• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:27
CEST 15:27
KST 22:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10073 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 45

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 178 Next
JustAnotherScummer
Profile Joined March 2016
165 Posts
April 17 2016 22:13 GMT
#881
On April 18 2016 01:50 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:57 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
You still are way off tumble then what you feel like and i know as towntumble

I like this post from Shape because it's right: I totally broke meta this game
Would still like to see more of him though

They why are you auguring about your meta, if you are agreeing that you broke it?
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 17 2016 22:14 GMT
#882
SL: Boring as fuck. Like wanted to Policy lynch me all of day one. Gives no reason for voting sub then bitches when GB flips and says should have done as I suggested... This all said most likely makes the asshole town because he is that messed up.

Obi: Backs SL up in wanting to policy lynch me then sheeps SL on to Sub? And as I have already said SL gave no reason to vote Sub that I can see... So why the fuck is he sheeping SL vote??? Then he goes and says SL is mafia??? He also made a post one point about GB doing the same thing before in a game and he voted him and he flipped town.

On April 16 2016 14:32 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Gb is also more underwhelming than I remember.
The only reason I won't throw him high onto my list immediately is because I tunneled him for this kind of behavior once, and he was town.


He then goes on to vote GB for reasons... And GB flipped town.

Obi looks bad here. Could lynch obi I think.


Fazz: Why did you want me to look at this filter? Nothing there...

Palmar: Palmar is my boy. He is my boy blue. I like palmar and agree with most of his reads I think.


Gumshoe: Why ask me about the small filters? Why doesnt he want me to give my opinion on the meat and potatoes?
Try TL Mafia!!!
JustAnotherScummer
Profile Joined March 2016
165 Posts
April 17 2016 22:15 GMT
#883
On April 18 2016 07:12 rsoultin wrote:
not right now, though ^^ lexy's back. it's lexy time! anyone who wants to join me in lexy time is welcome

[image loading]
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 17 2016 22:15 GMT
#884
Oh I was writing my shit and didnt know deadline was here... lol
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 17 2016 22:17 GMT
#885
Oh gumshoe

Nice onegu meta case. I clap!!!

Now why some of you havent fixed him yet I will never know...
Try TL Mafia!!!
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 17 2016 22:18 GMT
#886
On April 18 2016 07:14 Onegu wrote:
SL: Boring as fuck. Like wanted to Policy lynch me all of day one. Gives no reason for voting sub then bitches when GB flips and says should have done as I suggested... This all said most likely makes the asshole town because he is that messed up.

Obi: Backs SL up in wanting to policy lynch me then sheeps SL on to Sub? And as I have already said SL gave no reason to vote Sub that I can see... So why the fuck is he sheeping SL vote??? Then he goes and says SL is mafia??? He also made a post one point about GB doing the same thing before in a game and he voted him and he flipped town.

Show nested quote +
On April 16 2016 14:32 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Gb is also more underwhelming than I remember.
The only reason I won't throw him high onto my list immediately is because I tunneled him for this kind of behavior once, and he was town.


He then goes on to vote GB for reasons... And GB flipped town.

Obi looks bad here. Could lynch obi I think.


Fazz: Why did you want me to look at this filter? Nothing there...

Palmar: Palmar is my boy. He is my boy blue. I like palmar and agree with most of his reads I think.


Gumshoe: Why ask me about the small filters? Why doesnt he want me to give my opinion on the meat and potatoes?


it was a trap, those were all the people voting super yesterday.

You thought super and fazzers were both scum even though they were on opposite sides of the bus. So I figured I could pull more contradictions out of you.

doesnt matter anymore though cause super is scum.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
JustAnotherScummer
Profile Joined March 2016
165 Posts
April 17 2016 22:19 GMT
#887
On April 18 2016 03:28 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 07:06 Superbia wrote:
Meh. I'm VT too. =/

Should've lynched TW..



You all jumped on him for this post.


Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 07:07 Superbia wrote:
On April 17 2016 07:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 17 2016 07:06 Superbia wrote:
Meh. I'm VT too. =/

Should've lynched TW..

Vig shoot this guy.


You're honestly the dumbest town player ever.



But this is a genuine scumslip. He tries to correct himself in the next post when he realized what he did but yeah scumslip.

[image loading]
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 17 2016 22:19 GMT
#888
On April 18 2016 07:15 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2016 07:12 rsoultin wrote:
not right now, though ^^ lexy's back. it's lexy time! anyone who wants to join me in lexy time is welcome

[image loading]


only if you want it to be nah seriously we usually hang out and play games around this time if anyone wants to
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 17 2016 22:21 GMT
#889
On April 18 2016 07:10 gumshoe wrote:
day is locked, gumshoe is derp.

unless scum just so happened to shoot palmer randomly (ignoring supers claim) they actively bolstered his vig claim (I assume thats the one he intended to make, because scum did actually bolster his claim which they wouldn't do unless hes scum too)

I also have a good idea who actual vig is.




gonna repost this, as this is the priority.

It honestly does not matter whatever superbia says or claims.

