• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:15
CEST 04:15
KST 11:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7792 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 125

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 123 124 125 126 127 178 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 23:54 GMT
#2481
Onegu if your gonna try to defend yourself today explain those votes
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 23:58 GMT
#2482
I read onegus votes in context and I sapose im a little wrong. But the fact he does not know who hes voting at the end of deadline and mis votes IN BOTH THE THREAD AND THE VOTING THREAD. is pretty lol
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 23:58 GMT
#2483
its almost like his original plan was to vote jas to save tumble but then sees tumble is save so votes tumble but forgot what he was doing...
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 00:02 GMT
#2484
and he diddnt mention reads on either really before that. nice..

The double bus equity is going through the roof tbh. So I better stop reading for today before I convince myself of that
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 25 2016 02:51 GMT
#2485
On April 25 2016 08:51 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 04:45 ritoky wrote:
Day 3 Vote Count


Justanotherscummer: (5) Obiwanshinobi, sicklucker, Tumblewood, sicklucker, justanothertownie, gumshoe, Onegu
Rels: (0) sicklucker
Onegu: (0) gumshoe
Gumshoe: (0) Onegu
Tumblewood: (3) Rels, Justanotherscummer, Onegu

Not voting: (0)



Currently Justanotherscummer is set to be lynched
until deadline.




this is super interesting and once again points to onegu being mafia. First hes on jas to secure the mislynch. But then when he sees jas is lynched without him he switches to tumble.

Now this could be to distance like shape likes to do or set up the next mislynch. But its pretty suspicous how onegus never on a mislynch this game. his vote for jas and then his switch to tumble WERE WITHIN A MINUTE. Thats pretty fucking damning tbh. What kind of town votes both wagons within 1 minute of each other with no explination? the only reasonable explanation is what I just came up with. He did it to set up the next day as scum

Onegu did have an explanation though... kinda. This is when he voted Shape:
On April 23 2016 04:28 Onegu wrote:
I think I would rather kill Tumble here. Sheeping Rsoul seems like a plan... Shape has looked ok in these last few posts...

##Unvote

##Vote: JustanotherScummer

and then someone immediately points out that that makes no sense
On April 23 2016 04:29 Onegu wrote:
##Unvote

##Vote: Tumble


Yeah oops

On April 23 2016 04:30 Onegu wrote:
Brainfart

so the real weird thing is that his thought process was disconnected between his read and his vote. you know, the worst guide to mafia I ever read had freudian slips as a scumtell... Onegu may be the only validation for that.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 25 2016 02:58 GMT
#2486
I think a scumteam without Onegu can't exist because otherwise whoever is scum would just coast through this. It's not like Rels or JAT or SL would get punished for being AFK, because Onegu is even more AFK.
Still think SL is town, but the shouting match with Rels has me a little worried. I don't want to go into the final four with my townread on SL requiring me to overlook his flaws. In a TvS shouting match, town doesn't always come out of it looking as solid as before... agh still makes me uneasy though.
good times for all
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 25 2016 03:19 GMT
#2487
On April 25 2016 11:58 Tumblewood wrote:
I think a scumteam without Onegu can't exist because otherwise whoever is scum would just coast through this. It's not like Rels or JAT or SL would get punished for being AFK, because Onegu is even more AFK.
Still think SL is town, but the shouting match with Rels has me a little worried. I don't want to go into the final four with my townread on SL requiring me to overlook his flaws. In a TvS shouting match, town doesn't always come out of it looking as solid as before... agh still makes me uneasy though.


What are you even saying here?
Retired.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 25 2016 03:21 GMT
#2488
On April 25 2016 12:19 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 11:58 Tumblewood wrote:
I think a scumteam without Onegu can't exist because otherwise whoever is scum would just coast through this. It's not like Rels or JAT or SL would get punished for being AFK, because Onegu is even more AFK.
Still think SL is town, but the shouting match with Rels has me a little worried. I don't want to go into the final four with my townread on SL requiring me to overlook his flaws. In a TvS shouting match, town doesn't always come out of it looking as solid as before... agh still makes me uneasy though.


What are you even saying here?

I am saying two things here:
- A scum team doesn't exist without Onegu.
- I still think SL is town, but the recent shouting match between him and Rels makes me less comfortable about it.
good times for all
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 25 2016 03:24 GMT
#2489
On April 25 2016 12:21 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 12:19 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 25 2016 11:58 Tumblewood wrote:
I think a scumteam without Onegu can't exist because otherwise whoever is scum would just coast through this. It's not like Rels or JAT or SL would get punished for being AFK, because Onegu is even more AFK.
Still think SL is town, but the shouting match with Rels has me a little worried. I don't want to go into the final four with my townread on SL requiring me to overlook his flaws. In a TvS shouting match, town doesn't always come out of it looking as solid as before... agh still makes me uneasy though.


What are you even saying here?

I am saying two things here:
- A scum team doesn't exist without Onegu.
- I still think SL is town, but the recent shouting match between him and Rels makes me less comfortable about it.


