• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:49
CEST 12:49
KST 19:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8944 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11 12 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 13:08 GMT
#1243
VE can be shit. Not what you are seeing here. People who know know I'm town. Get fucked Koshi.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 13:11 GMT
#1247
On June 10 2016 22:09 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 22:08 VisceraEyes wrote:
VE can be shit. Not what you are seeing here. People who know know I'm town. Get fucked Koshi.

Can you make me a real case on Rels? I already made that town case and I am now so fucking blind towards anything else....

No instead I'll just lynch mafia without you're help. I'm so sick of your bullshit ego I could fucking puke.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 13:17 GMT
#1248
Everyone is capable of getting it wrong. Everyone does, even the best players. Bad!=scum in like any case. And wrong don't always = bad. Ugh, like this sentiment is so poison.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 13:23 GMT
#1250
He didn't, he noticed after joining.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 13:28 GMT
#1253
Is infeasible to you that he got that information chronological while reading catching up?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 13:30 GMT
#1254
Oh that's when shape claimed too. :/

Yeah I'd hear Artanis speak on that.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 13:38 GMT
#1257
On June 10 2016 22:35 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 22:08 Koshi wrote:
On June 10 2016 22:02 LightningStrike wrote:
Koshi I agree with you with VE being scum but it best to lynch into the blue claims.

Can VE be total shit? And with that I mean can he be completely wrong and siding with mafia as town? Have you ever seen that?

Same for Palmar? Can Palmar be completely wrong and siding with mafia as town? Have you ever seen that?

Nothe this extent on VE.
Yes I had seen palmar mafia side as town it just rare.

I wish my sig was large enough for this whole post. But no, I'm right this game. LOL
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 16:10 GMT
#1290
Psh. I'm playing for real. Tell ME I'm not playing for real. You're not playing for real.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 18:44 GMT
#1312
On June 11 2016 02:51 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2016 02:21 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Chezinu, given that all blues are on the table, who else does your red/blue colour-blind detector notice?

Koshi... but that b/c Koshi has a history of being an infiltrator mafia like sicklucker... despite the enthusiasm, I just don't have the trust factor there.

They knew Damdred was going to get lynch no matter what. So might as well go for delay it. Of course, this all depends assumes Damdred is mafia. You see, I has no heart to go against you. Cause you've been around for a while.

Is this really what it is? It doesn't feel like that - it really just feels like I think he's mafia
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 18:46 GMT
#1314
I would just love for Palmar and Bugs to NOT be on a team with Artanis, because that would really really fuck up my day in a very serious way that I can't even consider.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 18:47 GMT
#1315
Like that's my nightmare right now - that Palmar and Bugs and Artanis are all mafia and they're all fucking with me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 18:56 GMT
#1318
On June 11 2016 01:18 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2016 01:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
Psh. I'm playing for real. Tell ME I'm not playing for real. You're not playing for real.


You think Artanis is scum?

Talk to me about who scum is in this game, I know you wanna.

It's pretty obvious I think Damdred is the fake. Beyond that it's kinda hard to say - I want to say LS, he's on the wrong side of the claims for one, and for another like lurker said he's really REALLY sure about his reads at a time when everyone should be questioning their reads. It just feels very mafia.

For the last, I'm really trying hard not to think that one of you or Palmar has to be mafia, and to that end I'm looking at Rels/TW. I've intimated my issues with reading TW, several think he's strongly town, so mostly I'm willing to roll with that, leaving pretty much Rels to me. Everyone else I think is pretty much really obviously town.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 19:01 GMT
#1320
Like look at Rels' D1. He makes a post calling out several people, even qualifying his scumread on me.

