• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:10
CEST 23:10
KST 06:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8907 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 96

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 94 95 96 97 98 269 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 22:25 GMT
#1901
On December 29 2015 07:23 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:19 ritoky wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:17 sicklucker wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:16 ritoky wrote:
the fuck are you doing SL?


trying to get the most likely mafia flip lynched you? tt is a good flip too which makes this a hard battle


getting the guy i made a case on lynched and if not, then shennanying onto actual mafia, not town hf.


I have no idea why you think I'm Mafia, then, and how you can't at least be a little suspicious of HF for everything I have said


How on earth are you still going on about this, you posted your concerns about me being mafia which I have fully addressed and eliminated, what more is there to call me mafia for? You have my perfect thought process outlined right there for you in the thread. This is getting stale and just increases the likelihood of you being actually mafia.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 28 2015 22:25 GMT
#1902
On December 29 2015 07:23 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:19 ritoky wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:17 sicklucker wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:16 ritoky wrote:
the fuck are you doing SL?


trying to get the most likely mafia flip lynched you? tt is a good flip too which makes this a hard battle


getting the guy i made a case on lynched and if not, then shennanying onto actual mafia, not town hf.


I have no idea why you think I'm Mafia, then, and how you can't at least be a little suspicious of HF for everything I have said


because HF was white knighting then got all pissy and fought with you; which falls in line with my: when HF is town he can't help himself read. plus you just lynch his ass if he is alive like 3 days in and hasn't lynched a million mafia in a row.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 28 2015 22:26 GMT
#1903
Does anyone want to lynch nooniansoong here, or should I give up?
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 28 2015 22:26 GMT
#1904
Vote Count - Day 1


Tictock (10): raynpelikoneet, ObiWanShinobi, Artanis[Xp], GlowingBear, ExO_, ritoky, Palmar, Koshi, Holyflare, Artanis[Xp], Damdred, ExO_, Vivax, rsoultin, GlowingBear
Vivax (3): Holyflare, ritoky, Ness, Koshi, Artanis[Xp], GlowingBear, Koshi, Alakaslam, raynpelikoneet
ExO_ (2): Coagulation, MoosyDoosy
N e s s (1): GlowingBear, Tictock
nooniansong (1): raynpelikoneet, sicklucker, Trfel
sicklucker (1): Onegu
Trfel (1): boxerfred
Alakaslam (1): nooniansoong
GlowingBear (1): Holyflare
Holyflare (1): GlowingBear, ExO_, Vivax, sicklucker
The Shining (0): Vivax
boxerfred (0): Vivax, ExO_
ObiWanShinobi (0): Artanis[Xp]
Palmar (0): nooniansong
Artanis[Xp] (0): Trfel, Koshi
rsoultin (0) Onegu
ExO_ (0): Artanis[Xp], Trfel, Koshi
MoosyDoosy (0): Artanis[Xp]
Koshi (0): Onegu
Coagulation (0): sicklucker, ExO_

Not Voting (3): Rels, Waylanner, The Shining

At this time, Tictock is slated to be lynched.
Day 1 ends in on Monday, Dec 28 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00).

The voting thread is here.
Only votes there will be counted.

The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 28 2015 22:27 GMT
#1905
also i still think you're mafia for calling ness mafia instead of dumb gb. i can't get over it.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 22:27 GMT
#1906
ofc we lynch tt here. lol. He will never redeem himself.
I had a good night of sleep.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 28 2015 22:28 GMT
#1907
On December 29 2015 04:59 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 04:57 The Shining wrote:
On December 29 2015 04:38 ritoky wrote:
On December 29 2015 04:38 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
##Vote Raynpelikoneet
Clearly misrepresenting Vivax.


what in the fuck?


Wasn't rayn the one who started the TT wagon? Iirc I've seen multiple people mentioning sheeping rayn.

So why is Rayn now off of his own wagon and voting Vivax instead? Like I honestly can't tell if Vivax is actually JK or trolling but his wording for the unclaim seems more like just trying to piss off rayn. But why is rayn ignoring his main wagon(which is now leading) to get off of it and vote Vivax?

Rayn explain?


let me explain before the stampede comes your way.

Rayn hates stupid things, Vivax did a stupid thing. Something he thinks I scum lockable. Vivax did thing, rayn does his thing.


rayn cant think past wifmo aparently
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 28 2015 22:28 GMT
#1908
On December 29 2015 07:22 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:19 Tictock wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:17 Koshi wrote:
TT, please dont tell me you think you don't deserve to be lynched?


