• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:55
CEST 03:55
KST 10:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10173 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 94

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 269 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 28 2015 21:57 GMT
#1861
On December 29 2015 06:53 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 06:50 rsoultin wrote:
would still vote gb ftr ego boost ho!


Why, exactly? Forgive me if I missed your reasoning.


he's been too robotic/reasonable for me since the beginning...so tone read basically
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 28 2015 21:58 GMT
#1862
On December 29 2015 06:56 Holyflare wrote:
I can't find Ness' off site game link, if someone can link me it that would be nice since the only thing preventing him from being mafia for me was his defence and his filter length.


On December 27 2015 12:56 N e s s wrote:
Alrighty! So, heres my defense.

First off i’d like to clarify that this is in no way meant to make anyone look like scum.

Show nested quote +
Can you explain what you hoped to get out of these questions? I understand the first two purely from an analytical standpoint but the last two:


Alright, you really want to know what i hoped to get out of these questions? Some future feedback, a guide to these players thoughts. If you feel like knowing where i originally found this strategy, heres one of the forums i play mafia on.

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?323476-1984-Mafia-Day-One/page7

Show nested quote +
At this point in the game there had been about half a page of useless posts, if you yourself could not really come up with a person to lynch and your answer provides nothing in terms of a progressive thought what did you hope to achieve by asking people this same question? In your eyes this question should lead to nothing but redundant statements since you yourself could not see anything.


You’re right here, me not being able to come up with a logical lynch reading? Thats true. Honestly i should have thought that question out a bit more. But, wanna know something? Its also true in it of itself. There was no backbone to call someone scum at the time.

Show nested quote +
but you have currently exclaimed (in fact multiple times) that you are bemused by the fact that people are voting for MoosyDoosy yet this is not a feature in your questions at all.


...smh you know why i didn’t include MoosyGoosey in my questions? No reason to, like i just said. Also when i said “i can’t understand why you guys are lynching mooseygoosey” How does that give you qualms? Hell, in it of itself its me trying to ask everyone WHY they were doing going to lynch mooseygoosey. Might i remind you of this-

Show nested quote +
Band wagoning early? Thats suspicious.

Why would you band wagon this early with no reads?



Even though i didn’t explicitly say moose in the quote, its still me asking why would you band wagon this early with no reads. Supporting me not wanting to lynch anyone in my questions thread. To which, i recieved this which discontinued me being sus of why people wanted to lynch moose.

Show nested quote +
Though it's tempting to play with you a little longer, I'll let you in on a secret.

On teamliquid, we usually just banter around a little at the start to get the ball rolling. It gets serious when there's reason to get serious.


Show nested quote +
If I were to purely judge your game plan by this post alone it would appear that you are trying to ask questions purely for the sake of asking questions (blending in) while not asking the intuitive questions that one in your position should be asking (why are people voting for Moosy?). This speaks to me as a mafia agenda and one which I am inclined to vote for.


this. this rubs me the wrong way.

1)Again, if you don’t understand what i was trying to receive from those questions (which, again, i’ve said if you don’t know click that link above.) Why would you state this when theres already been answers to it?
2)Blending in? How is that blending in when i’ve been active in the thread? I’m posting and asking questions, defending myself and giveing my opinions. Yet, if you think i have a mafia agenda like you say i do(Plus at the time i made the questions was litterally my ONLY post) why are you not voting to lynch me?
3)You say i’m not making intuitive questions when you said my first 2 questions were analytical.

Show nested quote +
1) Why did you not ask why people were voting for Moosy if you were concerned about this and instead ask people redundant questions?

2) What did you hope the answers from people would reveal?

3) If it was raining on a Tuesday in Spain what shape would a crocodile be if it was square?


Smh answered those first 2 already.

but that 3rd one is a bit of you saying my questions are stupid. Sarcasm at its finest.

But regardless, i don’t think you’re scum flare. You remind me a bit of a friend i have who plays much like you. So, do i think you’re scum? Not at all.



it's in this post
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 28 2015 21:58 GMT
#1863
On December 29 2015 06:55 nooniansoong wrote:
@gb can you address your unsound logic?


Sorry, I don't know what you're referring to
I'm adorable.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 28 2015 21:58 GMT
#1864
On December 29 2015 06:55 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 06:54 sicklucker wrote:
wait ok vivax claimed tihs changes thing. Im not sure if this makes him more likely mafia. But if hes town this makes hf almost certainly maifia.

A qeustion do you guys expect a town jk to cc here? because if so that makes vivax town. Which is more then enough reason to lynch hf here.

