• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:58
CEST 02:58
KST 09:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8922 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 4 - Page 35

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 77 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 10 2016 14:54 GMT
#681
On March 10 2016 23:53 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 23:52 Rels wrote:
On March 10 2016 23:49 Koshi wrote:
On March 10 2016 23:47 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 10 2016 23:46 Koshi wrote:
On March 10 2016 23:45 Alakaslam wrote:
Rels and Vivax are tempting me to believe they are a team, however the teamwork would be pretty obvious and they'd be wanting some scum coaching.

I don't think there is a good wifom play to be had there, it is not enough to dissuade me from entertaining the possibility.

Is it obvious though?

But let's say it is too obvious. At least 1 should be mafia right? How is it possible the other one is so blind then?

We are all capable of confirmation bias + pocketing.

I guess. But there are enough waves in this thread to disturb the pocketing. I think enough of us already said that Vivax is mafia. So why does Rels keep ignoring it without giving reasoning? Vivax is an undisputed townread because he pushes the game forward, yet other way more obvious townies (Koshi, Shape) always get revisited.

Tell me then, why is Vivax scum ?

Because being an obnoxious little piece of shit has been his main goal this game?


if you learned to be correct about the easiest things in this game id stop being obnoxious but you're impervious to learning
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 10 2016 14:55 GMT
#682
maybe one or two neurons will hatch after I flip
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 10 2016 14:57 GMT
#683
On March 10 2016 23:52 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 23:50 Vivax wrote:
koshi must have started biking or got mugged cause at some point in the past year he seems to have taken heavy hits to the head

This is the Blazinghandic scum advice; are you aware of this or should I explain the story?


btw explain the story, I could use something worth reading at this point
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2016 14:58 GMT
#684
On March 10 2016 23:49 Alakaslam wrote:
Actually I can do TR.

Geript and Koshi, very strong (note my first vote is in fact Geript! It's also the shortest duration vote in the game!)

Yamato, fairly strong

Kush, solid but not strong.

The rest I could easily question either way. I am not solid on anyone being scum, but my highest probabilities right now are of course Vivax and one of Rels/Shapelog.

Why geript and yamato town ?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2016 14:59 GMT
#685
On March 10 2016 23:54 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 23:53 Koshi wrote:
On March 10 2016 23:52 Rels wrote:
On March 10 2016 23:49 Koshi wrote:
On March 10 2016 23:47 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 10 2016 23:46 Koshi wrote:
On March 10 2016 23:45 Alakaslam wrote:
Rels and Vivax are tempting me to believe they are a team, however the teamwork would be pretty obvious and they'd be wanting some scum coaching.

I don't think there is a good wifom play to be had there, it is not enough to dissuade me from entertaining the possibility.

Is it obvious though?

But let's say it is too obvious. At least 1 should be mafia right? How is it possible the other one is so blind then?

We are all capable of confirmation bias + pocketing.

I guess. But there are enough waves in this thread to disturb the pocketing. I think enough of us already said that Vivax is mafia. So why does Rels keep ignoring it without giving reasoning? Vivax is an undisputed townread because he pushes the game forward, yet other way more obvious townies (Koshi, Shape) always get revisited.

Tell me then, why is Vivax scum ?

Because being an obnoxious little piece of shit has been his main goal this game?


if you learned to be correct about the easiest things in this game id stop being obnoxious but you're impervious to learning

What you are saying (and executing) is that everybody (it has not been only me) who says something you don't agree with should be taunted/flamed.

You are a fucking piece of shit Vivax. I actually mean this. I go over the top on purpose. But you are a cancerous little piece of shit. Fuck you.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2016 15:00 GMT
#686
Even if I am wrong about every read. You have had 8ish posts just 100% flaming and taunting me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2016 15:00 GMT
#687
On March 10 2016 23:53 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 23:52 Rels wrote:
On March 10 2016 23:49 Koshi wrote:
On March 10 2016 23:47 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 10 2016 23:46 Koshi wrote:
On March 10 2016 23:45 Alakaslam wrote:
Rels and Vivax are tempting me to believe they are a team, however the teamwork would be pretty obvious and they'd be wanting some scum coaching.

I don't think there is a good wifom play to be had there, it is not enough to dissuade me from entertaining the possibility.

Is it obvious though?

But let's say it is too obvious. At least 1 should be mafia right? How is it possible the other one is so blind then?

We are all capable of confirmation bias + pocketing.

I guess. But there are enough waves in this thread to disturb the pocketing. I think enough of us already said that Vivax is mafia. So why does Rels keep ignoring it without giving reasoning? Vivax is an undisputed townread because he pushes the game forward, yet other way more obvious townies (Koshi, Shape) always get revisited.

Tell me then, why is Vivax scum ?

Because being an obnoxious little piece of shit has been his main goal this game?

