• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:05
CEST 21:05
KST 04:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9447 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 154

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 152 153 154 155 156 178 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 27 2016 15:55 GMT
#3061
On April 28 2016 00:52 sicklucker wrote:
and tumble too

This is true though. I have no idea what are his reads and why he's having them. He admited his only reason to scumread me was wrong and didn't state a new one. He said he was suspicious of you for "having a weird behaviour" or something like that, and didn't expand. This guy is 100% useless.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 27 2016 15:55 GMT
#3062
sicklucker now that you have no reason to hide them, state your reads with reasonning on Tumble and I pretty please.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 27 2016 15:56 GMT
#3063
I made filter dives before the last vote that mattered. I filter dived when yesterday started (the day onegu died) I posted like 2 pages of quotes and comments then came to a conclusion that onegu was 100% mafia. Voted him and trolled for the rest of the day.

Here I havent filtered dived yet (i need to because I stopped early last time because I had already decidided on my vote for that day) But I still have between 32-90 hours is we sleep. So its not like im not going to do it
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 27 2016 15:58 GMT
#3064
On April 28 2016 00:56 sicklucker wrote:
I made filter dives before the last vote that mattered. I filter dived when yesterday started (the day onegu died) I posted like 2 pages of quotes and comments then came to a conclusion that onegu was 100% mafia. Voted him and trolled for the rest of the day.

Here I havent filtered dived yet (i need to because I stopped early last time because I had already decidided on my vote for that day) But I still have between 32-90 hours is we sleep. So its not like im not going to do it

Will you do it before the end of this current day ?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 27 2016 16:00 GMT
#3065
On April 28 2016 00:55 Rels wrote:
sicklucker now that you have no reason to hide them, state your reads with reasonning on Tumble and I pretty please.


Theres alot of logic that points to you as scum but you played a really clean game. and a double bus early d1 I believe? or was that super tumble then that would only be a single bus.

Tumble thinking im scum all of a sudden is pretty scummy too. But hes pretty new and i was doing weird things so its not a thing I would ride or die with. obv we need to see more from him and I need to reread his filter (in context not a filter dive aka reread the game before I feel comfortable with him either way)

Onegus vote on tumble day 3 makes me think they were setting up a bus to have tumble win in final 3 after bussing onegu yesterday.

Both this vote and your day 1 vote seem equally bad so its a hard spot from vote logic
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 27 2016 16:01 GMT
#3066
On April 28 2016 00:58 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2016 00:56 sicklucker wrote:
I made filter dives before the last vote that mattered. I filter dived when yesterday started (the day onegu died) I posted like 2 pages of quotes and comments then came to a conclusion that onegu was 100% mafia. Voted him and trolled for the rest of the day.

Here I havent filtered dived yet (i need to because I stopped early last time because I had already decidided on my vote for that day) But I still have between 32-90 hours is we sleep. So its not like im not going to do it

Will you do it before the end of this current day ?


depends what tumble does. if he does nothing ill reread him and consider ending the game today. if were just gonna sleep and the game wont end for another 90 hours I think its better if I reread the game closer to the acual end of the game so its fresh in my mind
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 27 2016 16:03 GMT
#3067
On April 28 2016 01:00 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2016 00:55 Rels wrote:
sicklucker now that you have no reason to hide them, state your reads with reasonning on Tumble and I pretty please.


Theres alot of logic that points to you as scum but you played a really clean game. and a double bus early d1 I believe? or was that super tumble then that would only be a single bus.

Tumble thinking im scum all of a sudden is pretty scummy too. But hes pretty new and i was doing weird things so its not a thing I would ride or die with. obv we need to see more from him and I need to reread his filter (in context not a filter dive aka reread the game before I feel comfortable with him either way)

Onegus vote on tumble day 3 makes me think they were setting up a bus to have tumble win in final 3 after bussing onegu yesterday.

Both this vote and your day 1 vote seem equally bad so its a hard spot from vote logic

Since Rels can't be with tumble there was no double bus.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 27 2016 16:05 GMT
#3068
This is kind of how I played my last lylo too. pyp. I had no idea who the last scum was and I did a full reread in lylo to figure out who I was going to vote since I had the hammer. It didnt really work out but lets not talk about that. I know i murdered you right before lylo in that and your team was out so not sure if you followed it
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 27 2016 16:05 GMT
#3069
On April 28 2016 01:00 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2016 00:55 Rels wrote:
sicklucker now that you have no reason to hide them, state your reads with reasonning on Tumble and I pretty please.


Theres alot of logic that points to you as scum but you played a really clean game. and a double bus early d1 I believe? or was that super tumble then that would only be a single bus.

Tumble thinking im scum all of a sudden is pretty scummy too. But hes pretty new and i was doing weird things so its not a thing I would ride or die with. obv we need to see more from him and I need to reread his filter (in context not a filter dive aka reread the game before I feel comfortable with him either way)

Onegus vote on tumble day 3 makes me think they were setting up a bus to have tumble win in final 3 after bussing onegu yesterday.

