• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:31
CEST 11:31
KST 18:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202616Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8405 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 99

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 269 Next
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 28 2015 22:46 GMT
#1961
On December 29 2015 05:46 Vivax wrote:
Im going to like the kush - TS exchange, kush might actually find points that point to TS being mafia
But he's still voting for Alakaslam this whole time, without talking about him, without ever trying to move the lynch.

This is not an attempt to solve the game. This is not actually caring about the game, or trying to find the best lynch.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 28 2015 22:47 GMT
#1962
On December 29 2015 07:46 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:44 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:42 Rels wrote:
Caught up. Sheeping rayn
##Vote TT


Really?/

What do you mean ?


I'm unhappy about your sudden arrival, mostly.
Retired.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 28 2015 22:47 GMT
#1963
I mean this probably is kush caring about the game. him not caring is below onegu level
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 22:47 GMT
#1964
On December 29 2015 07:45 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:43 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:42 Damdred wrote:
I just got back is it worth reading anything that I missed?


not particularly, tt posted some semblance of a read post last page which I didn't hate the start of but then disliked the rest

it just looks like he's read the first 10 pages of the game and has no new info until the last 3 or 4 pages of the game imo


Fuck you for your assumptions about my reading.

Like you and rayn both are just asshats doing that.


I don't see how that is not a reasonable assumption, N E S S hasn't posted for a very long time and all his interactions were right at the start of the game, all the rest are just feelings that don't seem to be based on anything so I can't conclude that you have a good reason for them.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 22:47 GMT
#1965
talking to slam. lol.

And slam is pretty mafia so that is an ok vote.
I had a good night of sleep.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 28 2015 22:47 GMT
#1966
On December 29 2015 07:46 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:44 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:43 Rels wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:42 Damdred wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:42 Rels wrote:
Caught up. Sheeping rayn
##Vote TT


100% scum

You're bad.


nah I agree with 50% of damdred's post


That's not a bad percentage considering I haven't really scum hunted all day.

Also you can't call me bad cause youd id nothing relsyboy

Yep. So your 100% scum call is based on nothing.
Willing to switch on OWS ? Why is he soft attacking me like that while lurking AND voting the same target as I do ?
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 28 2015 22:47 GMT
#1967
On December 29 2015 07:34 Holyflare wrote:
Ok GB I want a compendium of all your accusations on me this night phase and I'll squash them for you all over again, how is that?

Let's talk about the rest of the game, why are you ok with Ness disappearing and not saying a word about it?


HF, my only accusation is that you were throwing suspicions everywhere (if them followed a thought process it doesn't matter - your argument on kush followed a thought process, but its grounds are weak as hell) and did not proceed to go against Tictock (while agreeing he was scum and that the case on him is good) to pursue these suspicions. When kush wagon didn't get traction, you saw an opportunity when I came back and started pushing me.

Your argument for voting me was ego. But you said you are fairly sure kush is Mafia (and you say you still are) but not react the same way to vote him and keep calling him scum like you're doing with me. You either display the same behaviour regarding me and kush (in regards of your ego "I like to be right") or your ego excuse is bullshit.

I had another suspicion but I forgot what it was right now
I'm adorable.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 28 2015 22:48 GMT
#1968
if nothing else, i learned from this deadline that trfel is VERY town and i was wrong earlier

tt post kinda meh...scum reading hf and gb? like wat?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 28 2015 22:48 GMT
#1969
Yea I'd lynch Rels for that sheep.

I'd still like to lynch Ness but for last ditch effort to not die here (LOL)

I'll

##Vote: Rels
I can take that responsibility.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 28 2015 22:48 GMT
#1970
On December 29 2015 07:47 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:46 Rels wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:44 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:42 Rels wrote:
Caught up. Sheeping rayn
##Vote TT


Really?/

What do you mean ?


I'm unhappy about your sudden arrival, mostly.

I'm voting the person you're voting, what is your problem ?
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 28 2015 22:49 GMT
#1971
This doesnt look like a wagon on scum to me is the thing
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 28 2015 22:49 GMT
#1972
So when that doesn't happen and you all see my flip I want you all to remember...

I'm laughing.
I can take that responsibility.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 22:49 GMT
#1973
On December 29 2015 07:46 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 05:46 Vivax wrote:
Im going to like the kush - TS exchange, kush might actually find points that point to TS being mafia
But he's still voting for Alakaslam this whole time, without talking about him, without ever trying to move the lynch.

This is not an attempt to solve the game. This is not actually caring about the game, or trying to find the best lynch.


Trfel I see you voting off wagon and not really attempting to do anything with TT, why is that? I don't think you've really gone into a TT thought process much at all other than mentioning he's not a very good lynch? Not that I remember anyway.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 28 2015 22:50 GMT
#1974
On December 29 2015 07:47 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:46 Damdred wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:44 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:43 Rels wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:42 Damdred wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:42 Rels wrote:
Caught up. Sheeping rayn
##Vote TT


100% scum

You're bad.


nah I agree with 50% of damdred's post


That's not a bad percentage considering I haven't really scum hunted all day.

