• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:51
CEST 12:51
KST 19:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8918 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 26

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 29 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 15:47 GMT
#3288
Why I am town

1. My reads have been fluid and has evolved with every event that happened in thread.

This is one of the way to catch me as scum. When I'm scum, after D1 where I freestyle the thread, I can take some time to react to certain stuff happening because I want to make plans and evaluate what I say - and I'm not the only one, it's well known that scums are in general more reactive than townies. But in this game I tried to see scum or town motivation behind every post I saw and asked questions when I saw something suspicious, which is my towntell. Again, see this rsoul quote:
On April 21 2016 00:31 rsoultin wrote:
rels is more his filter just looks like a town filter lol the fluidity of reads changing with new info is there, the willingness to say he's wrong about things instead of dig in his heels, and the probing into a lot of different things in a way that to me at least looks more like trying to figure out thought process and intentions (i.e. alignments) rather than just going on the attack. yet he's still aggressive so it doesn't look too blendy

^ definition of a town filter from a player who knows how to play for me

tbf i know his scum game is good lol >< but i don't think it's quite that good. the fluidity and breadth in particular is pretty hard to accomplish as scum, at least for me



2. My activity pattern - I have been very active all the time

This is the other way to catch me as scum, and TBF it's linked point 1. Point 1 is for my reads, point 2 is for my activity. I have a hard time posting all the time because playing scum is fucking difficult. That is what caused my downfall in PYP; I started out super strong, then when everyone townreads me, I feared posting in the thread knowing I could blow my townieness with a bad post. I remarked Superbia did the same in PYP BTW, at the point where I was lynched in PYP I thought Superbia was scum because his activity pattern were the same as mine; posting a lot and being townie when present, but AFK for large portions of time.
This is not the case here. During week days, every morning or at least start of afternoon, I caught up, then was active all the day until I went to sleep. I reacted to every interesting post made while I was present, and I was present a large portion of the game. Only during certains weekends or specific days did I have an activity drop 'cause I was doing other stuff, and during my sleep ofc.

3. There are 3 kills that I would have never made as scum

N2: rsoultin. She hard townreads me (see point 1), she hard scumreads Tumble. If I'm scum trying to mislynch Tumble, killing her is basically playing against my wincon. I'm not a dumb scum who shoot for WIFOM; I kill people that are right.
N4: OWS. He said he would auto vote Tumble the day after. He meant it. OWS is not SL, he thought Tumble was 100% scum and was not doing anything else. Again, killing him instead of JAT or SL is playing against my wincon.
N5: JAT. This one is less town indicative but is still true. Both JAT and SL were doubtful about who they thought was scum. But JAT is known for having a hard time lynching a high profile player. Furthermore, SL showed more willingness to vote me over JAT before the kill happened. I would have never not killed SL as scum.

You can maybe explain ONE weird NK by WIFOM, but if I was scum I played very badly in regard to NK choices. And that is definitely not one of my scumtell - I'm a smart scum, go see PYP for an example.

4. I have been pushing the game forward and constantly trying to solve the game

This is the last point and is not very strong because I am a good scum, I can fake this one well. It makes me mad to see me being a lynch candidate with how involved I am but I understand the fear read.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 16:17 GMT
#3290
On May 02 2016 01:11 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2016 17:27 sicklucker wrote:
On May 01 2016 16:53 Tumblewood wrote:
I didn't read anything on 163 (I assume it's mostly you too) but holy shit I'm actually hyped to play tomorrow. Although it's about one in the morning right now and I need to sleep, I'll get my game face on for tomorrow knowing that it really matters.


? im done playing dude im probably not gonna log on till 1 hour till vote to humor you..

You had fucking 90 hours

shit
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2016 18:55 Rels wrote:
On May 01 2016 16:53 Tumblewood wrote:
I didn't read anything on 163 (I assume it's mostly you too) but holy shit I'm actually hyped to play tomorrow. Although it's about one in the morning right now and I need to sleep, I'll get my game face on for tomorrow knowing that it really matters.

