• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:05
CEST 19:05
KST 02:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10395 users

[M][N] H O L Y F * * * E mafia!! - Page 67

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 122 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 26 2016 20:25 GMT
#1321
No I am serious. Marv is mafia. Just read his filter. Look how much defense there is in it. Against Rels. Against sicklucker. He is always around for that. People notice it. But he just defends against it but there is never anything more.

JAT open eyes. marv is mafia.

Also being second on scumlynches as scum is his forte.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 26 2016 20:27 GMT
#1322
We need to lynch marv asap.
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 26 2016 20:28 GMT
#1323
On May 27 2016 05:24 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2016 05:21 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 27 2016 05:19 Vivax wrote:
Like the stuff about JAT and his last game doesn't even make sense if it only concerns his filter size as in the 6 days he needed to win the damdred hosted game, he had 15 pages of filter. In this one he has 11 within 1 cycle. That's still a pretty big difference.

It wasn't about filter size. And as much as I love being townread - filter size probably isn't the best way to read me. The damdred game was just horribly inactive and I killed everyone who did something against that.


Can you translate that quote to something that makes sense then? Cause it doesn't. He says last time you were mafia it was cause he didn't pay attention.

It doesn't make sense and I think I pointed it out at the time.
He said after that game that one of the reasons he couldn't figure out that I am mafia in that game was that he didn't read a big part of my posts/didn't pay attention to them due to not having time.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 26 2016 20:30 GMT
#1324
On May 27 2016 05:27 Koshi wrote:
We need to lynch marv asap.

See, and here is where we disagree. I agree that marv has not been at his usual town level. But if he is mafia he is just a gimme lynch later on. And if we get his buddy he probably just concedes anyways. I will let him live at least as long as we keep lynching mafia.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 26 2016 20:31 GMT
#1325
And I have really no idea what mafia marv thinks he gains by bussing HF there. Unless he is with palmar again.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 26 2016 20:37 GMT
#1326
Marv is only ever scum with Palmarand I don't think Palmar is scum.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 26 2016 20:44 GMT
#1327
On May 27 2016 05:37 LightningStrike wrote:
Marv is only ever scum with Palmarand I don't think Palmar is scum.

This is of course wrong.

But that's not to say I'm particularly inclined to lynch marv. I think it's more likely he's town right now.
Computer says mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
May 26 2016 20:45 GMT
#1328
Palmar/kush/marv/damdred/superbia/rels are my current possible scummers with superbia, damdred as the next best lynches. I dont have a good grasp on rels, palmar, kush atm but of what I read nothing striked me as townie. Will do more stuff tomorrow.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 26 2016 20:48 GMT
#1329
On May 27 2016 05:44 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2016 05:37 LightningStrike wrote:
Marv is only ever scum with Palmarand I don't think Palmar is scum.

This is of course wrong.

But that's not to say I'm particularly inclined to lynch marv. I think it's more likely he's town right now.

I don't think he's scum too myself lol.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 26 2016 20:55 GMT
#1330
On May 27 2016 05:45 Vivax wrote:
Palmar/kush/marv/damdred/superbia/rels are my current possible scummers with superbia, damdred as the next best lynches. I dont have a good grasp on rels, palmar, kush atm but of what I read nothing striked me as townie. Will do more stuff tomorrow.

you just disqualified yourself from anyone ever listening to you about anything.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 26 2016 21:08 GMT
#1331
People are reading a different game to me it seems. Quite bemusing
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 26 2016 21:09 GMT
#1332
Like I just don't get how people can rationalise me being 2nd on the hf wagon and promoting the towniness of the first guy in order to needlessly get rid of the guy who can actually carry the team in favour of me who blatantly can't.

How do I make it through like 5 more cycles that way? It's so insane
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 26 2016 21:12 GMT
#1333
On May 27 2016 06:09 marvellosity wrote:
Like I just don't get how people can rationalise me being 2nd on the hf wagon and promoting the towniness of the first guy in order to needlessly get rid of the guy who can actually carry the team in favour of me who blatantly can't.

How do I make it through like 5 more cycles that way? It's so insane

In general - yes. But on the other hand HF probably wouldn't have carried anyone this game.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 26 2016 21:23 GMT
#1334
oh he is here to defend himself again. fun.
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 26 2016 21:33 GMT
#1335
So,

People I would not lynch at least for tomorrow:

6. Koshi
7. Palmar
8. marvellosity
13. nnn_thekushmountains

People I wouldn't lynch without a good case:

5. LightningStrike
10. sicklucker
12. Tumblewood

People I would maybe lynch:

2. Damdred
3. Vivax (depending on what he does from here on out - so far he hasn't been very impressive)
4. Rels

People who should die:

11. Superbia


I don't even know what to tell a vig since we don't have really bad lurkers (yay!). So probably just shoot super.
Cop will and should do whatever he wants since we already eliminated cophate.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 26 2016 21:49 GMT
#1336
On May 27 2016 06:23 Koshi wrote:
oh he is here to defend himself again. fun.

How do you not know I always defend myself a lot as town? We have this same conversation every game....
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 26 2016 21:50 GMT
#1337
If for reason I die lynch Superbia and Vivax and if one of them aren't scum check my weaker townreads in my filter.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 26 2016 21:50 GMT
#1338
Basically koshi when you can be 1% as right as me me, you can have a voice. Try it sometime
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 26 2016 21:51 GMT
#1339
Tbh though I doubt that I will get killed unless scum wants to pay homage to Shapelog lol.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 26 2016 21:51 GMT
#1340
On May 27 2016 06:50 marvellosity wrote:
Basically koshi when you can be 1% as right as me me, you can have a voice. Try it sometime

He chose a new strategy for this game. 180 all of your reads every few hours and you are always right for a while.
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 122 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 496
UpATreeSC 86
Codebar 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35941
Calm 3837
Shuttle 1288
FanTaSy 959
actioN 281
EffOrt 273
firebathero 190
Rush 180
Hyuk 161
Dewaltoss 92
[ Show more ]
Zeus 67
Liquid`Ret 61
Barracks 53
Free 30
Hyun 29
Aegong 25
Bale 25
soO 22
HiyA 20
PianO 17
Shine 16
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7330
Dendi978
XaKoH 341
Fuzer 28
League of Legends
KnowMe60
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1489
x6flipin1122
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes655
Other Games
singsing2534
FrodaN1097
Beastyqt757
mouzStarbuck301
B2W.Neo291
Livibee216
byalli213
C9.Mang0108
RotterdaM102
Trikslyr69
Mew2King63
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 59
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV466
Other Games
• Shiphtur802
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 10m
Replay Cast
5h 55m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.