• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:50
CEST 22:50
KST 05:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9167 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 29 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 18:35 GMT
#3185
And if you want me to stop talking about it, stop talking about it p:
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 18:38 GMT
#3187
On April 29 2016 03:37 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2016 03:35 Rels wrote:
And if you want me to stop talking about it, stop talking about it p:

I have a better solution. You talk about whatever you please and I point out if it does not make sense. Like this whole thing.

Well now that you know how SL could have been confirmed town I can move on to defend myself against the case then
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 18:45 GMT
#3189
On April 29 2016 03:40 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2016 03:38 Rels wrote:
On April 29 2016 03:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 29 2016 03:35 Rels wrote:
And if you want me to stop talking about it, stop talking about it p:

I have a better solution. You talk about whatever you please and I point out if it does not make sense. Like this whole thing.

Well now that you know how SL could have been confirmed town I can move on to defend myself against the case then

Like I said - he couldn't.

But go ahead.

If he unvoted serconds before deadline - he was very very likely town.
If he didn'tr unvote - he was very very likely scum.
OK "confirmed" is not the right word but SL used that word first to describe himself.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 18:55 GMT
#3190
On April 28 2016 14:35 Tumblewood wrote:
why Rels is scum
and more things I should have said yesterday


His reads have hardly evolved since D1

D1 reads: Me as top scum, Super as likely scum, GB/JAS as maybe scum.
D2 reads: Super as lock scum, me as scum, JAS/Onegu as maybe scum.
D3 reads: Me as top scum, JAS/Onegu as maybe scum.
D4 reads: Me/Onegu as scum.

Why does this make him scum? Because town has fluid reads. Rels hasn't reacted organically to new information.

This is the opposite of the truth. I have suspected almost everybody in the game, but more than that my reads have evolved with every event that happened in the thread. And it's not only me who's saying it, here is rsoul's take on it:
On April 21 2016 00:31 rsoultin wrote:
rels is more his filter just looks like a town filter lol the fluidity of reads changing with new info is there, the willingness to say he's wrong about things instead of dig in his heels, and the probing into a lot of different things in a way that to me at least looks more like trying to figure out thought process and intentions (i.e. alignments) rather than just going on the attack. yet he's still aggressive so it doesn't look too blendy

^ definition of a town filter from a player who knows how to play for me

tbf i know his scum game is good lol >< but i don't think it's quite that good. the fluidity and breadth in particular is pretty hard to accomplish as scum, at least for me


On April 28 2016 14:35 Tumblewood wrote:
This is how he reacted to me misremembering an rsoul post:
+ Show Spoiler [initial reaction on me] +
On April 17 2016 05:23 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 05:07 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 17 2016 04:43 rsoultin wrote:
yay town circle is here! \o/ even if i'm not really feeling a superbia lynch that much anymore lol ><

pues, actually, tumble, why did you want me to commit on fazer? like why, specifically, did you want me to commit on an obviously nai post from a brand new player?

I didn't think you actually thought that was alignment indicative, so your "OK to lynch him" felt off. Cleared it up though.

So the post in bold doesn't actually exist. So Tumble is claiming a reason that cannot be true. It's impossible for a townie to make up a reason for what he has done things. So he's scum.
Unless the post in bold actually exist.
Tumble I'm waiting for the source too.


On April 17 2016 05:39 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 05:37 Tumblewood wrote:
ok i am messing up in every way imaginable this game
i blame it on phoneposting and not rereading
and on trying to talk about things that happened a day ago that i don't really remember

Not believable.
##Vote Tumblewood

This is an unnatural way to react to such information. It's a very clean-cut case and should have a pronounced reaction, not an explanation of why it's scummy (not necessary) and a "not believable" (that wording just feels off to me, but maybe it's just confirmation bias).

Liar. You didn't "misremember" rsoul post, you explicitely talked about a post of her that didn't exist. This is something townie is very unlikely to do. This is how I caught a scum with his pants down in this game:
On July 20 2015 03:07 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 03:04 JonnyLaw wrote:
oh uhh...sure I don't know what I was thinking there to be honest. I was writing a quick post before I passed out after a late night. Apparently it's what I felt at that particular moment. We can debate this one line if that's what you want but I'd rather talk about someone important.

It's important for me. 'cause a townie would never forget the reason they posted something. You said your reason for posting the "relax" comment was:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 02:47 JonnyLaw wrote:
I didn't say he was town I thought the "weird smilies" was just someone posting like they'd text or chat in a game. do you really have an idea what's going on that early in the game based on fucking smilies?


But the "weird smilies" thing was on plotspot, not FF. So you just made up a reason, instead of immediately saying that you had no reason.