So im asking TL mafia to not be pussy and take down the kingpin and not his potential lacky


you know the more you comment on things before fully catching up the more it looks like you're mafia just trying to fit in?


idc if vivax is town im so sure your mafia and i will probably try to get you lynched here. Im sure it wont work because no one has any balls around here tho
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 21:58 GMT
#1865
On December 29 2015 06:58 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 06:56 Holyflare wrote:
I can't find Ness' off site game link, if someone can link me it that would be nice since the only thing preventing him from being mafia for me was his defence and his filter length.


Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 12:56 N e s s wrote:
Alrighty! So, heres my defense.

First off i’d like to clarify that this is in no way meant to make anyone look like scum.

Can you explain what you hoped to get out of these questions? I understand the first two purely from an analytical standpoint but the last two:


Alright, you really want to know what i hoped to get out of these questions? Some future feedback, a guide to these players thoughts. If you feel like knowing where i originally found this strategy, heres one of the forums i play mafia on.

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?323476-1984-Mafia-Day-One/page7

At this point in the game there had been about half a page of useless posts, if you yourself could not really come up with a person to lynch and your answer provides nothing in terms of a progressive thought what did you hope to achieve by asking people this same question? In your eyes this question should lead to nothing but redundant statements since you yourself could not see anything.


You’re right here, me not being able to come up with a logical lynch reading? Thats true. Honestly i should have thought that question out a bit more. But, wanna know something? Its also true in it of itself. There was no backbone to call someone scum at the time.

but you have currently exclaimed (in fact multiple times) that you are bemused by the fact that people are voting for MoosyDoosy yet this is not a feature in your questions at all.


...smh you know why i didn’t include MoosyGoosey in my questions? No reason to, like i just said. Also when i said “i can’t understand why you guys are lynching mooseygoosey” How does that give you qualms? Hell, in it of itself its me trying to ask everyone WHY they were doing going to lynch mooseygoosey. Might i remind you of this-

Band wagoning early? Thats suspicious.

Why would you band wagon this early with no reads?



Even though i didn’t explicitly say moose in the quote, its still me asking why would you band wagon this early with no reads. Supporting me not wanting to lynch anyone in my questions thread. To which, i recieved this which discontinued me being sus of why people wanted to lynch moose.

Though it's tempting to play with you a little longer, I'll let you in on a secret.

On teamliquid, we usually just banter around a little at the start to get the ball rolling. It gets serious when there's reason to get serious.


If I were to purely judge your game plan by this post alone it would appear that you are trying to ask questions purely for the sake of asking questions (blending in) while not asking the intuitive questions that one in your position should be asking (why are people voting for Moosy?). This speaks to me as a mafia agenda and one which I am inclined to vote for.


this. this rubs me the wrong way.

1)Again, if you don’t understand what i was trying to receive from those questions (which, again, i’ve said if you don’t know click that link above.) Why would you state this when theres already been answers to it?
2)Blending in? How is that blending in when i’ve been active in the thread? I’m posting and asking questions, defending myself and giveing my opinions. Yet, if you think i have a mafia agenda like you say i do(Plus at the time i made the questions was litterally my ONLY post) why are you not voting to lynch me?
3)You say i’m not making intuitive questions when you said my first 2 questions were analytical.

1) Why did you not ask why people were voting for Moosy if you were concerned about this and instead ask people redundant questions?

2) What did you hope the answers from people would reveal?

3) If it was raining on a Tuesday in Spain what shape would a crocodile be if it was square?


Smh answered those first 2 already.

but that 3rd one is a bit of you saying my questions are stupid. Sarcasm at its finest.

But regardless, i don’t think you’re scum flare. You remind me a bit of a friend i have who plays much like you. So, do i think you’re scum? Not at all.



it's in this post


ty I don't like that links turn black when viewed now it's horribly blendy.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 28 2015 21:59 GMT
#1866
oh bah i have to go again ;o;

not sure that i really want to sheep stubborn rayn on vivax...damdy will be the one i sheep then
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 28 2015 21:59 GMT
#1867
On December 29 2015 06:54 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 06:48 ritoky wrote:
shining, if TT is your 2nd largest scum read, why aren't you voting him?


Because he showed signs of wanting to lynch my 1st largest scumread, which gives me doubts and makes me hesitate on both. And my 1st largest scumread AFKd the game after martyring and is voting an un-CCd JK, even though that JK unclaimed and now I just don't know anymore.

I guess I'd rather not be wrong on either and since TT is around, I'm interested in what he'll come up with before DL


You're gunna be dissapointed, I effectively gave up.

Town is gunna lynch me and call be bad for days.
I can take that responsibility.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 28 2015 22:00 GMT
#1868
On December 29 2015 06:59 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 06:54 The Shining wrote:
On December 29 2015 06:48 ritoky wrote:
shining, if TT is your 2nd largest scum read, why aren't you voting him?


