• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:43
CEST 20:43
KST 03:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8553 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 10 2016 01:38 GMT
#991
hi!
What did I miss?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 10 2016 01:41 GMT
#994
On June 10 2016 10:40 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 10:38 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
hi!
What did I miss?


not much, other than you're scum. and VE dies today.

My role PM disagrees with your assertion.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 10 2016 01:44 GMT
#997
On June 10 2016 10:42 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 10:41 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On June 10 2016 10:40 wherebugsgo wrote:
On June 10 2016 10:38 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
hi!
What did I miss?


not much, other than you're scum. and VE dies today.

My role PM disagrees with your assertion.


yeah well that's something scum would say.

you're scum. Tell us your reads, at least you won't be dying today. You have some opportunity to prove you're not scum, even though you actually are.

I literally replaced into the game 5 minutes ago so I have no idea.
Also not scum.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 10 2016 01:47 GMT
#1000
On June 10 2016 10:44 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 10:44 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On June 10 2016 10:42 wherebugsgo wrote:
On June 10 2016 10:41 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On June 10 2016 10:40 wherebugsgo wrote:
On June 10 2016 10:38 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
hi!
What did I miss?


not much, other than you're scum. and VE dies today.

My role PM disagrees with your assertion.


yeah well that's something scum would say.

you're scum. Tell us your reads, at least you won't be dying today. You have some opportunity to prove you're not scum, even though you actually are.

I literally replaced into the game 5 minutes ago so I have no idea.
Also not scum.


okay, here's your first assignment.

Read the game, and tell me what you think of:

1. Rels
2. VE

When you come back, if I disagree with your assessments and if I'm still alive I'm going to kill you tomorrow.

Reading the game sounds tremendously boring though if that string of quotes from earlier is any indication of its contents. Seems like a pretty meh idea.

I figure I'll read the game from here on out and see what people do. I tend to be better at analyzing whilst in the thread rather than looking back and seeing if things feel unnatural or not.

Not liking your whole lining up lynches thing you've got going though.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 10 2016 01:53 GMT
#1002
On June 10 2016 10:49 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 10:47 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On June 10 2016 10:44 wherebugsgo wrote:
On June 10 2016 10:44 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On June 10 2016 10:42 wherebugsgo wrote:
On June 10 2016 10:41 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On June 10 2016 10:40 wherebugsgo wrote:
On June 10 2016 10:38 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
hi!
What did I miss?


not much, other than you're scum. and VE dies today.

My role PM disagrees with your assertion.


yeah well that's something scum would say.

you're scum. Tell us your reads, at least you won't be dying today. You have some opportunity to prove you're not scum, even though you actually are.

I literally replaced into the game 5 minutes ago so I have no idea.
Also not scum.


okay, here's your first assignment.

Read the game, and tell me what you think of:

1. Rels
2. VE

When you come back, if I disagree with your assessments and if I'm still alive I'm going to kill you tomorrow.

Reading the game sounds tremendously boring though if that string of quotes from earlier is any indication of its contents. Seems like a pretty meh idea.

I figure I'll read the game from here on out and see what people do. I tend to be better at analyzing whilst in the thread rather than looking back and seeing if things feel unnatural or not.

Not liking your whole lining up lynches thing you've got going though.

Well we murdering VE because he claimed scum the same way he did Gaiden 2 which he voted himself.

Just checked the relevant stuff. Was tempted to call him town for martyring since I figure it's a town trait for VE but just checked that game out and you may be right.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 10 2016 01:56 GMT
#1005
Hold on Damdred claimed tracker?
##Vote Damdred
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 10 2016 01:59 GMT
#1007
On June 10 2016 10:58 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 10:56 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Hold on Damdred claimed tracker?
##Vote Damdred

Wait you ccing him?

Yup.
Kels apparently tracked WBG N1 with no result.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 10 2016 02:06 GMT
#1012
Oh damn there's a doc in the setup too. I was hoping I could just afk and get shot N2 now
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 10 2016 02:08 GMT
#1014
Oh, yay
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 10 2016 02:11 GMT
#1018
On June 10 2016 11:09 LightningStrike wrote:
The thing is bugs is that this play isn't outside of lex's wheel house for scum play because he claimed Cop in a pretty much open setup for scum and he got lynched for that because the real cop cc'd him.

True, but that game a bunch of people were scumreading me and I already 99% knew the real cop redchecked me for which you can find proof in the scumqt
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 10 2016 11:17 GMT
#1214
On June 10 2016 18:53 VisceraEyes wrote:
Maybe not LI Toad v VE epic, but you know...

Never forget.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 10 2016 11:18 GMT
#1215
On June 10 2016 19:25 Koshi wrote:
Can we please consider not lynching Damdred if Artanis doesn't do jack shit though? Because I really don't want to waste a ml to a blue.