I think you're mafia for that. I don't know why you would invent a (false) reason to rescind it the post after.


On April 28 2016 14:35 Tumblewood wrote:
His reaction to Super's blue claim:
+ Show Spoiler [blue claim reaction] +
On April 17 2016 06:57 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:55 Superbia wrote:
I'm a PR you dipshits.

Which one


He sees Super claim "PR" right before being lynched, and asks which one. There's no evaluation of whether that means he's scum or town; he's not determining Super's alignment when he really should.

What did you expect a townie to do here ? Can you quote a reaction of a townie this game to prove your point ? Superbia's claim timing was exactly at the time where he would fakeclaim as scum, so I was suspicious of it.

On April 28 2016 14:35 Tumblewood wrote:
2. He's pressuring wagons regardless of his vote
D1: Rels keeps asking me questions after his initial scumread of me, and he adds his own reasons to the Superbia wagon, but he does not ever try to change the course of the lynch when it goes from me to Super to GB.
D2: 9 votes on Super. Pushing wasn't really necessary (not that Rels didn't do it).
D3: He's pressuring Shape but also doesn't want people to vote him over me, which is a total conflict of interest.
D4: He pressures me hard (arguably harder than Onegu) but keeps his vote on Onegu.

D1: Wrong, I tried to get you lynched. I was also OK with Superiba lynch though, especially with you not voting him.
D2: ???? I don't understand what you are saying here. I voted for the claimed scum D2 and didn't pressure you that much if I remember right.
D3: ???? If you read my filter you would see that I scumread you way more than him so I don't undersatnd what you are saying here.
D4: ???? wrong. I pressured you both.

On April 28 2016 14:35 Tumblewood wrote:
Why is this scummy? His votes do not reflect who he tries hardest to get lynched. If you want someone to get lynched on any one day (the indicator of this is who you are voting), you should push that person, but he does not push the person he is voting harder than the other wagons.

So this is all wrong as written above.

On April 28 2016 14:35 Tumblewood wrote:
3. He jumped onto my wagon D1 for worse reasons than he had for Superbia

+ Show Spoiler [superbia stuff] +

On April 17 2016 04:00 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2016 21:28 Superbia wrote:
Want to call gumshoe mafia but 1st post tryhard is at most NAI for him.

I don't understand your thinking there, 1st post is scummy and NAI at the same time ?

On April 17 2016 04:05 Rels wrote:
Superbia's spamming spree is awful. The 1-line posts with random reads and no reasonning. Very different from what I expect from town!Superbia.

On April 17 2016 04:06 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2016 21:55 Superbia wrote:
Actually why not.

##vote: rsoultin

Let's see what this brings.

Jumping on the easy wagon too. Superbia might be scum


His reasons for me were that I messed up, but his reasons for Superbia were that he was actually covertly scummy.
Why is this scummy? A good player such as Rels should be able to determine what is alignment indicative and what is not, and he decided that a read based off of a tunnel-y focus and a fuckup was good enough to switch off of one based on how scum acts when they're actually trying not to get found out.

No. What you did was the scummiest thing done all game, apart from Superbia fakeclaiming and Superbia townreading Onegu for no reason. Townies do not make up reason to explain their behaviour.
On April 28 2016 14:35 Tumblewood wrote:
4. PoE
Assuming I am town, as has been the thread consensus since D1 (I'd be lying if I said this wasn't a big reason I think Rels is scum)

Can't arguee against that. Apart from saying that it's quite opportunistic that you tried to switch your target to SL yesterday, only to be back in full force to me right now when I'm your easiest target if you're scum. p:
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 19:51 GMT
#3193
what
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 19:52 GMT
#3194
On April 29 2016 04:40 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2016 12:32 rsoultin wrote:
so yeah still not sure who is actually scum here :/ it's kinda hard cause most of the people who have been posting i have some (if in general pretty weak) reasons to townread

i think i favor lynching superbia/fazer

@fazer...if you're just new town, dude, let me help you out. you're probably not going to find anything that makes you think someone is super scum, especially if you've never played with any of us before. but if you don't talk about what you think, who might be scum, etc. we have no way of reading you. posting your thoughts/reads is actually more important for us figuring out your alignment than anything else

slight preference for superbia because i can see fazer just not knowing what to do in his first game. obviously this could come from first-time scum just as easily but yeah...superbia's drive-by not gonna post bit seems like it could come from burn-out...at the very least unless he's just not gonna be back for deadline there's no need to even post the excuse in the first place

wtf
you know that rsoul post that we've been talking about
it's right here
right goddamn here

hahahaha nice try ^^ I was freaking out
Here is your question to her
On April 16 2016 03:44 Tumblewood wrote:
Do you think that "D1 is hard" is because Fazers is scum or because he's just a scrub?

this post you're quoting is AFTER your question so that couldn't be the reason of your question.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 19:56 GMT
#3197
On April 29 2016 04:53 Tumblewood wrote:
not quoting the post because I'd like to see it as I type this, but it should be obvious I'm responding to rels. each number is what rels says between the quotes.

