• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:21
CEST 02:21
KST 09:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8118 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 20:33 GMT
#679
Shape his filter does not make him town. We all know that.

The reason Shape is town is that he continuously is trying to solve the game and keeps throwing ideas in the thread the one more retarded and farfetched than the other and has no clue which ideas are actually good and which are bad. And he keeps that up till the game ends.


That's not what he is doing. There is no way you can read him town. Just no way.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 20:35 GMT
#683
On June 09 2016 05:33 Koshi wrote:
Shape his filter does not make him town. We all know that.

The reason Shape is town is that he continuously is trying to solve the game and keeps throwing ideas in the thread the one more retarded and farfetched than the other and has no clue which ideas are actually good and which are bad. And he keeps that up till the game ends.


That's not what he is doing. There is no way you can read him town. Just no way.

Corrections in this post:

1) Shape his filter size never makes him town*

2) second paragraph is what would make Shape a townread.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 20:36 GMT
#687
On June 09 2016 05:35 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 05:33 Koshi wrote:
Shape his filter does not make him town. We all know that.

The reason Shape is town is that he continuously is trying to solve the game and keeps throwing ideas in the thread the one more retarded and farfetched than the other and has no clue which ideas are actually good and which are bad. And he keeps that up till the game ends.


That's not what he is doing. There is no way you can read him town. Just no way.

*Misses the part where I filter dive, brought back the team idea with Palmar/bugs, The Rels point I just made, etc.

conclusion:

Koshi is wrong

No. Koshi his method to read you is right. You just proof it by saying you are doing exactly what I say you would do as town.


So pls don't be stupid Shape.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 20:38 GMT
#694
On June 09 2016 05:37 Shapelog wrote:
Damm, I didn't want to do this, but I have waited to long.

I am a PR.

With an open setup you can claim which one. Easier to find a counterclaim. You will be rb'ed till dead anyway.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 20:39 GMT
#699
On June 09 2016 05:38 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 05:37 Shapelog wrote:
Damm, I didn't want to do this, but I have waited to long.

I am a PR.

OK this will get resolved before the end of the game. Let's kill Tomahawk

..........
See...

You actually have good reads sometimes and with sometimes I mean a lot of the time and people defend this guy but really not Damdred?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 20:43 GMT
#710
Shape being a powerrole is really good for us.

kamadude, ve and damdred left in my pool. And wbg right above that because a lot of his eggs were in the Shape basket. Played really well as scum. Push a lynchbait player and make a couple good posts to secure the lynchbait player always gets lynched before you. He got lynched and was a blue so... wbg is on the table.

Chez still Chez.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 20:45 GMT
#719
##unvote
##vote kwahamot

No reason to keep this guy alive. Terrible play by him. Will always get lynched later.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 20:46 GMT
#724
On June 09 2016 05:44 sicklucker wrote:
and no one is reading my play as a cc ... (its not but it should be read as such)

pls be less annoying. Vote Shape and hardclaim. No bullshit
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 20:47 GMT
#729
On June 09 2016 05:46 Shapelog wrote:
Why do I feel like the Kwah lynch is going to hit town based off how everyone is now jumping on him?

sicklucker is ccing you.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 20:48 GMT
#730
On June 09 2016 05:47 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 05:46 sicklucker wrote:
shapelog is fakkke claimingggg

Lynch my arse I dare you,
I will nomate you for worst play ever.

why is sicklucker town?

##unvote
##vote Shapelog
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 20:49 GMT
#735
Fuck you sicklucker. You fucker.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 20:50 GMT
#740
##unvote
##vote kwahamot


I am not making a decision 10 minutes before lynch around those 2 idiots. 36 hours will resolve this bullshit.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 20:51 GMT
#749
On June 09 2016 05:50 LightningStrike wrote:
Well there was the hammer. If Shape flips town we lynching Sicklucker 100% Day 2.

Don't lynch into them. Lynch kawadude.
It will resolve itself later.

DO NOT LYNCH THE UN CC DOC.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 20:51 GMT
#751
On June 09 2016 05:51 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 05:50 sicklucker wrote:
Like you dont have to lynch him im not medic I just dont buy his claim reminds me of superbia. do what you want


Do you think we have the time to switch to Damdred?

I would rather switch at this point and if Shapelog lives the night we just kill him tomorrow.

MOVE TO SOMEBODY ELSE THAN THE FUCKING UN CC DOC.

ARE YOU DENSE?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 20:53 GMT
#760
On June 09 2016 05:51 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 05:50 sicklucker wrote:
Like you dont have to lynch him im not medic I just dont buy his claim reminds me of superbia. do what you want


Do you think we have the time to switch to Damdred?

I would rather switch at this point and if Shapelog lives the night we just kill him tomorrow.

Or vote Damdred. Move the fuck away from Shape.

The real doc will fucking stand up.

MOVE THE FUCK AWAY.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 20:53 GMT
#762
MOVE AWAY FROM SHAPE.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 20:54 GMT
#766
On June 09 2016 05:53 sicklucker wrote:
like if your a doctor you dont claim doctor you calim power role. if you claim doctor is very bad because it tells mafia how to handle night actions perfectly

stfu. That isn't true at all. If you claim tracker as doc and the tracker counterclaims both fucking roles are spilled. Why would the real tracker not counterclaim you idiot????????????????
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 20:54 GMT
#767
HOLY SHIT YOU PEOPLE
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 20:55 GMT
#772
wherebugsgo is fucking mafia. There is no way he doesn't understand that the uncced doc should never be lynched in a FUCKING OPEN SETUP
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 20:56 GMT
#785
On June 09 2016 05:56 Damdred wrote:
Btw

I'm tracker.

MOVE TO FUCKING KAWA DUDE
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings90
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O137
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 171
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 978
ZZZero.O 137
Bale 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
League of Legends
Doublelift4585
Counter-Strike
minikerr13
Other Games
summit1g10596
JimRising 716
C9.Mang0275
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1215
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP103
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 39m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 39m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 39m
Replay Cast
22h 39m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.