I actually don't want to lynch Damdred yet on D2.

Koshi, I think you're town.

I have now done shit. You may now feel good about lynching Damdred.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 10 2016 11:21 GMT
#1216
Also Damdred is mafia since he didn't get emotional at all after getting a confirmed mafia from his perspective. He just started flailing like a mafia whose only lifeline had just been cut off, with the whole "Kels wouldn't have time to submit a track" as highlight. He had 3 pages of filter, I'm sure he had time to send in a single PM at some point during the night.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 10 2016 11:23 GMT
#1217
Also in other news I passed my thesis
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 10 2016 11:27 GMT
#1218
I kinda wanna call VE townish. His thought process reminds me a little of what happened between Palmar and BC in LXI where they both hard scumread each other, then ended up treating each other as confirmed town by bouncing off reads to end up not really scumreading each other anymore.

Course they both ended up going to LYLO and in the IML game BC insta-hammered Palmar anyway (both were town) and VE hasn't actually gone through the whole bouncing off reads thing yet but semantics.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 10 2016 11:28 GMT
#1219
Also kinda wanna call LS mafia for not committing to anything for the longest time until he finally found Damdred was not salvagable anymore.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 10 2016 12:36 GMT
#1228
Do let me know how it was preplanned when I claimed 10 minutes into the game at 4am when no one was around.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 10 2016 13:40 GMT
#1258
On June 10 2016 22:22 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 21:49 Koshi wrote:
And I wonder how Artanis knew that Damdred was tracker but didn't know Shape was doc and died.

I want to know that too

WBG told me to look into Rels and VE. LS mentioned VE voted himself and martyred.
Looked into VE's filter. Found this post.
On June 09 2016 18:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm actually fine with Palmar all of a sudden. It's the strangest thing. XD I would have killed him yesterday, but now I think he's town. Maybe it's because I still don't believe Damdred's claim and he was still on Damdred with me. AFK maybe, but probably not. He despises D1 claims.+ Show Spoiler +
Damdred's claim was shit. Like...he didn't act like a Tracker the whole game, he seemed completely divested from the game, which has only been made worse SINCE his claim. I don't know about you, but when I am a role and I claim it under duress, I have a reaction. A hard one. Damdred had no reaction.

Like I said - I've seen Palmar play awfully on D1 before, even recently. Honestly I'm gonna have to see what he does between now and tomorrow, if he dies, etc.

I'm not sure about Tumble. I'm having a hard time getting motivated, to be honest. I don't even want to read his super short filter because I know the whole thing just says "Lynch VE" over and over. Same thing with Koshi - I don't even want to try and read Koshi right now.

Responded instantly when I saw it.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 10 2016 13:43 GMT
#1259
On June 10 2016 21:49 Koshi wrote:
LS is not mafia.

Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 11:01 LightningStrike wrote:
Hmm this is interesting Lex is ccing Damdred's claim and actually came back with a check too. Idk what to believe (shrugs).

Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 11:04 LightningStrike wrote:
FYI VE is still scum independant of Damdred's or Lex's alignments.

Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 11:07 LightningStrike wrote:
doc been killed lex.

Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 11:08 LightningStrike wrote:
Lex been dumb telling really hard here. Hmm.

Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 11:09 LightningStrike wrote:
The thing is bugs is that this play isn't outside of lex's wheel house for scum play because he claimed Cop in a pretty much open setup for scum and he got lynched for that because the real cop cc'd him.


There is no way mafia!LS plays this out so cool.

Blehhh you may be right. Just felt so uncommittal but then the caps came in when I pointed it out and LS is pretty bad at faking emotion.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 10 2016 13:46 GMT
#1260
On June 10 2016 22:01 Koshi wrote:
Kelsier his 2 listpost and especially his read progression on VE is superfishy.


Nope. I will never lynch Damdred over that guy. Never.


Just looked at my predecessor's filter real quick and I don't really see it. He went from meh on VE to prob not lynching VE. What's the issue here?
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 259
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 259
JuggernautJason64
BRAT_OK 55
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24611
Mini 422
Hyuk 174
firebathero 167
ggaemo 129
Dewaltoss 95
Mong 51
Hyun 34
ToSsGirL 23
Dota 2
Gorgc8483
febbydoto11
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2785
Khaldor1392
crisheroes1114
Liquid`Hasu781
Other Games
FrodaN2367
fl0m976
Beastyqt782
mouzStarbuck218
KnowMe174
ArmadaUGS130
Mew2King60
Trikslyr47
Chillindude29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1010
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 76
• StrangeGG 59
• Adnapsc2 25
• LUISG 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 30
• 80smullet 16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8958
• WagamamaTV354
Other Games
• imaqtpie779
• Shiphtur283
• tFFMrPink 20
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 17m
INu's Battles
17h 17m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 17m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.