Also you can't call me bad cause youd id nothing relsyboy

Yep. So your 100% scum call is based on nothing.
Willing to switch on OWS ? Why is he soft attacking me like that while lurking AND voting the same target as I do ?


You promised activity claim you have caught up offered 0% and why is the second half of this important that he is voting the same person as you?
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 28 2015 22:50 GMT
#1975
that rels shennanie is tempting.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 28 2015 22:50 GMT
#1976
Also our definitions are different trfel i cant explain it by phone though
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 22:51 GMT
#1977
On December 29 2015 07:47 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:46 Damdred wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:44 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:43 Rels wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:42 Damdred wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:42 Rels wrote:
Caught up. Sheeping rayn
##Vote TT


100% scum

You're bad.


nah I agree with 50% of damdred's post


That's not a bad percentage considering I haven't really scum hunted all day.

Also you can't call me bad cause youd id nothing relsyboy

Yep. So your 100% scum call is based on nothing.
Willing to switch on OWS ? Why is he soft attacking me like that while lurking AND voting the same target as I do ?

dumbest read 2015
I had a good night of sleep.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 28 2015 22:51 GMT
#1978
Tictock (11): raynpelikoneet, ObiWanShinobi, Artanis[Xp], GlowingBear, ExO_, ritoky, Palmar, Koshi, Holyflare, Artanis[Xp], Damdred, ExO_, Vivax, rsoultin, GlowingBear; Rels

Like whys it so important obi is voting with you when you are clearly voting with obi?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 22:51 GMT
#1979
On December 29 2015 07:47 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:34 Holyflare wrote:
Ok GB I want a compendium of all your accusations on me this night phase and I'll squash them for you all over again, how is that?

Let's talk about the rest of the game, why are you ok with Ness disappearing and not saying a word about it?


HF, my only accusation is that you were throwing suspicions everywhere (if them followed a thought process it doesn't matter - your argument on kush followed a thought process, but its grounds are weak as hell) and did not proceed to go against Tictock (while agreeing he was scum and that the case on him is good) to pursue these suspicions. When kush wagon didn't get traction, you saw an opportunity when I came back and started pushing me.

Your argument for voting me was ego. But you said you are fairly sure kush is Mafia (and you say you still are) but not react the same way to vote him and keep calling him scum like you're doing with me. You either display the same behaviour regarding me and kush (in regards of your ego "I like to be right") or your ego excuse is bullshit.

I had another suspicion but I forgot what it was right now


I said do it at night and I also said I don't think Kush is mafia that much anymore since people didn't like my reason and I backed off and it got overtaken by TT case. Learn to read fool.

None of this answers anything about the actual question on N E S S.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 28 2015 22:51 GMT
#1980
Vote Count - Day 1


Tictock (11): raynpelikoneet, ObiWanShinobi, Artanis[Xp], GlowingBear, ExO_, ritoky, Palmar, Koshi, Holyflare, Artanis[Xp], Damdred, ExO_, Vivax, rsoultin, GlowingBear, Rels
Vivax (3): Holyflare, ritoky, Ness, Koshi, Artanis[Xp], GlowingBear, Koshi, Alakaslam, raynpelikoneet
ExO_ (2): Coagulation, MoosyDoosy
nooniansong (1): raynpelikoneet, sicklucker, Trfel
sicklucker (1): Onegu
Trfel (1): boxerfred
Alakaslam (1): nooniansoong
GlowingBear (1): Holyflare
Holyflare (1): GlowingBear, ExO_, Vivax, sicklucker
Rels (1): Tictock
N e s s (0): GlowingBear, Tictock
The Shining (0): Vivax
boxerfred (0): Vivax, ExO_
ObiWanShinobi (0): Artanis[Xp]
Palmar (0): nooniansong
Artanis[Xp] (0): Trfel, Koshi
rsoultin (0) Onegu
ExO_ (0): Artanis[Xp], Trfel, Koshi
MoosyDoosy (0): Artanis[Xp]
Koshi (0): Onegu
Coagulation (0): sicklucker, ExO_

Not Voting (2): Waylanner, The Shining

At this time, Tictock is slated to be lynched.
Day 1 ends in on Monday, Dec 28 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00).

The voting thread is here.
Only votes there will be counted.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3936
Bisu 512
Hyuk 434
Soma 348
Rush 284
BeSt 222
Mong 90
Sexy 86
Killer 76
ToSsGirL 76
[ Show more ]
Shinee 38
yabsab 13
ZerO 12
sorry 12
Hm[arnc] 11
NaDa 9
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Gorgc3341
Counter-Strike
olofmeister725
shoxiejesuss694
edward41
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King110
Other Games
gofns38470
ceh9594
singsing568
crisheroes220
dupreeh217
ZerO(Twitch)0
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 9
• killerbeecast6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• iopq 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1665
• Stunt405
Upcoming Events
OSC
13h 29m
Big Brain Bouts
1d
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-07
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.