• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:46
CEST 11:46
KST 18:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8240 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 163

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 161 162 163 164 165 269 Next
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
January 02 2016 02:36 GMT
#3241
On January 02 2016 11:34 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2016 11:32 nooniansoong wrote:
On January 02 2016 11:30 ritoky wrote:
hf you still here?

What do you need to talk to him for


cuz exo isn't responding and i think he is the most town of people currently posting outside of exo

Why would you want to talk to someone you think is town?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 02 2016 02:37 GMT
#3242
I mean I don't know if gb is smart enough to base everything of me being mafia on TT flipping mafia and appearing like he was wrong when TT flipped town so maybe I'm wrong on gb and he's just playing badly.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 02 2016 02:37 GMT
#3243
Everything off*
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 02 2016 02:41 GMT
#3244
On January 02 2016 11:19 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2016 11:15 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 02 2016 09:15 Holyflare wrote:
On January 02 2016 09:12 Koshi wrote:
I like how hf is pushing mafia agenda like a mad man in case onegu is mafia. He takes all the risk starting the fake claim shit and hf looks everywhere but at Onegu. Hilarious. At least Damdred is going full emo on him so hf needs to find another townie to lynch.

Onegu needs to be lynched first.

Always.


I said none of them are mafia but you can somehow extrapolate random things from coherent sentences. You are GB tier.


Funny thing coming from the guy who twists what I say 100% of the games we play together


I like how you haven't mentioned a single player in this game but me since day 1. You are almost certainly mafia based on your play and choice of posts the past few days. I cannot believe you did not mention TT or BF's posts from n1 once. I just cannot believe.


I don't know what you mean, why should I have to mention any of their posts now?

I've spoke way more that you guys make it sound. I've said I think Exo and SL are town. I've just retracted my scum read on Ness, and you, since, in fact, Tictock flipping town makes all my points against you moot again. I think we should shoot Onegu and discus Damdred tomorrow. If we keep thinking "oh, these guys might be town because it is too suicidal to do as Mafia" we open space to Mafia do anything that they want. Especially, if something is "too suicidal to be coming from Mafia", it turns out to be not suicidal at all, isn't it?

I don't have a good idea about anyone else in the game. I've been skimming a lot through posts. I might take a better look at the thread tomorrow
I'm adorable.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
January 02 2016 02:41 GMT
#3245
what you think of this?

town 100%:
ritoky
coag

town 99%:
exo_

town 96%:
koshi

town 95%:
holyflare

vivax:
vivax

slightly town pile:
obi
OO
moosy
shining

no clue and probably not gonna get one:
kush

mafia list in no order:
1 of: gb or ness/NM
palmar
slam
1 of: onegu or damdred
1 of: sl or trfel

if i am wrong in here (particularly on 1 between onegu/damdred is where i could easily be wrong) then it's probably moosy or kush?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 02 2016 02:44 GMT
#3246
On January 02 2016 10:52 ritoky wrote:
exo, i need you to do this for me:

Show nested quote +
On January 02 2016 09:41 ritoky wrote:
On January 02 2016 09:38 ExO_ wrote:
Really hard for me to want to continue playing for a couple of reasons.

People on TL think they are too smart for their own good. Unless Damdred and Onegu are scum, then we had 2 players fuck over everyone else, because they're smart enough to fake claim. There was no scum hunting yesterday like at all. Part of it was the super long day, but I think I was convinced like most people that TT was scum. The only silver lining imo is that Damdred or Onegu is almost certainly scum, but if they aren't then Jesus Christ.

And the second is I'm not sure how much help I can be. It's hard to play when you're demotivated. Clearly my thoughts about scum need to be reevaluated because I was sure TT was scum. TT's play didn't help but I'm not sure where to go from here.

idk. Somebody point me in a direction because right now I'm feeling pretty meh :/


make a list of people you would not shoot tonight if you had a gun.


i don't care if the list is like 2 or 3 people right now, i would just like to know.