What matters is that scum helped his postion

gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 17 2016 22:23 GMT
#890
My scumteam for now

Super, Gumshoe, Rsoul+ Show Spoiler +
it prolly obi, but its always rsoul


##Vote: Superbia

Dude scumslipped. First things first
Try TL Mafia!!!
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 17 2016 22:26 GMT
#891
Cbf dealing with onegu again.
I'll just vote super unless his claim makes sense.
Retired.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 17 2016 22:27 GMT
#892
On April 18 2016 07:12 rsoultin wrote:
not right now, though ^^ lexy's back. it's lexy time! anyone who wants to join me in lexy time is welcome



I want in on some sexy lexy time!!!!
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 17 2016 22:28 GMT
#893
On April 18 2016 07:26 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Cbf dealing with onegu again.
I'll just vote super unless his claim makes sense.



I kinda remember a post like this before. I think that game ended with me you and rsoul in lylo...
Try TL Mafia!!!
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 17 2016 22:33 GMT
#894
On April 18 2016 07:28 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2016 07:26 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Cbf dealing with onegu again.
I'll just vote super unless his claim makes sense.



I kinda remember a post like this before. I think that game ended with me you and rsoul in lylo...


The game I recall was the game where you tunneled me all game despite me being town and being the only player actually playing.

But you can misremember whatever you want.
Retired.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 17 2016 22:35 GMT
#895
On April 18 2016 07:26 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Cbf dealing with onegu again.
I'll just vote super unless his claim makes sense.

Yeah. My thoughts basically.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 17 2016 23:06 GMT
#896
On April 18 2016 07:03 rsoultin wrote:
lol well it's not a bad vig shot anyway so there's that

prob worthwhile to look at his reads but honestly he could easily get shot anyway just cause he's palmar. still worthwhile


it was a terrible vig shot fazzers was my top town. new players are so easy to read sign...
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 17 2016 23:06 GMT
#897
whoever shot a first time player (bm as fuck we want people to play with) over onegu should die in mafia hell
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 17 2016 23:07 GMT
#898
On April 18 2016 08:06 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2016 07:03 rsoultin wrote:
lol well it's not a bad vig shot anyway so there's that

prob worthwhile to look at his reads but honestly he could easily get shot anyway just cause he's palmar. still worthwhile


it was a terrible vig shot fazzers was my top town. new players are so easy to read sign...

This is so incredibly unbelievable. You didn't do or say anything to prevent this either.
Are you actually mafia?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 17 2016 23:08 GMT
#899
On April 18 2016 07:14 Onegu wrote:
SL: Boring as fuck. Like wanted to Policy lynch me all of day one. Gives no reason for voting sub then bitches when GB flips and says should have done as I suggested... This all said most likely makes the asshole town because he is that messed up.

Obi: Backs SL up in wanting to policy lynch me then sheeps SL on to Sub? And as I have already said SL gave no reason to vote Sub that I can see... So why the fuck is he sheeping SL vote??? Then he goes and says SL is mafia??? He also made a post one point about GB doing the same thing before in a game and he voted him and he flipped town.

Show nested quote +
On April 16 2016 14:32 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Gb is also more underwhelming than I remember.
The only reason I won't throw him high onto my list immediately is because I tunneled him for this kind of behavior once, and he was town.


He then goes on to vote GB for reasons... And GB flipped town.

Obi looks bad here. Could lynch obi I think.


Fazz: Why did you want me to look at this filter? Nothing there...

Palmar: Palmar is my boy. He is my boy blue. I like palmar and agree with most of his reads I think.


Gumshoe: Why ask me about the small filters? Why doesnt he want me to give my opinion on the meat and potatoes?


read my posts then. pretty much all my posts where super being mafia
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 17 2016 23:09 GMT
#900
On April 18 2016 08:07 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2016 08:06 sicklucker wrote:
On April 18 2016 07:03 rsoultin wrote:
lol well it's not a bad vig shot anyway so there's that

prob worthwhile to look at his reads but honestly he could easily get shot anyway just cause he's palmar. still worthwhile


it was a terrible vig shot fazzers was my top town. new players are so easy to read sign...

This is so incredibly unbelievable. You didn't do or say anything to prevent this either.
Are you actually mafia?


why would I tell mafia my reads at night? I was not here during the day
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs herOLIVE!
IntoTheiNu 1404
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 277
MaxPax 126
Rex 91
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65479
Calm 3741
Shuttle 3116
Bisu 1879
FanTaSy 1612
EffOrt 396
Stork 358
Soma 294
Mini 293
firebathero 290
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 271
Rush 234
Light 233
ZerO 177
Soulkey 150
Last 133
Snow 129
Zeus 123
actioN 121
Barracks 107
Killer 79
Dewaltoss 64
hero 61
Sea.KH 61
Mong 54
Pusan 47
Hyun 45
Bale 38
Shinee 38
Free 33
NotJumperer 33
ToSsGirL 32
sorry 27
Yoon 26
PianO 26
Shine 24
Sharp 21
Aegong 19
yabsab 17
zelot 15
Sacsri 11
HiyA 11
Icarus 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6106
Dendi754
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1419
kRYSTAL_270
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko434
Other Games
gofns38990
singsing2135
B2W.Neo615
hiko412
crisheroes289
DeMusliM232
byalli195
Livibee161
Hui .136
Mew2King92
Liquid`VortiX78
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV223
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 48m
Replay Cast
9h 33m
OSC
1d 9h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 20h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.