You're basically admitting you were fake AFK for 60 hours and only posted when you see you had a chance to not get lynched.

no
i'm never fake afk, just didn't expect anything much to happen yesterday or the day before, because come on there are three people in this game what's going to happen in the first 60 hours that couldn't happen in the last 12

Why did you say "knowing it really matters" then ? Beucase it sounds like you thought it was worthless to post before, and after SL had a lot of posts on me being scum it mattered actually
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 16:52 GMT
#3294
On May 02 2016 01:44 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 00:47 Rels wrote:
Why I am town

1. My reads have been fluid and has evolved with every event that happened in thread.

This is one of the way to catch me as scum. When I'm scum, after D1 where I freestyle the thread, I can take some time to react to certain stuff happening because I want to make plans and evaluate what I say - and I'm not the only one, it's well known that scums are in general more reactive than townies. But in this game I tried to see scum or town motivation behind every post I saw and asked questions when I saw something suspicious, which is my towntell. Again, see this rsoul quote:
On April 21 2016 00:31 rsoultin wrote:
rels is more his filter just looks like a town filter lol the fluidity of reads changing with new info is there, the willingness to say he's wrong about things instead of dig in his heels, and the probing into a lot of different things in a way that to me at least looks more like trying to figure out thought process and intentions (i.e. alignments) rather than just going on the attack. yet he's still aggressive so it doesn't look too blendy

^ definition of a town filter from a player who knows how to play for me

tbf i know his scum game is good lol >< but i don't think it's quite that good. the fluidity and breadth in particular is pretty hard to accomplish as scum, at least for me



2. My activity pattern - I have been very active all the time

This is the other way to catch me as scum, and TBF it's linked point 1. Point 1 is for my reads, point 2 is for my activity. I have a hard time posting all the time because playing scum is fucking difficult. That is what caused my downfall in PYP; I started out super strong, then when everyone townreads me, I feared posting in the thread knowing I could blow my townieness with a bad post. I remarked Superbia did the same in PYP BTW, at the point where I was lynched in PYP I thought Superbia was scum because his activity pattern were the same as mine; posting a lot and being townie when present, but AFK for large portions of time.
This is not the case here. During week days, every morning or at least start of afternoon, I caught up, then was active all the day until I went to sleep. I reacted to every interesting post made while I was present, and I was present a large portion of the game. Only during certains weekends or specific days did I have an activity drop 'cause I was doing other stuff, and during my sleep ofc.

3. There are 3 kills that I would have never made as scum

N2: rsoultin. She hard townreads me (see point 1), she hard scumreads Tumble. If I'm scum trying to mislynch Tumble, killing her is basically playing against my wincon. I'm not a dumb scum who shoot for WIFOM; I kill people that are right.
N4: OWS. He said he would auto vote Tumble the day after. He meant it. OWS is not SL, he thought Tumble was 100% scum and was not doing anything else. Again, killing him instead of JAT or SL is playing against my wincon.
N5: JAT. This one is less town indicative but is still true. Both JAT and SL were doubtful about who they thought was scum. But JAT is known for having a hard time lynching a high profile player. Furthermore, SL showed more willingness to vote me over JAT before the kill happened. I would have never not killed SL as scum.

You can maybe explain ONE weird NK by WIFOM, but if I was scum I played very badly in regard to NK choices. And that is definitely not one of my scumtell - I'm a smart scum, go see PYP for an example.

4. I have been pushing the game forward and constantly trying to solve the game

This is the last point and is not very strong because I am a good scum, I can fake this one well. It makes me mad to see me being a lynch candidate with how involved I am but I understand the fear read.

1. why do you never quote your own fluid reads and instead just quote rsoul saying you have fluid reads? townies can be wrong, you know.
2. activity is never a strong reason
3. yeah I agree, your ows nightkill was a pretty stupid move and could cost you the game
4. lol at "I understand the fear read"
wow I should become an attorney or something

1. Cause my argument is stronger if I show that a confirmed townie thought it too. It's not a mistake that she mentioned that specifically, in Drams I was scum, with SL actually p:, and rsoul got me right for partly that.
2. It is for me.
3. That is the thing - I do not make pretty stupid move, as either alignment.
4. OK.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 17:42 GMT
#3297
SL you know this in particular was talked about a lot as early as N1 p: reread N1 if you have time, rsoul & tumble talking mainly, maybe others like JAT
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 18:02 GMT
#3299
On May 02 2016 02:53 sicklucker wrote:
idk tumble more or less just admitted he was not gonna play unless I did something stupid like vote rels

DO IT
JUST DO IT
+ Show Spoiler +
don't
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 18:07 GMT
#3300
If I'm lynched here I'll be really mad. I almost got lynched in noir but I kinda deserved it, I didn't care for the game. Here I played well I think, unless SL is scum but that would mean that both SL tryharded a broke meta and Tumble played that badly. No way.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 18:51 GMT
#3302
COME ON
POST SOMETHING
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 18:56 GMT
#3303
gonna get some diner, see you after that
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 19:59 GMT
#3309
Funny how you focus more on his interactions with his partners and I focus more on his actual gameplay
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 20:39 GMT
#3312
Yeah you love that stuff p: but think about it from his POV. Even if you personally don't think it's alignment indicative, he slipped D1 by inventing a reason for a post that didn't exist. He was pressured all game since D1 because of that. Of course he will start to be inactive at some point, playing scum is hard, playing scum that is at risk of being lynched from D1 to LYLO is even harder.
And this is a pretty good thing too even though nobody talked about it:
On May 02 2016 00:19 Rels wrote:
2. His activity pattern is scum indicative