Because he showed signs of wanting to lynch my 1st largest scumread, which gives me doubts and makes me hesitate on both. And my 1st largest scumread AFKd the game after martyring and is voting an un-CCd JK, even though that JK unclaimed and now I just don't know anymore.

I guess I'd rather not be wrong on either and since TT is around, I'm interested in what he'll come up with before DL


You're gunna be dissapointed, I effectively gave up.

Town is gunna lynch me and call be bad for days.


who's mafia out of GB, shining, and rels?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 22:01 GMT
#1869
Activily lurking. Other team forfeited.
I had a good night of sleep.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
December 28 2015 22:01 GMT
#1870
@GB see this quote tree

On December 29 2015 06:26 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 06:16 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 06:06 The Shining wrote:
On December 29 2015 05:58 GlowingBear wrote:
I'm back

I agree that it doesn't make sense Mafia holyflare doesn't vote Tictock if Tictock is town. I'm voting Tictock then.


Are you saying if TT flips scum, HF is scum? Because if TT was town, scum HF would have kept his vote on him?


Yes


That is bad logic.
That logic actually means if TT is town, HF cannot be scum.

Not that I agree with the premises.

The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
December 28 2015 22:01 GMT
#1871
On December 29 2015 06:56 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 06:54 The Shining wrote:
On December 29 2015 06:48 ritoky wrote:
shining, if TT is your 2nd largest scum read, why aren't you voting him?


Because he showed signs of wanting to lynch my 1st largest scumread, which gives me doubts and makes me hesitate on both. And my 1st largest scumread AFKd the game after martyring and is voting an un-CCd JK, even though that JK unclaimed and now I just don't know anymore.

I guess I'd rather not be wrong on either and since TT is around, I'm interested in what he'll come up with before DL


I don't like this post, nor 1 of the previous ones.

I would be willing to boot up shennanie.exe for this guy, and gb, and maybe rels


Do what you gotta do. Just remember you suck at reading me and I've pointed this out before. I guess you really can't backtrack once you scum me, either, because you did that last time you rolled scum vs me and I caught you. You had to pretend you were wrong that game after our shouting match. I'm down to yell again if you are.

And shenannying onto GB means you'd be voting with me, since out of those 2(not counting myself), that's who I'd vote. Decisions, decisions.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 28 2015 22:02 GMT
#1872
Gb your willing to vote hf?
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
December 28 2015 22:04 GMT
#1873
Vote Count - Day 1


Tictock (10): raynpelikoneet, ObiWanShinobi, Artanis[Xp], GlowingBear, ExO_, ritoky, Palmar, Koshi, Holyflare, Artanis[Xp], Damdred, ExO_, Vivax, rsoultin, GlowingBear
Vivax (3): Holyflare, ritoky, Ness, Koshi, Artanis[Xp], GlowingBear, Koshi, Alakaslam, raynpelikoneet
ExO_ (2): Coagulation, MoosyDoosy
N e s s (1): GlowingBear, Tictock
nooniansong (1): raynpelikoneet, sicklucker, Trfel
sicklucker (1): Onegu
Trfel (1): boxerfred
Alakaslam (1): nooniansoong
GlowingBear (1): Holyflare
Holyflare (1): GlowingBear, ExO_, Vivax, sicklucker
The Shining (0): Vivax
boxerfred (0): Vivax, ExO_
ObiWanShinobi (0): Artanis[Xp]
Palmar (0): nooniansong
Artanis[Xp] (0): Trfel, Koshi
rsoultin (0) Onegu
ExO_ (0): Artanis[Xp], Trfel, Koshi
MoosyDoosy (0): Artanis[Xp]
Koshi (0): Onegu
Coagulation (0): sicklucker, ExO_

Not Voting (3): Rels, Waylanner, The Shining

At this time, Tictock is slated to be lynched.
Day 1 ends in on Monday, Dec 28 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00).

The voting thread is here.
Only votes there will be counted.

Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 28 2015 22:04 GMT
#1874
On December 29 2015 07:00 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 06:59 Tictock wrote:
On December 29 2015 06:54 The Shining wrote:
On December 29 2015 06:48 ritoky wrote:
shining, if TT is your 2nd largest scum read, why aren't you voting him?


Because he showed signs of wanting to lynch my 1st largest scumread, which gives me doubts and makes me hesitate on both. And my 1st largest scumread AFKd the game after martyring and is voting an un-CCd JK, even though that JK unclaimed and now I just don't know anymore.

I guess I'd rather not be wrong on either and since TT is around, I'm interested in what he'll come up with before DL


You're gunna be dissapointed, I effectively gave up.

Town is gunna lynch me and call be bad for days.


who's mafia out of GB, shining, and rels?


GB... though I haven't really seen Rels post so I don't really know.

From the couple of TS posts I read he's town.

