• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:49
CEST 19:49
KST 02:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10947 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 47

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 178 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 18 2016 09:57 GMT
#921
On April 18 2016 18:40 sicklucker wrote:
riveting activity guys! I love when im the only one posting for the first 36 hours of the day but im the bad guy when shit comes up for the last 12

Yes, sure. You were the only guy posting.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 18 2016 10:05 GMT
#922
no one but me or you posted since 7pm game time -_-
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 18 2016 10:07 GMT
#923
Well im just bitchin because two games straight I tried to push people to vote while I was in thread. and two games straight they didnt care did their own thing and last minute voted and said "wheres sicklucker" Both times I was pushing scum too. oh wellz. Its just pointless to have these 48 hour days if you dont use em. honestly they need to be changed because its 36hours of afking and 12 hours of scrambling
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 18 2016 10:09 GMT
#924
On April 18 2016 19:07 sicklucker wrote:
Well im just bitchin because two games straight I tried to push people to vote while I was in thread. and two games straight they didnt care did their own thing and last minute voted and said "wheres sicklucker" Both times I was pushing scum too. oh wellz. Its just pointless to have these 48 hour days if you dont use em. honestly they need to be changed because its 36hours of afking and 12 hours of scrambling

You know what? You are entirely right. I just don't think you really deserve to complain with your play so far.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 18 2016 10:22 GMT
#925
Yes I let you lead town it was a disaster. Wont do it again ;p
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 18 2016 10:28 GMT
#926
I didn't lead anything yesterday. People just decided to follow me for some reason. And unless you really think tumble is mafia it was the right thing to do. Don't tell me you had a townread on GB because I will not believe you.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 18 2016 10:28 GMT
#927
in know im just being a dick geeze you deserved it
JustAnotherScummer
Profile Joined March 2016
165 Posts
April 18 2016 12:43 GMT
#928
On April 18 2016 08:23 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:50 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:36 Tumblewood wrote:
i could switch to superbia to save myself but tbh that would probably lead to me getting lynched tomorrow anyway
if rayn is in the obs qt i hope i'm driving him insane right now

Alright,
I am spilling the beans here.

I am shapelog, And i know that you always vote for the survival wagon as town.


oh god

Am I really that bad as town in your eyes?
JustAnotherScummer
Profile Joined March 2016
165 Posts
April 18 2016 12:46 GMT
#929
On April 18 2016 08:24 sicklucker wrote:
ya shape could def be mafia. his egos soaring here

Lol, apparently I have multiple egos. Idk, Logshape is still hanging around someone so meh.

How am I showing my ego(s)?
JustAnotherScummer
Profile Joined March 2016
165 Posts
April 18 2016 12:56 GMT
#930
On April 18 2016 19:07 sicklucker wrote:
Well im just bitchin because two games straight I tried to push people to vote while I was in thread. and two games straight they didnt care did their own thing and last minute voted and said "wheres sicklucker" Both times I was pushing scum too. oh wellz. Its just pointless to have these 48 hour days if you dont use em. honestly they need to be changed because its 36hours of afking and 12 hours of scrambling

Didn't I in devil vote with you (which u were my top scum read but still) D1 and we lynched Palmar or something?
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 18 2016 13:22 GMT
#931
On April 18 2016 18:40 sicklucker wrote:
riveting activity guys! I love when im the only one posting for the first 36 hours of the day but im the bad guy when shit comes up for the last 12


Not like there's much else to do while Super stalls as hard as he can.
Retired.
JustAnotherScummer
Profile Joined March 2016
165 Posts
April 18 2016 13:25 GMT
#932
On April 18 2016 22:22 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2016 18:40 sicklucker wrote:
riveting activity guys! I love when im the only one posting for the first 36 hours of the day but im the bad guy when shit comes up for the last 12


Not like there's much else to do while Super stalls as hard as he can.

Prob. is, I am using his time to read filters and crap.

What do you think so far OWS? besides super.
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 18 2016 14:00 GMT
#933
On April 18 2016 18:40 sicklucker wrote:
riveting activity guys! I love when im the only one posting for the first 36 hours of the day but im the bad guy when shit comes up for the last 12


This lynch is effectively a sure hit as super really fucked up / : woulda been better of him to claim doc instead of get his scum team to put a pullet on palmer in order to contest the vig role (which is obviously what happened, as theres no way scum could have framed super in this fashion cause they had no idea what he would actually do if he was town)

Of course this has revamped alot of my reads but seeing as were already locked on I see no point to accusing someone before the flip just to fill thread.

Whats more I really want to know what super flips, as if hes role blocker rsoul's theory gains some credibility (that of tumble and super both being scum) but if he flips goon or god, I'm inclined to town read tumble as I don't see super role claiming yesterday in order to get his scum buddy killed for no reason besides selfishness.

gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 18 2016 14:08 GMT
#934
On April 18 2016 23:00 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2016 18:40 sicklucker wrote:
riveting activity guys! I love when im the only one posting for the first 36 hours of the day but im the bad guy when shit comes up for the last 12

Of course this has revamped alot of my reads but seeing as were already locked on I see no point to accusing someone before the flip just to fill thread.

