• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:32
CEST 23:32
KST 06:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7381 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 23

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 29 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:35 GMT
#3140
On April 29 2016 01:33 sicklucker wrote:
I think you were never switching off tumble. that would be as town or mafia but idk why you would argue it here seems dumb just lynch tumble

This doesn't make sense. Ofc I would never vote Tumble when the best play is to no-lynch. You know yourself it is the best play. I'm not dumber than you. The only way I go with the Tumble lynch is if I'm scum, AND if you believed that you would have gone with the "10 seconds unvote" to see if I meant it or not
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:36 GMT
#3142
On April 29 2016 01:34 sicklucker wrote:
you really expect me to believe you had the same plan as me? when thats your only play as mafia to keep me me lynchable in final 3? ya no

I don't care to keep you lynchable as scum when Tumble is this scummy. I don't know why you are even talking about that when you were 100% certain I was going to vote Tumble until the end 2 minutes ago
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:38 GMT
#3144
On April 29 2016 01:37 sicklucker wrote:
Even after I brought it up I said I would still be open to lynching tumble today after reading him. only when I made it clear that too was also not true you changed your story

Yeah, and that made me think that as town you would go with the unvote before deadline if I said I would never unvote Tumble.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:39 GMT
#3146
On April 29 2016 01:38 sicklucker wrote:
like we already told jat and tumble in thread that we wre going to switch to no lynch at the last second. so there was acualy no value for doing it since WE TOLD THEM. THERE NOT GOING TO FALL FOR IT.

So I ask you again why were you still voting tumble?

IF THIS IS TRUE YOU ARE NOT CONFIRMED TOWN. SO WHY AER YOU CALLING YOURSELF CONFIRMED TOWN
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:40 GMT
#3147
You say:
"I'm confirmed town becuase I unvoted Tumble when as scum I would lynch him becasue Rels would lynch him 100%"
AND
"Tumble was never getting lynched today"
THIS DOESNT MATCH CHOSE 1
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:41 GMT
#3148
And I stayed on Tumble to see what you would do. I didn't know what you were going to do as scum, but if you had unvote 10 seconds before deadline you would be confirmed town. If you had not unvote you would be confitmed scum. If you had unvote before like you did it proves nothing.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:42 GMT
#3150
On April 29 2016 01:41 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2016 01:38 Rels wrote:
On April 29 2016 01:37 sicklucker wrote:
Even after I brought it up I said I would still be open to lynching tumble today after reading him. only when I made it clear that too was also not true you changed your story

Yeah, and that made me think that as town you would go with the unvote before deadline if I said I would never unvote Tumble.


but i told my plan in thread? infact I even said it was my old plan. and that I changed my plan. I specificly said I had changed my plan to seeing if you would vote tumble after I voted tumble. Because your vote was a hammer and tiebreaker

On April 29 2016 01:41 Rels wrote:
And I stayed on Tumble to see what you would do. I didn't know what you were going to do as scum, but if you had unvote 10 seconds before deadline you would be confirmed town. If you had not unvote you would be confitmed scum. If you had unvote before like you did it proves nothing.

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:46 GMT
#3153
lol you're so dumb I can't even be mad p:
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:46 GMT
#3154
Reread the conversation if you think I'm tthe one trying to make you look bad
Becase you are the one doing that + saying you're confirmed ^^
You're so unbelievably obtus it's funny
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:47 GMT
#3155
And if you're town you really have low standards for me. You think I really thought Tumble had a chance to be lynched today, regardless of my alignment, after you claimed your plan yesterday ? You played with me in several games, hell you played with me in PYP where it was super themed, you know I think a lot about every possible things.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:49 GMT
#3158
If anything this is a small scum indicator to you because I think as town you're not that dumb, you would have seen that my Tumble vote was not real, and called me out on that, or test me by unvoting at deadline. But if you're scum you saw the possibility to be confirmed town and didn't think of what you would have done as town.
I don't know it's so small it's probably not possible to judge your alingment on that.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:49 GMT
#3159
On April 29 2016 01:48 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2016 01:47 Rels wrote:
And if you're town you really have low standards for me. You think I really thought Tumble had a chance to be lynched today, regardless of my alignment, after you claimed your plan yesterday ? You played with me in several games, hell you played with me in PYP where it was super themed, you know I think a lot about every possible things.


i left the option open. tumble has still not came into the thread to defend himself like at all...