Rsoul is right about GB's tone.

Last 2 games as town he played something like I've been this game.

But here GB is being rather diplomatic and trying to sound reasonable.

When Town!GB was trying to lynch me in Haunted he was being pretty unreasonable spouting shit like "Give me my lynch!" and "I wanna be right!"

Though outside of your question I prob wouldn't lynch him for that alone.
I can take that responsibility.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
December 28 2015 22:05 GMT
#1875
dunno tt.. town gb got mislynched last game for similar play it seems
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 28 2015 22:06 GMT
#1876
On December 29 2015 07:01 nooniansoong wrote:
@GB see this quote tree

Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 06:26 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 29 2015 06:16 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 06:06 The Shining wrote:
On December 29 2015 05:58 GlowingBear wrote:
I'm back

I agree that it doesn't make sense Mafia holyflare doesn't vote Tictock if Tictock is town. I'm voting Tictock then.


Are you saying if TT flips scum, HF is scum? Because if TT was town, scum HF would have kept his vote on him?


Yes


That is bad logic.
That logic actually means if TT is town, HF cannot be scum.

Not that I agree with the premises.



It means my argument on him being Mafia is moot
I'm adorable.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 28 2015 22:06 GMT
#1877
On December 29 2015 07:01 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 06:56 ritoky wrote:
On December 29 2015 06:54 The Shining wrote:
On December 29 2015 06:48 ritoky wrote:
shining, if TT is your 2nd largest scum read, why aren't you voting him?


Because he showed signs of wanting to lynch my 1st largest scumread, which gives me doubts and makes me hesitate on both. And my 1st largest scumread AFKd the game after martyring and is voting an un-CCd JK, even though that JK unclaimed and now I just don't know anymore.

I guess I'd rather not be wrong on either and since TT is around, I'm interested in what he'll come up with before DL


I don't like this post, nor 1 of the previous ones.

I would be willing to boot up shennanie.exe for this guy, and gb, and maybe rels


Do what you gotta do. Just remember you suck at reading me and I've pointed this out before. I guess you really can't backtrack once you scum me, either, because you did that last time you rolled scum vs me and I caught you. You had to pretend you were wrong that game after our shouting match. I'm down to yell again if you are.

And shenannying onto GB means you'd be voting with me, since out of those 2(not counting myself), that's who I'd vote. Decisions, decisions.


Well i thought you were town earlier cuz you sounded pretty honest, but then you're all wishy-washy about your 2nd biggest scum read and refuse to vote when you really should have already voted if you believed your read and sound like you're pre-emptively distancing; which could mean you're TMI setting yourself up to look good post-flip. I don't wanna vote TT cuz he the only person voting my top scum read is a dumpster reason too.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 28 2015 22:07 GMT
#1878
Only kus I choose to hammer him over you Kush ^.^

Though ya, you are right, which is why I'm not actually scum reading GB for that.
I can take that responsibility.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 28 2015 22:07 GMT
#1879
On December 29 2015 07:02 sicklucker wrote:
Gb your willing to vote hf?


I'd rather have Tictock flipping to see if I am right
I'm adorable.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 28 2015 22:07 GMT
#1880
On December 29 2015 07:04 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:00 ritoky wrote:
On December 29 2015 06:59 Tictock wrote:
On December 29 2015 06:54 The Shining wrote:
On December 29 2015 06:48 ritoky wrote:
shining, if TT is your 2nd largest scum read, why aren't you voting him?


Because he showed signs of wanting to lynch my 1st largest scumread, which gives me doubts and makes me hesitate on both. And my 1st largest scumread AFKd the game after martyring and is voting an un-CCd JK, even though that JK unclaimed and now I just don't know anymore.

I guess I'd rather not be wrong on either and since TT is around, I'm interested in what he'll come up with before DL


You're gunna be dissapointed, I effectively gave up.

Town is gunna lynch me and call be bad for days.


who's mafia out of GB, shining, and rels?


GB... though I haven't really seen Rels post so I don't really know.

From the couple of TS posts I read he's town.

Rsoul is right about GB's tone.

Last 2 games as town he played something like I've been this game.

But here GB is being rather diplomatic and trying to sound reasonable.

When Town!GB was trying to lynch me in Haunted he was being pretty unreasonable spouting shit like "Give me my lynch!" and "I wanna be right!"

Though outside of your question I prob wouldn't lynch him for that alone.


GB got in a 5 page shouting match with HF....
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12909
Shuttle 888
Artosis 603
Dewaltoss 56
NaDa 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
Doublelift4205
Counter-Strike
taco 477
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox562
AZ_Axe96
Other Games
summit1g8484
Day[9].tv512
C9.Mang0335
WinterStarcraft222
Maynarde146
ViBE123
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv512
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 5m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.