There is a lot of point to it. We don't need to waste a whole day just because a lynch is decided. That's exactly what mafia wants.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 18 2016 14:28 GMT
#935
Voted Superbia. It's very unlikely that he's blue being AFK since the flip, since he knows he needs to fight hard to not be lynched today. This probably comes from scum not caring enough to defend himself.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 18 2016 14:29 GMT
#936
I had lots of work today so I will only be available when I get home in a few hours, I just skimmed to thread to see what happened.
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 18 2016 14:30 GMT
#937
On April 18 2016 23:08 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2016 23:00 gumshoe wrote:
On April 18 2016 18:40 sicklucker wrote:
riveting activity guys! I love when im the only one posting for the first 36 hours of the day but im the bad guy when shit comes up for the last 12

Of course this has revamped alot of my reads but seeing as were already locked on I see no point to accusing someone before the flip just to fill thread.

There is a lot of point to it. We don't need to waste a whole day just because a lynch is decided. That's exactly what mafia wants.


oks

it is 2 of 3 men.



Onegu jas, or... rels...

these reads assume that tumble is town though, so thats why I'm waiting on the super flip

I town read jat assuming that tumble is town, as you kind of wanted to lead the lynch away from him.

Sick lucker is town as he did straight up bus his teammate otherwise and hes post lynch bragging seems scuicidal coming from scum.

Rsoul is probs town cause effort and I dont see onegu just dropping off his vote on her if thier scum mates.


obi was also straight up bussing his mate from an early point if hes scum.

tumble is probs town if super is scum based off supers claim (unless super is rb)

Onegu's still at the top of mah list, my case before the day start hasn't changed at all, I especially hate how he supposedly "forgot" about the deadline to post his reads.

if onegu is town, he knows hes a vig target, so that kind of fuck up is huge as he honestly believes hes amazing. So he didn't care enough about his reads to get them in.

If hes scum, he was waiting to see if he got shot by vig before he wanted to offer an information whatsoever. So yeah, reaaaaaly scummy to my sight.

Jas and rels I got nothing really on, Jas's switch onto tumble instead of gj seemed to come out of nowhere but he was pushing super earlier so thats a bit odd.

It's also notable that he pushed into me and tumble early but backed off pretty fast.

rels... not sure, hes been gone a while now / : almost as if none of this matters to him.



gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 18 2016 14:33 GMT
#938
yeah i'm actually just blatantly being lazy lol >< i'll be around later this evening though...maybe earlier if i get schoolwork done

will try to make some headway in my???s at that time so if you're still in thread i hope you'll help me by either answering questions or letting me bounce ideas off you ^^
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 18 2016 14:38 GMT
#939
rels could just be busy though, but yeah, his day 1 convictions coupled with his subsequent apathy look spotty, but I would never lynch him before onegu, that dude is sure scum.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 18 2016 14:44 GMT
#940
On April 18 2016 23:30 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2016 23:08 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 18 2016 23:00 gumshoe wrote:
On April 18 2016 18:40 sicklucker wrote:
riveting activity guys! I love when im the only one posting for the first 36 hours of the day but im the bad guy when shit comes up for the last 12

Of course this has revamped alot of my reads but seeing as were already locked on I see no point to accusing someone before the flip just to fill thread.

There is a lot of point to it. We don't need to waste a whole day just because a lynch is decided. That's exactly what mafia wants.


oks

it is 2 of 3 men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smJOkxVsbY0

Onegu jas, or... rels...

these reads assume that tumble is town though, so thats why I'm waiting on the super flip

I town read jat assuming that tumble is town, as you kind of wanted to lead the lynch away from him.

Sick lucker is town as he did straight up bus his teammate otherwise and hes post lynch bragging seems scuicidal coming from scum.

Rsoul is probs town cause effort and I dont see onegu just dropping off his vote on her if thier scum mates.


obi was also straight up bussing his mate from an early point if hes scum.

tumble is probs town if super is scum based off supers claim (unless super is rb)

Onegu's still at the top of mah list, my case before the day start hasn't changed at all, I especially hate how he supposedly "forgot" about the deadline to post his reads.

if onegu is town, he knows hes a vig target, so that kind of fuck up is huge as he honestly believes hes amazing. So he didn't care enough about his reads to get them in.

If hes scum, he was waiting to see if he got shot by vig before he wanted to offer an information whatsoever. So yeah, reaaaaaly scummy to my sight.

Jas and rels I got nothing really on, Jas's switch onto tumble instead of gj seemed to come out of nowhere but he was pushing super earlier so thats a bit odd.

It's also notable that he pushed into me and tumble early but backed off pretty fast.

rels... not sure, hes been gone a while now / : almost as if none of this matters to him.




I don't hate the Onegu argument. You shouldn't give SL a pass for this though. He bussed before and he didn't really do much to get Super lynched day1. Day2 doesn't count - noone gets credit for pushing super today.

And never ever should you townread rsoultin for effort. Some food for thought: rsoul likes killing people who want to lynch her or her scummates and who can't be reasoned with. Palmar died in the night.
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 494
UpATreeSC 120
ProTech59
JuggernautJason30
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33200
Calm 3361
Shuttle 1111
actioN 223
firebathero 179
Hyuk 114
Barracks 110
Dewaltoss 104
Liquid`Ret 69
Hyun 31
[ Show more ]
Free 26
Aegong 24
HiyA 23
Bale 22
soO 20
NaDa 19
PianO 17
Shine 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8414
Dendi1083
XaKoH 358
Fuzer 114
League of Legends
KnowMe84
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1038
fl0m1037
x6flipin544
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu7
Other Games
singsing2270
FrodaN1412
Beastyqt697
ceh9371
B2W.Neo365
mouzStarbuck278
Livibee190
byalli178
C9.Mang0138
RotterdaM110
Trikslyr76
Mew2King49
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• Dystopia_ 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV406
Other Games
• Shiphtur887
• imaqtpie602
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 26m
Replay Cast
5h 11m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.