Rels where did your scumread on me go after that last link? You never mention me again except while defending Damdred, someone who was in the list in the first link. I kinda took your explanation at face value at the time, but I didn't realize that you had said earlier that you wanted to kill myself AND Damdred - where did those scumreads go and how did you end up pushing for the newbie lynch?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 19:03 GMT
#1321
Rels you're spending an awful lot of time justifying this scumread on Damdred. Like...you didn't spend even close to this much time yesterday either trying to get him lynched or trying not to - why are you making such a show about "coming to this conclusion" about Damdred that's pretty much a foregone conclusion at this point?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 19:13 GMT
#1327
I'll lynch fucking anyone who says that they think that Damdred is mafia and that I'm mafia with him. I don't care if it's fucking Artanis, I'll lynch the mfer
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 19:21 GMT
#1332
On June 11 2016 04:16 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2016 04:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'll lynch fucking anyone who says that they think that Damdred is mafia and that I'm mafia with him. I don't care if it's fucking Artanis, I'll lynch the mfer

That is what I think. With Palmar as a third. But no worries if you're town you have lots of time to prove it.

Like in spite of me being on him D1, SHADING him N1 (BEFORE A COUNTERCLAIM), THEN D2?!!? Like that's the bus you think I'm driving? Cause I gotta say - My CDL expired about 5 years ago.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 19:25 GMT
#1335
Also I have a whole deck full of Quick Topic Scum QTs in which I FUCKING RAGE at teammates for bussing. So like - if you REALLLLY wanna go down that road we can go down that road Rels.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 19:27 GMT
#1339
Yesterday Game Yesterday, D1. He was on your lynch list early on and then you switched to defending him. Weakly.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 19:32 GMT
#1344
On June 09 2016 05:31 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 05:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like I've seen townDamdred when he's on the block, he typically loses his shit and he CERTAINLY doesn't just spout "If I was scum, X" posts in his defense.

Dunno. Like, I agree that is my expectations, but how he's acting seems townie too because as scum, I think he would fake emotions because he's known for that. He would tryhard so close to the deadline I think

On June 11 2016 03:46 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 05:06 Damdred wrote:
Idk what you guys expect with like an hour in game.

I'm just going to afk I'm not the Lynch so bye

Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 05:10 Damdred wrote:
Lol if I was scum I would of just afk up to the Lynch. Just haven't had time or access

Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 05:16 Damdred wrote:
I'm scummy because I couldn't be here 30 pages behind basically and skimming.

It sucks but Lynch me if you want idc

This series of posts is suuuuuper scummy. Damdred is playing for survival here at any cost, which is understandable as blue, but this last line "Lynch me if you want idc" is hard to imagine coming from a role. Plus he fucking had the time to play since he continued to make posts continually until deadline, so the "I don't care I'm AFK" is not logical too. This reeks of scum trying everything to survive.

Well for starters yesterday you defended him for NOT doing the exact thing you're calling him scum today for DOING.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 19:33 GMT
#1346
FURTHER, all of the posts you quoted in your accusation just now occurred BEFORE the post in which you defend him for NOT doing the things you're saying MAKE him scum today. Like.....really dude?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 10201
StarCastTV_EN275
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 12397
Bisu 4182
FanTaSy 3240
Jaedong 1309
BeSt 852
actioN 622
EffOrt 514
Horang2 485
Larva 298
Leta 240
[ Show more ]
Zeus 210
Barracks 162
Dewaltoss 119
Mind 108
JYJ 80
Mong 76
scan(afreeca) 71
ToSsGirL 62
Sexy 61
sorry 53
Killer 45
Free 40
Shinee 40
Aegong 37
sSak 34
soO 32
Bale 31
HiyA 20
yabsab 13
Sacsri 8
Hyuk 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe262
XaKoH 129
Counter-Strike
byalli829
x6flipin61
Other Games
singsing1979
olofmeister1062
Lowko294
crisheroes276
Pyrionflax194
KnowMe121
dupreeh100
B2W.Neo66
Livibee52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick669
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
StarCraft 2
WardiTV14
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1106
Other Games
• WagamamaTV169
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
11m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 11m
Replay Cast
12h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 11m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.