• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:28
CEST 14:28
KST 21:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11149 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 17 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 16 2016 17:52 GMT
#1948
On June 17 2016 02:43 sicklucker wrote:
how does tumble play scum

no idea. I think I read somewhere about him not playing a scum game in a very long time so it might be hard to have an idea of his scum meta too but it's worth to try I suppose. Another good side of having a lot more hours ^^
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 16 2016 18:28 GMT
#1952
On June 17 2016 03:22 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2016 02:23 Rels wrote:
Tumble the way you're playing makes me think you' re scum a lot. You're sucking your townreads' dicks; SL can't be wrong about his assertion of the situation, LS can't be scum ... but more than that you are so sure Palmar is scum than you don't want to no-lynch because you think LS and VE will fight when you / SL / me are dead, but you still want to lynch me and your only reason to do so is a case your other scumread made.
The way you just assimilates the things that interests you and adds nothing from your perspective is different from the JAT game where you had your beliefs and they were weird and your own.

but am I scum
yeah I'm confident in my townreads, my town circle is rad this game and I am 100% confident in it. and no I don't trust LS to vote the right scummy person in 2v1 lylo. and yeah I think you're scum for the same reason palmar does and no I don't care that palmar's doing the same thing, he's probably bussing anyway.
and yeah it is kind of weird that I've mostly synthesized what everyone else says but yeah I'm still town.

I don't know. This post right there is townie p: I have a hard time finding out a second scum besides Palmar. I'll see what I think when I resume reading the game but that won't be tonight that's for sure
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 17 2016 11:01 GMT
#1969
On June 17 2016 03:35 Tumblewood wrote:
rels, here is why I think you're scum:
a) you see information, and you make conclusions from it (in the form of X is scummy) that a townie could not reasonably conclude. it comes as either a huge leap to a conclusion or that you say "it benefits scum" and don't consider whether scum would have done something else or whether town would have done that too. examples: kwah case D1, case on me today.

Wrong. I considered all of this so this is wrong. Tomahawk's posts ARE scum indicative. You wanting to no lynch then agreeing to lynch someone IS scum indicative.
On June 17 2016 03:35 Tumblewood wrote:
b) you call me (and occasionally LS) scummy but then don't actually call me scum. it's like you want me lynched but you don't want to say so.

Where did I call LS scummy ? I don't want you lynched, I want scum lynched and you could be scum. Or not I don't know who I want to lynch besides Palmar. If I was scum I would do like Palmar is doing and just set on my targets and not appear indecisive like I am.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 17 2016 15:29 GMT
#1982
Tumble I have a hard time picturing you as scum because all of your posts look so natural.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 17 2016 15:38 GMT
#1987
On June 18 2016 00:31 LightningStrike wrote:
Why can't we lynch palmar instead of sleeping?

Because one more kill means more info.
Because more time to play means more time to analyse shit.
Because I still haven't have the time to finish my reread of the game because of my work.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 19 2016 14:15 GMT
#2027
No I'm thinking sl is scum with palmar. No one else is scummy and there are things that point at him like him not being killed, chez being killed, him not playing the trap sl did when he's the one doing stuff like that usually, him not rereading the game when that's what he does at lylo
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 19 2016 14:15 GMT
#2028
##Vote Palmar
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 19 2016 20:54 GMT
#2054
On June 20 2016 01:55 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2016 23:15 Rels wrote:
No I'm thinking sl is scum with palmar. No one else is scummy and there are things that point at him like him not being killed, chez being killed, him not playing the trap sl did when he's the one doing stuff like that usually, him not rereading the game when that's what he does at lylo

Hey Rels why is VE town

I saw several posts from ve that seemed super townie. In particular the one you also agreed that it showed too low information
Plus the chez nk makes 0 sense for a ve / palmar team because palmar /ve / chez / me were the logical potential next lynches so killing one of your two ways to win the game makes no sense
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 19 2016 20:55 GMT
#2055
On June 20 2016 01:59 sicklucker wrote:
I had no idea i had the biggest filter when I did that tho. I can garanteed you I have never had the biggest filter in the game ever as mafia. Theres a big drop off for me meta wise

False. See drams. I don't know if you had the biggest filter but you had an enormous one
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 19 2016 20:56 GMT
#2056
On June 20 2016 02:15 sicklucker wrote:
Chez was kind of also keeping his reads close to his vest. (he did leave a last will but mafia would have had no time to react to those reads)

So whoever killed him was afraid of the unknown since everyone else had posted reads except for chez. Now im not sure who that would be but thats how I explain his nk in my head

Whoever killed him didn't need him as a back up mislynch
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 19 2016 20:57 GMT
#2057
On June 20 2016 03:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like can sicklucker do that as mafia? Yes. Does he? Debatable. I think not.