Both this vote and your day 1 vote seem equally bad so its a hard spot from vote logic

Even if I was scum, double bus was impossible D1 since Onegu wasn't a lynch candidate, unless you're talking about me supporting a vig shot on Onegu ?
Again, reread the D1 vote, the "logic" doesn't point at me, I voted Tumble when he scumslipped, which is something I can't predict as scum.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 27 2016 16:05 GMT
#3070
or maybe you were with super i dont remember
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 27 2016 16:06 GMT
#3071
On April 28 2016 01:03 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2016 01:00 sicklucker wrote:
On April 28 2016 00:55 Rels wrote:
sicklucker now that you have no reason to hide them, state your reads with reasonning on Tumble and I pretty please.


Theres alot of logic that points to you as scum but you played a really clean game. and a double bus early d1 I believe? or was that super tumble then that would only be a single bus.

Tumble thinking im scum all of a sudden is pretty scummy too. But hes pretty new and i was doing weird things so its not a thing I would ride or die with. obv we need to see more from him and I need to reread his filter (in context not a filter dive aka reread the game before I feel comfortable with him either way)

Onegus vote on tumble day 3 makes me think they were setting up a bus to have tumble win in final 3 after bussing onegu yesterday.

Both this vote and your day 1 vote seem equally bad so its a hard spot from vote logic

Since Rels can't be with tumble there was no double bus.


ya ok. Thats way more believable for a scum rels world then since supers day one was actually pitiful. he had scum hangover for sure
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 27 2016 16:06 GMT
#3072
On April 28 2016 01:05 sicklucker wrote:
This is kind of how I played my last lylo too. pyp. I had no idea who the last scum was and I did a full reread in lylo to figure out who I was going to vote since I had the hammer. It didnt really work out but lets not talk about that. I know i murdered you right before lylo in that and your team was out so not sure if you followed it

Yeah, TT made some sick cases and was ignored. p: Or maybe even lynched, can't remember who got lynched
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 27 2016 16:08 GMT
#3073
like even when super was with me in my last scum game. I could tell he was going to paly like shit after carrying that pyp game.

Hes like really weird he will play a perfect scum game (hes beat me twice in final 3) then he will tottaly shit the bed next game. in some huge game imperial I think I busted him day one and he was so bad that i fake claimed cop or something trying to get him lynched.

And this was his third scum roll inarow... Ya its expected he was going to suck really. im sure super knew it and maybe would have mentioned it
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 27 2016 16:09 GMT
#3074
On April 28 2016 01:06 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2016 01:05 sicklucker wrote:
This is kind of how I played my last lylo too. pyp. I had no idea who the last scum was and I did a full reread in lylo to figure out who I was going to vote since I had the hammer. It didnt really work out but lets not talk about that. I know i murdered you right before lylo in that and your team was out so not sure if you followed it

Yeah, TT made some sick cases and was ignored. p: Or maybe even lynched, can't remember who got lynched


Well TT was obv town I knew that. I was 50/50 between super and some shitty town at the end. I had pretty low respect for tt at the time tbh because in my first game with him (where i got banned) he was absolutely terrible and drove me to my insanity
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 27 2016 16:11 GMT
#3075
On April 28 2016 01:05 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2016 01:00 sicklucker wrote:
On April 28 2016 00:55 Rels wrote:
sicklucker now that you have no reason to hide them, state your reads with reasonning on Tumble and I pretty please.


Theres alot of logic that points to you as scum but you played a really clean game. and a double bus early d1 I believe? or was that super tumble then that would only be a single bus.

Tumble thinking im scum all of a sudden is pretty scummy too. But hes pretty new and i was doing weird things so its not a thing I would ride or die with. obv we need to see more from him and I need to reread his filter (in context not a filter dive aka reread the game before I feel comfortable with him either way)

Onegus vote on tumble day 3 makes me think they were setting up a bus to have tumble win in final 3 after bussing onegu yesterday.
Both this vote and your day 1 vote seem equally bad so its a hard spot from vote logic

Even if I was scum, double bus was impossible D1 since Onegu wasn't a lynch candidate, unless you're talking about me supporting a vig shot on Onegu ?
Again, reread the D1 vote, the "logic" doesn't point at me, I voted Tumble when he scumslipped, which is something I can't predict as scum.

You don't need to predict it. You just need to jump on it. Scum is the faction that reacts most of the time.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 27 2016 16:12 GMT
#3076
On April 28 2016 01:08 sicklucker wrote:
like even when super was with me in my last scum game. I could tell he was going to paly like shit after carrying that pyp game.

Hes like really weird he will play a perfect scum game (hes beat me twice in final 3) then he will tottaly shit the bed next game. in some huge game imperial I think I busted him day one and he was so bad that i fake claimed cop or something trying to get him lynched.