I wouldn't shoot Myself, SL, or (I can't believe i'm saying this) Koshi right now. What I will say think closely about who would be scum based on this flip. Not that it's much help but meh.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 02 2016 02:45 GMT
#3247
Game is easy:

Sl/trfel/palmar (red checked by koshi or kush depending)/kush (just look at this post below if he's not cop) +1
On December 30 2015 21:16 nooniansoong wrote:
I'm taking tt being red pretty hard. Second game in a row i too easily towned him.
Bf...I'm conflicted. His logic is so weird. Too weird to be scum maybe?

Here's some self meta for you guys that suspect me. If I were scum there's no way I would have read this whole game.



Basically i like your list
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
January 02 2016 02:46 GMT
#3248
Where's exp 99 percent come from
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
January 02 2016 02:47 GMT
#3249
i will seriously fist fight anyone who calls exo scum this game btw, i am sooooo sure on that read.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 02 2016 02:47 GMT
#3250
On January 02 2016 11:45 Holyflare wrote:
Game is easy:

Sl/trfel/palmar (red checked by koshi or kush depending)/kush (just look at this post below if he's not cop) +1
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 21:16 nooniansoong wrote:
I'm taking tt being red pretty hard. Second game in a row i too easily towned him.
Bf...I'm conflicted. His logic is so weird. Too weird to be scum maybe?

Here's some self meta for you guys that suspect me. If I were scum there's no way I would have read this whole game.



Basically i like your list


Forgot slam he's mafia.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
January 02 2016 02:47 GMT
#3251
Hf I'm not scum I'm not cop I'm just better than you.
Get over it dude
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
January 02 2016 02:48 GMT
#3252
On January 02 2016 11:47 ritoky wrote:
i will seriously fist fight anyone who calls exo scum this game btw, i am sooooo sure on that read.

Help me get there. Why
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 02 2016 02:49 GMT
#3253
On January 02 2016 11:47 nooniansoong wrote:
Hf I'm not scum I'm not cop I'm just better than you.
Get over it dude


If it's any consolation I've enjoyed playing with you this game regardless of your alignment, you've been not bad.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 02 2016 02:49 GMT
#3254
On January 02 2016 11:48 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2016 11:47 ritoky wrote:
i will seriously fist fight anyone who calls exo scum this game btw, i am sooooo sure on that read.

Help me get there. Why


Presumably the amount of dumb tells and the forcing the masons to prove themselves thing.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
January 02 2016 02:54 GMT
#3255
On January 02 2016 11:48 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2016 11:47 ritoky wrote:
i will seriously fist fight anyone who calls exo scum this game btw, i am sooooo sure on that read.

Help me get there. Why


read this conversation from a couple nights ago and consider it post-flip

On December 30 2015 18:41 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 18:32 ritoky wrote:
On December 30 2015 18:21 ExO_ wrote:
On December 30 2015 18:16 ritoky wrote:
On December 30 2015 18:11 ExO_ wrote:
On December 30 2015 18:00 ritoky wrote:
exo are you caught up fully with the thread?


For the most part. If I understand correctly:

Mafia has 2 kills, and then a 2 shot vig. Which explains the 3 deaths. Onegu is claiming a red check on TT, with no counter claim so far. I'm inclined to believe him b/c of the post TT made with the popcorn. I think TT is scum.

Artanis and Rayn were both convinced Palmar was scum. And I tend to agree. I'm in favor of lynching Palmar today for this reason: This means that if somebody CC's Onegu's claim we're not having last minute vote shenanigans again. If nothing changes in regards to TT then I think one of our gunsmith's shoot him.

I think I need to go really closely read how the vote switching happened. Who switched. Why they said they switched. I think some clues are there. And I think Artanis/rayn's filter should be read closely as well.


