• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:02
CEST 00:02
KST 07:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7679 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 126

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 124 125 126 127 128 178 Next
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 25 2016 05:11 GMT
#2501
On April 25 2016 14:11 Onegu wrote:
I dont see a team without tumble on it. I dont think SL/Rels is a team. And I think I am still fine sheeping rsoultin here.

##Vote: Tumblewood


Go on.
Retired.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 25 2016 05:14 GMT
#2502
On April 25 2016 14:11 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 14:11 Onegu wrote:
I dont see a team without tumble on it. I dont think SL/Rels is a team. And I think I am still fine sheeping rsoultin here.

##Vote: Tumblewood


Go on.



Go on what? You are confirmed town, Jat is confirmed to me and I will never vote him, I am town.

That leaves SL, Rels, Tumble.

I dont think SL and Rels are a team that busses each other yesterday as that serves no purpose for mafia when if they were a team pushing me and a tumble would be much more likely than bussing so I really dont see them as a mafia team.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 25 2016 05:16 GMT
#2503
Which means tumble has to be mafia
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 25 2016 05:17 GMT
#2504
@ SL

I post the wrong vote, notice it and correct it right away. Why is that weird?
Try TL Mafia!!!
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 25 2016 05:18 GMT
#2505
On April 25 2016 14:16 Onegu wrote:
Which means tumble has to be mafia


Somehow I don't think all of this sways me.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 25 2016 05:22 GMT
#2506
I'm going to bed.
Onegu, this simply isn't enough to make me do anything or keep me from voting you so I need more than what you've given me.
Retired.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 25 2016 05:26 GMT
#2507
On April 25 2016 14:22 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I'm going to bed.
Onegu, this simply isn't enough to make me do anything or keep me from voting you so I need more than what you've given me.



Well I am sorry to hear that obi.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 25 2016 06:11 GMT
#2508
Day 4 Vote Count

Onegu: (2) Sicklucker, Tumblewood
Tumblewood (1) Onegu

Not voting: (3)
Rels, ObiWanShinobi, JustAnotherTownie,



Currently Onegu is set to be lynched
until deadline.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 08:12 GMT
#2509
On April 25 2016 08:11 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2016 21:26 Superbia wrote:
Onegu prob town based on one sample.


WEIRD but i alrdy know onegu is mafai w/e whos the other one super?

On April 25 2016 08:12 sicklucker wrote:
Like tbh that post form spuper is almost as good as a slip onegu mafia.

Who here would town read onegu if they rolled scum?

+ Show Spoiler +
no one here would because onegu is such an easy lynch. Super townreading onegu probably just makes him mafia

This is an extremely good point.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 08:18 GMT
#2510
On April 25 2016 08:18 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 02:29 justanothertownie wrote:
I hope whoever our vig is targets people like Onegu and Fazers.


not with onegu aparently

On April 25 2016 08:30 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 04:41 Rels wrote:
I'm OK to lynch:
Tumble for entering the thread late with a non believable excuse and being obsessed with rsoul, which would be the perfect lynch for mafia.
Superbia for being so his spree of posting reads with no explanation and not pushing anything. I think town!Superbia is more focused than that, like he was in his Palmar post actually, but the reasonning in his Palmar post is bad.
Maybe GB for faking activity when actually he is useless, needs to read his filter.
Maybe JAS for kinda the same thing, needs to read his filter.

These needs to be vigd:
Frizer
Onegu

I don't townread rsoul but I don't understand why she is scum.


rels is never with tumble but I already thought that. No way he would bus both of them. Altho i think its perfectly reasonable he might bus super considering how much of a train wreck he was going after palmar and super usualy being able to shake off lynches

SL why is JAT "not with Onegu" here, but I don't get that when I say the same thing in the post you quoted ? And I'm pretty sure I called for an Onegu shot during the night too.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 08:20 GMT
#2511
On April 25 2016 12:33 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 12:24 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 25 2016 12:21 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 25 2016 12:19 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 25 2016 11:58 Tumblewood wrote:
I think a scumteam without Onegu can't exist because otherwise whoever is scum would just coast through this. It's not like Rels or JAT or SL would get punished for being AFK, because Onegu is even more AFK.
Still think SL is town, but the shouting match with Rels has me a little worried. I don't want to go into the final four with my townread on SL requiring me to overlook his flaws. In a TvS shouting match, town doesn't always come out of it looking as solid as before... agh still makes me uneasy though.


