• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:38
CEST 22:38
KST 05:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7827 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 17 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 15 2016 23:05 GMT
#1905
On June 16 2016 08:03 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2016 08:01 Tumblewood wrote:
On June 16 2016 07:57 Rels wrote:
On June 16 2016 07:54 Tumblewood wrote:
On June 16 2016 07:50 Rels wrote:
On June 16 2016 07:49 Tumblewood wrote:
On June 16 2016 07:46 Rels wrote:
Wow it looks like it's palmar tumble after all. Tumble being so convinced of no lynching then changing his mind because a town said so is pretty scummy

Rels, this is a terrible case because
a) I was not "so convinced" of no-lynching, nor did I change my mind for that reason, and
b) That's not even scummy if I did.

Why did you change your mind then ?

Because in theory no-lynching is always best, but then I thought about it for a moment, and when you add real players who get tunneled it's probably worse than me or SL being there because those are the only ones I trust to finish this game right.
Back atcha, Rels: What about that switch made you think I was scum?

Scum naturally wants to lynch today and not have to lie during more and more days. So you being OK to no lynch because it's the right thing to do then not doing it looks like you're scum posting the right thing to do at first but going with the natural inclination at the first occasion

Why would I do that though
Why would I have 'the correct' stance for a couple minutes then change my mind
Why wouldn't I put forth my current stance initially
Why wouldn't I just vote no-lynch and go semi-inactive for a cycle? It's not like I'd get punished for autoing.
There's just no scum motivation in what I did but you're acting like there is.

I just explained the fucking scum motivation just because you scumread me doesn't give you the fucking right to not read what I've daif

More calmly
Assuming you're town you don't realize sleeping is hard to do as scum. So you don't wanna sleep. But you don't want to no sleep because that's scummy. Ok
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 15 2016 23:10 GMT
#1907
On June 16 2016 08:07 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2016 08:03 Rels wrote:
On June 16 2016 08:01 Tumblewood wrote:
On June 16 2016 07:57 Rels wrote:
On June 16 2016 07:54 Tumblewood wrote:
On June 16 2016 07:50 Rels wrote:
On June 16 2016 07:49 Tumblewood wrote:
On June 16 2016 07:46 Rels wrote:
Wow it looks like it's palmar tumble after all. Tumble being so convinced of no lynching then changing his mind because a town said so is pretty scummy

Rels, this is a terrible case because
a) I was not "so convinced" of no-lynching, nor did I change my mind for that reason, and
b) That's not even scummy if I did.

Why did you change your mind then ?

Because in theory no-lynching is always best, but then I thought about it for a moment, and when you add real players who get tunneled it's probably worse than me or SL being there because those are the only ones I trust to finish this game right.
Back atcha, Rels: What about that switch made you think I was scum?

Scum naturally wants to lynch today and not have to lie during more and more days. So you being OK to no lynch because it's the right thing to do then not doing it looks like you're scum posting the right thing to do at first but going with the natural inclination at the first occasion

Why would I do that though
Why would I have 'the correct' stance for a couple minutes then change my mind
Why wouldn't I put forth my current stance initially
Why wouldn't I just vote no-lynch and go semi-inactive for a cycle? It's not like I'd get punished for autoing.
There's just no scum motivation in what I did but you're acting like there is.

I just explained the fucking scum motivation just because you scumread me doesn't give you the fucking right to not read what I've daif

Rels, use your thinking brain here. If I'm scum, you said, I would want to look like I'm doing the right thing and then switch to lynching today so I can win immediately. I counter by asking why, if I'm scum, that would be the best play, because there are several options that are just as good.

Because playing scum is hard and it is hard to give up the to not sleep. Sicklucker baited me with this in that game where I was scum and you were my mislynch. I should have sleeper and I voted that actually but he just had to say "let's lynch tumble" for me to vote you
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 15 2016 23:12 GMT
#1908
And actually the more I think about it the scummier it is. Maybe you just got baited in the exact trap I was baited in that previous game :D
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 15 2016 23:15 GMT
#1909
On June 10 2016 14:09 Tumblewood wrote:
Of the two tracker claims, Art is scum. There's a reason I preferred lynching Shape to lynching Damdred that I avoided saying earlier in the game: I was concerned that I was seeing Damdred's blue meta. Damdred as blue gets himself scumread to avoid a NK (source: Storm, Holyf***e). This is my scum meter for him: [image loading] plus that whole thing about Kelsier tracking but being completely absent, Art is the scum.
##unvote
##vote: artanis