I'm thinking I shouldn't have signed up for this game.

I haven't tried very hard, but does that really mean I should be lynched?

What have I actually done that is scummy?


there's 2 cases on you which you gave 0 fucks addressing, you should know very clearly. plus you're sitting here saying idgaf instead of trying to find and lynch mafia.


Because the few attempts I've given to finding mafia have been met with wagons on me.

Like literally as soon as I start posting my thoughts in these games I get jumped on, because it isn't enough or it doesn't make sense.

I don't care anymore.

Lynch me, bitch at me, call me bad, blame me for not trying (even though I sorta have been).

It's just a game and one I haven't been enjoying. So sorry I bothered to be a part of it.
I can take that responsibility.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 22:29 GMT
#1909
If TT flips town then GB is town, you heard it here folks
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 28 2015 22:29 GMT
#1910
On December 29 2015 07:26 Trfel wrote:
Does anyone want to lynch nooniansoong here, or should I give up?


he basically told me to go fuck myself and i thought it was town; why is he mafia?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 22:29 GMT
#1911
On December 29 2015 07:28 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:22 ritoky wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:19 Tictock wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:17 Koshi wrote:
TT, please dont tell me you think you don't deserve to be lynched?


I'm thinking I shouldn't have signed up for this game.

I haven't tried very hard, but does that really mean I should be lynched?

What have I actually done that is scummy?


there's 2 cases on you which you gave 0 fucks addressing, you should know very clearly. plus you're sitting here saying idgaf instead of trying to find and lynch mafia.


Because the few attempts I've given to finding mafia have been met with wagons on me.

Like literally as soon as I start posting my thoughts in these games I get jumped on, because it isn't enough or it doesn't make sense.

I don't care anymore.

Lynch me, bitch at me, call me bad, blame me for not trying (even though I sorta have been).

It's just a game and one I haven't been enjoying. So sorry I bothered to be a part of it.


Ok guy let's just stop this pointlessness for a second.

Let's be all nonchalant for a while and just give me a brief few people that you think are mafia and a sentence why and work from there.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 28 2015 22:30 GMT
#1912
Prefer gb but i cant move well on phone. are we willing to actually put our votes where our mouths are or arent we?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 28 2015 22:30 GMT
#1913
On December 29 2015 07:25 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:23 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:19 ritoky wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:17 sicklucker wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:16 ritoky wrote:
the fuck are you doing SL?


trying to get the most likely mafia flip lynched you? tt is a good flip too which makes this a hard battle


getting the guy i made a case on lynched and if not, then shennanying onto actual mafia, not town hf.


I have no idea why you think I'm Mafia, then, and how you can't at least be a little suspicious of HF for everything I have said


How on earth are you still going on about this, you posted your concerns about me being mafia which I have fully addressed and eliminated, what more is there to call me mafia for? You have my perfect thought process outlined right there for you in the thread. This is getting stale and just increases the likelihood of you being actually mafia.


HF I really don't see how you've deconstructed the arguments I wrote. But I can see that if Tictock is town, my argument is moot.

But I can't believe someone who scum reads Tictock isn't at least wary you could be scum.
I'm adorable.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 22:31 GMT
#1914
On December 29 2015 07:28 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 04:59 Damdred wrote:
On December 29 2015 04:57 The Shining wrote:
On December 29 2015 04:38 ritoky wrote:
On December 29 2015 04:38 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
##Vote Raynpelikoneet
Clearly misrepresenting Vivax.


what in the fuck?


Wasn't rayn the one who started the TT wagon? Iirc I've seen multiple people mentioning sheeping rayn.

So why is Rayn now off of his own wagon and voting Vivax instead? Like I honestly can't tell if Vivax is actually JK or trolling but his wording for the unclaim seems more like just trying to piss off rayn. But why is rayn ignoring his main wagon(which is now leading) to get off of it and vote Vivax?

Rayn explain?


let me explain before the stampede comes your way.

Rayn hates stupid things, Vivax did a stupid thing. Something he thinks I scum lockable. Vivax did thing, rayn does his thing.


rayn cant think past wifmo aparently

nope. rayn believes it is useless to bother finding mafia if townies are allowed to do the most retarded anti town shit. If people can do what Vivax did anything is always allowed.
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 22:31 GMT
#1915
On December 29 2015 07:30 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:25 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:23 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:19 ritoky wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:17 sicklucker wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:16 ritoky wrote:
the fuck are you doing SL?


trying to get the most likely mafia flip lynched you? tt is a good flip too which makes this a hard battle


getting the guy i made a case on lynched and if not, then shennanying onto actual mafia, not town hf.