Basically, he is very inactive lately. He has dropped off since the start of the game, which is something a lot of scum do. He only posts when he needs to. Example:
- during D4, his partner Onegu was lynched. He didn't post anything in the thread during the first 30 hours, but he ninja voted Onegu a few hours after the day start with no reasonning. Quotes:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 06:03 Tumblewood wrote:
but speaking of not playing the game i'm going to be gone until several hours after flips

His post before the start of D4.
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 14:38 Tumblewood wrote:
##vote: onegu

Ninja vote.
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 11:51 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 25 2016 08:51 sicklucker wrote:
On April 23 2016 04:45 ritoky wrote:
Day 3 Vote Count


Justanotherscummer: (5) Obiwanshinobi, sicklucker, Tumblewood, sicklucker, justanothertownie, gumshoe, Onegu
Rels: (0) sicklucker
Onegu: (0) gumshoe
Gumshoe: (0) Onegu
Tumblewood: (3) Rels, Justanotherscummer, Onegu

Not voting: (0)



Currently Justanotherscummer is set to be lynched
until deadline.




this is super interesting and once again points to onegu being mafia. First hes on jas to secure the mislynch. But then when he sees jas is lynched without him he switches to tumble.

Now this could be to distance like shape likes to do or set up the next mislynch. But its pretty suspicous how onegus never on a mislynch this game. his vote for jas and then his switch to tumble WERE WITHIN A MINUTE. Thats pretty fucking damning tbh. What kind of town votes both wagons within 1 minute of each other with no explination? the only reasonable explanation is what I just came up with. He did it to set up the next day as scum

Onegu did have an explanation though... kinda. This is when he voted Shape:
On April 23 2016 04:28 Onegu wrote:
I think I would rather kill Tumble here. Sheeping Rsoul seems like a plan... Shape has looked ok in these last few posts...

##Unvote

##Vote: JustanotherScummer

and then someone immediately points out that that makes no sense
On April 23 2016 04:29 Onegu wrote:
##Unvote

##Vote: Tumble


Yeah oops

On April 23 2016 04:30 Onegu wrote:
Brainfart

so the real weird thing is that his thought process was disconnected between his read and his vote. you know, the worst guide to mafia I ever read had freudian slips as a scumtell... Onegu may be the only validation for that.

His first D4 post.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 20:48 GMT
#3315
Yeah, that's the same reason explaining why you are still alive and JAT died. You were maybe OK to lynch me over him for a long time until recently.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 21:35 GMT
#3319
Oh yeah I thought you were pumped and was happy to fight
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 21:40 GMT
#3320
On May 01 2016 16:53 Tumblewood wrote:
I didn't read anything on 163 (I assume it's mostly you too) but holy shit I'm actually hyped to play tomorrow. Although it's about one in the morning right now and I need to sleep, I'll get my game face on for tomorrow knowing that it really matters.

On May 02 2016 01:37 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 01:17 Rels wrote:
On May 02 2016 01:11 Tumblewood wrote:
On May 01 2016 17:27 sicklucker wrote:
On May 01 2016 16:53 Tumblewood wrote:
I didn't read anything on 163 (I assume it's mostly you too) but holy shit I'm actually hyped to play tomorrow. Although it's about one in the morning right now and I need to sleep, I'll get my game face on for tomorrow knowing that it really matters.


? im done playing dude im probably not gonna log on till 1 hour till vote to humor you..

You had fucking 90 hours

shit
On May 01 2016 18:55 Rels wrote:
On May 01 2016 16:53 Tumblewood wrote:
I didn't read anything on 163 (I assume it's mostly you too) but holy shit I'm actually hyped to play tomorrow. Although it's about one in the morning right now and I need to sleep, I'll get my game face on for tomorrow knowing that it really matters.

You're basically admitting you were fake AFK for 60 hours and only posted when you see you had a chance to not get lynched.

no
i'm never fake afk, just didn't expect anything much to happen yesterday or the day before, because come on there are three people in this game what's going to happen in the first 60 hours that couldn't happen in the last 12

Why did you say "knowing it really matters" then ? Beucase it sounds like you thought it was worthless to post before, and after SL had a lot of posts on me being scum it mattered actually

I have a really hard time getting motivation to play mafia when I'm not really fighting, and before I saw that I had some real support I didn't think it was much of a fight, just thrashing and flailing until I died.
Also I was not sitting in thread until I saw SL posting, I was really gone.

