• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:56
CEST 10:56
KST 17:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8226 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 87

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 269 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 28 2015 19:13 GMT
#1721
On December 29 2015 04:10 Vivax wrote:
Meanwhile completely ignoring that HF probably only pushed town with his usual outflux of fact twisting

But that is not what he did, and even if he did.. Do you think also me and Artanis and Damdred are mafia because we saw the same thing HF did. Geez... You got almost the full fucking scumteam here.
table for two on a tv tray
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 28 2015 19:13 GMT
#1722
On December 29 2015 04:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 04:09 Vivax wrote:
On December 29 2015 04:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
There is not a world where scum!HF does not insta-vote town!TT when Vivax claims.


Why not? Do you think hes that easily predictable?

Until i see a game that proves me wrong yes.
This is like one of the easiest things to figure out.


He made it clear he was just spite voting me (idk why) after my claim so you cant bring that argument.

When I made 2 posts he was already convinced I was mafia.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 28 2015 19:15 GMT
#1723
On December 29 2015 04:13 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 04:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 29 2015 04:09 Vivax wrote:
On December 29 2015 04:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
There is not a world where scum!HF does not insta-vote town!TT when Vivax claims.


Why not? Do you think hes that easily predictable?

Until i see a game that proves me wrong yes.
This is like one of the easiest things to figure out.


He made it clear he was just spite voting me (idk why) after my claim so you cant bring that argument.

When I made 2 posts he was already convinced I was mafia.

I was also pretty cunvinced you are mafia from the beginning of the game until you claimed.
Just because i didn't put my same basket as HF doesn't make him any more scum than anyone who thought you were mafia -- because it was actually fucking reasonable to assume you were mafia, tbh....
table for two on a tv tray
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 28 2015 19:15 GMT
#1724
No its not cause I never have this degree of thread interaction, how bad it might be, as mafia.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 28 2015 19:16 GMT
#1725
i would have fucked off for several hours after the claim, for example. Mission accomplished then I go do something that isnt lying about a game I dont have to solve
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 28 2015 19:17 GMT
#1726
On December 29 2015 04:15 Vivax wrote:
No its not cause I never have this degree of thread interaction, how bad it might be, as mafia.

Okay, then about 15 players in this game were just bad.
But still, it doesn't make HF scum. Unless you think there is about 15 scum in this game.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 28 2015 19:17 GMT
#1727
On December 29 2015 04:16 Vivax wrote:
i would have fucked off for several hours after the claim, for example. Mission accomplished then I go do something that isnt lying about a game I dont have to solve

I have no idea what are you talking about here?
table for two on a tv tray
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 19:17 GMT
#1728
On December 29 2015 04:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 04:13 Vivax wrote:
On December 29 2015 04:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 29 2015 04:09 Vivax wrote:
On December 29 2015 04:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
There is not a world where scum!HF does not insta-vote town!TT when Vivax claims.


Why not? Do you think hes that easily predictable?

Until i see a game that proves me wrong yes.
This is like one of the easiest things to figure out.


He made it clear he was just spite voting me (idk why) after my claim so you cant bring that argument.

When I made 2 posts he was already convinced I was mafia.

I was also pretty cunvinced you are mafia from the beginning of the game until you claimed.
Just because i didn't put my same basket as HF doesn't make him any more scum than anyone who thought you were mafia -- because it was actually fucking reasonable to assume you were mafia, tbh....

I don't think Scum!Vivax unclaims there without a good reason. There was a good chance there'd be a thread backlash onto him. It only makes sense if one of GB/HF is scum imo.

With HF it wouldn't make sense because they've been hardpushing each other for a while (a double bus is not impossible but eh). With GB I could sort of see it make sense, but you may just get two scum wagons instead of scum/town and you don't get a JK CC.

I think Vivax has a good chance of being town here.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 28 2015 19:19 GMT
#1729
Vivax I feel is pretty town here even aside the claim unclaim. Doesn't make sense from a mafia side.

But I don't think HF makes sense as scum at this junction. And GB i'm not so sure anymore.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 19:20 GMT
#1730
These are all the people I don't currently townread:
HF
Rels
Kush
Waylanner
Moosy
BF
The Shining
Palmar

Weak TR's on Onegu and Ritoky though, but a pretty managable list.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 19:21 GMT
#1731
Oh I forgot OWS and TT on there. Coloured in red so I skipped over them
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 28 2015 19:21 GMT
#1732
wait wait wait...
Vivax are you actually unclaiming here?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 28 2015 19:21 GMT
#1733
On December 29 2015 04:21 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Oh I forgot OWS and TT on there. Coloured in red so I skipped over them

post your chart real quick
table for two on a tv tray
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2015 19:22 GMT
#1734
Does the gunsmith's given gun get to shoot the night he gives it, or does it have to wait until the following night? I asked earlier but if anybody answered me I didn't see it
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 28 2015 19:22 GMT
#1735
Art you can trust me 100% shining is town.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 28 2015 19:22 GMT
#1736
On December 29 2015 04:22 ExO_ wrote:
Does the gunsmith's given gun get to shoot the night he gives it, or does it have to wait until the following night? I asked earlier but if anybody answered me I didn't see it


following night
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 19:22 GMT
#1737
On December 29 2015 04:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 04:21 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Oh I forgot OWS and TT on there. Coloured in red so I skipped over them

post your chart real quick

[image loading]
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 28 2015 19:22 GMT
#1738
On December 29 2015 04:22 ExO_ wrote:
Does the gunsmith's given gun get to shoot the night he gives it, or does it have to wait until the following night? I asked earlier but if anybody answered me I didn't see it

If you can't find it in the OP PM the hosts.
table for two on a tv tray
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
December 28 2015 19:23 GMT
#1739
woh artanis must be town.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2015 19:23 GMT
#1740
On December 29 2015 04:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 04:22 ExO_ wrote:
Does the gunsmith's given gun get to shoot the night he gives it, or does it have to wait until the following night? I asked earlier but if anybody answered me I didn't see it

If you can't find it in the OP PM the hosts.


it's not explained in the OP (or I just missed it)
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1181
GuemChi 631
Hyun 494
firebathero 416
BeSt 328
Leta 216
Soma 192
Mong 147
Hyuk 139
Shine 99
[ Show more ]
PianO 63
Hm[arnc] 57
910 49
sSak 47
Bale 24
ZergMaN 23
yabsab 21
HiyA 19
Shinee 18
Noble 13
Sharp 5
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1026
shoxiejesuss1014
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King344
Other Games
summit1g8496
gofns8461
ceh9646
JimRising 428
KnowMe137
Trikslyr29
Pyrionflax16
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick453
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos875
• Stunt412
Other Games
• Shiphtur438
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 4m
Patches Events
7h 4m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.