• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:23
CEST 01:23
KST 08:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8990 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 06 2016 22:29 GMT
#185
On June 07 2016 07:23 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 07:22 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:20 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:16 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:13 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:11 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:09 wherebugsgo wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:08 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:06 wherebugsgo wrote:
The other option is we sheep Palmar and if he's wrong we kill him

Why cannot they sheep you?


You do you, if you wanna sheep me to kill Palmar be my guest.

Oh I misunderstood the post :/
On June 07 2016 07:09 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:05 Shapelog wrote:
Yeah i get that a lot.
Don't worry, if I am scum, all my team mates will be dead by Day 3, because I bus them to hell.

but, in a attempt to get the ball really rolling,
why is thou scum?


is that directed at me or palmar?

Anyone who wants to.


because palmar called you mafia and you asked him why damdred was mafia.

Yes, I want to know what Palmar thinks about Damdred and why he voted him in his own words.
I also then ask him and u basically why you think moi is scum.
?


that is an excellent report of what happened in the game, thank you.

I just found it weird that palmar called you and Damdred mafia, and you were more concerned with damdred than being like "palmar wtf get off me".

Well Maybe because he posted the Damdred vote before he said he scum read me?


He posted both of them before you responded though, it took a while for you to actually ask about it.



The difference of time between the 2 posts is 3 mins. You really think me taking 3 mins to do something is that scummy.

Like there is a list of things I could do in 3 mins
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 06 2016 22:31 GMT
#187
On June 07 2016 07:24 Damdred wrote:
I state clearly besides the point on LS I am leaning town on two others. ^_-

Oh, Nvm then.

I would ask you why, but i am going to ask you how.
Mixing things up.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 06 2016 22:35 GMT
#189
On June 07 2016 07:30 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 06:54 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:48 sicklucker wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:28 LightningStrike wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:18 Shapelog wrote:
Anyways, Enough goofing off.

LS, Yeah I am calling you out. What do you make of the last 9 mins of this intense game?

NAI items so far from sicklucker and Shape seems to just be trolling to me. Kinda amused sicklucker and Shape are voting each other but neverless it just NAI items.


no im not trolling hes a good day 1 vote so far

So you going/want to lynch me because I acted cute, like I do in almost any game, especially when i smurfed(town), because that is scum indicative?

And because I apparently stole something from you, that a bunch of other people do on this site as well?

https://vine.co/v/i9PaOqZ62pF


hum? its not that your acting cute. its that your being cute by claiming mafia. and as a very cute shapelog that highly suggests your mafia

OH you talking about that post? I thought you were talking about the first post, since you do that, and I never seen you do that.

Now that I know what you are talking about.

Yeah it can be, it also doesn't mean I am scum either. I never once risked anything Day 1 as scum (or at least that I thought of) I do make plays like i did in tortoise, like voting FF last min while being on you. But usually it comes later.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 06 2016 22:39 GMT
#194
On June 07 2016 07:35 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 07:29 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:23 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:22 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:20 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:16 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:13 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:11 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:09 wherebugsgo wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:08 Shapelog wrote:
[quote]
Why cannot they sheep you?


You do you, if you wanna sheep me to kill Palmar be my guest.

Oh I misunderstood the post :/
On June 07 2016 07:09 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:05 Shapelog wrote:
Yeah i get that a lot.
Don't worry, if I am scum, all my team mates will be dead by Day 3, because I bus them to hell.

but, in a attempt to get the ball really rolling,
why is thou scum?


is that directed at me or palmar?

Anyone who wants to.


because palmar called you mafia and you asked him why damdred was mafia.

Yes, I want to know what Palmar thinks about Damdred and why he voted him in his own words.
I also then ask him and u basically why you think moi is scum.
?


that is an excellent report of what happened in the game, thank you.

I just found it weird that palmar called you and Damdred mafia, and you were more concerned with damdred than being like "palmar wtf get off me".

Well Maybe because he posted the Damdred vote before he said he scum read me?


He posted both of them before you responded though, it took a while for you to actually ask about it.



The difference of time between the 2 posts is 3 mins. You really think me taking 3 mins to do something is that scummy.

Like there is a list of things I could do in 3 mins


I'm not really explaining this very well.

Palmar called you and damdred scummy.

Then you asked palmar why damdred was scum

this felt off to me like you were trying to hard to be nonchalant.

so I said you were probably scum. It was one of three off posts in the whole game that felt worthy of comment

Then later on you asked why you were scum.

felt wrong to me,

.

But the time that the bolded happen was a total of 3 mins.
Hell I could gone to the bathroom, used it, and came back, and that could explain what it took me so long to type the next post.

I mean what really happen was that I watched Yu Gi No again for the 50th time, but still.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 06 2016 22:48 GMT
#196
On June 07 2016 07:44 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 07:39 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:35 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:29 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:23 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:22 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:20 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:16 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:13 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:11 Shapelog wrote:
[quote]
Oh I misunderstood the post :/
[quote]
Anyone who wants to.


because palmar called you mafia and you asked him why damdred was mafia.