I have no idea why you think I'm Mafia, then, and how you can't at least be a little suspicious of HF for everything I have said


How on earth are you still going on about this, you posted your concerns about me being mafia which I have fully addressed and eliminated, what more is there to call me mafia for? You have my perfect thought process outlined right there for you in the thread. This is getting stale and just increases the likelihood of you being actually mafia.


HF I really don't see how you've deconstructed the arguments I wrote. But I can see that if Tictock is town, my argument is moot.

But I can't believe someone who scum reads Tictock isn't at least wary you could be scum.


Where can you not see? You think I've blindly been pushing people for no reason, I outline all the reasons I pushed those people which lines up nicely with a new revelation of information (Vivax revealing he is JK), it's a perfect thought process that eliminates your case entirely and I know that TT is gonna flip mafia and you're just setting it up to push me for it, you've been angling at this for hours.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 28 2015 22:32 GMT
#1916
vivax is obv still the jk hes just trying to live man
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 28 2015 22:32 GMT
#1917
On December 29 2015 07:29 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:28 Tictock wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:22 ritoky wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:19 Tictock wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:17 Koshi wrote:
TT, please dont tell me you think you don't deserve to be lynched?


I'm thinking I shouldn't have signed up for this game.

I haven't tried very hard, but does that really mean I should be lynched?

What have I actually done that is scummy?


there's 2 cases on you which you gave 0 fucks addressing, you should know very clearly. plus you're sitting here saying idgaf instead of trying to find and lynch mafia.


Because the few attempts I've given to finding mafia have been met with wagons on me.

Like literally as soon as I start posting my thoughts in these games I get jumped on, because it isn't enough or it doesn't make sense.

I don't care anymore.

Lynch me, bitch at me, call me bad, blame me for not trying (even though I sorta have been).

It's just a game and one I haven't been enjoying. So sorry I bothered to be a part of it.


Ok guy let's just stop this pointlessness for a second.

Let's be all nonchalant for a while and just give me a brief few people that you think are mafia and a sentence why and work from there.


This. A million times this.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 28 2015 22:32 GMT
#1918
On December 29 2015 07:30 rsoultin wrote:
Prefer gb but i cant move well on phone. are we willing to actually put our votes where our mouths are or arent we?

"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 28 2015 22:32 GMT
#1919
On December 29 2015 04:24 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
If this is the reason people actually TR me I swear I'm going to shoot someone
Oh, wow, I was about to case Artanis but I guess he's actually town

Artanis, what's in the rest of the chart? Like, not the specifics, but how do you go about taking notes for the game?



On December 29 2015 07:29 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:26 Trfel wrote:
Does anyone want to lynch nooniansoong here, or should I give up?


he basically told me to go fuck myself and i thought it was town; why is he mafia?
Because he doesn't want to lynch Tictock, but he's not trying to do anything at all to vote for someone else or even explain why he's voting for Alakaslam (at least, I don't remember seeing anything).



Rsoultin, did you see the quote I brought up about GlowingBear (this page, or last page)? I don't feel that GlowingBear's tone is robotic in this game, and I believe that's the only reason you are scumreading him. Please explain?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 22:33 GMT
#1920
On December 29 2015 07:32 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:30 rsoultin wrote:
Prefer gb but i cant move well on phone. are we willing to actually put our votes where our mouths are or arent we?



vote for tt if you're afking
Prev 1 94 95 96 97 98 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 583
ProTech137
RuFF_SC2 107
Nina 99
Liquid`TLO 81
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19589
Mini 145
firebathero 94
Bale 23
PianO 15
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7774
monkeys_forever170
canceldota33
League of Legends
Doublelift3469
Counter-Strike
fl0m1058
Super Smash Bros
PPMD1
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu947
Other Games
summit1g5333
FrodaN1268
Beastyqt537
shahzam478
mouzStarbuck292
B2W.Neo281
ToD222
C9.Mang0126
RotterdaM85
UpATreeSC72
Mew2King44
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 47
• mYiSmile112
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 20
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1113
• Shiphtur653
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 6m
Replay Cast
1h 51m
OSC
1d 1h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 12h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.