say cake cuz idk her)? And I have a less likely hood of not convincing people?
Cause Yammty saved town in Noir?
*Cause remaining player knows Yammty for something they did as town?

Dude explain to me why would i know about Noir mafia and stuff if i dont read filters and give no fucks? Lol rayn and rsoul can tell you is true. I dont even read set ups. I did here because I got scared when rayn said "you dumbtell you are town" and maybe it was in the rules to not say you are town.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 20 2016 20:43 GMT
#517
On June 21 2016 05:34 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2016 05:31 Shapelog wrote:
On June 21 2016 05:28 CopCake wrote:
On June 21 2016 05:23 Shapelog wrote:
On June 21 2016 05:15 CopCake wrote:
Rayn you can like take every word i say with tissues because of my grammar, the person that killed yamato is either:

- newbie
- rsoultin or you
- myself

Obvs is not me because I am town.

Lol,
So I have to ask,

Does this mean I am town to you?

Gut says no because of your entry and jokes and now u are all like serious bussiness.

I do not want to lose the game for town.

But, with your logic about who killed Yammty, do I fit it? This I want to know.

Why would you to listen my theory if you dont know me?

It is like you want me to focus on this and clean ur name instead of going to the logical way of solving this.

What? What does me and your relationship have anything to do with that post? I want to know, if by that theory am I suspect and why? I am currently sus. of you, and want to understand your logic, cause I find it hard to read you.

Ik you still scum read me for the reasons you listed, Nor do I suspect you to drop them.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 20 2016 20:45 GMT
#518
On June 21 2016 05:42 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2016 05:37 Shapelog wrote:
On June 21 2016 05:30 CopCake wrote:
I mean I was tunneling you hard? Until I got asked why or who would shot Yamato.

Fair point,

I wrote that part of the post before I saw those posts.
and really, my main question to all of these theories is why would someone bother to frame either of you if they could just frame yamato?

Cause Yammty actually can play this game as town versus me (i do not want to say cake cuz idk her)? And I have a less likely hood of not convincing people?
Cause Yammty saved town in Noir?
*Cause remaining player knows Yammty for something they did as town?

Dude explain to me why would i know about Noir mafia and stuff if i dont read filters and give no fucks? Lol rayn and rsoul can tell you is true. I dont even read set ups. I did here because I got scared when rayn said "you dumbtell you are town" and maybe it was in the rules to not say you are town.

I was giving my ideas (to rsoul, the last quote is her words) to why whoever is scum might of done it.

You yourself have said why you could of done it. Same with me. I went with the idea she wanted to know why one of them would do so.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
June 20 2016 20:48 GMT
#519
Well i would wait for rayn or rsoultin to tell me "this shapedog is newbie or styx is pretty new"
Because there are only two options in this from my point of view:

Mafia is newbie super newbie
Mafia knows me and wanted to frame me but as I said rayn is the type of person that loves to do logical things and rsoul well, she could be if the frame thing is real but i doubt it.


The problem I have with you now is like you want me to clear you from a theory you dont even know if it is like logical, you dont know me and i could have made up that lol. I cant clear you, your actions do.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 20 2016 20:50 GMT
#520
Shapelog have you looked at how the last ~5 hours of the night evolved? This is based on your theory answer.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 227
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 553
NaDa 50
TT1 13
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm203
LuMiX0
League of Legends
JimRising 676
Other Games
summit1g11143
WinterStarcraft422
Mew2King105
ViBE89
ArmadaUGS58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1373
BasetradeTV288
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream143
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush825
• Lourlo768
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 25m
INu's Battles
8h 25m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 25m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 25m
Replay Cast
19h 25m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.