• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:59
CEST 07:59
KST 14:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8455 users

Pick Your Power: Intriguing - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 288 Next
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
January 15 2016 16:29 GMT
#121
Cupcake <3
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-15 23:30:56
January 15 2016 23:30 GMT
#122
On January 15 2016 23:38 disformation wrote:
More great questions:

If someone dies during the day phase, e.g. via shovel knight, one of werners rockets, whatever. Does his vote still count? Or does it get removed cause dead ppl have no voting rights? If their vote does not count, do they have a lobby for that?

Alchemist:
  1. edit: can I use the poison ability more than one timing during a night cycle? E.g. I poison disformation and then decide to use the antidote on disformation during the same night phase. Can I poison someone else during that night phase?
  2. Does the poisoned target die exactly after 48 hours, or will he die/flip at the end of the current phase when the poison hits?


Half the sky answered this correctly, but If I understand you correctly the better option would just be to cancle your action and say, "I'd rather not poison disformation, i'd like to poison X instead." This is because, for the vast majority of cases (if not all of them), a role that acts at night resolves at the end of the night cycle. So your action is never locked in until the deadline.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 15 2016 23:44 GMT
#123
On January 16 2016 08:30 GreYMisT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2016 23:38 disformation wrote:
More great questions:

If someone dies during the day phase, e.g. via shovel knight, one of werners rockets, whatever. Does his vote still count? Or does it get removed cause dead ppl have no voting rights? If their vote does not count, do they have a lobby for that?

Alchemist:
  1. edit: can I use the poison ability more than one timing during a night cycle? E.g. I poison disformation and then decide to use the antidote on disformation during the same night phase. Can I poison someone else during that night phase?
  2. Does the poisoned target die exactly after 48 hours, or will he die/flip at the end of the current phase when the poison hits?


Half the sky answered this correctly, but If I understand you correctly the better option would just be to cancle your action and say, "I'd rather not poison disformation, i'd like to poison X instead." This is because, for the vast majority of cases (if not all of them), a role that acts at night resolves at the end of the night cycle. So your action is never locked in until the deadline.


Aaaaaaaahhhh of course. I am stupid.

No wait.
That means the victim dies not 48 hours after my PM is sent, but 48 hours after the night cycle is resolved? So basically EoD?
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
January 16 2016 00:05 GMT
#124
On January 16 2016 08:44 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2016 08:30 GreYMisT wrote:
On January 15 2016 23:38 disformation wrote:
More great questions:

If someone dies during the day phase, e.g. via shovel knight, one of werners rockets, whatever. Does his vote still count? Or does it get removed cause dead ppl have no voting rights? If their vote does not count, do they have a lobby for that?

Alchemist:
  1. edit: can I use the poison ability more than one timing during a night cycle? E.g. I poison disformation and then decide to use the antidote on disformation during the same night phase. Can I poison someone else during that night phase?
  2. Does the poisoned target die exactly after 48 hours, or will he die/flip at the end of the current phase when the poison hits?


Half the sky answered this correctly, but If I understand you correctly the better option would just be to cancle your action and say, "I'd rather not poison disformation, i'd like to poison X instead." This is because, for the vast majority of cases (if not all of them), a role that acts at night resolves at the end of the night cycle. So your action is never locked in until the deadline.


Aaaaaaaahhhh of course. I am stupid.

No wait.
That means the victim dies not 48 hours after my PM is sent, but 48 hours after the night cycle is resolved? So basically EoD?


Basically EoD
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 16 2016 00:12 GMT
#125
On January 16 2016 09:05 GreYMisT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2016 08:44 disformation wrote:
On January 16 2016 08:30 GreYMisT wrote:
On January 15 2016 23:38 disformation wrote:
More great questions:

If someone dies during the day phase, e.g. via shovel knight, one of werners rockets, whatever. Does his vote still count? Or does it get removed cause dead ppl have no voting rights? If their vote does not count, do they have a lobby for that?

Alchemist:
  1. edit: can I use the poison ability more than one timing during a night cycle? E.g. I poison disformation and then decide to use the antidote on disformation during the same night phase. Can I poison someone else during that night phase?
  2. Does the poisoned target die exactly after 48 hours, or will he die/flip at the end of the current phase when the poison hits?


Half the sky answered this correctly, but If I understand you correctly the better option would just be to cancle your action and say, "I'd rather not poison disformation, i'd like to poison X instead." This is because, for the vast majority of cases (if not all of them), a role that acts at night resolves at the end of the night cycle. So your action is never locked in until the deadline.


Aaaaaaaahhhh of course. I am stupid.

No wait.
That means the victim dies not 48 hours after my PM is sent, but 48 hours after the night cycle is resolved? So basically EoD?


Basically EoD


Okay, that basically answers my question.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 16 2016 01:36 GMT
#126
what can I invest my greymist points in that will return a healthy return and get me good things in game? As we all know looking to the future is the best thing one can do with our points
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
January 16 2016 16:54 GMT
#127
On January 16 2016 10:36 Damdred wrote:
what can I invest my greymist points in that will return a healthy return and get me good things in game? As we all know looking to the future is the best thing one can do with our points


Ah I see you are a wise investor. Allow me to present this video that will give you an idea of how you can get the most out of your points.


