• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:59
CEST 23:59
KST 06:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8497 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 97

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 95 96 97 98 99 269 Next
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 28 2015 22:33 GMT
#1921
On December 29 2015 07:25 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:23 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:19 ritoky wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:17 sicklucker wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:16 ritoky wrote:
the fuck are you doing SL?


trying to get the most likely mafia flip lynched you? tt is a good flip too which makes this a hard battle


getting the guy i made a case on lynched and if not, then shennanying onto actual mafia, not town hf.


I have no idea why you think I'm Mafia, then, and how you can't at least be a little suspicious of HF for everything I have said


because HF was white knighting then got all pissy and fought with you; which falls in line with my: when HF is town he can't help himself read. plus you just lynch his ass if he is alive like 3 days in and hasn't lynched a million mafia in a row.


Considering the amount of games holyflare won as Mafia, you know this argument doesn't hold water
I'm adorable.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 28 2015 22:34 GMT
#1922
On December 29 2015 07:26 Trfel wrote:
Does anyone want to lynch nooniansoong here, or should I give up?


I've considered it a few times but I'm not willing to do it today.
Retired.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 22:34 GMT
#1923
Ok GB I want a compendium of all your accusations on me this night phase and I'll squash them for you all over again, how is that?

Let's talk about the rest of the game, why are you ok with Ness disappearing and not saying a word about it?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 28 2015 22:35 GMT
#1924
no shit hf never gets lynched without a cop check or something its ridiculous. esp since hes my n0 check
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 22:35 GMT
#1925
On December 29 2015 07:35 sicklucker wrote:
no shit hf never gets lynched without a cop check or something its ridiculous. esp since hes my n0 check


I don't get lynched with cop checks either dude.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 28 2015 22:35 GMT
#1926
na you just concede ;p
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 28 2015 22:35 GMT
#1927
On December 29 2015 07:32 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 04:24 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
If this is the reason people actually TR me I swear I'm going to shoot someone
Oh, wow, I was about to case Artanis but I guess he's actually town

Artanis, what's in the rest of the chart? Like, not the specifics, but how do you go about taking notes for the game?



Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:29 ritoky wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:26 Trfel wrote:
Does anyone want to lynch nooniansoong here, or should I give up?


he basically told me to go fuck myself and i thought it was town; why is he mafia?
Because he doesn't want to lynch Tictock, but he's not trying to do anything at all to vote for someone else or even explain why he's voting for Alakaslam (at least, I don't remember seeing anything).



Rsoultin, did you see the quote I brought up about GlowingBear (this page, or last page)? I don't feel that GlowingBear's tone is robotic in this game, and I believe that's the only reason you are scumreading him. Please explain?


why him over moosy, boxerfred, and onegu who are doing pretty much the same thing?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 28 2015 22:36 GMT
#1928
or your team rather because you carry them
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 28 2015 22:36 GMT
#1929
Oh btw, I really don't think noon is kush but maybe I'm just a crazy person.
Retired.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 28 2015 22:37 GMT
#1930
if that was all shining did pre deadline im putting him back into mafia pile
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 22:37 GMT
#1931
On December 29 2015 07:36 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Oh btw, I really don't think noon is kush but maybe I'm just a crazy person.


...............................

are you actually mafia?
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 28 2015 22:38 GMT
#1932
On December 29 2015 07:37 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:36 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Oh btw, I really don't think noon is kush but maybe I'm just a crazy person.


...............................

are you actually mafia?


Huh?
Retired.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 28 2015 22:38 GMT
#1933
well whatever tt is getting lynched on to the next one
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 28 2015 22:39 GMT
#1934
On December 29 2015 07:35 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:32 Trfel wrote:
On December 29 2015 04:24 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
If this is the reason people actually TR me I swear I'm going to shoot someone
Oh, wow, I was about to case Artanis but I guess he's actually town

Artanis, what's in the rest of the chart? Like, not the specifics, but how do you go about taking notes for the game?



On December 29 2015 07:29 ritoky wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:26 Trfel wrote:
Does anyone want to lynch nooniansoong here, or should I give up?


he basically told me to go fuck myself and i thought it was town; why is he mafia?
Because he doesn't want to lynch Tictock, but he's not trying to do anything at all to vote for someone else or even explain why he's voting for Alakaslam (at least, I don't remember seeing anything).