This post says nothing :p
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 19 2016 20:58 GMT
#2059
On June 20 2016 04:49 sicklucker wrote:
can rels call me obv town all game when its convenient to get me to town read him and then call me mafia when its convenient due to poe because he needs a mislynch in final 3.

yes yes he can

Someone s opinion evolving is what happens to town trying to solve the game. If I was scum I did a poor job at appearing to be right
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 19 2016 20:58 GMT
#2060
On June 20 2016 05:58 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2016 05:56 Rels wrote:
On June 20 2016 02:15 sicklucker wrote:
Chez was kind of also keeping his reads close to his vest. (he did leave a last will but mafia would have had no time to react to those reads)

So whoever killed him was afraid of the unknown since everyone else had posted reads except for chez. Now im not sure who that would be but thats how I explain his nk in my head

Whoever killed him didn't need him as a back up mislynch

wifom

I disagree. This kill makes ve town
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 19 2016 21:00 GMT
#2062
Like, if ve/palmar is the solution. The plan is to get a mislynch to win the game. So on me or on chez or on ls. In that position it makes 0 sense to kill both chez and ls.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 19 2016 21:02 GMT
#2064
On June 20 2016 06:00 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2016 05:58 Rels wrote:
On June 20 2016 05:58 Tumblewood wrote:
On June 20 2016 05:56 Rels wrote:
On June 20 2016 02:15 sicklucker wrote:
Chez was kind of also keeping his reads close to his vest. (he did leave a last will but mafia would have had no time to react to those reads)

So whoever killed him was afraid of the unknown since everyone else had posted reads except for chez. Now im not sure who that would be but thats how I explain his nk in my head

Whoever killed him didn't need him as a back up mislynch

wifom

I disagree. This kill makes ve town

No
Nightkill reads have never in the history of history been right. Too much noise, not enough signal.

Wrong. Ve killing chez when I'm the other easy mislynch and I'm scumreading chez by poe is bad. Ve killing ls when he was suspicious of him is bad.
You're right it shouldn't be taken as a 100% true info but it is not worth nothing
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 19 2016 21:11 GMT
#2066
On June 20 2016 06:04 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2016 06:00 Rels wrote:
Like, if ve/palmar is the solution. The plan is to get a mislynch to win the game. So on me or on chez or on ls. In that position it makes 0 sense to kill both chez and ls.

It totally makes sense.
In a theoretical world that may or may not be this one, VE and Palmar are scum. Both SL and I are scumreading you. LS is focused on Palmar and Chez had few reads at all. Scum goes for the mislynch on you because you're the easiest, so they leave alive the people scumreading you.
Also LS was obvious town and Chez not a lynch target.

It makes 0 sense when sl and you were considered town by everybody. Chez was a lynch target. I am not an easy target to get a mislynch on. I think it will lose scum the game actually
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 19 2016 21:12 GMT
#2067
Chez was considered null by like everybody. Apart from sicklucker maybe ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 19 2016 21:17 GMT
#2069
On June 20 2016 06:15 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2016 06:11 Rels wrote:
On June 20 2016 06:04 Tumblewood wrote:
On June 20 2016 06:00 Rels wrote:
Like, if ve/palmar is the solution. The plan is to get a mislynch to win the game. So on me or on chez or on ls. In that position it makes 0 sense to kill both chez and ls.

It totally makes sense.
In a theoretical world that may or may not be this one, VE and Palmar are scum. Both SL and I are scumreading you. LS is focused on Palmar and Chez had few reads at all. Scum goes for the mislynch on you because you're the easiest, so they leave alive the people scumreading you.
Also LS was obvious town and Chez not a lynch target.

It makes 0 sense when sl and you were considered town by everybody. Chez was a lynch target. I am not an easy target to get a mislynch on. I think it will lose scum the game actually

Rels
Scum is in LyLo
They only need one lynch to win
So they push one player hard and ignore the others

yes and if I'm trying to lynch chez insteadof them while fighting back they win the game by doing nothing
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 19 2016 21:26 GMT
#2070
How could I forget arta claimed when ve was up for lynch -_-
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 19 2016 21:29 GMT
#2071
Meh I don't know anything anymore. Maybe ve is scum and made the worth kills ever. This game is hard
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1308
WardiTV544
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko422
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7318
Bisu 2419
Jaedong 1038
BeSt 949
EffOrt 518
Horang2 440
actioN 290
Larva 251
ZerO 215
Mini 209
[ Show more ]
Pusan 122
Mind 91
ggaemo 90
Barracks 82
Hyun 68
Snow 67
Shinee 61
Yoon 54
Bale 43
Sharp 37
NotJumperer 36
Killer 34
ToSsGirL 30
scan(afreeca) 27
hero 21
Sacsri 20
Hm[arnc] 18
zelot 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Noble 11
sorry 11
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc2121
Dendi1071
qojqva694
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1276
markeloff892
Other Games
B2W.Neo427
crisheroes289
hiko239
DeMusliM202
Pyrionflax183
dupreeh111
Livibee84
Mew2King65
QueenE61
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV1084
League of Legends
• Jankos1249
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 32m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.