• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:15
CEST 23:15
KST 06:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8338 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 88

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 269 Next
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 19:24 GMT
#1741
If this is the reason people actually TR me I swear I'm going to shoot someone
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 28 2015 19:25 GMT
#1742
On December 29 2015 04:24 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
If this is the reason people actually TR me I swear I'm going to shoot someone

You mean the chart?
No, if you didn't have one you would be scum.

If Vivax actually unclaimed we lynch him 100%. I don't fucking care if he is town or not but we lynch him.
table for two on a tv tray
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 28 2015 19:25 GMT
#1743
On December 29 2015 04:22 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 04:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 29 2015 04:21 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Oh I forgot OWS and TT on there. Coloured in red so I skipped over them

post your chart real quick

[image loading]


wtf are you doing? the fact that you didn't extend the column to have ows's name fully inside pisses me off soooooooo much.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 19:25 GMT
#1744
On December 29 2015 04:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 04:24 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
If this is the reason people actually TR me I swear I'm going to shoot someone

You mean the chart?
No, if you didn't have one you would be scum.

If Vivax actually unclaimed we lynch him 100%. I don't fucking care if he is town or not but we lynch him.

No, Vivax is town. We don't lynch town even if they're being dumb.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 28 2015 19:26 GMT
#1745
On December 29 2015 04:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 04:24 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
If this is the reason people actually TR me I swear I'm going to shoot someone

You mean the chart?
No, if you didn't have one you would be scum.

If Vivax actually unclaimed we lynch him 100%. I don't fucking care if he is town or not but we lynch him.


what do you think of hf being so heated @ gb that he didn't even give vivax unclaiming the time of day?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 19:27 GMT
#1746
On December 29 2015 04:22 Damdred wrote:
Art you can trust me 100% shining is town.

Can you break it down for me?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 28 2015 19:27 GMT
#1747
On December 29 2015 04:26 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 04:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 29 2015 04:24 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
If this is the reason people actually TR me I swear I'm going to shoot someone

You mean the chart?
No, if you didn't have one you would be scum.

If Vivax actually unclaimed we lynch him 100%. I don't fucking care if he is town or not but we lynch him.


what do you think of hf being so heated @ gb that he didn't even give vivax unclaiming the time of day?

I don't care. If Vivax actually unclaimed he should be lynched.
table for two on a tv tray
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 19:28 GMT
#1748
Also Rayn if you thought I'd ever post a chart-related reason like that as scum and not actually have a chart you're very silly

I can't actually be arsed to make charts as scum though. Nor have an 8 page filter on D1 unless I really really like my team.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 19:28 GMT
#1749
I don't care about vivax's unclaim because night actions will sort it out and I think he's still the jk because:

A) nobody said they wanted to lynch vivax after he claimed
B) his thread participation has increased a modicum
C) he's still shit and I ignore the majority of posts he makes atm
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 28 2015 19:28 GMT
#1750
Vivax are you unclaiming jailkeepr or not?
table for two on a tv tray
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 28 2015 19:28 GMT
#1751
Im just going to unclaim to witness rayns shitstorm then
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2015 19:29 GMT
#1752
On December 29 2015 04:28 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Also Rayn if you thought I'd ever post a chart-related reason like that as scum and not actually have a chart you're very silly

I can't actually be arsed to make charts as scum though. Nor have an 8 page filter on D1 unless I really really like my team.


I'm so tried of everyone saying;

I can't be arsed to do X as scum. That's only true until it isn't anymore.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 19:30 GMT
#1753
+ Show Spoiler +
inb4 vivax says I'm mafia because I don't think he's mafia for unclaiming and therefore know he's town

+ Show Spoiler [irrelevant self defence to quash GB&#…] +
On December 29 2015 04:03 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:55 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:52 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:48 Holyflare wrote:
And yes I still think my piece on Kush is good and it didn't get traction so I decided to back off a bit and observe some more to either confirm or deny my theory. I was hesitant to vote TickTock at that time because my ego is quite large and if Kush was TMI-ing on TT then it would be a redundant vote. People didn't like it so my ego wavered and Rayn posted his case and I agreed with it and remembered the TT catch up and so my mind decided to push my ego out of the way for a bit and sheep a good case.

