• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:29
CEST 09:29
KST 16:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7674 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 17 18 19 Next All
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 28 2015 19:38 GMT
#1781
On December 29 2015 04:38 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
##Vote Raynpelikoneet
Clearly misrepresenting Vivax.


what in the fuck?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 28 2015 19:39 GMT
#1784
On December 29 2015 04:38 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 04:38 ExO_ wrote:
HF for somebody who chastised me so much, you're turning into quite the hypocrite. Regardless of your alignment, I wouldn't be sad if you and your cancerous attitude were lynched/shot/w.e else out of this game


I hate everything you stand for and you suck at this game.


white knight to the rescue

[image loading]
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 28 2015 19:41 GMT
#1789
well and TT did this last game where some1 made a case on him, he had lynch pressure, then he spammed a bunch of posts for some TRs, then fucked off. spoiler: he was mafia in that game.

i really wanna vote vivax with rayn tho, but i pretty much agree with HF that i think he is just JK doing some dumb shit.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 28 2015 21:48 GMT
#1848
shining, if TT is your 2nd largest scum read, why aren't you voting him?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 28 2015 21:56 GMT
#1859
On December 29 2015 06:54 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 06:48 ritoky wrote:
shining, if TT is your 2nd largest scum read, why aren't you voting him?


Because he showed signs of wanting to lynch my 1st largest scumread, which gives me doubts and makes me hesitate on both. And my 1st largest scumread AFKd the game after martyring and is voting an un-CCd JK, even though that JK unclaimed and now I just don't know anymore.

I guess I'd rather not be wrong on either and since TT is around, I'm interested in what he'll come up with before DL


I don't like this post, nor 1 of the previous ones.

I would be willing to boot up shennanie.exe for this guy, and gb, and maybe rels
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 28 2015 21:58 GMT
#1862
On December 29 2015 06:56 Holyflare wrote:
I can't find Ness' off site game link, if someone can link me it that would be nice since the only thing preventing him from being mafia for me was his defence and his filter length.


On December 27 2015 12:56 N e s s wrote:
Alrighty! So, heres my defense.

First off i’d like to clarify that this is in no way meant to make anyone look like scum.

Show nested quote +
Can you explain what you hoped to get out of these questions? I understand the first two purely from an analytical standpoint but the last two:


Alright, you really want to know what i hoped to get out of these questions? Some future feedback, a guide to these players thoughts. If you feel like knowing where i originally found this strategy, heres one of the forums i play mafia on.

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?323476-1984-Mafia-Day-One/page7

Show nested quote +
At this point in the game there had been about half a page of useless posts, if you yourself could not really come up with a person to lynch and your answer provides nothing in terms of a progressive thought what did you hope to achieve by asking people this same question? In your eyes this question should lead to nothing but redundant statements since you yourself could not see anything.


You’re right here, me not being able to come up with a logical lynch reading? Thats true. Honestly i should have thought that question out a bit more. But, wanna know something? Its also true in it of itself. There was no backbone to call someone scum at the time.

Show nested quote +
but you have currently exclaimed (in fact multiple times) that you are bemused by the fact that people are voting for MoosyDoosy yet this is not a feature in your questions at all.


...smh you know why i didn’t include MoosyGoosey in my questions? No reason to, like i just said. Also when i said “i can’t understand why you guys are lynching mooseygoosey” How does that give you qualms? Hell, in it of itself its me trying to ask everyone WHY they were doing going to lynch mooseygoosey. Might i remind you of this-

Show nested quote +
Band wagoning early? Thats suspicious.

Why would you band wagon this early with no reads?



Even though i didn’t explicitly say moose in the quote, its still me asking why would you band wagon this early with no reads. Supporting me not wanting to lynch anyone in my questions thread. To which, i recieved this which discontinued me being sus of why people wanted to lynch moose.

Show nested quote +
Though it's tempting to play with you a little longer, I'll let you in on a secret.

On teamliquid, we usually just banter around a little at the start to get the ball rolling. It gets serious when there's reason to get serious.


Show nested quote +
If I were to purely judge your game plan by this post alone it would appear that you are trying to ask questions purely for the sake of asking questions (blending in) while not asking the intuitive questions that one in your position should be asking (why are people voting for Moosy?). This speaks to me as a mafia agenda and one which I am inclined to vote for.


this. this rubs me the wrong way.