1. you've hardly suspected anyone who was not a lynch candidate.
2. see my last post.
3. you were suspicious, but you had nothing to say at that point about his alignment. the only acceptable explanation for this is that you wanted him to prove it by hardclaiming, which is... eh, I guess that makes sense, but doesn't really help much.
4. if you wanted to get me lynched, you should have talked to people about that besides me. also, scumread != pressure.
5. ditto
6. neither does scum. there is no scum agenda for that. also see my last post.
7. I was frustrated with sl for tossing his vote around but never said I thought we should lynch him.

3. Show me what the other townie did that I did not do.
Everything else doesn't counter what I said.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 20:03 GMT
#3200
On April 29 2016 05:02 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:55 Superbia wrote:
I can't make it any clearer than this right now. DO NOT LYNCH ME.

This is basically a claim. Great. Staying on GB then.

Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:56 Palmar wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:55 Superbia wrote:
I can't make it any clearer than this right now. DO NOT LYNCH ME.

nice, last minute "claim"


Yeah, so reacting to the claim. Like I did.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 20:05 GMT
#3201
On April 29 2016 05:02 Tumblewood wrote:
and yes it does counter what you said (except maybe 4.)

How so ? You admited 2 and 6 weren't true. And 1 is retarded, there is a reason why I scumread scum or scummy people the most - because they were scummy. I suspected JAT D2, gumshoe at the start of D1, I was wary of SL and rsoul for some time - I didn't push for tjeir lynches because they were townie eventually.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 20:10 GMT
#3203
On April 29 2016 05:08 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2016 05:03 Rels wrote:
On April 29 2016 05:02 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:55 Superbia wrote:
I can't make it any clearer than this right now. DO NOT LYNCH ME.

This is basically a claim. Great. Staying on GB then.

On April 17 2016 06:56 Palmar wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:55 Superbia wrote:
I can't make it any clearer than this right now. DO NOT LYNCH ME.

nice, last minute "claim"


Yeah, so reacting to the claim. Like I did.

-_-
it's about how you reacted

My way of reacting to this claim doesn't make me scum. Me reacting at all is a town indicator 'cause partners are most likely to be careful about their partner's interactions. Stop BSing.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 20:12 GMT
#3204
The only thing that makes me scum this game is my D1 vote, because I voted the opposite wagon of the RB, who was town if you are town. Stop making points that are not scum indicative.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 20:22 GMT
#3205
gotta AFK for some time but I suppose it doesn't matter anyway ^^
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 21:47 GMT
#3206
Yep doesn't look like it.
Gonna wait for deadline then go to sleep
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 21:51 GMT
#3207
Actually I'm gonna sleep now
See you tomorrow (=
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 29 2016 08:09 GMT
#3209
A for Activity
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 29 2016 16:00 GMT
#3210
Well, my best friend's dad just died, so I probably won't be there tomorrow at all 'cause we're going to drink a lot tonight, take a sleeping break, and resumes drinking a lot tomorrow. I was planning on rereading the whole game Saturday after another flip but that will have to wait for Sunday.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 29 2016 16:02 GMT
#3211
TLDR don't expect another post from me until 12 hours before deadline. Unless drunk!Rels posts some BS in the thread, but don't listen to that guy he's drunk.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 30 2016 16:14 GMT
#3224
Yeah this kill was logical
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 30 2016 16:15 GMT
#3225
It's not useful too
If sl is scum it is the normal kill
If tumble is scum he basically admitted he was going to kill jat yesterday
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 30 2016 16:18 GMT
#3226
I'm going out soon, as promised I will be here tomorrow to reread the game and answer stuff
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 167
RuFF_SC2 153
IndyStarCraft 127
ZombieGrub92
Nina 69
Nathanias 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2486
Shuttle 434
910 62
Mind 62
Bale 12
Counter-Strike
Fnx 747
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1010
Other Games
summit1g6058
Grubby2644
Beastyqt552
shahzam525
ToD225
C9.Mang0190
UpATreeSC50
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 130
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 34
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2935
League of Legends
• TFBlade598
Other Games
• imaqtpie879
• Shiphtur299
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 10m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 10m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
14h 10m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.