What are you even saying here?

I am saying two things here:
- A scum team doesn't exist without Onegu.
- I still think SL is town, but the recent shouting match between him and Rels makes me less comfortable about it.


So who's your second scum and why?

Rels, on the charges of
- having a strong scumread on me but only pushing me when it's most useful for scum (when my wagon is tied with Super's and when my wagon is the counter to Shape's)
- not being as townie as SL or JAT

This doesn't make any sense.
1 - How is it useful for scum to push your mislynch when your wagon is the counter to Shape ?
2 - So I pushed you D1 and D3. The only time I didn't push you was D2 when there was claim stuff to take care of. When should I have been pushing you as town ?
3 - The question was "Why is Rels scum", you can't just answer "for not being townie". Why am I not townie ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 08:22 GMT
#2512
On April 25 2016 14:14 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 14:11 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 25 2016 14:11 Onegu wrote:
I dont see a team without tumble on it. I dont think SL/Rels is a team. And I think I am still fine sheeping rsoultin here.

##Vote: Tumblewood


Go on.



Go on what? You are confirmed town, Jat is confirmed to me and I will never vote him, I am town.

That leaves SL, Rels, Tumble.

I dont think SL and Rels are a team that busses each other yesterday as that serves no purpose for mafia when if they were a team pushing me and a tumble would be much more likely than bussing so I really dont see them as a mafia team.

You're using a lot of excuses to mechanically play and not push real stuff. Like here, you're on the Tumble wagon, but for no reason that makes him scum. That screams "bus" TBH.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 08:25 GMT
#2513
Onegu if you're town you are the most useless player ever. And the inevitable loss is on you.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 08:26 GMT
#2514
Alright I'm caught up, gonna reread the game during my lunch break.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 10:19 GMT
#2515
On April 15 2016 17:42 Palmar wrote:
I am happy with my vote. Rsoultin has 81% chance of flipping mafia here.

Forgot at which point Palmar was useless D1. Maybe Superbia and his team really thought they had a chance at getting him mislynched D1.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 10:20 GMT
#2516
On April 15 2016 19:06 Rels wrote:
Onegu being happy might indicate scum because of meta.

On April 15 2016 19:15 sicklucker wrote:
Ya I saw onegu smiling irl when I voted him

Pro reads right there.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 10:25 GMT
#2517
On April 16 2016 00:21 Palmar wrote:
I'm on page 10 but jat is town and rsoultin is mafia and I think we should murder her.

On April 16 2016 00:23 justanothertownie wrote:
Not even terribly opposed to that tbh.

Would even policy lynch her for the continued spanish thing.

SL talked about a "OK to lynch rsoul" thing linking Superbia, Onegu & Tumble a few pages back. I'm reading the game and I didn't see any of it at the moment, so it must have happened after these two posts from Palmar and JAT. It's very possible the scumteam saw Palmar & JAT being kinda OK with a rsoul lynch and trying to run with it.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 10:26 GMT
#2518
On April 25 2016 08:14 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2016 21:29 Superbia wrote:
rso is meh.


now we have all 3 of super tumble and onegu pushing rstoul. hum

Talking about that post. I'll see if that checks out or not.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 10:29 GMT
#2519
On April 16 2016 00:31 Palmar wrote:
your mom is bad. the end

The fact that this guy was killed N1 over everyone else is beyond me. The medic dodge was strong
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 10:32 GMT
#2520
On April 16 2016 08:35 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2016 17:42 Palmar wrote:
I am happy with my vote. Rsoultin has 81% chance of flipping mafia here.


like wut this is after 3 posts. Maybe palmar just saw 3 town votes and decided to make up reasons to scum read her later lol

SL actually participated in this "Palmar might be a good lynch for something completely NAI" madness
Prev 1 124 125 126 127 128 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ZombieGrub235
NeuroSwarm 143
Nina 135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13518
NaDa 22
Bale 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever114
febbydoto28
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox173
Mew2King64
Other Games
summit1g4997
Grubby3199
Liquid`RaSZi1985
shahzam677
WinterStarcraft411
C9.Mang0274
ViBE6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 80
• musti20045 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie964
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 58m
INu's Battles
12h 58m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 58m
OSC
1d
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.