So who's your second scum and why?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 25 2016 03:24 GMT
#2490
Btw I think your reasoning behind your Onegu vote is tenuous at best.
Retired.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 25 2016 03:33 GMT
#2491
On April 25 2016 12:24 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 12:21 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 25 2016 12:19 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 25 2016 11:58 Tumblewood wrote:
I think a scumteam without Onegu can't exist because otherwise whoever is scum would just coast through this. It's not like Rels or JAT or SL would get punished for being AFK, because Onegu is even more AFK.
Still think SL is town, but the shouting match with Rels has me a little worried. I don't want to go into the final four with my townread on SL requiring me to overlook his flaws. In a TvS shouting match, town doesn't always come out of it looking as solid as before... agh still makes me uneasy though.


What are you even saying here?

I am saying two things here:
- A scum team doesn't exist without Onegu.
- I still think SL is town, but the recent shouting match between him and Rels makes me less comfortable about it.


So who's your second scum and why?

Rels, on the charges of
- having a strong scumread on me but only pushing me when it's most useful for scum (when my wagon is tied with Super's and when my wagon is the counter to Shape's)
- not being as townie as SL or JAT
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 25 2016 03:36 GMT
#2492
On April 23 2016 11:48 Tumblewood wrote:
trends in onegu's posting:
- sparse
- pretty poorly reasoned
- ignores half the game
- also had that one scumslip post
- fluff
- posted by onegu

really only two reasons to think he's town and one of them is iffy meta. 20% town

btw ows this is why I voted onegu, as well as what gumshoe said about "anyone can only be scum with onegu" so the onegu case is actually pretty solid
good times for all
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 25 2016 04:00 GMT
#2493
On April 25 2016 12:33 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 12:24 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 25 2016 12:21 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 25 2016 12:19 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 25 2016 11:58 Tumblewood wrote:
I think a scumteam without Onegu can't exist because otherwise whoever is scum would just coast through this. It's not like Rels or JAT or SL would get punished for being AFK, because Onegu is even more AFK.
Still think SL is town, but the shouting match with Rels has me a little worried. I don't want to go into the final four with my townread on SL requiring me to overlook his flaws. In a TvS shouting match, town doesn't always come out of it looking as solid as before... agh still makes me uneasy though.


What are you even saying here?

I am saying two things here:
- A scum team doesn't exist without Onegu.
- I still think SL is town, but the recent shouting match between him and Rels makes me less comfortable about it.


So who's your second scum and why?

Rels, on the charges of
- having a strong scumread on me but only pushing me when it's most useful for scum (when my wagon is tied with Super's and when my wagon is the counter to Shape's)
- not being as townie as SL or JAT


But this case seems bad, too.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 25 2016 04:07 GMT
#2494
On April 25 2016 12:36 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 11:48 Tumblewood wrote:
trends in onegu's posting:
- sparse
- pretty poorly reasoned
- ignores half the game
- also had that one scumslip post
- fluff
- posted by onegu

really only two reasons to think he's town and one of them is iffy meta. 20% town

btw ows this is why I voted onegu, as well as what gumshoe said about "anyone can only be scum with onegu" so the onegu case is actually pretty solid


You literally just said it was because he voted the wrong guy and then fixed his vote.
Now it's this?

Wth?
Retired.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 25 2016 04:21 GMT
#2495
On April 25 2016 13:07 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 12:36 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 23 2016 11:48 Tumblewood wrote:
trends in onegu's posting:
- sparse
- pretty poorly reasoned
- ignores half the game
- also had that one scumslip post
- fluff
- posted by onegu

really only two reasons to think he's town and one of them is iffy meta. 20% town

btw ows this is why I voted onegu, as well as what gumshoe said about "anyone can only be scum with onegu" so the onegu case is actually pretty solid


You literally just said it was because he voted the wrong guy and then fixed his vote.
Now it's this?

Wth?

no. sl made a mistake and I pointed it out, and I said, "if that makes him scummy, it wouldn't be because changed his mind immediately, it would be because he slipped". basically I meant that onegu might be the only player on TL who could manage to validate a terrible guide I once found, but that's not why I'm scumreading him.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 25 2016 04:22 GMT
#2496
I was clearly already scumreading onegu at the time that I said that. ows, lrn 2 read
good times for all
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 25 2016 04:52 GMT
#2497
Fine, whatever.
Retired.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 25 2016 05:07 GMT
#2498
I am here. And reading up. I see something on my votes I brainfarted and realized before someone told me as it was corrected right away after I saw it in the vote thread before anyone said anything so yeah you are wrong.

No idea who I want to vote as of now.
Try TL Mafia!!!
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 25 2016 05:08 GMT
#2499
This game is annoying.
Retired.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 25 2016 05:11 GMT
#2500
I dont see a team without tumble on it. I dont think SL/Rels is a team. And I think I am still fine sheeping rsoultin here.

##Vote: Tumblewood
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 123 124 125 126 127 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech151
RuFF_SC2 151
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18598
Rain 1559
GuemChi 898
sorry 50
NaDa 18
Bale 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever460
NeuroSwarm202
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
taco 448
minikerr38
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1052
Mew2King100
Other Games
summit1g6821
JimRising 547
WinterStarcraft528
C9.Mang0166
ViBE134
ZombieGrub10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick816
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 186
• davetesta41
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt255
Other Games
• Scarra955
• Shiphtur484
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 45m
INu's Battles
8h 45m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 45m
OSC
20h
Replay Cast
20h 45m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.