• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:14
CEST 00:14
KST 07:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8255 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 16 Next All
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 22 2016 21:58 GMT
#2028
o cam't even share such a shitty reason because it makes no sense
like the ignored conf pm thing
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 22 2016 22:07 GMT
#2039
Wtf
How does mafia even work
I thought I was dead and Shape was somehow going to win
Nope
Shape is VT and dead
Wtf
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 22 2016 23:01 GMT
#2067
On April 23 2016 07:46 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 07:07 Tumblewood wrote:
Wtf
How does mafia even work
I thought I was dead and Shape was somehow going to win
Nope
Shape is VT and dead
Wtf

I love how this is all you had to say after that flip.

I don't know what to do anymore
Writing's on the wall that I die tomorrow and I know I need to do everything I can to stop that
I think Onegu could be our second scum, but after that ???
Maybe I could hope someone besides gum or owe dies at night to narrow down the pool, but the third-scum pool is literally everyone who is not conftown and there are too many question marks right now to tell.
So no that's not all.
Maybe the scum are the people lying low on the flip? But the wagons were TvT anyway so that lynch informs me less than I want
I have time tonight so I'll make sense of everything then

What do you have to say (besides agreeing with the shitty jat facts)?
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 22 2016 23:05 GMT
#2069
On April 23 2016 07:08 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 06:58 Tumblewood wrote:
but he took it so out of context that ihe ignored the plan
gotta suicide for those informations
and i have the informations now
kill shape
kill onegu
thank you


What exactly did you mean by this?

My plan for EoD1 (once I felt the hot water) was to accept my lynch but give town as much information as possible from the flip. Shape took the "not survival voting" as scummy but it was because I was voting myself as part of the plan.
At EoD3 I thought I was dying and also thought 100% that the scum team was Shape/Onegu
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 23 2016 01:18 GMT
#2074
On April 23 2016 08:10 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 08:01 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 23 2016 07:46 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 23 2016 07:07 Tumblewood wrote:
Wtf
How does mafia even work
I thought I was dead and Shape was somehow going to win
Nope
Shape is VT and dead
Wtf

I love how this is all you had to say after that flip.

I don't know what to do anymore
Writing's on the wall that I die tomorrow and I know I need to do everything I can to stop that
I think Onegu could be our second scum, but after that ???
Maybe I could hope someone besides gum or owe dies at night to narrow down the pool, but the third-scum pool is literally everyone who is not conftown and there are too many question marks right now to tell.
So no that's not all.
Maybe the scum are the people lying low on the flip? But the wagons were TvT anyway so that lynch informs me less than I want
I have time tonight so I'll make sense of everything then

What do you have to say (besides agreeing with the shitty jat facts)?


Your not dying tommorow. Rels literally cannot be your scum partner, and new evidence has come to light that suggests sl is totes town. Which means onegu is the only one who can be your scum mate, anyone who is ok with lynching you should have literally no issue lynching onegu first, so that's what we do.


what is this evidence [concerning sicklucker]?
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 23 2016 01:19 GMT
#2075
ok
pending evaluation of basically everyone
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 23 2016 01:23 GMT
#2076
and yea we're starting from the very beginning
On April 15 2016 14:39 sicklucker wrote:
Well no one seems to want to really play. SO im goinna asume some really scummy two way players are mafia. Its all I have and im going with it ##vote onegu

gonna go ahead and assume onegu is scum for the purposes of this read because if he's not we lose regardless of the veracity of my assumption
given that onegu is scum (gj on figuring that out, me), sl is either distancing or town, and this is a kinda stupid time to distance because who's even looking anyway? actually, it could just be a random vote, which sl does often regardless of alignment, so... probably nai? keeping the read anyway because i already spent like 2 minutes on it and i can't give up now
woo this is a good start
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 23 2016 01:23 GMT
#2077
why did i say concerning sicklucker
you didn't even mention him
concerning rels
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 23 2016 01:28 GMT
#2078
On April 16 2016 14:02 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2016 12:48 rsoultin wrote:
On April 16 2016 12:40 sicklucker wrote:
I dont lynch new players day one its bad etiquette


lynching superbia so that's not a problem ^^ unless you have an argument for onegu that isn't just policy? i think this is an okay lynch

at the very least we need to actually start discussing one cause we can't keep pretending that deadline will never come if we just ignore the game -_-


can we lynch them both? oh wait we can its called a vigalanty

i like these posts that no one really remembers
"can we kill both superbia and onegu"
see, there's 0 towncred to be extracted here [bar some weirdo looking at page 2 of your filter], but it says that on d1 he wanted both superbia and onegu dead
i'd say that's a pretty good track record
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 23 2016 01:30 GMT
#2080
d1 voting record is clean
seriously this d1 might be good enough that i can just clear him and save myself 8 pages of filter
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 23 2016 01:32 GMT
#2081
On April 17 2016 10:32 sicklucker wrote:
Like tumble why do you think its all of a sudden quite at night? is it because we all have shit to do? naa its becuase posting reads is bad because mafia knows who to kills. I dont want to die. and im probably not scum and everyone knows it. Even scum is too afriad to push me because im unlychable if I wanna be. I dont think anyones pushing me in this game.

thin reasons im town lolz. Mafia has finaly learned to stop pushing me after a weak day one. im like reverse lynch bait really

if sl really thinks mafia gets some advantage from town posting reads at night, this is pretty townie
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 23 2016 01:36 GMT
#2082
On April 19 2016 12:59 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2016 12:05 gumshoe wrote:
I'm also pretty pissed at you atm tumble.