Why do you prefer a lynch on a scum read (to which there is a level of uncertainty) versus a player who is red checked by an uncc'd cop and CC'd for the role he claimed (which seems far more definitive)? What's the difference between lynching TT and shooting palmar and why is the opposite preferable?


Because rayn/Artanis both felt strongly about Palmar. I think Palmar is regarded well enough to have more influence on the game, and possibly talk his way out of this. TT isn't making it to the end of this game regardless, Palmar might find a way to talk his way out of it. I think Palmar is scum, and I don't want to give him a chance to slip by.

If possible I'd like to avoid voting Shenanigans at the end of the day today, and one way I could see that happening is somebody CCing onegu and then we end up lynching the wrong person again. I can't see a world in which somebody would CC onegu, and claim they got a green check on Palmar, it would look to obviously wrong. So if we lynch Palmar, shoot TT we get the most amount of scum, with the least amount of risk.


I am having trouble grasping this. It's been nearly half a day and almost every player has been to the thread and posted at least once; so the # of people who a CC to onegu could come from is extremely limited. Further if someone CC's onegu in the final hours, it is just awful play....like really bad; but beyond that it doesn't explain TT getting CC'd on top of the red check by damdred. On top of that TT not claiming GS under impending lynch yesterday makes no sense at all. He will claim under red check but not under imminent death? What? It would take one helluva last minute CC to cause shenanies.

Plus as of now I am shooting palmar which was what rayn and i had been saying all night before checks and cc's happened.


Sure, but I was pretty much under the impression TT was a lock yesterday. I find it hard to imagine shenanigans happening again, as well, but I'd rather reduce the risk. I'm 99% on both TT and Palmar and would be okay with a lynch on either of them. I feel like Palmar lynch and shooting TT is safer, but I'm fine with it the other way.

And I feel like in every TL mafia game I play, the logic by the end of a 48 hours period changes quite a bit. People can't stand sitting on the same target all day. I'm incredibly worried somebody is going to out-think themselves and we switch targets to another stupid target :/


there's a couple more posts not in the quote chain if you wanna go back and look at those too, but this discussion and me having to basically talk him into what seemed like a mechanical auto-lynch; plus the reasonable pushback he gave me (in hindsight) makes me think he is SUPER town.

and if you're going to say "he could be doing it from a TMI perspective"; i just say no, i REALLY don't think so from tone, legitimacy of concern, feelings of honesty and the effort of response.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
January 02 2016 02:54 GMT
#3256
and yes the masons stuff too
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 02 2016 03:00 GMT
#3257
ritoky acualy definitely hold your shot. two reasons

Your reads are shit
If a vig's shot is roleblocked they do NOT get the bullet back.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
January 02 2016 03:01 GMT
#3258
which ones are shit?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 02 2016 03:02 GMT
#3259
Oh wise SL do tell us your new reads now that I can't be mafia for any of the reasons you said before.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
January 02 2016 03:05 GMT
#3260
ritoky..
Still not getting why that conversation is town. Can you explain it like I'm five?

The dumbtell.. he made masons prove they are masons. So? Scum know they are supposed to be suspicious. I think he was being overly and artificially suspicious if anything.
Prev 1 161 162 163 164 165 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech29
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 397
EffOrt 386
Zeus 378
Larva 286
Pusan 96
Mind 92
Jaedong 68
sorry 66
Hyun 60
ggaemo 56
[ Show more ]
Killer 51
scan(afreeca) 51
Barracks 45
Bale 44
NotJumperer 32
Sharp 31
Yoon 25
Sacsri 18
Hm[arnc] 15
Shinee 15
Noble 7
Dota 2
febbydoto99
League of Legends
JimRising 402
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1388
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King97
Other Games
summit1g8089
ceh9649
Happy365
crisheroes212
Sick192
dupreeh71
Pyrionflax67
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick563
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast10
• LUISG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2274
League of Legends
• Jankos1031
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
14m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 14m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 14m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.