• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:42
CEST 22:42
KST 05:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20268Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9255 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 4 - Page 36

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 77 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 10 2016 15:10 GMT
#701
On March 10 2016 23:58 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 23:49 Alakaslam wrote:
Actually I can do TR.

Geript and Koshi, very strong (note my first vote is in fact Geript! It's also the shortest duration vote in the game!)

Yamato, fairly strong

Kush, solid but not strong.

The rest I could easily question either way. I am not solid on anyone being scum, but my highest probabilities right now are of course Vivax and one of Rels/Shapelog.

Why geript and yamato town ?

Geript I know fairly well. He is better at scum than you are supposing.

Yamato could be an epic pocket of massive proportions because my tr is solely from agreeing with him a lot.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 10 2016 15:12 GMT
#702
On March 11 2016 00:10 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2016 00:08 yamato77 wrote:
Rels, if you're town, you should realize that Vivax is literally just echoing YOUR reads at this point. Does he have legitimate reasons of his own to find those players mafia? No.

He's wasted most of his posting this game with ad hominem attacks on two players. And you call that "interrogating people" I guess. Kind of a joke tbh.


THe joke is that after being around for as long as I have you still are at the level you were at the time of LVIII, the only game in which I didn't get lynched as scum.

I went to reread your read on me in that game, obviously as shit as ever. You townread me when im mafia and scumread me when im town.

The only way to sheep your reads is to do the opposite of what they say.

lol

I love how I'm just confirmed town to you this entire game basically for no reason, lmao.

Rels, you say this man thinks about his reads, but I literally haven't seen him think about his read on me the entire game. Same with Koshi. He's super content just calling us bad town the entire game. And you buy it! What a joke.
Writer@WriterYamato
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 10 2016 15:13 GMT
#703
On March 11 2016 00:12 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2016 00:10 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2016 00:08 yamato77 wrote:
Rels, if you're town, you should realize that Vivax is literally just echoing YOUR reads at this point. Does he have legitimate reasons of his own to find those players mafia? No.

He's wasted most of his posting this game with ad hominem attacks on two players. And you call that "interrogating people" I guess. Kind of a joke tbh.


THe joke is that after being around for as long as I have you still are at the level you were at the time of LVIII, the only game in which I didn't get lynched as scum.

I went to reread your read on me in that game, obviously as shit as ever. You townread me when im mafia and scumread me when im town.

The only way to sheep your reads is to do the opposite of what they say.

lol

I love how I'm just confirmed town to you this entire game basically for no reason, lmao.

Rels, you say this man thinks about his reads, but I literally haven't seen him think about his read on me the entire game. Same with Koshi. He's super content just calling us bad town the entire game. And you buy it! What a joke.


The reason is that I actually learned how to read people over time
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 10 2016 15:14 GMT
#704
On March 11 2016 00:13 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2016 00:12 yamato77 wrote:
On March 11 2016 00:10 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2016 00:08 yamato77 wrote:
Rels, if you're town, you should realize that Vivax is literally just echoing YOUR reads at this point. Does he have legitimate reasons of his own to find those players mafia? No.

He's wasted most of his posting this game with ad hominem attacks on two players. And you call that "interrogating people" I guess. Kind of a joke tbh.


THe joke is that after being around for as long as I have you still are at the level you were at the time of LVIII, the only game in which I didn't get lynched as scum.

I went to reread your read on me in that game, obviously as shit as ever. You townread me when im mafia and scumread me when im town.

The only way to sheep your reads is to do the opposite of what they say.

lol

I love how I'm just confirmed town to you this entire game basically for no reason, lmao.

Rels, you say this man thinks about his reads, but I literally haven't seen him think about his read on me the entire game. Same with Koshi. He's super content just calling us bad town the entire game. And you buy it! What a joke.


The reason is that I actually learned how to read people over time

Yes, because you as town have an AMAZING track record of reading me, right?

lol
Writer@WriterYamato
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 10 2016 15:15 GMT
#705
On March 11 2016 00:14 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2016 00:13 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2016 00:12 yamato77 wrote:
On March 11 2016 00:10 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2016 00:08 yamato77 wrote:
Rels, if you're town, you should realize that Vivax is literally just echoing YOUR reads at this point. Does he have legitimate reasons of his own to find those players mafia? No.

He's wasted most of his posting this game with ad hominem attacks on two players. And you call that "interrogating people" I guess. Kind of a joke tbh.


THe joke is that after being around for as long as I have you still are at the level you were at the time of LVIII, the only game in which I didn't get lynched as scum.

I went to reread your read on me in that game, obviously as shit as ever. You townread me when im mafia and scumread me when im town.

The only way to sheep your reads is to do the opposite of what they say.

lol

I love how I'm just confirmed town to you this entire game basically for no reason, lmao.

Rels, you say this man thinks about his reads, but I literally haven't seen him think about his read on me the entire game. Same with Koshi. He's super content just calling us bad town the entire game. And you buy it! What a joke.