^
TBF I do the same as scum. I'm like "yeah I can't do anything right now but I'll be there in XXX hour / days / minutes", then the time comes and I have no motivation to post BS stuff.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 21:44 GMT
#3322
On May 02 2016 06:41 Tumblewood wrote:
I kinda apologize to the town for not being townie like I should, but I also wish that town didn't always go for the path of least resistance. Like, this LyLo was largely decided by my activity and not by game logic. We shenannied GB for being AFK. We killed Shape for trying to do his best with an inconvenient schedule. Scum is almost never obvious but we keep acting like the obvious / easiest guy must be the one. Blah, it probably promotes better townplay, but there will always be scrubs and right now I'm a permanent path of least resistance and it sucks.

Martyring is easier than solving the game right ? ^^ Pretty ironic when you have 0 post about who is scum today. You haven't even voted.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 21:48 GMT
#3325
bro I'm sorry but if you're town we 100% deserve to lose. You have done nothing for maybe 80 hours.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 21:49 GMT
#3327
On May 02 2016 06:47 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 06:44 Rels wrote:
On May 02 2016 06:41 Tumblewood wrote:
I kinda apologize to the town for not being townie like I should, but I also wish that town didn't always go for the path of least resistance. Like, this LyLo was largely decided by my activity and not by game logic. We shenannied GB for being AFK. We killed Shape for trying to do his best with an inconvenient schedule. Scum is almost never obvious but we keep acting like the obvious / easiest guy must be the one. Blah, it probably promotes better townplay, but there will always be scrubs and right now I'm a permanent path of least resistance and it sucks.

Martyring is easier than solving the game right ? ^^ Pretty ironic when you have 0 post about who is scum today. You haven't even voted.

WOW DAE TUMBLE ISN'T TRYING IN LYLO? GUYS I SMELL AN EASY LYNCH
The game is solved, for me. I have 15 minutes, no motivation, and no audience to actually convince anyone that I'm town because the writing's on the wall.
I will concede that you are a pernicious person to case

LOL so you have done nothing but you're still sure I am scum. Doesn't make sense.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 21:51 GMT
#3328
On May 02 2016 06:49 Tumblewood wrote:
Rels, you don't have to try and shut down my martyring. In a million years it's not convincing SL. Just AFK and the game ends the same.

IM ALWAYS DOUBTING BRO. I WANT TO WIN.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 21:56 GMT
#3338
On May 02 2016 06:52 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 06:48 Rels wrote:
bro I'm sorry but if you're town we 100% deserve to lose. You have done nothing for maybe 80 hours.

It's about who's scum, not who "deserves to win/lose". You weren't in The Devil Inside Mafia, but the MyLo at the end was me/Trfel/rsoul (scum)/Breshke (afk lynchbait). I rationalized not voting for rsoul by telling myself that I'd feel really dumb giving Breshke an undeserved scum win. SL's probably not here though, so no one can stop rsoul 2.0.

I made a huge case about how you were scum that you didn't respond to.
Coming 10 minutes before deadline after being AFK all day martyring is something scum does, not town.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 21:57 GMT
#3341
On May 02 2016 06:57 sicklucker wrote:
rels at least I made you sweat yesterday enjoy your scum win

fuck are you bragging beforehands
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 22:01 GMT
#3353
SL you got me. I got lucky Tumble didn't have time to play.
I played a super good game apart from D1 until your trap. I fell into it 100% and you should have lynched me.
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 10201
StarCastTV_EN275
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 12397
Bisu 4182
FanTaSy 3240
Jaedong 1309
BeSt 852
actioN 622
EffOrt 514
Horang2 485
Larva 298
Leta 240
[ Show more ]
Zeus 210
Barracks 162
Dewaltoss 121
Mind 108
JYJ 80
Mong 76
scan(afreeca) 71
ToSsGirL 62
Sexy 61
sorry 53
Killer 45
Free 40
Shinee 40
Aegong 37
sSak 34
soO 32
Bale 31
HiyA 20
yabsab 13
Sacsri 8
Hyuk 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe262
XaKoH 129
Counter-Strike
byalli840
x6flipin61
Other Games
singsing1979
olofmeister1028
Lowko294
crisheroes276
Pyrionflax194
KnowMe121
dupreeh100
B2W.Neo66
Livibee52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick669
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
StarCraft 2
WardiTV14
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1106
Other Games
• WagamamaTV169
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
10m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 10m
Replay Cast
12h 10m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 10m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.