No. Maybe to you, but as a whole he posted read and interrogated people and I've agreed with everything he's said. Coupling that with his meta of being passive as scum, he's super likely town.
Stop saying I'm revisiting you and Shape all the time. That is not scum indicative, and that is also wrong. Shape was likely town in my mind early in the game, and you were not long after. But even if I wasn't sure on you, that is not scum indicative.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 10 2016 15:01 GMT
#688
On March 10 2016 23:59 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 23:54 Vivax wrote:
On March 10 2016 23:53 Koshi wrote:
On March 10 2016 23:52 Rels wrote:
On March 10 2016 23:49 Koshi wrote:
On March 10 2016 23:47 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 10 2016 23:46 Koshi wrote:
On March 10 2016 23:45 Alakaslam wrote:
Rels and Vivax are tempting me to believe they are a team, however the teamwork would be pretty obvious and they'd be wanting some scum coaching.

I don't think there is a good wifom play to be had there, it is not enough to dissuade me from entertaining the possibility.

Is it obvious though?

But let's say it is too obvious. At least 1 should be mafia right? How is it possible the other one is so blind then?

We are all capable of confirmation bias + pocketing.

I guess. But there are enough waves in this thread to disturb the pocketing. I think enough of us already said that Vivax is mafia. So why does Rels keep ignoring it without giving reasoning? Vivax is an undisputed townread because he pushes the game forward, yet other way more obvious townies (Koshi, Shape) always get revisited.

Tell me then, why is Vivax scum ?

Because being an obnoxious little piece of shit has been his main goal this game?


if you learned to be correct about the easiest things in this game id stop being obnoxious but you're impervious to learning

What you are saying (and executing) is that everybody (it has not been only me) who says something you don't agree with should be taunted/flamed.

You are a fucking piece of shit Vivax. I actually mean this. I go over the top on purpose. But you are a cancerous little piece of shit. Fuck you.


you seem upset
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2016 15:02 GMT
#689
I will bring this to the banlist. It is a fucking disgrace that this host allows this. You have been acting like a fucking piece of giant shit. It has been extremely unpleasant. I ignored it for a while but I can play this game as well.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2016 15:04 GMT
#690
On March 11 2016 00:00 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 23:53 Koshi wrote:
On March 10 2016 23:52 Rels wrote:
On March 10 2016 23:49 Koshi wrote:
On March 10 2016 23:47 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 10 2016 23:46 Koshi wrote:
On March 10 2016 23:45 Alakaslam wrote:
Rels and Vivax are tempting me to believe they are a team, however the teamwork would be pretty obvious and they'd be wanting some scum coaching.

I don't think there is a good wifom play to be had there, it is not enough to dissuade me from entertaining the possibility.

Is it obvious though?

But let's say it is too obvious. At least 1 should be mafia right? How is it possible the other one is so blind then?

We are all capable of confirmation bias + pocketing.

I guess. But there are enough waves in this thread to disturb the pocketing. I think enough of us already said that Vivax is mafia. So why does Rels keep ignoring it without giving reasoning? Vivax is an undisputed townread because he pushes the game forward, yet other way more obvious townies (Koshi, Shape) always get revisited.

Tell me then, why is Vivax scum ?

Because being an obnoxious little piece of shit has been his main goal this game?

No. Maybe to you, but as a whole he posted read and interrogated people and I've agreed with everything he's said. Coupling that with his meta of being passive as scum, he's super likely town.
Stop saying I'm revisiting you and Shape all the time. That is not scum indicative, and that is also wrong. Shape was likely town in my mind early in the game, and you were not long after. But even if I wasn't sure on you, that is not scum indicative.

Maybe to me? Ofc it is to me. I had a post with 6 quotes in which he just flames me. He had before that 2 more of those.

I only called him mafia. Nothing else.

It's a fucking disgrace to play like that. If that is town Vivax. Well fuck him then. He should be fucking shot in the face.
I had a good night of sleep.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 10 2016 15:04 GMT
#691
On March 10 2016 23:57 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 23:52 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 10 2016 23:50 Vivax wrote:
koshi must have started biking or got mugged cause at some point in the past year he seems to have taken heavy hits to the head

This is the Blazinghandic scum advice; are you aware of this or should I explain the story?


btw explain the story, I could use something worth reading at this point

There once was a time when I did not share the icon of battling the freeways of space, but rather a scientific instrument + Show Spoiler +
Battlecruiser and Probe respectively
. At the time of this event, I was a fierce animal of terrifyingly insane rage + Show Spoiler +
Zergling
. I was, in short, quite new still.

This Blazinghand deigned to teach me the way of the Mafia. I promptly started to lose, and his advice at that time was to begin savagely insulting the town (go give cunnilingus to your grandmother, go consume feces and contract a fatal disease, you are a worthless man of little or no intelligence, and the like)

Failing to heed his advice, I was lynched, but my partner survived a good while following.

We did still lose however.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 10 2016 15:04 GMT
#692
[image loading]
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2016 15:04 GMT
#693
I literally did nothing to deserve this. Second game in a row.