Now that you have been destroyed, good day to you.


You didn't destroy me, you've just twisted every single argument I've wrote so you can throw it against me.

Fits your job pretty well


Please, please, please break down my arguments and my reasoning and thought process and explain how I've twisted this. You laid out points on why I am mafia and I've explained them FULLY with all the reasoning and logic behind it and outlined my entire thought process.

You can ignore the case on you I'm solely talking about your case on me.


If you think kush TMIng on TT would be a redundant vote you could've simply vote TT and keep pushing kush.
If your ego is so big you should've vote kush and try to get people to lynch him.

You never did any, you just saw kush's lynch not getting traction and started throwing suspicions on me and Ness, then you saw the possibility of forming a wagon on me and started it.

IF you're voting me solely for ego, why weren't you voting kush before? Your story just not compute. You either have that big ass ego and go against kush full throttle and me full throttle, or you think TT might be mafia with kush and me and just vote TT because the vote is redundant.

In other words, if your ego is so big you should have similar behaviours against me and kush, yet they were different accordingly to the possibility of a wagon getting traction or not.


I think Kush is mafia TMI-ing on TT being town. I don't really want to vote TT because I think Kush could be mafia then. I present my tidbit on why I think Kush is mafia and it's turned down so I think maybe I'm wrong on Kush a bit and back off. I let the dust settle a bit because I'm still hesitant that Kush TMId on TT. Rayn comes in the thread and posts a case on TT again, I remember that I really disliked TT all game and I liked Rayn's case and hates TT's catch up posts that said nothing and were wishy-washy, this far outweighed my small bit on Kush and so I voted TT at this point (2 hours+ ago now).

I've outlined the reasons why I thought you and Ness might have been mafia and if you think me calling Ness mafia and then not within 5 seconds of each other here:
+ Show Spoiler +

On December 29 2015 02:34 Holyflare wrote:
I wouldn't actually mind lynching Ness tbh as well as TT.

On December 29 2015 02:34 Holyflare wrote:
but well actually maybe not


(see the time stamps ^) If you think I'm definitely spreading suspicion on people for no reason then you're welcome to take that wrong assumption as I've outlined my reasons why I thought what I did here which you can continue to seemingly ignore:

On December 29 2015 03:37 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:30 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:23 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:22 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:19 Damdred wrote:
Tbh what hf says makes a lot of sense here its not shit and it does show a interesting thing.

GB tell me when did you first suspect hf


Right now, after seeing him throwing suspicions everywhere (GB might be mafia, Ness might be mafia), and the more I think of it the more things fits (his push on kush, his reluctancy from not lynching Tictock and keeping on Vivax)

He asked when you first started to. Was it literally when he posted his case on you?


I was iffy when he started pushing kush, but it was basically when he called me and Ness scum, especially when he calls me scum when I ask a question on Palmar. It was clear he was throwing suspicions everywhere


And have you asked me why I think those people are suspicious?

I have a thought process of "People that think that Vivax wasn't a good lynch or were behaving weird around Vivax"


-Alakaslam - weird ness interaction and then weird Vivax reaction

- Ness - weird as fuck posts all game and he posted something really weird about Vivax "I'll unvote him when he defends himself" <-- I almost instantly changed my mind based solely on his filter length which is probably a mistake but then I got lazy and didn't check his filter in his off site game

- GB - just shit and afk for a while and then comes back and posts that trash about how did palmar know about coag and rsoultin when palmar already linked his source for info - gb's filter is like 3 full pages of one liner questions saying nothing and when I remembered his earlier interactions with ness and how he just copied my questions it added up to mafia-ish, now combined with my slam dunk case which you guys seem to dislike for no reason he's pretty definitely mafia

^

there is the combined reasoning for the brief section of time


Now you can die in your mafia pit.