1)Again, if you don’t understand what i was trying to receive from those questions (which, again, i’ve said if you don’t know click that link above.) Why would you state this when theres already been answers to it?
2)Blending in? How is that blending in when i’ve been active in the thread? I’m posting and asking questions, defending myself and giveing my opinions. Yet, if you think i have a mafia agenda like you say i do(Plus at the time i made the questions was litterally my ONLY post) why are you not voting to lynch me?
3)You say i’m not making intuitive questions when you said my first 2 questions were analytical.

Show nested quote +
1) Why did you not ask why people were voting for Moosy if you were concerned about this and instead ask people redundant questions?

2) What did you hope the answers from people would reveal?

3) If it was raining on a Tuesday in Spain what shape would a crocodile be if it was square?


Smh answered those first 2 already.

but that 3rd one is a bit of you saying my questions are stupid. Sarcasm at its finest.

But regardless, i don’t think you’re scum flare. You remind me a bit of a friend i have who plays much like you. So, do i think you’re scum? Not at all.



it's in this post
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 28 2015 22:00 GMT
#1868
On December 29 2015 06:59 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 06:54 The Shining wrote:
On December 29 2015 06:48 ritoky wrote:
shining, if TT is your 2nd largest scum read, why aren't you voting him?


Because he showed signs of wanting to lynch my 1st largest scumread, which gives me doubts and makes me hesitate on both. And my 1st largest scumread AFKd the game after martyring and is voting an un-CCd JK, even though that JK unclaimed and now I just don't know anymore.

I guess I'd rather not be wrong on either and since TT is around, I'm interested in what he'll come up with before DL


You're gunna be dissapointed, I effectively gave up.

Town is gunna lynch me and call be bad for days.


who's mafia out of GB, shining, and rels?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 28 2015 22:06 GMT
#1877
On December 29 2015 07:01 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 06:56 ritoky wrote:
On December 29 2015 06:54 The Shining wrote:
On December 29 2015 06:48 ritoky wrote:
shining, if TT is your 2nd largest scum read, why aren't you voting him?


Because he showed signs of wanting to lynch my 1st largest scumread, which gives me doubts and makes me hesitate on both. And my 1st largest scumread AFKd the game after martyring and is voting an un-CCd JK, even though that JK unclaimed and now I just don't know anymore.

I guess I'd rather not be wrong on either and since TT is around, I'm interested in what he'll come up with before DL


I don't like this post, nor 1 of the previous ones.

I would be willing to boot up shennanie.exe for this guy, and gb, and maybe rels


Do what you gotta do. Just remember you suck at reading me and I've pointed this out before. I guess you really can't backtrack once you scum me, either, because you did that last time you rolled scum vs me and I caught you. You had to pretend you were wrong that game after our shouting match. I'm down to yell again if you are.

And shenannying onto GB means you'd be voting with me, since out of those 2(not counting myself), that's who I'd vote. Decisions, decisions.


Well i thought you were town earlier cuz you sounded pretty honest, but then you're all wishy-washy about your 2nd biggest scum read and refuse to vote when you really should have already voted if you believed your read and sound like you're pre-emptively distancing; which could mean you're TMI setting yourself up to look good post-flip. I don't wanna vote TT cuz he the only person voting my top scum read is a dumpster reason too.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 28 2015 22:07 GMT
#1880
On December 29 2015 07:04 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:00 ritoky wrote:
On December 29 2015 06:59 Tictock wrote:
On December 29 2015 06:54 The Shining wrote:
On December 29 2015 06:48 ritoky wrote:
shining, if TT is your 2nd largest scum read, why aren't you voting him?


Because he showed signs of wanting to lynch my 1st largest scumread, which gives me doubts and makes me hesitate on both. And my 1st largest scumread AFKd the game after martyring and is voting an un-CCd JK, even though that JK unclaimed and now I just don't know anymore.

I guess I'd rather not be wrong on either and since TT is around, I'm interested in what he'll come up with before DL


You're gunna be dissapointed, I effectively gave up.

Town is gunna lynch me and call be bad for days.


who's mafia out of GB, shining, and rels?


GB... though I haven't really seen Rels post so I don't really know.

From the couple of TS posts I read he's town.

Rsoul is right about GB's tone.

Last 2 games as town he played something like I've been this game.

But here GB is being rather diplomatic and trying to sound reasonable.

When Town!GB was trying to lynch me in Haunted he was being pretty unreasonable spouting shit like "Give me my lynch!" and "I wanna be right!"

Though outside of your question I prob wouldn't lynch him for that alone.