"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 16 2016 17:42 GMT
#128
I think I had another question earlier, but I forgot what it was.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
January 17 2016 00:31 GMT
#129
Alright friends, im going to close the signups on sunday. We need 1 more player in order for me to be able to add in the waitlisted players to the game.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 17 2016 01:23 GMT
#130
I would, but I don't think you should.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
January 18 2016 00:07 GMT
#131
Alright guys, we are going to lock out the game at 17 players. I want to thank everyone else for signing up and I will move you all to replacement slots unless you wish to be including in the Obs QT instead.

On that note please PM either me or HTS if you want an obs/dead player QT invite.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 18 2016 00:14 GMT
#132
wait bro, if you need just 1 more guy so more people can play, I can play?

I don't really mind one way or the other, (pyp games are weird ) but if people can't get in because we need 1 more I'll definitely play.
Computer says mafia
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-18 00:19:54
January 18 2016 00:19 GMT
#133
On January 18 2016 09:14 Palmar wrote:
wait bro, if you need just 1 more guy so more people can play, I can play?

I don't really mind one way or the other, (pyp games are weird ) but if people can't get in because we need 1 more I'll definitely play.


We would prefer to have 2 more beyond you to have 22-23 players. Half the sky reviewed some balance stuff with me and we think that number is the fairest beyond 17
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 18 2016 00:22 GMT
#134
On January 18 2016 09:19 GreYMisT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2016 09:14 Palmar wrote:
wait bro, if you need just 1 more guy so more people can play, I can play?

I don't really mind one way or the other, (pyp games are weird ) but if people can't get in because we need 1 more I'll definitely play.


We would prefer to have 2 more beyond you to have 22-23 players. Half the sky reviewed some balance stuff with me and we think that number is the fairest beyond 17

yeah that's fine.

just wanted to let you know in case we were literally benching 2-3 people because we couldn't find a single player more.

I want obs qt, not replacement pls.
Computer says mafia
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-18 00:29:48
January 18 2016 00:29 GMT
#135
On January 18 2016 09:22 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2016 09:19 GreYMisT wrote:
On January 18 2016 09:14 Palmar wrote:
wait bro, if you need just 1 more guy so more people can play, I can play?

I don't really mind one way or the other, (pyp games are weird ) but if people can't get in because we need 1 more I'll definitely play.


We would prefer to have 2 more beyond you to have 22-23 players. Half the sky reviewed some balance stuff with me and we think that number is the fairest beyond 17

yeah that's fine.

just wanted to let you know in case we were literally benching 2-3 people because we couldn't find a single player more.

I want obs qt, not replacement pls.


Ok hold on Palmar, looks like you are in. I miscounted and didnt see an /in, so you would bring us to 22. You are in unless you dont want to be.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-18 00:30:26
January 18 2016 00:30 GMT
#136
On January 18 2016 09:19 GreYMisT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2016 09:14 Palmar wrote:
wait bro, if you need just 1 more guy so more people can play, I can play?

I don't really mind one way or the other, (pyp games are weird ) but if people can't get in because we need 1 more I'll definitely play.


We would prefer to have 2 more beyond you to have 22-23 players. Half the sky reviewed some balance stuff with me and we think that number is the fairest beyond 17


Didn't you forget to add copcake? Should be 22 with Palmar after my count?

edit: you ninja you. =/
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 18 2016 00:31 GMT
#137
seems like you have missed more /in's.

On January 15 2016 14:17 CopCake wrote:
/in


[image loading]

table for two on a tv tray
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 18 2016 00:32 GMT
#138
The palmar is in its decided
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 18 2016 00:35 GMT
#139
sure I'll play

/in
Computer says mafia
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-18 03:29:44
January 18 2016 01:39 GMT
#140
Few announcements for everyone:

(1) The game will start at 00:00 GMT (+00:00) with the pick order phase.

(2) We are permitting shadows this game. Please make shadow arrangements in here before the countdown time specified in #1, and submit PMs to myself.

(3) I want to stress that with the anticipated high activity in this game along with the 6-7 hour time difference between GreYMisT and myself, if you have ANY questions regarding roles/actions/procedure/behaviour etc once the game starts, PLEASE send your questions/concerns/night actions to both of us so that we may resolve it as quickly as possible.

Failure to send night actions to both of us (barring QTs) may result in actions not occurring.

(4) Roles will/may get updated ONE MORE TIME tomorrow/tonight prior to pick order phase. Please keep your eyes on the OP for a few more clarifications.

One of us will flag accordingly.


The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 288 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 98
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 549
Larva 466
Leta 150
ZergMaN 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm224
League of Legends
JimRising 737
Other Games
summit1g8596
WinterStarcraft495
Mew2King85
ArmadaUGS38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick859
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream179
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2301
League of Legends
• Rush1347
• Lourlo1114
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 1m
INu's Battles
6h 1m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 1m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 1m
Replay Cast
17h 1m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.