• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:03
CEST 16:03
KST 23:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8102 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 12 Next All
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 21 2016 02:23 GMT
#1717
I'm also not sure I care about it all that much.
Oh wells - time to filter dive.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 21 2016 02:43 GMT
#1718
I can't believe how empty shape's filter is.
I'm looking at it and thinking "dude, what has this guy been doing this whole time?"
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 21 2016 03:09 GMT
#1719
A side note while I'm still working on this: Rels is potentially the third scum.

The only reason I don't really want to jump on Onegu is because so many of our current suspects have had him as possible scum. I looked at Jat's lynch list and realized that I couldn't remember what Rels had done all game.

I'll be looking into him as well.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 21 2016 03:17 GMT
#1720
Upon closer inspection Rels seems pretty unlikely.
He picked out a bunch of problematic Superbia posts at times I think scum would be more likely to sweep what he saw under the rug.

Plus I liked a ton of his earlier stuff, so.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 21 2016 03:27 GMT
#1721
Yeah I'm back to thinking Rels is town.
Moving on.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 21 2016 03:58 GMT
#1723
On April 21 2016 12:50 sicklucker wrote:
then its probably jat if its shape. idk onegu is random but just as likely possible. If we lynch like shape he flips scum. We win if we lynch onegu then jat. unless im missing something.

If shape flips i dont think tumbles gonna be mafia


Why Jat, exactly?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 21 2016 04:08 GMT
#1725
On April 21 2016 13:00 sicklucker wrote:
can we just agree to lynch shape now then so I dont have to be here


I don't know how I feel about this.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 21 2016 04:14 GMT
#1726
I mean I'm already voting shape for posting a bad case on me and lollygagging about the entire time he's been in game but it slightly bothers me that you're just going to leave if I say we're lynching shape.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 21 2016 16:48 GMT
#1781
On April 22 2016 01:25 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Alright I am here now,

OWS, my normal way of scum hunting is being nick picky in general. It is how I see and process the game. I really can't do much if you had a prob. with why I had sus. on you. I've had them since roughly the middle of the 1st 24 hours of yesterday, and have been asking you why.

Also, Why would I kill Rsoul if I am scum. Ik this is WIFOM, but littirlay she was one of the few who were Town reading me at the time of her death. Also, I am a bus driver, I bus people and have shown that I know how to mutipleit the Vote count to make me look greatly town based off of vote logic (read the mafia qt from Storm, where I voted Rsoul D1, predicting that 3 people would vote for the counter wagon.) I would have come in, voted Super (since the claim, that I would actually know that happen, since he prob. would of told me in the suppose qt) and make up something like "I Had to do this in devil, yet, I was against claiming till I had to, and did not do it last min. That is why I voted super." or something like that.

I will finish catching up, And reread everything. The claim has changed my view, and this is the time that I do best at (being lynched) in terms of looking and catching scum.


I don't believe you.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 21 2016 16:49 GMT
#1783
Even if I did I could point to three points in particular where you were questioning people and you dropped it entirely after so little.

You're such a nonentity outside of your terrible push on me that I have a very hard time seeing you as town this game.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 21 2016 16:56 GMT
#1784
I realize I may have to reconsider my read on tumble due to rso's death.

It's such a weird kill to me considering (imo) it was obvious that she wasn't the doctor and didn't really put mafia in a significantly better spot with her out of the way due to more conftown running around.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 22 2016 06:18 GMT
#1816
I guess SL went inactive for the day.
No skin off my bones.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 22 2016 06:19 GMT
#1817
I'm also open to the idea of killing Onegu at some point but I'm not sure that should be today.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 22 2016 13:30 GMT
#1837
On April 22 2016 17:39 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2016 17:20 sicklucker wrote:
oh come on hes the most obv town

Really need to look into obi and rels also.


Oh this will be exciting.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 22 2016 17:11 GMT
#1888
Jat, forgive me if I missed it but who do you have as scum? I'm assuming tumble/SL or some variant thereof, yes?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 22 2016 18:52 GMT
#1906
On April 23 2016 02:52 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 02:11 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Jat, forgive me if I missed it but who do you have as scum? I'm assuming tumble/SL or some variant thereof, yes?

lol we're so lucky you're vig =D


The reason I'm asking is because he said something that made me ultra paranoid.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 22 2016 18:52 GMT
#1907
On April 23 2016 03:09 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 02:11 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Jat, forgive me if I missed it but who do you have as scum? I'm assuming tumble/SL or some variant thereof, yes?

How in the world did you miss that? I want to lynch either shape or tumble. Maybe I could be convinced to kill Onegu.


I just couldn't find the post on my phone, geez.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 22 2016 19:23 GMT
#1918
I think shape actually looks better in this fight than TW does.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 22 2016 19:29 GMT
#1923
On April 23 2016 04:28 Onegu wrote:
I think I would rather kill Tumble here. Sheeping Rsoul seems like a plan... Shape has looked ok in these last few posts...

##Unvote

##Vote: JustanotherScummer


Uhm?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 22 2016 19:30 GMT
#1926
On April 23 2016 04:25 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 04:23 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I think shape actually looks better in this fight than TW does.

Yes he does. Because nothing tumble says has ever any reasoning behind it.


I know - it's really starting to aggravate me.
Retired.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1526
WardiTV853
OGKoka 254
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 254
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8178
Bisu 2196
Shuttle 1208
Jaedong 1160
Horang2 775
BeSt 496
EffOrt 491
Larva 439
actioN 295
Stork 295
[ Show more ]
Mini 242
Mind 163
910 103
Zeus 99
Barracks 89
Snow 76
Mong 65
Sea.KH 63
hero 56
Shinee 40
sorry 36
ToSsGirL 33
JYJ 30
Bale 29
Killer 27
Aegong 26
Sexy 26
Shine 22
Yoon 21
soO 21
HiyA 19
Free 14
scan(afreeca) 12
zelot 10
Sacsri 9
Terrorterran 8
Noble 6
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5129
qojqva2005
Dendi1136
febbydoto43
Counter-Strike
fl0m2267
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko453
Other Games
singsing2844
olofmeister1171
hiko990
B2W.Neo774
Livibee476
crisheroes351
XBOCT280
Hui .228
XaKoH 211
Pyrionflax209
Liquid`VortiX190
QueenE63
TKL 7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 30
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2686
• Jankos2284
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 57m
Replay Cast
8h 57m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 57m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 57m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.