The reason is that I actually learned how to read people over time

Yes, because you as town have an AMAZING track record of reading me, right?

lol


yes, feel free to go through my games and prove me otherwise
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 10 2016 15:16 GMT
#706
does lylo with you damdred and me ring a bell yams?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 10 2016 15:16 GMT
#707
take my advice and post the opposite of what you think is correct
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2016 15:21 GMT
#708
Maybe I'm wrong on Vivax. I reread his filter and it's not as good as I thought it was.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2016 15:24 GMT
#709
On March 10 2016 09:49 Vivax wrote:
after this dreadful day the mafia actually realized they can win

What did you mean by that ?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 10 2016 15:25 GMT
#710
On March 11 2016 00:21 Rels wrote:
Maybe I'm wrong on Vivax. I reread his filter and it's not as good as I thought it was.


Then go read any filter from my scum games
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 10 2016 15:26 GMT
#711
On March 11 2016 00:24 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 09:49 Vivax wrote:
after this dreadful day the mafia actually realized they can win

What did you mean by that ?


That after the missed opportunity to lynch slam he got back the courage to try to win
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
March 10 2016 15:26 GMT
#712
On March 11 2016 00:10 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 23:58 Rels wrote:
On March 10 2016 23:49 Alakaslam wrote:
Actually I can do TR.

Geript and Koshi, very strong (note my first vote is in fact Geript! It's also the shortest duration vote in the game!)

Yamato, fairly strong

Kush, solid but not strong.

The rest I could easily question either way. I am not solid on anyone being scum, but my highest probabilities right now are of course Vivax and one of Rels/Shapelog.

Why geript and yamato town ?

Geript I know fairly well. He is better at scum than you are supposing.

Yamato could be an epic pocket of massive proportions because my tr is solely from agreeing with him a lot.

Why does geript being better at scum make him less likely to be scum?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2016 15:29 GMT
#713
Slam if you're town and not the lynch I expect a saitama-like N1.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2016 15:30 GMT
#714
N1 is silent
I had a good night of sleep.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2016 15:30 GMT
#715
D2
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2016 15:31 GMT
#716
D2 is already filled lynching you.
I had a good night of sleep.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2016 15:37 GMT
#717
On March 10 2016 09:42 Vivax wrote:
For the love of god just find a townie to sheep and stop posting reads yams.

Slam has been HIJOLE all game long, he gave up cause of overwhelming HIJOLE cause hes mafia, gerupt unvoted his #1 scumread after the scumread claimed scum.

If Rels wasn't enough to make you understand it's slam and gerupt, you should really quit this game

On March 10 2016 23:04 Vivax wrote:
Rels you can't talk reason into koshi, you just cant.

On March 10 2016 23:12 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 23:09 Rels wrote:
Vivax Slam is likely scum but geript is confirmed scum. There is no possibility town!geript ninja unvoted with no mention of being in the thread after what he's been saying all game. It is not possible.
##Vote geript


np we just lynch both of them in no particular order, just lynch one of them today.

try to be level headed and ignore all the distractions, we literally lynch slam and geript and win the game.

the best next thing that can happen is that one of them dies, doesnt matter which one.

it will even be a miracle if that happens with players like yams and koshi in the game.

On March 10 2016 23:48 Vivax wrote:
or maybe you're just too shit to realize Rels is town, and dont even get me started about me who would probably have 1-2 page of filter max as scum.

This really feels like buddying.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2016 15:37 GMT
#718
K let's lynch Vivax.
##Vote Vivax
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 10 2016 15:38 GMT
#719
On March 11 2016 00:26 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2016 00:10 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 10 2016 23:58 Rels wrote:
On March 10 2016 23:49 Alakaslam wrote:
Actually I can do TR.

Geript and Koshi, very strong (note my first vote is in fact Geript! It's also the shortest duration vote in the game!)

Yamato, fairly strong

Kush, solid but not strong.

The rest I could easily question either way. I am not solid on anyone being scum, but my highest probabilities right now are of course Vivax and one of Rels/Shapelog.

Why geript and yamato town ?

Geript I know fairly well. He is better at scum than you are supposing.

Yamato could be an epic pocket of massive proportions because my tr is solely from agreeing with him a lot.

Why does geript being better at scum make him less likely to be scum?

Because if he is scum this game, he is playing poorly- and he doesn't play poorly? I get your point here though.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 10 2016 15:39 GMT
#720
On March 11 2016 00:29 Rels wrote:
Slam if you're town and not the lynch I expect a saitama-like N1.

I'll give town a D2 I think
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 576
ProTech137
RuFF_SC2 86
Nina 83
JuggernautJason70
Liquid`TLO 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20259
Calm 2456
Mini 176
Dewaltoss 110
firebathero 92
soO 50
Bale 25
PianO 16
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
Gorgc7865
monkeys_forever138
canceldota26
League of Legends
Doublelift2386
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1582
fl0m1224
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu839
Other Games
summit1g3968
FrodaN1831
Beastyqt509
shahzam496
mouzStarbuck325
B2W.Neo308
ToD211
C9.Mang0146
Trikslyr105
RotterdaM91
UpATreeSC78
Mew2King38
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 45
• mYiSmile17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 7
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1027
• Shiphtur696
• WagamamaTV226
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 33m
Replay Cast
2h 18m
OSC
1d 2h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 13h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.