• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:45
CEST 16:45
KST 23:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7878 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 4 - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 77 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 08 2016 13:47 GMT
#161
On March 08 2016 22:42 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2016 22:38 Rels wrote:
To expand on geript, I liked how he entered the game with no bullshit and pushed his reads. And his reads are logical, they do not feel fabricated.
To expand on Slam, I saw him troll as scum (outlaw) and be serious as town (smurf) so I don't think his "non-trolliness" is scum indicative.


In Outlaw he had a serious early game.
Anyway, I don't know where you are getting that getript's read on alakslam is logical.
He is applying superficial meta to a couple joke phase posts alakaslam made.

I do not believe that the meta geript is using is wrong, because it is detailed enough for Slam to prove it's wrong if that's the case. But I think it's outdated. That's why I want geript to read outlaw, and I don't agree with you on outlaw; he was trolly and posted bad reads from time to time.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
March 08 2016 13:50 GMT
#162
is that not the game he had that big push on shape early?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 08 2016 13:54 GMT
#163
On March 08 2016 22:50 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
is that not the game he had that big push on shape early?

No
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 08 2016 13:58 GMT
#164
geripts read on slam is too high for me to understand, or maybe just too contrived, but Ill sheep it if i dont nail a mafia myself before that, cuz it sounds like gerupt really believes dat stuff.

waiting for koshi to post from his uncomfortable last position
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 08 2016 13:59 GMT
#165
Also if you want to win this game just ignore everything yamato says, if he's town he will simply keep posting anyway, the intent matters not the content.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
March 08 2016 14:38 GMT
#166
On March 08 2016 22:54 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2016 22:50 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
is that not the game he had that big push on shape early?

No

On December 27 2015 15:13 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 15:08 N e s s wrote:
On December 27 2015 15:06 Alakaslam wrote:
And clever hints are still omgus if they're baseless, so back it up. Why'm I scum bro? Besides pointing out what you do as scummy?

That post is scummy as all hell

Never said you were scum..."bro".

This is even worse.

If you are going to parse implications with emotes into posts and then back out when called out, you are playing textbook scum that has been caught here before.

So

As either alignment you should rethink these ones.

Why am I scum? Because as much as I H8 rayn (), I really respect his reads (most of the time) and he somehow has EXO as town

So

You're next on my list unless you can prove that I have 1. Been asserting you were 100% scum before the 2. That you must prove, which is that the read I draw from your emotes and implications is based on a misunderstanding.

So

You have to prove that I was actually calling you scum before misunderstanding you later and calling you scum because you were backing out of implications.

thats d1 from him.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
March 08 2016 14:40 GMT
#167
i actually dont even know what we are arguing about regarding slam anymore.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2016 14:44 GMT
#168
I won't post a lot this game. The only reason I make this post is because I don't think I will post again in 4-7 hours and also that post might be very low content. I think I am ok with waiting 72 hours the first day. Obviously not passively.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2016 14:48 GMT
#169
No scratch that. I will reply to direct questions. However, I will not do things if they are directly asked to me, so don't ask me to give reads or something.
I had a good night of sleep.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 08 2016 15:22 GMT
#170
On March 08 2016 19:47 Rels wrote:
Tumble what do you think of kush ?

I liked how he drew a decent conclusion from Shape's observation. It shows that his question wasn't just a token "look at me participating" question.
It was, what, his first post? so I'm not putting him into either category yet.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 08 2016 15:26 GMT
#171
Also geript town for persistently pushing a read that wasn't gaining much traction.
good times for all
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 08 2016 15:53 GMT
#172
On March 08 2016 23:40 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
i actually dont even know what we are arguing about regarding slam anymore.

Against geript claim that "slam not trolly = scum".
You dug up a serious post, but there are also trolly ones.
Best way to read Slam is to see if he's trying to solve the game or if he's not doing jack shit IMO.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 08 2016 15:55 GMT
#173
On March 08 2016 23:44 Koshi wrote:
I won't post a lot this game. The only reason I make this post is because I don't think I will post again in 4-7 hours and also that post might be very low content. I think I am ok with waiting 72 hours the first day. Obviously not passively.