And this was his third scum roll inarow... Ya its expected he was going to suck really. im sure super knew it and maybe would have mentioned it

If this is true, this points at you being his partner and voting him early TBH. If he was feeling terrible, he would have known he needed to fakeclaim and Tumble or I would have bused him way harder, protected by the fact that he was going to fakeclaim.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 27 2016 16:14 GMT
#3077
On April 28 2016 01:12 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2016 01:08 sicklucker wrote:
like even when super was with me in my last scum game. I could tell he was going to paly like shit after carrying that pyp game.

Hes like really weird he will play a perfect scum game (hes beat me twice in final 3) then he will tottaly shit the bed next game. in some huge game imperial I think I busted him day one and he was so bad that i fake claimed cop or something trying to get him lynched.

And this was his third scum roll inarow... Ya its expected he was going to suck really. im sure super knew it and maybe would have mentioned it

If this is true, this points at you being his partner and voting him early TBH. If he was feeling terrible, he would have known he needed to fakeclaim and Tumble or I would have bused him way harder, protected by the fact that he was going to fakeclaim.

True.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 27 2016 16:14 GMT
#3078
On April 28 2016 01:12 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2016 01:08 sicklucker wrote:
like even when super was with me in my last scum game. I could tell he was going to paly like shit after carrying that pyp game.

Hes like really weird he will play a perfect scum game (hes beat me twice in final 3) then he will tottaly shit the bed next game. in some huge game imperial I think I busted him day one and he was so bad that i fake claimed cop or something trying to get him lynched.

And this was his third scum roll inarow... Ya its expected he was going to suck really. im sure super knew it and maybe would have mentioned it

If this is true, this points at you being his partner and voting him early TBH. If he was feeling terrible, he would have known he needed to fakeclaim and Tumble or I would have bused him way harder, protected by the fact that he was going to fakeclaim.


well I didnt bus super the game before... and he asked me to I cant make this shit up.

Super wanted me to bus him all game but I went out of my way to keep him alive.

Like this is something that acualy happened. I killed rstoulin for the specific reason that if she flipped scum super would look alot more townie and not get lynched.

I said the logic in the third party qt if you think im making this up for any reason
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 27 2016 16:15 GMT
#3079
On April 28 2016 01:11 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2016 01:05 Rels wrote:
On April 28 2016 01:00 sicklucker wrote:
On April 28 2016 00:55 Rels wrote:
sicklucker now that you have no reason to hide them, state your reads with reasonning on Tumble and I pretty please.


Theres alot of logic that points to you as scum but you played a really clean game. and a double bus early d1 I believe? or was that super tumble then that would only be a single bus.

Tumble thinking im scum all of a sudden is pretty scummy too. But hes pretty new and i was doing weird things so its not a thing I would ride or die with. obv we need to see more from him and I need to reread his filter (in context not a filter dive aka reread the game before I feel comfortable with him either way)

Onegus vote on tumble day 3 makes me think they were setting up a bus to have tumble win in final 3 after bussing onegu yesterday.
Both this vote and your day 1 vote seem equally bad so its a hard spot from vote logic

Even if I was scum, double bus was impossible D1 since Onegu wasn't a lynch candidate, unless you're talking about me supporting a vig shot on Onegu ?
Again, reread the D1 vote, the "logic" doesn't point at me, I voted Tumble when he scumslipped, which is something I can't predict as scum.

You don't need to predict it. You just need to jump on it. Scum is the faction that reacts most of the time.

It's an response to the argument "Rels voted Tumble when the vote was 2/2 Superbia / Tumble", not a general one. If Tumble was super townie but I voted him anyway 'cause I planned on doing that I would have looked terrible.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 27 2016 16:16 GMT
#3080
so we have acual evidence in a very very recent game where super LITERRALY ASKED ME TO BUS HIM. but I refused.

Yet for me to be scum here I would have had to run such a crazy epic bus on super AND ONEGU.

like its acualy so improbable and you can not denie my logic here
Prev 1 152 153 154 155 156 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1831
RotterdaM977
TaKeTV 389
IndyStarCraft 196
SteadfastSC126
ZombieGrub96
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1831
RotterdaM 977
IndyStarCraft 196
MaxPax 183
RuFF_SC2 133
SteadfastSC 126
ZombieGrub96
UpATreeSC 66
MindelVK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3016
Shuttle 589
Dewaltoss 96
910 74
Zeus 72
Mind 67
ToSsGirL 20
Bale 15
Dota 2
qojqva3542
Counter-Strike
fl0m6063
pashabiceps1316
Fnx 667
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4186
Liquid`Hasu453
Other Games
Beastyqt775
ceh9484
mouzStarbuck430
C9.Mang0123
ToD82
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV222
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 121
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 16
• Eskiya23 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie769
• Shiphtur300
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 55m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 55m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 55m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.