• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:09
CEST 04:09
KST 11:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7991 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 145

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 143 144 145 146 147 269 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 18:24 GMT
#2881
in case hf is town lynch boxerfred 100%
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 18:25 GMT
#2882
in case hf is mafia lynch bf for being mafia or really bad.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 18:26 GMT
#2883
On December 30 2015 21:48 boxerfred wrote:
Lol holyflare sooooo scum


How does this add up ↓↑ ??????????????????????????????????

On December 31 2015 03:23 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2015 03:08 Holyflare wrote:
On December 31 2015 02:15 Koshi wrote:
yeah sicklucker is probably town and we need to lynch:
TT
into
Palmar
into
HF

(it might be smart to shoot HF)


Have you been hit with a stupid stick? I hammered mafia while you tools got off the wagon. GJ!

Not to mention bf is 100% mafia and you couldn't even give 2 shits to look at the linked games to see the difference between his town play and here.

okay I'm 100% mafia

What are you willing to bet on that outside of the game?

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 18:27 GMT
#2884
1) YOU ARE MY nr 1 MAFIA READ!!!!!

+

2) WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BET I AM TOWN AND YOUR GENUINE READ ON ME IS WRONG????

=

???
I had a good night of sleep.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
December 30 2015 18:28 GMT
#2885
koshi townspam has begun. oh joy.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 18:28 GMT
#2886
I am nominated this day for pants on head day.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 18:28 GMT
#2887
On December 31 2015 03:28 nooniansoong wrote:
koshi townspam has begun. oh joy.

I am sorry/ no more posts.
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 30 2015 18:29 GMT
#2888
On December 31 2015 03:15 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2015 03:08 Holyflare wrote:
On December 31 2015 02:15 Koshi wrote:
yeah sicklucker is probably town and we need to lynch:
TT
into
Palmar
into
HF

(it might be smart to shoot HF)


Have you been hit with a stupid stick? I hammered mafia while you tools got off the wagon. GJ!

Not to mention bf is 100% mafia and you couldn't even give 2 shits to look at the linked games to see the difference between his town play and here.

1) We didn't lynch mafia, you didn't lynch mafia for sure.
2) You did nothing to prevent the swap.
3) You were not on TT, not trying to get him lynched. You were trying to discredit Vivax over TT the entire day. I got a quote in my filter somewhere saying: "If TT is mafia, HF has been protecting him".

sicklucker is town.
bf might be mafia. I have been saying it all along.

But if I am alive after Palmar. I lynch you 100% of the time if you are also alive.


At the time I cast my vote I was lynching mafia. I said at the time of the lynch that TT's posts weren't convincing at all. I never EVER EVER EVER discredited the TT lynch, it had my support for the ENTIRE day and I never once expressed anything other than that. I even said it would be smarter for people to follow rayn onto TT instead of listening to me and dewagoning.

Maybe you should pay attention to this game.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 30 2015 18:32 GMT
#2889
And if you ask why I'm stopping this now it's because your shit play fuels shit people and if palmar dies at night you're saying I should be the next lynch over obvious mafia and when 3 retarded people that have claimed blue will die.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 30 2015 18:34 GMT
#2890
It sure is tough wrecking mafia and still having town think you're mafia.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 30 2015 18:35 GMT
#2891
On December 31 2015 03:23 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2015 03:08 Holyflare wrote:
On December 31 2015 02:15 Koshi wrote:
yeah sicklucker is probably town and we need to lynch:
TT
into
Palmar
into
HF

(it might be smart to shoot HF)


Have you been hit with a stupid stick? I hammered mafia while you tools got off the wagon. GJ!

Not to mention bf is 100% mafia and you couldn't even give 2 shits to look at the linked games to see the difference between his town play and here.

okay I'm 100% mafia

What are you willing to bet on that outside of the game?


A ham sandwich.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 30 2015 18:45 GMT
#2892
I think even though statistically I didn't make the right play, it hurts my heart being called retarded. So much for that I guess.

Moosey my moosey don't worry if you talk to me and tell me what you think of people I'm sure I can white knight you to the end.

Also to SL could you point me to the tt post you thought was so towny un the last few minutes of day to get you to not change back.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 30 2015 18:49 GMT
#2893
Has gb had input into anything since d1?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 30 2015 18:50 GMT
#2894
Not really no
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 30 2015 18:51 GMT
#2895
Do I follow all the mafia's tmi or do I continue to call him mafia. Decisions decisions. Every time he returns he asks a retarded already answered question.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
December 30 2015 18:52 GMT
#2896
wtf no talk about lynching me i'm genuinely upset
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
December 30 2015 18:53 GMT
#2897
i'm actually p glad no one wants to kill me c;;;
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 30 2015 18:54 GMT
#2898
i might shoot you, there's that.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 30 2015 18:55 GMT
#2899
On April 13 2015 07:32 Palmar wrote:
I'm gonna sleep. If I die follow these rules.

1) read objectively
2) don't wifom night kills or mafia posts
3) don't suck

Above is post from a previous town game and below is palmar wifoming mafia nks.

I know it's hard, but you should do it.

On December 30 2015 08:20 Palmar wrote:
Also why on earth would I build a case on artanis in the night and then promptly shoot him. Do you think I like being wrong on shit?

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 30 2015 18:56 GMT
#2900
Ebwop:

On April 13 2015 07:32 Palmar wrote:
I'm gonna sleep. If I die follow these rules.

1) read objectively
2) don't wifom night kills or mafia posts
3) don't suck


I know it's hard, but you should do it.


Above is post from a previous town game and below is palmar wifoming mafia nks.


On December 30 2015 08:20 Palmar wrote:
Also why on earth would I build a case on artanis in the night and then promptly shoot him. Do you think I like being wrong on shit?

Prev 1 143 144 145 146 147 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings93
davetesta34
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft270
ByuN 262
RuFF_SC2 128
ViBE69
CosmosSc2 67
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2243
GuemChi 1394
Artosis 618
Sharp 82
910 55
Bale 19
MaD[AoV]19
Dota 2
monkeys_forever397
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 622
minikerr11
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox838
Other Games
summit1g9037
Day[9].tv787
shahzam673
JimRising 599
C9.Mang0318
Trikslyr37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick778
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP49
• EnkiAlexander 38
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv787
• Shiphtur670
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
13h 52m
The PondCast
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 20h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.