GB got in a 5 page shouting match with HF....
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 28 2015 22:16 GMT
#1889
the fuck are you doing SL?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 28 2015 22:19 GMT
#1894
On December 29 2015 07:17 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:16 ritoky wrote:
the fuck are you doing SL?


trying to get the most likely mafia flip lynched you? tt is a good flip too which makes this a hard battle


getting the guy i made a case on lynched and if not, then shennanying onto actual mafia, not town hf.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 28 2015 22:22 GMT
#1896
On December 29 2015 07:19 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:17 Koshi wrote:
TT, please dont tell me you think you don't deserve to be lynched?


I'm thinking I shouldn't have signed up for this game.

I haven't tried very hard, but does that really mean I should be lynched?

What have I actually done that is scummy?


there's 2 cases on you which you gave 0 fucks addressing, you should know very clearly. plus you're sitting here saying idgaf instead of trying to find and lynch mafia.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 28 2015 22:25 GMT
#1902
On December 29 2015 07:23 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:19 ritoky wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:17 sicklucker wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:16 ritoky wrote:
the fuck are you doing SL?


trying to get the most likely mafia flip lynched you? tt is a good flip too which makes this a hard battle


getting the guy i made a case on lynched and if not, then shennanying onto actual mafia, not town hf.


I have no idea why you think I'm Mafia, then, and how you can't at least be a little suspicious of HF for everything I have said


because HF was white knighting then got all pissy and fought with you; which falls in line with my: when HF is town he can't help himself read. plus you just lynch his ass if he is alive like 3 days in and hasn't lynched a million mafia in a row.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 28 2015 22:27 GMT
#1905
also i still think you're mafia for calling ness mafia instead of dumb gb. i can't get over it.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 28 2015 22:29 GMT
#1910
On December 29 2015 07:26 Trfel wrote:
Does anyone want to lynch nooniansoong here, or should I give up?


he basically told me to go fuck myself and i thought it was town; why is he mafia?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 28 2015 22:32 GMT
#1917
On December 29 2015 07:29 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:28 Tictock wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:22 ritoky wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:19 Tictock wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:17 Koshi wrote:
TT, please dont tell me you think you don't deserve to be lynched?


I'm thinking I shouldn't have signed up for this game.

I haven't tried very hard, but does that really mean I should be lynched?

What have I actually done that is scummy?


there's 2 cases on you which you gave 0 fucks addressing, you should know very clearly. plus you're sitting here saying idgaf instead of trying to find and lynch mafia.


Because the few attempts I've given to finding mafia have been met with wagons on me.

Like literally as soon as I start posting my thoughts in these games I get jumped on, because it isn't enough or it doesn't make sense.

I don't care anymore.

Lynch me, bitch at me, call me bad, blame me for not trying (even though I sorta have been).

It's just a game and one I haven't been enjoying. So sorry I bothered to be a part of it.


Ok guy let's just stop this pointlessness for a second.

Let's be all nonchalant for a while and just give me a brief few people that you think are mafia and a sentence why and work from there.


This. A million times this.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 28 2015 22:35 GMT
#1927
On December 29 2015 07:32 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 04:24 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
If this is the reason people actually TR me I swear I'm going to shoot someone
Oh, wow, I was about to case Artanis but I guess he's actually town

Artanis, what's in the rest of the chart? Like, not the specifics, but how do you go about taking notes for the game?



Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:29 ritoky wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:26 Trfel wrote:
Does anyone want to lynch nooniansoong here, or should I give up?


he basically told me to go fuck myself and i thought it was town; why is he mafia?
Because he doesn't want to lynch Tictock, but he's not trying to do anything at all to vote for someone else or even explain why he's voting for Alakaslam (at least, I don't remember seeing anything).



Rsoultin, did you see the quote I brought up about GlowingBear (this page, or last page)? I don't feel that GlowingBear's tone is robotic in this game, and I believe that's the only reason you are scumreading him. Please explain?


why him over moosy, boxerfred, and onegu who are doing pretty much the same thing?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 28 2015 22:39 GMT
#1935
i want to lynch tt, but if shennanies are required i suggest shining, gb, or rels.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 28 2015 22:48 GMT
#1968
if nothing else, i learned from this deadline that trfel is VERY town and i was wrong earlier

tt post kinda meh...scum reading hf and gb? like wat?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 28 2015 22:50 GMT
#1975
that rels shennanie is tempting.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech167
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 376
Leta 208
Dewaltoss 109
sSak 51
ZergMaN 33
Bale 33
NotJumperer 33
Aegong 31
Noble 13
yabsab 11
League of Legends
JimRising 566
Reynor37
Other Games
summit1g9252
olofmeister428
Sick212
Nina69
Happy8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick776
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush985
• Jankos500
• Stunt485
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 31m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3h 31m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 31m
Replay Cast
15h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.