it was worth a shot for any scum really

You didn't leave the option open, you shut it down to claim that you were confirmed town.
That is what I'm saying from the beginning of this conversation bro.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:51 GMT
#3160
Alright I'm going home. I look forward defending to Tumble case 'cause I spotted so many things that were not true, it's going to be fun. ^^
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:51 GMT
#3161
Before I do the defending, SL what parts of the case do you agree with ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:52 GMT
#3163
On April 29 2016 01:47 sicklucker wrote:
im not even sure if you think im scum man so I dont know how I feel about wtf your saying. give me a read. how often am I scum? last we talked you were never voting me ever

The "never voting you ever" was exagerated to see how you would react. But it's not far from the truth, I don't think I'll vote you over Tumble. If this guy is town he has made the game easy for you.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:54 GMT
#3164
On April 29 2016 01:52 sicklucker wrote:
because if im confirmed town then tumble cant mislynch me. if things were going the way they were going you a very possible scum would have had the hammer. im not letting that happen bro

This is kinda fucked up but it also kinda make sense. IDK I'm way more interested by solving the game than by proving my townieness. But I did towncases on me before for kinda the same reasons you're saying, to solve the game for the other players.
I guess your vote really means nothing about your alignment then.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:57 GMT
#3169
On April 29 2016 01:54 sicklucker wrote:
you know how you look by just copying everything I did right? you were acualy getting mad at me yesterday telling me to go reread the game because I was keeping my reads close to my vest. and now aparently you were donig the same..

Like everything I did you countered like its so unlickly that its acualy true and more likely you just want to have 2 potential lynches in final 3 instead of one

Well, you started it by voting Tumble, I had to see if that was real or not. But my reads are all true, only I'm not never changing my mind like I said, but every reason I've said, I'm really thinking them.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 18:29 GMT
#3181
On April 29 2016 03:12 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2016 01:18 Rels wrote:
On April 29 2016 01:17 sicklucker wrote:
like the 10 second plan has no purpose when I can elimate the mislynch pool by one. and I fucking told you the plan already so its bloody pointless...

I wanted to see how you would react by saying I would not move my vote. You immediately going to the "I'm confirmed" plan is suspicious. That does not make you scum but you could have been confirmed town

Bullshit.

No.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 18:31 GMT
#3182
On April 29 2016 03:25 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2016 02:11 sicklucker wrote:
hey jat how do you feel about everything thats happened in this game?

jat- its non alignment related really

but ya some unbiased opinions would be nice

Rels reaction was weird. I mean it obviously did not make you confirmed town but why did he fight this so hard if he believes you are town anyways? Very strange.

Just because I think he's town doesn't mean I can't question him. I expected him to do one thing as town and he did another AND claim at the same time it confirmed him town.
I agree it didn't need the pages we spent on it though.
On April 29 2016 03:26 justanothertownie wrote:
"You could be confirmed town".
No, he couldn't. You explained why yourself....

I basically would have never considered him to vote if he unvoted seconds before deadline. I think the temptation to iwn the game right there is too strong
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 18:35 GMT
#3184
On April 29 2016 03:33 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2016 03:31 Rels wrote:
On April 29 2016 03:25 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 29 2016 02:11 sicklucker wrote:
hey jat how do you feel about everything thats happened in this game?

jat- its non alignment related really

but ya some unbiased opinions would be nice

Rels reaction was weird. I mean it obviously did not make you confirmed town but why did he fight this so hard if he believes you are town anyways? Very strange.

Just because I think he's town doesn't mean I can't question him. I expected him to do one thing as town and he did another AND claim at the same time it confirmed him town.
I agree it didn't need the pages we spent on it though.
On April 29 2016 03:26 justanothertownie wrote:
"You could be confirmed town".
No, he couldn't. You explained why yourself....

I basically would have never considered him to vote if he unvoted seconds before deadline. I think the temptation to iwn the game right there is too strong

Come on. You expect scum SL to believe you really keep your vote on tumble as town? If you don't then he couldn't have been confirmed town.

No. What I believe is that scum!SL never unvotes at the last second before deadline.
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 248
SteadfastSC 116
Nina 96
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2294
910 61
Bale 14
Super Smash Bros
PPMD51
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1040
Other Games
summit1g5977
Grubby2335
shahzam584
C9.Mang0190
Liquid`Ken3
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 63
• Hupsaiya 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• Hinosc 0
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21265
Other Games
• imaqtpie867
• Shiphtur241
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 29m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 29m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 29m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.