Rsoultin, did you see the quote I brought up about GlowingBear (this page, or last page)? I don't feel that GlowingBear's tone is robotic in this game, and I believe that's the only reason you are scumreading him. Please explain?


why him over moosy, boxerfred, and onegu who are doing pretty much the same thing?
Nooniansoong has been here and has been posting a lot, the other three have not. Nooniansoong has been clear about not liking the Tictock lynch, but hasn't even been pushing his lynch at all (while just being useless), while I don't recall the other three saying anything about Tictock.

Plus, nooniansoong's play has ~3 mindset contradictions that I feel are best explained by him being mafia.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 28 2015 22:39 GMT
#1935
i want to lynch tt, but if shennanies are required i suggest shining, gb, or rels.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 28 2015 22:40 GMT
#1936
I'm voting for my scum read, Ness.

He came into the game asking a bunch of questions, and didn't try to gauge peoples responses to get reads. I know people never answered his questions, but they still reacted and he didn't try to think through those reactions. The stuff I posted before was him being super wishywashy about someone being mafia, then saying SL was mafia for "resons he didn't want to state" or w/e then 2 min later explains his scum read on him.

There was other stuff like how he reacted to my joke post about GB's mafia claim, his inability to grasp the joke about voting moosey early on, how he got all butthurt when us mean TL people are all on him (though I can sorta sympathize, lol).

You are another scumlean HF, but I'm not sure I have much more than a gut feeling behind it.

Rayn was a tinfoil earlier but I think he's town and he normally hates my play so him being all over me for most of today is nothing new.

GB is maybe scum, but prob not. Idk.

Still not sure about Kush, the stuff Trfel said still rings true but he's also trying to defend me so I don't want to kill him.

Obv there's tons of people I'm not touching on, but the sands are running low...
I can take that responsibility.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 28 2015 22:40 GMT
#1937
On December 29 2015 07:31 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:30 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:25 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:23 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:19 ritoky wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:17 sicklucker wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:16 ritoky wrote:
the fuck are you doing SL?


trying to get the most likely mafia flip lynched you? tt is a good flip too which makes this a hard battle


getting the guy i made a case on lynched and if not, then shennanying onto actual mafia, not town hf.


I have no idea why you think I'm Mafia, then, and how you can't at least be a little suspicious of HF for everything I have said


How on earth are you still going on about this, you posted your concerns about me being mafia which I have fully addressed and eliminated, what more is there to call me mafia for? You have my perfect thought process outlined right there for you in the thread. This is getting stale and just increases the likelihood of you being actually mafia.


HF I really don't see how you've deconstructed the arguments I wrote. But I can see that if Tictock is town, my argument is moot.

But I can't believe someone who scum reads Tictock isn't at least wary you could be scum.


Where can you not see? You think I've blindly been pushing people for no reason, I outline all the reasons I pushed those people which lines up nicely with a new revelation of information (Vivax revealing he is JK), it's a perfect thought process that eliminates your case entirely and I know that TT is gonna flip mafia and you're just setting it up to push me for it, you've been angling at this for hours.


HAHAHAHA so YOU know that Tictock IS going to flip Mafia but I am setting this up to prove my theory

ROFL
I'm adorable.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 22:40 GMT
#1938
I just gave TT an out and he isn't taking it D:

On December 29 2015 07:38 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:37 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:36 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Oh btw, I really don't think noon is kush but maybe I'm just a crazy person.


...............................

are you actually mafia?


Huh?


this has been a point of contention about five times this game and it's been pointed out he's kush each of those times
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 28 2015 22:41 GMT
#1939
i like gb and kush. I acualy see gbs logic altho its really rigged. Would shennanie trefl.onegu

but i see no reason to do that tt flips mafia here a good percentage of the time anyway
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 28 2015 22:41 GMT
#1940
On December 29 2015 07:38 sicklucker wrote:
well whatever tt is getting lynched on to the next one

I can take that responsibility.
Prev 1 95 96 97 98 99 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 165
ProTech163
Nina 158
RuFF_SC2 109
ViBE38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16437
firebathero 85
PianO 20
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever344
canceldota82
League of Legends
Doublelift3737
Counter-Strike
minikerr2
Super Smash Bros
PPMD40
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu693
Other Games
summit1g6043
FrodaN1220
shahzam538
B2W.Neo391
C9.Mang0317
RotterdaM103
Mew2King37
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile139
• StrangeGG 28
• RyuSc2 4
• davetesta1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 24
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1143
• Shiphtur615
Upcoming Events
OSC
17m
Replay Cast
1h 2m
OSC
1d 1h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 12h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.