• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:29
CEST 17:29
KST 00:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7985 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 08:52 GMT
#1161
On June 10 2016 17:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 17:48 Koshi wrote:
and tbh I can also still see wbg be the boldest mafia in the world. Really good mafia player if he is mafia. New age of mafia play might come with him.

Like I refuse to believe you don't remember bugs. Bugs is literally one of the best mafia players I know. -.-

Pretty sure I have never played with him. Xcept maybe once.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 08:53 GMT
#1162
which I don't remember then. because it was once.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 09:01 GMT
#1166
On June 10 2016 17:55 Rels wrote:
The only game I read of scum!WBG, he tried to create chaos into the thread D1 to make sure town is not organized. He did the opposite here. It points at him being town

No he is not. He tried to really fuck up EoD1 with his bullshit. The guy was fucking trying to get Shape lynched while calling us morons.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 09:05 GMT
#1170
ok. I don't understand how you can all think Artanis is actually town. Blows my mind.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 09:06 GMT
#1173
On June 10 2016 18:05 Palmar wrote:
Also Damdred being mafia sort of makes sense if my memory of yesterday is right.

If I remember correctly, shape claimed and so there was some confusion and Damdred started emerging as potentially the lynch target so he just immediately claimed too without putting much effort into actually defending himself.

he was going to get lynched 100% after Shape claimed. So he would claim as either alignment.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 09:06 GMT
#1174
On June 10 2016 18:05 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 18:05 Koshi wrote:
ok. I don't understand how you can all think Artanis is actually town. Blows my mind.

your mind is easily blown

tis true
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 09:07 GMT
#1175
If Damdred and Rels are mafia I can really just quit mafia tbh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 09:32 GMT
#1181
On June 10 2016 18:15 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 18:06 Koshi wrote:
On June 10 2016 18:05 Palmar wrote:
Also Damdred being mafia sort of makes sense if my memory of yesterday is right.

If I remember correctly, shape claimed and so there was some confusion and Damdred started emerging as potentially the lynch target so he just immediately claimed too without putting much effort into actually defending himself.

he was going to get lynched 100% after Shape claimed. So he would claim as either alignment.


no he would claim 4 out of 12 times. 3 of the 4 times when hes mafia and 1 of 4 times when hes the acual tracker. math is hard. I would like to think the 8 other times dandred the vt would not claim but I have acualy seen dandred claim roles as vt before...

Now that I think about it I really hope thats not whats happening here that makes so much sense. but dandred is acitivly trying to get art lynched so na

I like that math.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 09:37 GMT
#1185
On June 10 2016 18:15 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 18:07 Koshi wrote:
If Damdred and Rels are mafia I can really just quit mafia tbh.


we can only hope

says the guy who was on the brink of counterclaiming the real town doc to get his bad read pushed through.

thank god I was there to stop your stupidity.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 09:40 GMT
#1186
On June 10 2016 18:34 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 18:28 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like it doesn't even make sense if I'm the roleblocker, because if Artanis is mafia and we lynch Damdred instead, we're lynching the last power role that town has - there's literally no point in even trying to save the roleblocker with a play like this. So he sacs himself to what - buy me days that I'm already voting myself using?

Damdred is taking you boys on a fucking ride. I hope you buckled your seatbelts....

yes, all three mafia are goons at this point (assuming there's not some clusterfuckery going on where neither damdred or artanis is the tracker).

No single mafia is important than the other.

Not true. If we lynch ScumRB!VE today then mafia is forced to kill towntracker!Damdred during the night or during the cc war tomorrow Damdred might have a check that would incriminate the last mafia. But then again.. I guess mafia could just let artanis carry the kill.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 09:41 GMT
#1187
So it's true if they figured that out
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 09:46 GMT
#1191
On June 08 2016 20:22 Koshi wrote:
Damdred being town would really ruin my day though.

##unvote
##vote Damdred


information + peace of mind.

I need to go back to this place in my mind.

Soo. Damdred is mafia :/

Really now that ruins my day.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 09:47 GMT
#1193
Now I need to read the game in that perspective because I was pretty convinced Damdred was town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 09:50 GMT
#1194
On June 10 2016 14:22 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 14:21 Tumblewood wrote:
hm damn I might have to reconsider
I don't wanna deal with cc wars right now I'm going to sleep and when I wake up I'll see what everyone's agreed on and sheep that or something
##unvote
##vote visceraeyes


what the fuck? are you the last scum?

Who is the second scum in wbg his mind?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 09:53 GMT
#1198
Why would TW be mafia for picking one mafia over another mafia.?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 10:15 GMT
#1209
On June 10 2016 18:54 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 18:47 Koshi wrote:
Now I need to read the game in that perspective because I was pretty convinced Damdred was town.

maybe, just maybe, the simple solution is that I was, once again, right on day 1.

d1 I was on Damdred his ass as well.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 10:21 GMT
#1211
On June 10 2016 19:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 19:15 Koshi wrote:
On June 10 2016 18:54 Palmar wrote:
On June 10 2016 18:47 Koshi wrote:
Now I need to read the game in that perspective because I was pretty convinced Damdred was town.

maybe, just maybe, the simple solution is that I was, once again, right on day 1.

d1 I was on Damdred his ass as well.

You also believed his shitty ass claim.

till he claimed.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 10:25 GMT
#1212
Can we please consider not lynching Damdred if Artanis doesn't do jack shit though? Because I really don't want to waste a ml to a blue.

I actually don't want to lynch Damdred yet on D2.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 12:01 GMT
#1222
pretty sure I played enough devils advocate on that one.

Just lynch the one who is most scummy. And preferably not today if it isn't clear yet.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 12:36 GMT
#1227
You don't have to convince me. I already said the same thing. Problem is the mafia team + some townies are pushing the other scenario in the thread.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1361
WardiTV1026
OGKoka 269
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 269
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5107
Bisu 1984
Shuttle 956
Larva 756
Stork 500
EffOrt 499
BeSt 484
Horang2 357
actioN 299
Mini 264
[ Show more ]
Rush 241
Light 146
Mind 122
hero 103
910 89
Zeus 88
Yoon 86
Mong 66
Snow 66
Shinee 55
Barracks 49
sorry 48
Sea.KH 48
JYJ 38
Bale 29
Killer 28
ToSsGirL 28
Sexy 25
Aegong 22
HiyA 19
yabsab 17
Terrorterran 16
zelot 16
soO 13
scan(afreeca) 12
Free 10
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5619
qojqva2670
Dendi1119
febbydoto37
Counter-Strike
fl0m3509
Fnx 675
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko476
Other Games
singsing2523
hiko937
B2W.Neo750
TKL 696
Livibee344
XBOCT265
ceh9260
Hui .225
Liquid`VortiX216
XaKoH 147
Chillindude1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 25
• mYiSmile117
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• iopq 13
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3248
• Jankos2088
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
31m
Replay Cast
7h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 31m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
19h 31m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.