But this followed by the whole doubts then going to damdred is super townie though ... jf you're scum these are some very good posts
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 15 2016 23:16 GMT
#1911
Ok I'm fired up and ready to analyse shit will definitely reread the game tomorrow now. Good night!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 15 2016 23:16 GMT
#1912
On June 16 2016 08:15 Tumblewood wrote:
Rels, my new scumread for you is calling people scum for bad reasons.

whoops did I say that

Motherfucker just because your brain can't comprehend others doesn't mean you're right
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 16 2016 08:19 GMT
#1922
On June 16 2016 13:42 sicklucker wrote:
as for no sleeping we should probably vote on that before the acual lynch since there seems to be some interest not to sleep from ve and tumble. Yes sleeping is always best but we have also already waited a fucking week and im pretty biased because like tumble said im probably the nk anyway and unlike jat Im not a pussy and I like to decide games and not have other people do it for me. (just keep me out of final 3's mafia fuck that)

So your mind is so sure of your reads you're ok lynching right now ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 16 2016 08:20 GMT
#1923
On June 16 2016 14:03 Tumblewood wrote:
Problem with sleep is that LS is so tunneled on VE that I'm afraid we'll lose a Palmar/LS/VE final 3, and we hardly need to wait. (How's the extra flip going to help? The town circle doesn't need confirmation.)

Yes it does. There is no confirmed town in this game. If there was fucking chez wouldn't have been killed last night
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 16 2016 08:28 GMT
#1924
Palmar are you bad and town -_-
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 16 2016 09:25 GMT
#1929
On June 16 2016 17:46 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2016 17:19 Rels wrote:
On June 16 2016 13:42 sicklucker wrote:
as for no sleeping we should probably vote on that before the acual lynch since there seems to be some interest not to sleep from ve and tumble. Yes sleeping is always best but we have also already waited a fucking week and im pretty biased because like tumble said im probably the nk anyway and unlike jat Im not a pussy and I like to decide games and not have other people do it for me. (just keep me out of final 3's mafia fuck that)

So your mind is so sure of your reads you're ok lynching right now ?


i just want to see who wants to sleep o.o

K hope I'll see you conclusions on that at some point then
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 16 2016 09:27 GMT
#1930
On June 16 2016 17:51 sicklucker wrote:
this situation is a bit different then that last game rels in the sense that if we dont sleep we have 4 towns veruses 3 towns to decide . with 4 one can still vote wrong and town can correctly lynch. with 3vs2 ALL 3 TOWN HAVE TO BE FLAWLESS. So I think im leaning not to sleep.

In the last game we gained nothing by not sleeping. this game we gain the ability to win with a stupid town

Yes in 3V2 all 3 town has to vote the same guy. In 2V1 all 2 towns have to vote the same guy. It's the same situation. At the end of day we have to make a decision and consolidate.
I understand the "they will just make the best NK for them" idea a bit more but it was the same in the JAT game and you agreed to sleep there ? And an unlynchable dying is not sure since Chez died and he was definitely lynchable.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 16 2016 09:28 GMT
#1931
And before that WBG died and I know at least I thought he might be scum. Every kill brings some new info.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 16 2016 09:28 GMT
#1932
OK lunch time then it's time to solve the fucking game
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 16 2016 10:58 GMT
#1933
SL attacking Shape on page 1, looking like it's a joke but being like "no I'm a little serious actually" is a little townie. IDK I would not expect SL, whose scum meta is to do as little as possible, to scumread someone this early and explain why even though it's the joke phase and nothing he says is gonna have consequences ? This is kinda weak though but it's a little something
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 16 2016 11:02 GMT
#1934
On June 07 2016 12:46 Kwahamot wrote:
Hey guys, this is an introduction. Excited to play with you all!

Anyways Day 1 is really annoying cause I don't have the experience to have reads on all you guys from fluffy posts but I'm leaning town on Shapelog and sicklucker.

Shapelog because he dictated the pace of the game so far. And for sicklucker, I can understand his thought process in calling out Shapelog but so far it's hard to make a good case but it's only been 6 hours.

