• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:00
CEST 09:00
KST 16:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9578 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 11 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 13:35 GMT
#898
On June 09 2016 22:35 Palmar wrote:
And I didn't really read your posts beyond calling me mafia. After that I knew they were probably poorly written fiction at best.

Nono. This time it is facts upon facts.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 13:37 GMT
#900
On June 09 2016 22:36 Palmar wrote:
I believe you and I am willing to support everything you say.

Koshi2016

[image loading]
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 13:44 GMT
#904
I call it overeager townie who thought he invented warm water.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 13:45 GMT
#905
But it is good you think Rels is mafia. Makes you 0-3 in this game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 13:46 GMT
#906
You are kinda stuck on the Shape/Damdred/Rels mafia reads huh Palmar?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 19:15 GMT
#916
Kill Kelsier & VE

After that Palmar and sicklucker.

I know Rels is 100% town. LS is 100% town.
WBG is 80% town.

If somebody counterclaims the blues really read both filters. tbh I don't know think anybody can be blue except them. Palmar has been hinting mafia will cc after the night but I guess their highest chance on misslynches are vs Damdred and Shape lol.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 21:02 GMT
#942
ve or Kelsier seems the way to go. I am afk for 46ish hours.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 21:45 GMT
#962
No worries LS. He was the obvious lynch today. Don't think he could have saved himself anyway.

##vote visceraeyes


The blue claims were the best thing that could happen to this town. Not kidding.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 21:47 GMT
#964
On June 10 2016 06:45 sicklucker wrote:
im a little sad because koshi was doing association reads with me and ve. and if he is fucking mafia tormorows going to be a headach..

Not really. But Palmar just doesn't really fit with VE scum. Look in his filter. Too much attention to Palmar it feels like. But maybe I am wrong.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 21:48 GMT
#965
We also got to lynch Kelsier after VE so... I hope one of you will do something townie in the mean time.


afk for 46ish hours.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 00:22 GMT
#977
ugh............ Rels mafia? Come on...........................................................

Problem is that for some insane reason I think Palmar is town and sicklucker is so chilll.............


Fuck it. Got to kill Kelsier first anyway.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 00:23 GMT
#978
I do like you wbg. You are the more fun marv.


still afk for 44ish hours.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 00:24 GMT
#979
Like... Kelsier and VE are kinda lock mafia... So sl, TW, Palmar and wbg think Rels is mafia...

...

I don't see it

at all.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 07:27 GMT
#1112
p52

Why are we lynching the tracker? Why do people believe Artanis?


We are not in a hurry to decide between those.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 07:33 GMT
#1113
On June 10 2016 13:37 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 13:32 Damdred wrote:
Eh tumble is a mixed bag, I'm kind of trying not to read him as I'm horrible at it

One thing that bothers me is how he's avoiding answering if he's the tracker or not. Instead he asks who I track trying to discredit me slightly in that regard. Never really comes back and I'm cc shortly after.

Maybe scum team was trying to figure out who was going to cc me.

Thats conjecture he's in the maybe scum pile doesn't have much interactions with Kel to much really. And Kel has him in the sort of ignore pile like you would put a scum buddy who replaced in. Interesting. Conjecture though


if you are town...

no wonder you're were a lynch wagon, nothing you say makes any sense whatsoever.

wow you are an asshole. 2 comments in a row.
and I give it a good chance you are wrong.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 07:40 GMT
#1114
All the respect to this guy who clearly is a logical thinker. Unlike wbgs who is a hotheaded dumbass.


On June 10 2016 14:21 Tumblewood wrote:
hm damn I might have to reconsider
I don't wanna deal with cc wars right now I'm going to sleep and when I wake up I'll see what everyone's agreed on and sheep that or something
##unvote
##vote visceraeyes


On June 10 2016 14:09 Tumblewood wrote:
Of the two tracker claims, Art is scum. There's a reason I preferred lynching Shape to lynching Damdred that I avoided saying earlier in the game: I was concerned that I was seeing Damdred's blue meta. Damdred as blue gets himself scumread to avoid a NK (source: Storm, Holyf***e). This is my scum meter for him: [image loading] plus that whole thing about Kelsier tracking but being completely absent, Art is the scum.
##unvote
##vote: artanis

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 07:41 GMT
#1115
On June 10 2016 14:22 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 14:21 Tumblewood wrote:
hm damn I might have to reconsider
I don't wanna deal with cc wars right now I'm going to sleep and when I wake up I'll see what everyone's agreed on and sheep that or something
##unvote
##vote visceraeyes


what the fuck? are you the last scum?

which get proven here.

really incredible how bad wbg is.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 07:43 GMT
#1116
On June 10 2016 14:22 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 14:16 wherebugsgo wrote:
If artanis is scum I don't understand that play whatsoever. It's like one of the worst moves a scum can make in that situation.

You replace in and 5 minutes into the game you read that someone claimed tracker, so you cc them? As scum he had literally 72+ hours of a headstart which he could have used to just make himself look really townish but instead he decided to kill himself?

That doesn't make any sense at all. There is no doctor. There is literally nothing stopping scum from just outright killing the tracker. It buys scum nothing.

There is literally no reason for a scum to CC there.


ya thats true... how fast did he cc from when he was replaced? It seems like something you would at least want to discuss with his new scum team if he entered the game as scum

Why not wait 72 hours and see what Artanis does in the meantime?

We know for sure there is a mafia between Artanis and Damdred. We are in no danger to suddenly lose. Just let them fight it out in the next 120 hours. It will be glorious.


What you are doing now is a possible scum Artanis rape you in the ass and getting a fucking blue misslynched because he did a bold play that acquired MINIMAL EFFORT .

If artanis wants to get the blue misslynched. Let him work hard and long for it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 07:43 GMT
#1117
I a
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 07:45 GMT
#1118
I also want to point out wbg was the guy who wanted to lynch the FUCKING unCCed DOC yesterday. The guy was literally being BM calling us bad while sitting on the FUCKING unCCed DOC!!!!!

he is such a fucking nonlogical bad thinker.

it is incredible.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 258
ProTech134
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 273
Dewaltoss 104
Leta 56
sSak 52
Bale 37
NotJumperer 30
ZergMaN 21
Aegong 14
yabsab 8
Icarus 7
[ Show more ]
Noble 7
League of Legends
JimRising 606
Reynor0
Other Games
summit1g10839
Sick197
Nina86
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick809
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1615
• Stunt473
• Jankos255
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h
Monday Night Weeklies
9h
Replay Cast
16h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.