• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:02
CEST 01:02
KST 08:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6920 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 128

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 126 127 128 129 130 178 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 11:59 GMT
#2541
Now that I think of it, every killed town had one hard scumread in mind.
Palmar => Superbia
rsoul => Tumble
gumshoe => Onegu
The NKs are solving the game for us. Yeah I know gumshoe scumread me quite a lot too, but Onegu was his main target.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 12:10 GMT
#2542
Yes it is almost always onegu tumble here
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 12:12 GMT
#2543
quote where you said to vig onegu
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 12:16 GMT
#2544
Gotta stop for now but I've seen enough to make up my mind unless something drastic happens.
JAT is town because he's super townie and he has been town spewed by both Superbia & Onegu, assuming Onegu flips scum.

SL is town because he attacked both Onegu and Superbia D1, so unless Onegu is not scum it's unlikely he's partners with us both. He voted Superbia D1 and AFKd his vote on him. He was AFK during portions of the game but when he played he had this style of posting quick successions of posts that he has a hard time replicating as scum. He's implicated to solving the game when he usually doesn't care enough to play a lot as scum.

Onegu is scum because he's super useless. He scumread Superbia and said he would sheep Palmar D1 while ultimately wasting his vote. He never commited to a read on rsoul who he usually is super wary off but wasted his time joking with her instead. He's hiding his reads behind "mechanical" stuff like "Superbia is scum because scumslip" or "Tumble is scum because Rels & SL are not partners" in order to not commit to actually scumreading his partner. Superbia townreads him when he had no reason to and when Onegu is an easy mislynch to push. He scumreads me but he has no reason to scumread me apart from "coping out", whatever that means.

Tumble is scum because when pressured to explain something, he invented a reason that was proven to be bullshit. He scumread Superbia for being AFK but attacked rsoul because she scumreads Superbia for the same reason. He scumread Superbia but didn't vote him EOD1 to save his life, he voted GB instead who he was null on. Superbia only fakeclaimed when it was clear GB was the second wagon, he didn't when Tumble was the second wagon. He was OK lynching rsoul D1 after Palmar and JAT both seem to be OK with it. He scumreads me but he doesn't have any reason to scumread me apart from "he only pushes my lynch when it's useful for scum to do it", when I have pushed him over Shape who was town so it doesn't make sense.

In addition, the three NKs points at this conclusion, it looks like they all chose a target each night: N1 Superbia, N2 Tumble, N3 Onegu.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 12:17 GMT
#2545
On April 25 2016 21:12 sicklucker wrote:
quote where you said to vig onegu

D1:
On April 17 2016 04:41 Rels wrote:
I'm OK to lynch:
Tumble for entering the thread late with a non believable excuse and being obsessed with rsoul, which would be the perfect lynch for mafia.
Superbia for being so his spree of posting reads with no explanation and not pushing anything. I think town!Superbia is more focused than that, like he was in his Palmar post actually, but the reasonning in his Palmar post is bad.
Maybe GB for faking activity when actually he is useless, needs to read his filter.
Maybe JAS for kinda the same thing, needs to read his filter.

These needs to be vigd:
Frizer
Onegu

I don't townread rsoul but I don't understand why she is scum.

N1:
On April 17 2016 23:31 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 21:37 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 17 2016 21:17 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 17 2016 12:57 rsoultin wrote:
reminder to self: verify the sl post

palmar's EoD actually looks pretty decent to me after a review of his filter

On April 17 2016 07:14 Fazers wrote:
On April 17 2016 07:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 17 2016 07:06 Superbia wrote:
Meh. I'm VT too. =/

Should've lynched TW..

Vig shoot this guy.

SECONDED.


^ this from the guy who doesn't know what to do yada yada is just meh. looks overdone to me tbh. fazers, we don't get hints. some sites might. we don't. if i'm around long enough + Show Spoiler +
and i urge those of you still in the game to do so if i'm not
i will push for your lynch before mylo/lylo if you continue to refuse to participate

it's not about being right. i've said this several times to you. it's about giving us something to read you by. i'd like your best guesses at alignments and why before the night is over

bueno...that's it for tonight i think. reads post later after some more digging

Yeah, the Fazer guy needs to put out content asap. He has his flip, now it is time to do work. Maybe he should die in the night otherwise. Onegu is also still a good shot though.
Depending on some things shape may be scum and
and I give super a chance of at least 50 % to be mafia aswell.


I pretty much agree with all of this.

Me too. Onegu or Fazerz needs to die. Superbia's alignment will be proven one way or another before the end of the game.
Don't have any time today so hopefully I'm still alive tomorrow

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 12:17 GMT
#2546
##Vote Onegu
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 12:24 GMT
#2547
SL if you're scum there, WP because it's unlikely I change my mind. Well, it would also be Onegu's fault for being terrible but I don't think you've ever reread a game as scum ? At least that's something I can't imagine you doing when you have a hard time caring as scum.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 25 2016 13:50 GMT
#2548
On April 25 2016 14:26 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 14:22 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I'm going to bed.
Onegu, this simply isn't enough to make me do anything or keep me from voting you so I need more than what you've given me.



Well I am sorry to hear that obi.


lol
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 25 2016 14:00 GMT
#2549
I don't really see how I don't vote Onegu here if he's just going to be like this.
I guess that makes this simple.
Retired.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 14:06 GMT
#2550
On April 25 2016 23:00 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I don't really see how I don't vote Onegu here if he's just going to be like this.
I guess that makes this simple.