2. Rels
4. nooniansoong
8. Waylanner
13. Mooseeeeeeeeydooseeeeeey <-- probably not mafia
14. Boxerfred
15. Glowingbear
18. ObiWanShinobi <-- probably not mafia but still could be
19. The Shining <--- probably not mafia because seemed honest
20. Palmar <--- meh, maybe not mafia because I liked his posts but that probably makes him mafia
21. Tictock
22. n e s s
23. Vivax <---- Vivax tier
24. Alakaslam
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 28 2015 19:30 GMT
#1754
mhm...
##unvote
##vote Vivax
table for two on a tv tray
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 19:31 GMT
#1755
On December 29 2015 04:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Vivax are you unclaiming jailkeepr or not?


On December 29 2015 04:28 Vivax wrote:
Im just going to unclaim to witness rayns shitstorm then

[image loading]
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 28 2015 19:32 GMT
#1756
On December 29 2015 04:28 Holyflare wrote:
I don't care about vivax's unclaim because night actions will sort it out and I think he's still the jk because:

A) nobody said they wanted to lynch vivax after he claimed
B) his thread participation has increased a modicum
C) he's still shit and I ignore the majority of posts he makes atm


doesn't the whole actually being JK but unclaiming to try and dodge a bullet/confuse scum thing usually happen during the night phase?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 19:32 GMT
#1757
On December 29 2015 04:29 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 04:28 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Also Rayn if you thought I'd ever post a chart-related reason like that as scum and not actually have a chart you're very silly

I can't actually be arsed to make charts as scum though. Nor have an 8 page filter on D1 unless I really really like my team.


I'm so tried of everyone saying;

I can't be arsed to do X as scum. That's only true until it isn't anymore.

That's all fine and dandy, but I know it's true for me and there's a few that know this of me Damdy's probably one of them, and he was scum with me in the 500-page monstrosity. He knows what it took and even then I still almost gave up
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 28 2015 19:32 GMT
#1758
On December 29 2015 04:27 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 04:22 Damdred wrote:
Art you can trust me 100% shining is town.

Can you break it down for me?


First thing is tone, generally as scum he has a defeated tone/attitude towards the thread especially when it gets beyond his scope of catching up especially after the horrible week he had had apparently at work. His tone (in my opinion at least) sounded care free and wanting to get to work in the game.

Secondly he totally hates d1, as scum he 100% won't play will make excuses and do the bare minimum will never come back to stuff and if he ever does will be huge posts that you can't really make sense in and is hard to interact with him.

Here he says he will do things and doesn't quite get to everything but does make his posts readable and wants people to interact with him. And answeres questions posed to him in a thoughtful way.

Overall i'm pretty sataisfied that this is town shining
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 19:32 GMT
#1759
On December 29 2015 04:32 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 04:28 Holyflare wrote:
I don't care about vivax's unclaim because night actions will sort it out and I think he's still the jk because:

A) nobody said they wanted to lynch vivax after he claimed
B) his thread participation has increased a modicum
C) he's still shit and I ignore the majority of posts he makes atm


doesn't the whole actually being JK but unclaiming to try and dodge a bullet/confuse scum thing usually happen during the night phase?


I just treated it as Vivax trying to bait me in to something that I don't care about because he has no importance.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 28 2015 19:32 GMT
#1760
also who the fuck is waylanner?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ZombieGrub265
Nina 158
NeuroSwarm 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14583
scan(afreeca) 25
Bale 16
NaDa 1
Dota 2
febbydoto15
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King43
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3955
Liquid`Hasu668
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1963
summit1g708
shahzam509
WinterStarcraft339
C9.Mang0283
ToD261
Dewaltoss60
JuggernautJason40
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1031
Other Games
• imaqtpie987
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 45m
INu's Battles
13h 45m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
15h 45m
OSC
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 1h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.