Yes, I want to know what Palmar thinks about Damdred and why he voted him in his own words.
I also then ask him and u basically why you think moi is scum.
?


that is an excellent report of what happened in the game, thank you.

I just found it weird that palmar called you and Damdred mafia, and you were more concerned with damdred than being like "palmar wtf get off me".

Well Maybe because he posted the Damdred vote before he said he scum read me?


He posted both of them before you responded though, it took a while for you to actually ask about it.



The difference of time between the 2 posts is 3 mins. You really think me taking 3 mins to do something is that scummy.

Like there is a list of things I could do in 3 mins


I'm not really explaining this very well.

Palmar called you and damdred scummy.

Then you asked palmar why damdred was scum

this felt off to me like you were trying to hard to be nonchalant.

so I said you were probably scum. It was one of three off posts in the whole game that felt worthy of comment

Then later on you asked why you were scum.

felt wrong to me,

.

But the time that the bolded happen was a total of 3 mins.
Hell I could gone to the bathroom, used it, and came back, and that could explain what it took me so long to type the next post.

I mean what really happen was that I watched Yu Gi No again for the 50th time, but still.


it was about 4 minutes but I see your point. Alright let's move on.

Not about Yu gi No, i'm not sure what that is.



Agreed. I am actually going to check cell like I have said so many times.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 06 2016 23:13 GMT
#204
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/503886-who-wants-to-be-a-millionaire-cell-mini-mafia?user=Damdred&page=1
It appears that I misremember about Damdred. Anyways,
On June 07 2016 07:58 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 07:54 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:49 LightningStrike wrote:
Phone posting atm: I think KSC is town atm he been trying to get a better understanding of Shapelog's posts.


Do you think I achieved a better understanding?

what's your read of shapelog so far?

Yes.
Town lean atm his posting seems okay but I also being cautious about him due to him fooling twice in recent games.

Third times the charm baby. Also, you were so dangerous for my plans, That I granted you not only your first Nk, but your second.
On June 07 2016 08:00 wherebugsgo wrote:
Can someone link me to some "canonical" games of our log-shaped friend? Preferably as both alignments, but don't tell me which. I'd do it myself but it's annoying to search on mobile.

I would if I knew wtf Canonical means.

Like how does the "prescribed official dress of the clergy" or "according to or ordered by canon law." retain to mafia?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 06 2016 23:17 GMT
#205
Like Link to Recent Games I played:


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/507600-cap-tortoise-mafia
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/506344-a-normal-game-just-for-jat-3 (JustAnotherScummer)
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/505463-tl-mafia-lxxiv-storm-mafia-3
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/504427-noir-mini-mafia-chapter-4
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/508013-a-wonderful-normal-game-of-mafia
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 06 2016 23:49 GMT
#209
On June 07 2016 08:30 sicklucker wrote:
shape tbh the reasons were weak (REALLY STRONG FOR 1 PAGE MATERIAL) but i diddnt like how you omguses me without even knowing the correct reason I was scum reading you....

You really think I think that you are scum?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 06 2016 23:58 GMT
#210
And SL. Feel free to find the rest of my "scum team" instead of focusing on me and me only.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 07 2016 00:31 GMT
#213
On June 07 2016 09:17 sicklucker wrote:
you dont? you voted me...

Oh yeah, that was a Joke vote. Thought I undone it

##Unvote
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 07 2016 21:28 GMT
#255
On June 07 2016 12:02 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 08:13 Shapelog wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/503886-who-wants-to-be-a-millionaire-cell-mini-mafia?user=Damdred&page=1
It appears that I misremember about Damdred. Anyways,
On June 07 2016 07:58 LightningStrike wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:54 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:49 LightningStrike wrote:
Phone posting atm: I think KSC is town atm he been trying to get a better understanding of Shapelog's posts.


Do you think I achieved a better understanding?

what's your read of shapelog so far?

Yes.
Town lean atm his posting seems okay but I also being cautious about him due to him fooling twice in recent games.

Third times the charm baby. Also, you were so dangerous for my plans, That I granted you not only your first Nk, but your second.
On June 07 2016 08:00 wherebugsgo wrote:
Can someone link me to some "canonical" games of our log-shaped friend? Preferably as both alignments, but don't tell me which. I'd do it myself but it's annoying to search on mobile.

I would if I knew wtf Canonical means.

Like how does the "prescribed official dress of the clergy" or "according to or ordered by canon law." retain to mafia?


Did you know that if you rearrange the letters in "ShapeLog" you can get "Shag Pole"? Or, alternatively, "Gasp Hole".

So anyway, my woody friend, please tell me what you think about Palmar.

Did you know that the last person who capitalized the L in my name got the bad side of my "Shag Pole" in their "Gasp Hole"?

About Palmar, eh. I have played I think 3 games with him (1 scum, 2 town) and in all three he was this lazy. TBH, I actually never have seen Palmar do much at all. So in terms of what he has posted and what not, nothing totally sticks out other than the Damdred vote, which I would like for him to explain, just so I can get a read on him.