This post is still horribly scummy and shows stress at the idea of entering the thread. It's just so prepared. Fuck you all for retropectively saying "BUT THAT WAS NOT SCUMMY". That was a scummy post, and his only other post was also bad then he crumbled under pressure and never posted again like scum tends to do under pressure. I'm glad we lynched him, I would probably have tunneled him all game if we hadn't after that D1.

Tomahawk bro you should play a newbie game so you have a coach to help you get used to forum mafia.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 16 2016 11:09 GMT
#1935
On June 07 2016 17:37 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm with my man Chezinu on this one.

##Vote: KelsierSC

He may be the Survivor of Hathsin, but he won't survive this town.

On June 07 2016 18:19 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 17:34 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hi boys I'm town. I've skimmed and so far I'm not really comfortable calling anyone anything with any certainty, though based on the way bugs and Palmar have interacted I'd say I think they are at least not mafia together. I have a few light townreads, but nothing worth sharing at this time. Will do a more thorough reading later on, but for now I like this D1. Lots of inquisitive people, I don't think much bullshit is gonna fly.


Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 17:34 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hi boys I'm town. I've skimmed and so far I'm not really comfortable calling anyone anything with any certainty, though based on the way bugs and Palmar have interacted I'd say I think they are at least not mafia together. I have a few light townreads, but nothing worth sharing at this time. Will do a more thorough reading later on, but for now I like this D1. Lots of inquisitive people, I don't think much bullshit is gonna fly.


There seems to be a disconnect between these posts , I'd be interested in hearing how you came to your conclusions.

Kinda weird interactions if there are partners ? Maybe, at the very least
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 16 2016 11:30 GMT
#1936
Meeting time so I gotta stop, will resume later
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 16 2016 17:23 GMT
#1944
Tumble the way you're playing makes me think you' re scum a lot. You're sucking your townreads' dicks; SL can't be wrong about his assertion of the situation, LS can't be scum ... but more than that you are so sure Palmar is scum than you don't want to no-lynch because you think LS and VE will fight when you / SL / me are dead, but you still want to lynch me and your only reason to do so is a case your other scumread made.
The way you just assimilates the things that interests you and adds nothing from your perspective is different from the JAT game where you had your beliefs and they were weird and your own.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 16 2016 17:26 GMT
#1945
Like you have no recent posts that is not based on your own beliefs.
On June 16 2016 07:01 Tumblewood wrote:
##vote: no-lynch
Rels is right that this is the best play but I'm still lynching him tomorrow.

"I agree with Rels, no lynch is best"
On June 16 2016 07:24 Tumblewood wrote:
assuming we no-lynch
If VE is town, scum wins because they can force LyLo with LS and VE and win. If he's scum with Rels, he busses Rels and kills LS and forces LyLo with SL and Palmar and wins. If he's with Palmar, they go for the mislynch on Rels and maybe win.

"no lynch is bad because of VE and LS tunneling each other"
On June 16 2016 07:31 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2016 07:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
I don't know about Rels. He could be mafia, but Palmar pushing on him is strange. Like if they're partners why? And if they're not I certainly would rather lynch Palmar than Rels.

Did you see SL's post about bussing being the best play in 3v2 or 4v2 LyLo? If Palmar busses Rels and it goes through he gets all the cred, if it doesn't he wins on the spot.

"SL is right, Palmar / Rels team makes a lot of sense"
On June 16 2016 07:51 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2016 07:49 Rels wrote:
Tumble your take on palmar case on me pretty please ?

yeah it's probably correct. I think your push on kwahamot was scummy too.

"Rels is scum because Palmar's case on him is good"
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 16 2016 17:26 GMT
#1946
Tumble why is Palmar scum ?
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1657
RotterdaM1016
TaKeTV 273
SteadfastSC213
IndyStarCraft 207
ZombieGrub98
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1657
RotterdaM 1002
MaxPax 227
IndyStarCraft 210
SteadfastSC 188
RuFF_SC2 128
ZombieGrub96
Nina 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2571
Shuttle 432
Mind 65
910 62
Bale 13
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1135
Fnx 704
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1017
Other Games
summit1g5282
Grubby2655
shahzam527
Beastyqt466
C9.Mang0202
ToD164
UpATreeSC50
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV240
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 184
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 27
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2694
League of Legends
• TFBlade443
Other Games
• imaqtpie885
• Shiphtur299
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 22m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 22m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
14h 22m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.