• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:12
CEST 15:12
KST 22:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9196 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 12:36 GMT
#1229
Or..

you are mafia. Rels is mafia. And I can quit playing mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 12:38 GMT
#1230
On June 10 2016 21:36 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Do let me know how it was preplanned when I claimed 10 minutes into the game at 4am when no one was around.

Somebody hinted in the night that it would be smart for mafia to claim after EoD.

I think it was Palmar.

And I see him instruct you do to this.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 12:40 GMT
#1231
On June 09 2016 22:32 Palmar wrote:
Koshi you're awful at this game.

Blues should always counterclaim, probably after night ends. 1 for 1 is always a good trade for us.


So, while we have no counterclaims there's no reason to even consider the possibility of the two claimed blues to be anything other than confirmed town. If they EVER retract, immediately lynch them.

I want this to be absolutely clear. There is no scenario where they retract and don't get instantly lynched. If either of them is somehow neither mafia nor blue, that's not my problem. They should be lynched and if they flip green they should probably be publicly ridiculed for the remainder of the year.

Here's the script.

Damdy/Shape are confirmed town
- if counterclaimed, lynch the scummier of the conflicting claims
- if retracted, immediately lynch them
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 12:43 GMT
#1233
scumQT:

Kelsier: I am so dead guys, everybody thinks I am mafia. I don't have time. . I have to replace out.
Palmar: Hey guy that is new please claim tracker. It is the best way to gain an extra ml. Damdred looked really bad.
Artanis replaced Kelsier.
Artanis: Will do boss.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 12:44 GMT
#1235
Palmar can be replaced by anybody else.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 12:49 GMT
#1237
LS is not mafia.

On June 10 2016 11:01 LightningStrike wrote:
Hmm this is interesting Lex is ccing Damdred's claim and actually came back with a check too. Idk what to believe (shrugs).

On June 10 2016 11:04 LightningStrike wrote:
FYI VE is still scum independant of Damdred's or Lex's alignments.

On June 10 2016 11:07 LightningStrike wrote:
doc been killed lex.

On June 10 2016 11:08 LightningStrike wrote:
Lex been dumb telling really hard here. Hmm.

On June 10 2016 11:09 LightningStrike wrote:
The thing is bugs is that this play isn't outside of lex's wheel house for scum play because he claimed Cop in a pretty much open setup for scum and he got lynched for that because the real cop cc'd him.


There is no way mafia!LS plays this out so cool.


And I wonder how Artanis knew that Damdred was tracker but didn't know Shape was doc and died.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 12:55 GMT
#1238
Well he probably will have some reason that he accidentally read it somewhere so w.e.


Kelsier/Palmar/sicklucker/VE + Chez


Mafia is still within those. Fuck your bullshit. I am sticking with that.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 12:57 GMT
#1239
I want to lynch VE. And if he is town. I will 100% follow his reads and lynch into the LS/Rels/Damdred bullshit that I will never believe in a million years but I will follow him and lynch within that.

But I don't believe this shit cc.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 13:01 GMT
#1240
Kelsier his 2 listpost and especially his read progression on VE is superfishy.


Nope. I will never lynch Damdred over that guy. Never.

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 13:05 GMT
#1242
I want to lynch Palmar.

VE can be shit. Palmar has proven he is pretty good. If he is town I can lynch Damdred and others after that.

I also can see Palmar/Kelsier/Chez being a team and we need to remove Palmar there.


I dont believe Palmar is mafia with Damdred.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 13:08 GMT
#1244
On June 10 2016 22:02 LightningStrike wrote:
Koshi I agree with you with VE being scum but it best to lynch into the blue claims.

Can VE be total shit? And with that I mean can he be completely wrong and siding with mafia as town? Have you ever seen that?

Same for Palmar? Can Palmar be completely wrong and siding with mafia as town? Have you ever seen that?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 13:09 GMT
#1245
On June 10 2016 22:08 VisceraEyes wrote:
VE can be shit. Not what you are seeing here. People who know know I'm town. Get fucked Koshi.

Can you make me a real case on Rels? I already made that town case and I am now so fucking blind towards anything else....
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 13:10 GMT
#1246
I just can't get past the idea Rels is 100% town and LS is 150% town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 15:17 GMT
#1276
##unvote
##Vote Artanis

This is what I believe.

I could be mafia siding but I don't believe it. There are towns on the Damdred train and I do not believe that the entire Artanis train is the mafia team + me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 15:19 GMT
#1277
sicklucker/VE/Palmar/WBG are convinced that Artanis is town .
Rels/tumble/LS/Koshi are convinced that Damdred is town.

I don't know what Chez is doing.


Insane.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 15:19 GMT
#1278
Ok Chez is on Damdred.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 15:20 GMT
#1279
No. I do not believe I am with the mafia team. The mafia is between

sicklucker/VE/Palmar/WBG/chez/Artanis

and not

Rels/tumble/LS/Koshi/Damdred
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 15:23 GMT
#1281
This is actually a really good game.

Lot of action. Lot of BM. Lot of Egos. Only VE being a little queen.


pretty cool.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 16:45 GMT
#1293
my mind is made up. gl hf. cya at lynch.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 20:53 GMT
#1391
dat payet
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Rogue
Classic vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1086
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings188
CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
CosmosSc2 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48826
Shuttle 9669
FanTaSy 1462
Hyuk 916
Horang2 478
BeSt 378
EffOrt 240
Pusan 205
Last 188
Soma 135
[ Show more ]
Zeus 129
Mind 106
Hyun 83
hero 73
ggaemo 68
Killer 66
Snow 54
Hm[arnc] 43
PianO 35
ToSsGirL 33
Sexy 32
Aegong 29
Bale 27
JYJ 18
zelot 17
NaDa 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Sacsri 8
Rock 7
Noble 6
Icarus 4
Dota 2
qojqva1475
Dendi1140
Gorgc951
XcaliburYe326
Counter-Strike
fl0m2649
x6flipin318
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu493
Khaldor295
Other Games
gofns38047
B2W.Neo979
byalli636
Beastyqt383
Livibee182
Hui .172
Mlord118
ArmadaUGS91
Mew2King63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick701
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream60
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2427
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 49m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 49m
Replay Cast
9h 49m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 49m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 49m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.