Yeah.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 25 2016 14:06 GMT
#2551
Also one last thing lol @ Tumble just sitting back and watching the mislynch train run right on. WP sir WP.
Try TL Mafia!!!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 14:18 GMT
#2552
yes get mad at your partner
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 25 2016 14:21 GMT
#2553
On April 25 2016 21:24 Rels wrote:
SL if you're scum there, WP because it's unlikely I change my mind. Well, it would also be Onegu's fault for being terrible but I don't think you've ever reread a game as scum ? At least that's something I can't imagine you doing when you have a hard time caring as scum.

Shouldn't tumble be the saver bet from your perspective though? I mean it seems like he would has a way bigger chance to be with SL, no?
Are you that sure that both of your reads are right?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 25 2016 14:24 GMT
#2554
On April 25 2016 23:06 Onegu wrote:
Also one last thing lol @ Tumble just sitting back and watching the mislynch train run right on. WP sir WP.

Onegu, if this is all you are gonna do in LYLO as town then you alone are the reason we lose and there is no use arguing anything else. There is also no reason to ever complain about being policy lynched and whatnot because this is how you get people to do so and you can't blame them for it.
I seriously hope you are mafia.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 14:27 GMT
#2555
On April 25 2016 23:21 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 21:24 Rels wrote:
SL if you're scum there, WP because it's unlikely I change my mind. Well, it would also be Onegu's fault for being terrible but I don't think you've ever reread a game as scum ? At least that's something I can't imagine you doing when you have a hard time caring as scum.

Shouldn't tumble be the saver bet from your perspective though? I mean it seems like he would has a way bigger chance to be with SL, no?
Are you that sure that both of your reads are right?

I'm pretty sure both of my reads are right. Tumble is the safer lynch but given other people's stances on this lynch I don't really care to fight for Tumble over Onegu when I'm pretty sure they are both scums.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 25 2016 14:29 GMT
#2556
Like, if Onegu is town we lose no matter what. Even if tumble is mafia and we lynch him today Onegu will never manage not to get mislynched the next day like this.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 14:34 GMT
#2557
On April 25 2016 23:29 justanothertownie wrote:
Like, if Onegu is town we lose no matter what. Even if tumble is mafia and we lynch him today Onegu will never manage not to get mislynched the next day like this.

Exactly.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 25 2016 14:39 GMT
#2558
On April 25 2016 17:20 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 12:33 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 25 2016 12:24 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 25 2016 12:21 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 25 2016 12:19 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 25 2016 11:58 Tumblewood wrote:
I think a scumteam without Onegu can't exist because otherwise whoever is scum would just coast through this. It's not like Rels or JAT or SL would get punished for being AFK, because Onegu is even more AFK.
Still think SL is town, but the shouting match with Rels has me a little worried. I don't want to go into the final four with my townread on SL requiring me to overlook his flaws. In a TvS shouting match, town doesn't always come out of it looking as solid as before... agh still makes me uneasy though.


What are you even saying here?

I am saying two things here:
- A scum team doesn't exist without Onegu.
- I still think SL is town, but the recent shouting match between him and Rels makes me less comfortable about it.


So who's your second scum and why?

Rels, on the charges of
- having a strong scumread on me but only pushing me when it's most useful for scum (when my wagon is tied with Super's and when my wagon is the counter to Shape's)
- not being as townie as SL or JAT

This doesn't make any sense.
1 - How is it useful for scum to push your mislynch when your wagon is the counter to Shape ?
2 - So I pushed you D1 and D3. The only time I didn't push you was D2 when there was claim stuff to take care of. When should I have been pushing you as town ?
3 - The question was "Why is Rels scum", you can't just answer "for not being townie". Why am I not townie ?

1. Because my will at deadline basically said, you will lynch Shape then Onegu after I die. Shape would have almost certainly died the next day and mafia would win.
2. You didn't push me either until just before deadline on those two days.
3. Lrn 2 read, I said that SL and JAT are wayyy townier than you.
good times for all
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 25 2016 14:40 GMT
#2559
On April 25 2016 23:27 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 23:21 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 25 2016 21:24 Rels wrote:
SL if you're scum there, WP because it's unlikely I change my mind. Well, it would also be Onegu's fault for being terrible but I don't think you've ever reread a game as scum ? At least that's something I can't imagine you doing when you have a hard time caring as scum.

Shouldn't tumble be the saver bet from your perspective though? I mean it seems like he would has a way bigger chance to be with SL, no?
Are you that sure that both of your reads are right?

I'm pretty sure both of my reads are right. Tumble is the safer lynch but given other people's stances on this lynch I don't really care to fight for Tumble over Onegu when I'm pretty sure they are both scums.

You really should care though. And in your whole analysis there is actually 0 evaluation of the votecounts. How uncharacteristic and sloppy for you.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 25 2016 14:42 GMT
#2560
On April 25 2016 23:29 justanothertownie wrote:
Like, if Onegu is town we lose no matter what. Even if tumble is mafia and we lynch him today Onegu will never manage not to get mislynched the next day like this.



How is this even remotely true. I found scum tumble. We should have lynched him yesterday. Fine I will look into who is the final scum between Rels and SL and actually give you a case.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 126 127 128 129 130 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 238
Nina 130
ViBE79
SpeCial 75
Nathanias 46
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12211
Artosis 574
NaDa 30
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever297
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox584
Mew2King93
Other Games
summit1g6682
Grubby2680
Liquid`RaSZi1931
shahzam673
WinterStarcraft442
C9.Mang0315
JimRising 276
Trikslyr28
JuggernautJason10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick182
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 83
• musti20045 27
• davetesta1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie760
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 58m
INu's Battles
11h 58m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
13h 58m
OSC
23h 13m
Replay Cast
23h 58m
OSC
1d 23h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.