• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:19
CEST 16:19
KST 23:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9014 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 11 2016 21:31 GMT
#1514
On June 12 2016 06:30 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2016 06:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On June 12 2016 06:28 LightningStrike wrote:
Lex just die you are 100% mafia no way you would get notified about going somewhere as a wanderer.

I'm not gonna die for at least 71.5 hours though, and I'll use it to clear my name.
I challenge anyone to counterclaim my wanderer claim.
I dare you. If no one CC's I'm basically still confirmed town.


I'll cc you on that. I'm a wandering townie


Confirmed scum.
Rels/WBG/LS I'm calling it right here.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 11 2016 21:32 GMT
#1518
On June 12 2016 06:30 VisceraEyes wrote:
Artanis I trusted you. I trusted you Artanis.

Betrayal. In a game of Mafia. No one said it would feel like this.

It's not too late my friend. I may have misread my role PM, but we can still win. Together.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 11 2016 21:33 GMT
#1521
On June 12 2016 06:32 VisceraEyes wrote:
So at what point does Palmar being so wrong about D1 become incriminating?

It's Rels/WBG/LS man. Don't get distracted from the truth.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 11 2016 21:36 GMT
#1526
On June 12 2016 06:34 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2016 06:33 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On June 12 2016 06:32 VisceraEyes wrote:
So at what point does Palmar being so wrong about D1 become incriminating?

It's Rels/WBG/LS man. Don't get distracted from the truth.

I'm willing to indulge you only so far, and it's not right now bby.

Oh well, you can still be my terrible Dehaka friend <3
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 11 2016 21:38 GMT
#1529
I'm talking to Rsoultin right now and she's vouching for my innocence. You all know she can't lie so I'm basically double confirmed town.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 11 2016 22:18 GMT
#1588
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 11 2016 22:20 GMT
#1589
On June 12 2016 07:08 sicklucker wrote:
can we kill rels before art plz plz? whats the order matter

I agree. Let's kill people that aren't confirmed town like me.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 12 2016 00:18 GMT
#1616
Koshi I need you to sheep me tomorrow. Trust me, I got this.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 12 2016 11:29 GMT
#1642
On June 12 2016 19:49 Rels wrote:
After taking care of Arta ofc

You mean tucking me in and reading me a bedtime story?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 12 2016 12:58 GMT
#1648
I disagree with this whole lynching lex thing.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 12 2016 14:02 GMT
#1655
Guys, we can still do this. If we work together there's still a chance. You've just got to believe...

+ Show Spoiler +
I've had this song in my head for a while now and I had no idea it was from Sailor Moon. Mind=blown.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 12 2016 14:09 GMT
#1657
On June 12 2016 23:07 LightningStrike wrote:
Where are your baby seals lex?

I didn't know baby seals were for confirmed town these days.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 12 2016 14:20 GMT
#1659
On June 12 2016 23:16 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2016 23:09 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On June 12 2016 23:07 LightningStrike wrote:
Where are your baby seals lex?

I didn't know baby seals were for confirmed town these days.

You're scum not town hence why you need to post baby seals.

I'm town, I already claimed aware unaware wanderer with no credible CC. WBG confirmed himself scum by CCing as, proven by this game, CCing has a 100% chance of being false and all other roles are either VT or scum.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 12 2016 14:23 GMT
#1660
We lost to this Turkish team
Disgraceful.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 12 2016 14:25 GMT
#1662
On June 12 2016 23:23 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2016 23:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On June 12 2016 23:16 LightningStrike wrote:
On June 12 2016 23:09 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On June 12 2016 23:07 LightningStrike wrote:
Where are your baby seals lex?

I didn't know baby seals were for confirmed town these days.

You're scum not town hence why you need to post baby seals.

I'm town, I already claimed aware unaware wanderer with no credible CC. WBG confirmed himself scum by CCing as, proven by this game, CCing has a 100% chance of being false and all other roles are either VT or scum.

Nope. Your scum even Tina if she was in this game would call you scum at this point of time. I know she loves and all but I think she would enjoy lynching you here ^_^

Sounds like you ran out of arguments!
Artanis 1 LS 0.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 12 2016 14:26 GMT
#1664
On June 12 2016 23:26 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2016 23:25 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On June 12 2016 23:23 LightningStrike wrote:
On June 12 2016 23:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On June 12 2016 23:16 LightningStrike wrote:
On June 12 2016 23:09 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On June 12 2016 23:07 LightningStrike wrote:
Where are your baby seals lex?

I didn't know baby seals were for confirmed town these days.

You're scum not town hence why you need to post baby seals.

I'm town, I already claimed aware unaware wanderer with no credible CC. WBG confirmed himself scum by CCing as, proven by this game, CCing has a 100% chance of being false and all other roles are either VT or scum.

Nope. Your scum even Tina if she was in this game would call you scum at this point of time. I know she loves and all but I think she would enjoy lynching you here ^_^

Sounds like you ran out of arguments!
Artanis 1 LS 0.

But you are the real scum so
Artanis 0 LS 1

In the hypothetical situation in which I am mafia, I would say that given Damdred got lynched I'm definitely at 1
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 12 2016 21:15 GMT
#1674
His claim of aware unaware wanderer has been proven false! I'm still confirmed town. Y'all are being bad.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 12 2016 22:20 GMT
#1681
##Vote Fecalfeast
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 13 2016 10:30 GMT
#1695
On June 13 2016 14:32 Chezinu wrote:
Hello guys,

I sorry to disappoint you all with my lack of awesomeness. I was struggling with the aspect of opposing my dearly beloved friends. The prospect that they are mafia, I didn't want to face. In this day, the time is drawing nearer to make the decision my heart desires not.

Oh how my heart has pained me to travel the longer path in hopes that what it perceived was not true.

Yes, The host of this world made mistakes and my friend is not on my side because the host gave him a role that is against me. So here I am.

Today marks the day where I vote against my initial feel of pain, which I avoided in hopes it was not true. But the facts stand now.... I have not gone against Ace. But today I go against a friend.

##vote Artanis[Xp]

oh, I have too many friends this game. Will I have to go against my BFFs?

Are we not BFF's?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 13 2016 11:57 GMT
#1706
What if a giant bus is going on and VE, LS, Rels and Palmar are all scum?
[image loading]
I don't know who to vote anymore guys.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
Railgan 34
CosmosSc2 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48910
Shuttle 7836
FanTaSy 1591
BeSt 650
Horang2 528
Larva 206
Soma 154
Sexy 140
Last 128
Mind 104
[ Show more ]
Pusan 96
Zeus 91
hero 76
ggaemo 73
Hyun 71
Sea.KH 71
Aegong 56
Killer 53
Snow 48
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 25
PianO 25
NaDa 19
Rock 17
JYJ 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
zelot 12
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc4309
qojqva2316
Dendi1211
420jenkins629
XcaliburYe251
Counter-Strike
fl0m2913
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor963
Liquid`Hasu670
Other Games
B2W.Neo888
Beastyqt636
Mlord447
byalli409
Livibee214
Hui .187
ArmadaUGS114
QueenE69
KnowMe65
Mew2King58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick705
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream55
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3646
Other Games
• WagamamaTV145
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
41m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 41m
Replay Cast
8h 41m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 41m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
20h 41m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 20h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.