Now onto you, what did you make of my games that I linked?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 07 2016 21:28 GMT
#256
Also, Fuck storm Colon, that shit was weak.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 07 2016 21:44 GMT
#260
Oh yeah I skipped over this post.
On June 07 2016 10:11 sicklucker wrote:
you ripped my yugioh cards and then backed down

Yeah, fuck your blue eyes,

Onto more serious matters, nothing is bothering me from you other than your fixation on me and nothing else (might of changed since this post.) You keep coming back and posting just to me, and not towards or on anything else in the thread. You have (remember at the time of this post) not made any apparent reads or thoughts on anyone else. Which kinda rubs me wrong, because that doesn't seem like something town should do. I mean yes, town can get tunneled, but you yourself said it was for bad reason's (me being cute) so you not really dead set in it.

After typing it out, it kinda bothers me more. But I think for now I going to actually catch up.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 07 2016 21:45 GMT
#261
Lol I just realize that Koshi was in the game.
Hi Koshi.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 07 2016 21:50 GMT
#263
Sl has move on, alright, mostly disregard my last post about what bother me.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 07 2016 21:54 GMT
#265
On June 08 2016 06:47 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 06:43 Koshi wrote:
##unvote
##vote nnn_thekushmountains


Going to ask the host if he actually asked to be replaced. It should be a rule in the future that if a person pms the host to be replaced the host tells the thread. Because this is bullshit wifom atm and it pisses me off.

All other people can be lynched as well. Including me.

Well either he's replaced or we will notice it after some time so your stance here if pretty confusing. And kush is more active on town than on scum, so him asking for replacement is slightly town indicative

Him asking for a replacement doesn't mean shit about his alignment IMO. Especially for what reason you gave.

Like, lets say someone like me, who is admittedly less active late game as scum than as town, ask to be replaced. I am pretty afkish, and it is late game. My replacement enters, now is he auto scum because I was inactive? no, because I was replaced for who knows why, who in Kush's situation, going to be afk.

I mean, Kush could be scum for all you know, and is asking for a replacement because he really doesn't have the time, and know that will hinder his team for the except reason you said he was town.

TLDR:
It is all WIFOM.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 07 2016 22:02 GMT
#268
Moving on
On June 07 2016 12:46 Kwahamot wrote:
Hey guys, this is an introduction. Excited to play with you all!

Anyways Day 1 is really annoying cause I don't have the experience to have reads on all you guys from fluffy posts but I'm leaning town on Shapelog and sicklucker.

Shapelog because he dictated the pace of the game so far. And for sicklucker, I can understand his thought process in calling out Shapelog but so far it's hard to make a good case but it's only been 6 hours.

What Introduction? Or is the introduction "Excited to play with you all!"?

anyways,

First off, how much mafia experience do you have? I just want to know. As of making reads (and catching scum) look at the numerous guides in the forum. They give a nice outline on what to do, even if they are a bit out of date.

So moving onto my second question, is anyone standing out to you for any reason at all?

+ Show Spoiler [funny point] +

it's hard to make a good case but it's only been 6 hours

Funny enough, this is exactly (or close too) what SL said.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 07 2016 22:09 GMT
#273
I going to just grab a drink real quick, and try to read him.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 07 2016 22:09 GMT
#274
Chez i mean
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 07 2016 22:11 GMT
#276
On June 08 2016 07:06 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 07:02 Shapelog wrote:
Moving on
On June 07 2016 12:46 Kwahamot wrote:
Hey guys, this is an introduction. Excited to play with you all!

Anyways Day 1 is really annoying cause I don't have the experience to have reads on all you guys from fluffy posts but I'm leaning town on Shapelog and sicklucker.

Shapelog because he dictated the pace of the game so far. And for sicklucker, I can understand his thought process in calling out Shapelog but so far it's hard to make a good case but it's only been 6 hours.

What Introduction? Or is the introduction "Excited to play with you all!"?

anyways,

First off, how much mafia experience do you have? I just want to know. As of making reads (and catching scum) look at the numerous guides in the forum. They give a nice outline on what to do, even if they are a bit out of date.

So moving onto my second question, is anyone standing out to you for any reason at all?

+ Show Spoiler [funny point] +

it's hard to make a good case but it's only been 6 hours

Funny enough, this is exactly (or close too) what SL said.

##Vote Kwahamot
Prepared first post shows a difficulty to enter the thread.
The "newbie" excuse is typical of newbie scum.
Random reads are random and are looking like he wanted to fill up his post with "serious" stuff.

Dammit you, I was fishing for information base off how he responded. I was already sus, based off how he talked about damdred. But I wanted to see how he responded and how he acted.

Damm you.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings39
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O164
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 69
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1107
ZZZero.O 164
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
League of Legends
Doublelift4990
JimRising 704
Other Games
summit1g9981
FrodaN3043
KnowMe183
C9.Mang076
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1187
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1022
• Shiphtur177
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 37m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
11h 37m
Monday Night Weeklies
16h 37m
Replay Cast
23h 37m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 11h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.