If he were evaluating how his posts looked about half of what he has would never see the light of day. Since he's not, town.


this is really fucking rude, yes I was wrong yesterday about you, but I've admitted that and moved on. The whole onegu correlation thing was a total fuck up I agree, but that does not and should not give you the right to disregard everything I say and be a total douche even though I'm pretty much the only one sure your town right now.

Also the whole fuck up only happened because you couldn't be bothered to realize that the guy who scum buddied onegu was also your top town read -_-

so get off your high fucking horse and listen to me without the intention of simply ridiculing whatever I say in order to fatten up your ego.

sl and obi jump in simultaneously over 20 minutes after a question that pertains to them being scum together is asked. IS THAT NOT SOMEWHAT STRANGE.



we did where? what? like we both posted? seems like a thing that happens

this is how shitty comedies write someone lying
but obi is town so i know this isn't a lie
useless post, carry on
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 23 2016 01:38 GMT
#2083
On April 20 2016 06:19 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2016 22:47 Onegu wrote:
On April 17 2016 07:07 Superbia wrote:
On April 17 2016 07:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 17 2016 07:06 Superbia wrote:
Meh. I'm VT too. =/

Should've lynched TW..

Vig shoot this guy.


You're honestly the dumbest town player ever.



Here he scumslips that JAT is town.


ya thats not bad

the continuation of him talking about onegu is probably 4 pages of filter later but i want to save this for comparison of how he views the scumslip thing
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 23 2016 01:42 GMT
#2084
On April 20 2016 18:18 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2016 13:23 Onegu wrote:
Just for the record when I say something is a scumslip I expect people to follow me.


it seems pretty weak. ill reread it in context if jats ever up for lynch

oh here's the follow-up
yeah there's some inconsistency here but not too bad. i'll award a tenth of a scum point
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 23 2016 01:43 GMT
#2085
On April 21 2016 08:30 sicklucker wrote:
Superbia: (3) rsoultin, Obiwanshinobi, sicklucker, fazers, Palmar, GlowingBear

ok... thatss 4 towns now. im pretty alright to even say obi can be town now. gumdrop me and obi I think are the people off the table today

sl was talking about how he can't read obi earlier
inconsistent, although scum might have just hid behind that to remain open to his lynch (before he claimed ofc)
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 23 2016 01:49 GMT
#2086
On April 21 2016 08:41 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2016 02:59 Tumblewood wrote:
I feel comfortable about my town circle now, it's probably not changing anymore, bar a scum claim. My feeeels have been working overtime this game.

town
jat
rels
gum
ows
onegu

probably also town
sl

not town
shape
rsoul


I dont like those top two town reads at all. might lynch. Both rels and jat could be town here but I think the odds are against it. If ther both town the potential mafia are down to three in you onegu and fake shape. I mean its possible... but its quite likely you townread your partner to push his cred because you need him to carry you

this is just a pretty trash read in general + Show Spoiler +
i don't remember whether the ordering of names was intentional but onegu and rsoul at the bottom of their tiers leads me to believe it was in order of towniest -> scummiest so i guess rels and jat were top
of course now rels and jat look less good than they did earlier (half because of town flips / half because their d1s were just really good in general)
i'm just rambling now so i'll stop
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 23 2016 01:55 GMT
#2087
overall trends in sl's posting:
- very correct, except on palmar and shape. does anyone know if being right is part of his scum meta?
- a couple inconsistencies but very minor. would like to know, though, why you [SL] suddenly gained the ability to read the unreadable ows
- basically all one-liners. very few reads w/explanation. seems like his style though.
- on super and onegu early and hard. i like it but also that whole correctness thing (would believe that sl would bus both his partners just so he could carry solo all game).

he has flaws but i can overlook them. about 80% town, still worth looking into as a possibility.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 23 2016 02:13 GMT
#2088
On April 15 2016 19:09 Rels wrote:
I missed this one actually:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2016 08:08 gumshoe wrote:
Unless theres some outside factor at play (something happy in his life offsetting the tension of rolling scum, or hes pushing himself a bit to be bold) I think Onegu is town based off tone / :



Show nested quote +
On April 15 2016 11:17 gumshoe wrote:
[...]
Tentatively in the green / :

What is the deal with the smileys ? They don't make sense. Why are you not happy while finding townreads ?

town points for perceptiveness
hard to fake paying attention to little things unless you actually are
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 23 2016 02:14 GMT
#2089
On April 15 2016 22:36 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2016 22:34 justanothertownie wrote:
The fact that this smurf clearly went named himself after me but claims to have no idea about Palmars meta is really odd already.

Not sure this is a good point, I created a smurf named "Iwasrobik" and I know next to nothing about the guy or who he was playing with.

i like this
shows that he was seriously evaluating the information he was given, he could have just as easily pounced on shape for this
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 23 2016 02:17 GMT
#2090
On April 16 2016 00:16 Rels wrote:
I really hope Tumble & Fazers start posting soon if they are town. They are 100% the lynch atm. They had to confirm so they should be aware the game have started.

hey man maybe i'm just lazy huh did you consider that
+ Show Spoiler +
tw used comeback
it wasn't very effective
good times for all
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 216
Nina 105
SteadfastSC 71
CosmosSc2 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 351
910 61
Bale 11
Super Smash Bros
PPMD50
Other Games
summit1g8384
Grubby2431
shahzam571
C9.Mang0230
PiGStarcraft171
Liquid`Ken13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 86
• musti20045 53
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21381
Other Games
• imaqtpie893
• Shiphtur304
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
46m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 46m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 46m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.