The only thing I did is play the game and call somebody mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2016 15:05 GMT
#694
On March 11 2016 00:04 Vivax wrote:
[image loading]

really sad.
I had a good night of sleep.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 10 2016 15:05 GMT
#695
On March 11 2016 00:00 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 23:53 Koshi wrote:
On March 10 2016 23:52 Rels wrote:
On March 10 2016 23:49 Koshi wrote:
On March 10 2016 23:47 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 10 2016 23:46 Koshi wrote:
On March 10 2016 23:45 Alakaslam wrote:
Rels and Vivax are tempting me to believe they are a team, however the teamwork would be pretty obvious and they'd be wanting some scum coaching.

I don't think there is a good wifom play to be had there, it is not enough to dissuade me from entertaining the possibility.

Is it obvious though?

But let's say it is too obvious. At least 1 should be mafia right? How is it possible the other one is so blind then?

We are all capable of confirmation bias + pocketing.

I guess. But there are enough waves in this thread to disturb the pocketing. I think enough of us already said that Vivax is mafia. So why does Rels keep ignoring it without giving reasoning? Vivax is an undisputed townread because he pushes the game forward, yet other way more obvious townies (Koshi, Shape) always get revisited.

Tell me then, why is Vivax scum ?

Because being an obnoxious little piece of shit has been his main goal this game?

No. Maybe to you, but as a whole he posted read and interrogated people and I've agreed with everything he's said. Coupling that with his meta of being passive as scum, he's super likely town.
Stop saying I'm revisiting you and Shape all the time. That is not scum indicative, and that is also wrong. Shape was likely town in my mind early in the game, and you were not long after. But even if I wasn't sure on you, that is not scum indicative.

Newsflash, Vivax' play this game IS passive.

His townplay is so much more involved than this. Him continually wasting his time calling Koshi and I bad is exactly what I would expect from a scum Vivax.
Writer@WriterYamato
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 10 2016 15:05 GMT
#696
Thinking of that time period: Page 35 ftw
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 10 2016 15:08 GMT
#697
Rels, if you're town, you should realize that Vivax is literally just echoing YOUR reads at this point. Does he have legitimate reasons of his own to find those players mafia? No.

He's wasted most of his posting this game with ad hominem attacks on two players. And you call that "interrogating people" I guess. Kind of a joke tbh.
Writer@WriterYamato
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 10 2016 15:09 GMT
#698
On March 11 2016 00:04 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2016 00:00 Rels wrote:
On March 10 2016 23:53 Koshi wrote:
On March 10 2016 23:52 Rels wrote:
On March 10 2016 23:49 Koshi wrote:
On March 10 2016 23:47 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 10 2016 23:46 Koshi wrote:
On March 10 2016 23:45 Alakaslam wrote:
Rels and Vivax are tempting me to believe they are a team, however the teamwork would be pretty obvious and they'd be wanting some scum coaching.

I don't think there is a good wifom play to be had there, it is not enough to dissuade me from entertaining the possibility.

Is it obvious though?

But let's say it is too obvious. At least 1 should be mafia right? How is it possible the other one is so blind then?

We are all capable of confirmation bias + pocketing.

I guess. But there are enough waves in this thread to disturb the pocketing. I think enough of us already said that Vivax is mafia. So why does Rels keep ignoring it without giving reasoning? Vivax is an undisputed townread because he pushes the game forward, yet other way more obvious townies (Koshi, Shape) always get revisited.

Tell me then, why is Vivax scum ?

Because being an obnoxious little piece of shit has been his main goal this game?

No. Maybe to you, but as a whole he posted read and interrogated people and I've agreed with everything he's said. Coupling that with his meta of being passive as scum, he's super likely town.
Stop saying I'm revisiting you and Shape all the time. That is not scum indicative, and that is also wrong. Shape was likely town in my mind early in the game, and you were not long after. But even if I wasn't sure on you, that is not scum indicative.

Maybe to me? Ofc it is to me. I had a post with 6 quotes in which he just flames me. He had before that 2 more of those.

I only called him mafia. Nothing else.

It's a fucking disgrace to play like that. If that is town Vivax. Well fuck him then. He should be fucking shot in the face.

[image loading]
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 10 2016 15:10 GMT
#699
On March 11 2016 00:08 yamato77 wrote:
Rels, if you're town, you should realize that Vivax is literally just echoing YOUR reads at this point. Does he have legitimate reasons of his own to find those players mafia? No.

He's wasted most of his posting this game with ad hominem attacks on two players. And you call that "interrogating people" I guess. Kind of a joke tbh.


THe joke is that after being around for as long as I have you still are at the level you were at the time of LVIII, the only game in which I didn't get lynched as scum.

I went to reread your read on me in that game, obviously as shit as ever. You townread me when im mafia and scumread me when im town.

The only way to sheep your reads is to do the opposite of what they say.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 10 2016 15:10 GMT
#700
I'm literally never lynching Slam lmao.
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings101
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE161
SpeCial 123
StarCraft: Brood War
Bale 29
Dota 2
monkeys_forever581
NeuroSwarm180
League of Legends
Doublelift4735
Counter-Strike
taco 304
Other Games
summit1g7126
JimRising 462
C9.Mang0331
ToD102
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick687
StarCraft 2
BasetradeTV160
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP79
• poizon28 40
• davetesta25
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra919
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 2m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 2m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 2m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.