Disagree. Like, a lot. Maybe the first 24 hours are the exception, but beyond that we should be ready to lynch someone every 24 hours. If the person being lynched becomes super townie we can stop the lynch before deadline.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2016 16:15 GMT
#174
On March 09 2016 00:55 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2016 23:44 Koshi wrote:
I won't post a lot this game. The only reason I make this post is because I don't think I will post again in 4-7 hours and also that post might be very low content. I think I am ok with waiting 72 hours the first day. Obviously not passively.

Disagree. Like, a lot. Maybe the first 24 hours are the exception, but beyond that we should be ready to lynch someone every 24 hours. If the person being lynched becomes super townie we can stop the lynch before deadline.

I think the host counted out that we have 48 hours each lynch + 24 hours night after that till EoD5. I didn't count it myself but that means if this is true we could easily do

D1 72h
N1 24h (silent)
D2 72h
N2 24h (silent)
D3 48h
N3 24h (silent)
D4 24h
N4 24h (silent)
D5 24h

I think that gives 14 days.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2016 16:17 GMT
#175
D1: 7 vs 2
N1: 6 vs 2
D2: 5 vs 2
N2: 4 vs 2
D3: 3 vs 2
N3: 3 vs 1
D4: 2 vs 1

Unless I counted wrong we can't even make it to D5
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2016 16:22 GMT
#176
Double doc save = the dream
I had a good night of sleep.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 08 2016 16:24 GMT
#177
Yeah but we will have more infos if we're open to lynching people every 24 hours. Don't mean we absolutely have to do it though.
Anyway it doesn't matter now, but if at the start of D2 we have one super scummy guy we should lynch him immediately.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2016 16:30 GMT
#178
That doesn't make sense. Why not lynch every 1 minute then?

More time = better for town.

Common knowledge.
I had a good night of sleep.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
March 08 2016 16:43 GMT
#179
On March 08 2016 23:44 Koshi wrote:
I won't post a lot this game. The only reason I make this post is because I don't think I will post again in 4-7 hours and also that post might be very low content. I think I am ok with waiting 72 hours the first day. Obviously not passively.


actually you'll probably be active as fuck and super invested and if you're not we'll lynch you.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 08 2016 16:50 GMT
#180
On March 08 2016 14:37 geript wrote:
Unless Shapelog has pure balls of steel, he's likely just an idiot newb. I'll reads his games maybe later, but he had a big post before his non-read explanation that reminded me of when I was a dummy newb.

Sadly I am no longer a newbie, so i have balls of steel I guess?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1092
RotterdaM631
SteadfastSC308
TKL 235
Rex126
CosmosSc2 39
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 631
SteadfastSC 308
TKL 235
Rex 126
ProTech106
CosmosSc2 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44392
Calm 3459
Shuttle 2751
Jaedong 1839
Horang2 756
Mini 567
Rush 425
EffOrt 387
Soma 349
Soulkey 346
[ Show more ]
Stork 319
ZerO 248
Larva 239
BeSt 206
Snow 204
firebathero 121
Mong 119
Zeus 98
910 78
hero 74
Mind 72
sorry 68
Free 62
Sharp 49
Hyun 49
Shine 39
Shinee 37
PianO 34
ToSsGirL 29
Pusan 28
Terrorterran 23
JYJ 22
Sexy 20
Aegong 19
Bale 19
HiyA 18
Killer 17
scan(afreeca) 14
Rock 11
Hm[arnc] 10
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5357
Dendi1150
420jenkins87
Counter-Strike
fl0m2935
Fnx 624
x6flipin114
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King98
ChuDatz26
Other Games
singsing2185
hiko810
Liquid`RaSZi651
B2W.Neo393
crisheroes360
dupreeh286
ceh9252
DeMusliM212
Khaldor203
Livibee193
Pyrionflax176
Liquid`VortiX147
Hui .122
Trikslyr92
QueenE71
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 323
Other Games
BasetradeTV228
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH241
• mYiSmile116
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV62
League of Legends
• Nemesis2132
• Jankos1661
• TFBlade624
Other Games
• Shiphtur551
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 15m
The PondCast
19h 15m
INu's Battles
20h 15m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.